Quantcast

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics. It's always politics

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Exclamation Politics. It's always politics

Last edited by SegataS; 11-15-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

I said it in 1999 and I'll say it again, talking politics ruins forums.

Two things you never discuss gaming forums, Religion(except for Raul Julia of course) and Politics.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Yet it's constantly discussed in the random topics for Like it's taken over the last few pages for the most part. Figure why not have a place dedicated to it. Besides I have never seen a topic die over Religion or Politics. I have seem them die over a Gamfaqs poll favoring a game over a SEGA game tho lol.

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Once we annex Canada and turn Mexico into a radiated wasteland; politics will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Yet it's constantly discussed in the random topics for Like it's taken over the last few pages for the most part. Figure why not have a place dedicated to it. Besides I have never seen a topic die over Religion or Politics. I have seem them die over a Gamfaqs poll favoring a game over a SEGA game tho lol.
    Use the existing thread for it then:
    http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...olitics-Thread

I'm not into necromancy. Healthier IMO for forums to have new topics even if it covers old ground than digging up dead shit. Not to mention search function on this site doesn't work too well for me. Rehashing old topics years old not responded to in years is gross to me. Exceptions might be a news thread where little or no discussion is had or picture topics like screenshot topic.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

I invited people to send suggestions to Sega, in my thread, I even posted official links, people thought it was too radical, they didn't agree with a simple subject, so I don't think talking about politics is a good idea, and look, I didn't even tell you my idea of ​​making a demonstration or march demanding that Sega return to the dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by SegaAMD View Post
    I invited people to send suggestions to Sega, in my thread, I even posted official links, people thought it was too radical, they didn't agree with a simple subject, so I don't think talking about politics is a good idea, and look, I didn't even tell you my idea of ​​making a demonstration or march demanding that Sega return to the dispute.

Last edited by SegataS; 10-28-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Wasn't there an actual politics topic (somewhere in this section) that went through a million pages?

The real question needed to be asked is why the media (and I use that term loosely) will not act in an objective manner. In the free will, talk about anything topic I asked why the KA female politician wasn't the headline (until she resigned last night) maker on every media outlet? When I turned on CNN last, the BIG story/outrage was how Trump wasn't compassionate and kind when describing the terrorist leader who instantly became worm wood. The female politician had a "headline" so small you would have passed right over it. The complete lack of integrity in media is a problem.

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Vladimir Putin is the clear proof you need that 5'7" men can have charisma.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I think having a dedicated thread for every popular discussion topic is a terrific idea, because it allows users to avoid certain topics and completely eliminates off-topic discussion in the other threads. Thatís how we got everyone to stop talking about the Switch in Baroneís N64 thread!

Think I'll watch some cartoons instead

Framemeister Expert Hedgehog-in-TrainingOutrunner Tower of Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCU View Post
    Wasn't there an actual politics topic (somewhere in this section) that went through a million pages?

The real question needed to be asked is why the media (and I use that term loosely) will not act in an objective manner. In the free will, talk about anything topic I asked why the KA female politician wasn't the headline (until she resigned last night) maker on every media outlet? When I turned on CNN last, the BIG story/outrage was how Trump wasn't compassionate and kind when describing the terrorist leader who instantly became worm wood. The female politician had a "headline" so small you would have passed right over it. The complete lack of integrity in media is a problem.
    I was just thinking about this today. I think it's because the media is trying to sell you something. And that goes for every media outlet. And those media outlets are run by people looking to wield power by having influence over others. Personally, I'll listen to the news, and when I hear something suspicious, I'll check primary sources, and alternate perspectives. There's no single news outlet that gives you the full story.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Jake Armitage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Think I'll watch some cartoons instead

Thread Information