Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bratwurst's feedback

Raging in the Streets goldenband's Avatar

Bought a few items from Bratwurst, and everything looks great and works well. Thanks!

will hog your hedges... Raging in the Streets djshok's Avatar

Bought a couple of games from Bratwurst, they came in mint condition, and I mean MINT! I don't know where he got those from but they're sexy. I got a great deal too, and the dude was a pleasure to deal with.
    Ready to print game covers and cart labels: http://www.mediafire.com/?5gm45wyxr3xvv

So's your old man! Raging in the Streets zetastrike's Avatar

I had Bratwurst recap and LED mod my Game Gear and it is fantastic. He gave a pretty poor condition handheld a new life. He got it finished the day after he received it and mailed it back priority 2 day. The price for the whole thing was a steal. I'm thrilled with the work he did and would recommend anyone do business with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Black Falcon
    Nope. Bloodlines is the problem, not me. I have no trouble with Super Castlevania IV (SNES) and Dracula X: Rondo of Blood (TCD), and have finished both games. Both of those are outstanding games, among the best platformers of the generation. In comparison Bloodlines is third or fourth tier.

No, it's unbiased analysis. The only fanboyism is people who claim that Hyperstone Heist and Bloodlines are actually as good as their SNES counterparts.
    My Collection: http://vgcollect.com/zetastrike

Just got a cap replacement and LED mod done on a Game Gear by Bratwurst. The whole process was smooth and I definitely recommend anyone who wants a mod done for their Game Gear go to him! Great work!! Thanks again!

Received two Lightgun Mod Kits for the Dreamcast Original Gun and the Stunner for the Saturn. Fits 100% snug and has a very amazing feel to it. Also fast shipping and a nice person! Highly recommend these kits!

Thread Information