Quantcast

Page 1745 of 1745 FirstFirst ... 745124516451695173517411742174317441745
Results 26,161 to 26,167 of 26167

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Master of Shinobi Thierry Henry's Avatar

Haven't tried it with any gaming yet, tbh. Will get to that. I've currently set it up for 4k movies on disc and streaming. Will check and see if there's any "immersion" (lol) factor wrt to gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again, like the Jews re-establish their Israeli, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget his fans.

I despise the motion sensor like touch buttons on the fat PS4. Ejecting and powering off console by accident enough times already make me miss the PS4 slim I previously had.

Wildside Expert

Don't y'all miss the days when power switches were actually real power interrupters, without shitty power-wasting and temperamental "soft power" logic?

AKA Mister Xiado Road Rasher Raijin Z's Avatar

I won't buy a desktop power supply that doesn't have a proper circuit-open power switch. Of course, any sufficiently high voltage treats air-opens like a minor inconvenience, but still.

The Cronusmax is a POS when used on the PS4; I finally, finally, got my Mayflash Saturn adapter buttons remapped (Up on the dpad would register as Up+Home, which was annoying and frankly, unusable) only for the device to disconnect 10 mins into me playing Mania with a Saturn controller. 10 glorious minutes and I got yanked from it by me short and curlies.

So, much hair pulling, I figured out you need to use a USB hub. Long story, short - my hub is supposed to be compatible, but it isn't. 2 hours I've spend trying to get this to work, doing all kinds of changes on the cronus software, pulling cables out, and what not - and nope, nothing. I'm royally pissed.

Antiquing Hedgehog Lord QuickSciFi's Avatar

Welcome to my frustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Thats not quite how it works here. My house is more like a game sanctuary, rather than a halfway house.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    The Cronusmax is a POS when used on the PS4; I finally, finally, got my Mayflash Saturn adapter buttons remapped (Up on the dpad would register as Up+Home, which was annoying and frankly, unusable) only for the device to disconnect 10 mins into me playing Mania with a Saturn controller. 10 glorious minutes and I got yanked from it by me short and curlies.

So, much hair pulling, I figured out you need to use a USB hub. Long story, short - my hub is supposed to be compatible, but it isn't. 2 hours I've spend trying to get this to work, doing all kinds of changes on the cronus software, pulling cables out, and what not - and nope, nothing. I'm royally pissed.

I thought I had a hub that wasn't compatible either. The trick was that you had to know the USB port numbers, as only 1 and 4 for a 4 porter can be used and in a specific order (unless it's 2 ports only, then you just have to worry about the order). If the ports aren't labeled on it like it was for me, there's a very quick and simple to run program from Microsoft (if I'm correct) to show you the port numbers.

Other then that, I got it working just fine for my PS4, complete with touch screen remaps for games that use it. Only issue with it I noticed is that if I leave the controller idle for awhile while I run to do something else for too long and come back, the controller sometimes dies - but re-inserting the cronus fixes this right away. That is the only issue which really isn't an issue.

Anyone else need help with cronus, let me know, I've already been through the troubleshooting hoops to save others time and trouble on it.

Thread Information