Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attempt to beat all U.S. 32X games

Nameless One

I can understand going for the good ending if you enjoyed playing through the game and you wanted to get more out of it.
    But Legend77 obviously didnít think much of Chaotix so I agree with him. Whatís the point in playing through again if he didnít enjoy it the first time round.
    Itís like going on a bad date, but you didnít bed her/him so you go on another bad date to get the Ďgoodí ending.

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lync View Post
    Knuckles Chaotix has no lives or continues, ie. there is no Game Over.

Getting the bad ending then isn't even a participation award.

So I swear to God if you don't go back and get that good ending, I'm setting this thread on fire.
    Wtf? Lighten up, Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend77 View Post
    Set it on fire then. I'm not trying to sound rude, but this isn't about getting the best ending on every game or beating them on the hardest difficulty. I don't have the gaming time like I used to...wife, children, full time job. I don't understand why it's that big of a deal to you that I have to get the good ending? Geez can't I just play the games?
    Hahahaha
    You'd better play your games the way random internet dude wants you to, or there's gonna be trouble!

It's fine. I'm doing this for my enjoyment and if anyone else is interested. If how I play upsets someone, then so be it. I'm considering between Toughman, Spiderman or Tempo for the next game.
    I am Mr_32X

Virtua Fighter is finished. That was a hellish 30 odd minutes. I'm horrible at fighting games, no question about it. I can not count the number of losses I sustained, but I somehow managed. I found a cheese against Akira which was probably my saving grace.
    I am Mr_32X

Playing some Blackthorne. I was going to try NFL Clubbut I have no idea what I'm doing. Can I even pick tbe plays or control anyone? Its confusing. Blackthorne is great but I killed myself by accident. Glad it has a password feature.
    I am Mr_32X

Nameless One

Blackthorne along with Virtua Racing and Shadow Squadron is one of my favourite 32x games. Some levels get tricky but they are like puzzles once youíve figured them out they are All beatable. The games also makes you feel like a bad ass which is always a good thing.

I know! Man had I played this game when I was a teen...oooh boy! I know its a huge difference but it gives me a 2D Shadowrun feel....kind of. I played this when I first got it a few months ago and did well. I stopped so I figured now was a good time to go back and finish it.
    I am Mr_32X

Thread Information