Quantcast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best games by franchise

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Bitch, I will blue shell your ass into oblivion!
    Crom!

A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I wasn’t a big fan of either the N64 Mario Kart or Double Dash, though I might like them more now, than I did back then.
    Double Dash was the worst in the series for me. I love Mario Kart 64 and to me its the best in the series and one of the best games of that generation
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Double Dash was the worst in the series for me. I love Mario Kart 64 and to me its the best in the series and one of the best games of that generation
    You poor bastard. I bet you never had any friends when you were a kid. Mario Kart Double Dash with Lan party play was fucking awesome.
    05/05/15

You poor bastard. I bet you never had any friends when you were a kid. Mario Kart Double Dash with Lan party play was fucking awesome.
    While I'm not very rich, I found Halo with a Lan Party to be more awesome. When it came to having mates all sat around the 'One' TV, Mario Kart 64 and Goldeneye 64 were hard to beat.
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei is
    one of the best 3D shooting games available
    Presented for your pleasure

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I didn't have any friends either.

I'm judging all the Mario Kart games on what they provide as a single-player experience.

Although to be fair, Double Dash is the first Mario Kart game that I pretty much ONLY played single player: my previous experience with Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 was predominately multiplayer.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Mario Kart 8 DE is better. 4 player local player and online. It's fun to play against someone while they are streaming online as well. Joking aside any Mario Kart is great with a group of people. I do think MKwii kinda sucks as a lazy entry in the series but I did play it lan party style when it came out and that was fun. Online it was laggy and single player, tracks and balance issues were way out of wack. The items are so fucked in that game lol

Life!? ... What console is that on?

End of line.. Hero of Algol gamevet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I didn't have any friends either.

I'm judging all the Mario Kart games on what they provide as a single-player experience.

Although to be fair, Double Dash is the first Mario Kart game that I pretty much ONLY played single player: my previous experience with Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 was predominately multiplayer.
    I hung out with a bunch of stoners. The only videogames they were playing was Madden and such. I had to do most of my multi-player online.
    A Black Falcon: no, computer games and video games are NOT the same thing. Video games are on consoles, computer games are on PC. The two kinds of games are different, and have significantly different design styles, distribution methods, and game genre selections. Computer gaming and console (video) gaming are NOT the same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Mario Kart 8 DE is better. 4 player local player and online.
    Still disagree. You could link up 8 Gamecubes for the ultimate group play!
    05/05/15

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

I believe you can do that with Switch. 8 player local play with 8 different Switches in the same room if you want.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Fatal Fury - Fatal Fury 2.
    World Heroes - WH2.
    "I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Wii is dying. Last game Just Dance 2020. Thanks for all!

(Super) Ghouls n Ghosts (Goblins) - Ghouls n Ghosts.
    "I wanted to create something that the Famicom wouldn’t have been able to do..." (Kotaro Hayashida)
    Wii is dying. Last game Just Dance 2020. Thanks for all!

I didn't play a whole lot of that one, but to me it just seem okay-ish. I much prefer the first two games. I think because it seems like DD punishes the skilled and rewards the looser way harder than the other games before it. Isn't there some kind of BS item you can get that will rocket the last place to the front of the pack in an instant? That's so dumb. I kind of lost interest in the series once it became that cheap.

Thread Information