Quantcast

Thread: Sega TeraDrive Model 3 + Sega Mouse + Sound Blaster 1350B Modded

Nameless One

kirby Sega TeraDrive Model 3 + Sega Mouse + Sound Blaster 1350B Modded

For the Sega 16 forums I have a very flexible asking price of 1,400$ I'm willing to remove the sega Mouse and the sound card to bring the price down as well.

This teradrive has got Everything except a second isa slot mod, which i can add if you really want at a cost.

Youll also find the mouse is one of the hardest things to find for a teradrive.

The 286 cpu has been modified to be slotted and thus removable. It has a 16mhz amd cpu, but with the clock crystal is running at 12mhz. The socket means you can use a number of 486 upgrade cpus in this system.

It has a -12v mod for the isa slot which allows you to use sound cards and a number of other isa devices. Included is a sound blaster 1350b with the cm/s upgrade chips. Please ask questions if you do not know what CM/S is. The isa slot cover will be included. The card is not installed software wise, that will be up to you.

The psu has been completely rebuilt and the fan was replaced with a new one that cools better and is quieter.

The HDD works which is rare to find in these systems. It has a program called prerart. As its all in japanese i really dont know what the program does.

Floppy drive works.

Ive taken pictures of the 3 scratches on the system that are noticable.

The sega side works as expected. Ive sockted the clock crystal if you want to play around with that.

As a neat bonus the original power cable that has a external ground wire will be included as well.

I believe ive covered everything but if you have a question, even if its on price, doesnt hesitate to ask.

Attached Images Attached Images

Raging in the Streets xelement5x's Avatar

Man that's a knockout, probably one of the craziest configurations out there.

How long have you had this?
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMist View Post
    A spine card is the hymen of a new game assuring its first owner that he is truly her one and only, and of a used game assuring its new owner that whilst she has been played with in the past that play has never been too careless or thorough.

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Man that's a knockout, probably one of the craziest configurations out there.

How long have you had this?
    Only about a year at this point. I was curious about cpu upgrades on it. Its sadly rather limited unless you have a cpu upgrade card, rather than just a faster cpu.

Thread Information