Quantcast

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: @Sega: fix the Mega Drive Mini sound delay or riot!

how hard is it to extract the tetris and darius roms? i'd like to add them to my Shield for play on that versus the genesis mini.

Road Rasher

You can find them, google is your friend!

Quote Originally Posted by TulioAdriano View Post
    So now that I got my hands on the inside of the MD Mini and was able to pull the roms out, I was testing Darius on real hardware (it froze on me once o_O) then I saw the SGDK notice in the options and that made me curious... what exactly from SGDK did they use in Darius? Does anyone know?
    The guy who developed Darius used SGDK to do it. At some point they considered to develop their own sound driver but they were out of time so ended using the one in SGDK (XGM driver).

Master of Shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Well, I just whipped up this patch quickly, but no guarantees that it works:
    https://plutiedev.com/dl/game_no_kan...uyou_patch.ips

Remember, Mega Everdrive only, it won't run on the original Everdrive (which doesn't use RAM).
    Well, as you said, I can confirm it doesn't work on Everdrive v3. Would a patch for this (flash instead of ram) be possible?
    Lists of MD games: officially licensed (~925) @ cartridge sizes @ Top 5 @ Top 250 (controversial) @ Sonic hacks @ best title screens @ Arcade ports (150) @ best European

Nope, Flash is a completely different beast and would require completely rewriting the decompression code and risk wearing the Flash even further. May as well get one of the existing standalone ROMs (as all the games in that collection are available as standalone).

Thread Information