Quantcast

Page 2125 of 2137 FirstFirst ... 112516252025207521152121212221232124212521262127212821292135 ... LastLast
Results 31,861 to 31,875 of 32046

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    For roof rats the best method would be those rattex poison pellets. They won't go for them right away as anything new in the environment they patrol will first be avoided. But after a couple days they'll chew down on the poison.

The idea is to poison them but not to the extent that they'll die there and then and stink up the roof. Just enough to get them to come out and go to their death elsewhere. Preferably outside the property.

I'm not cold-hearted. Am I?

We get a lot of water leaks around here because of rat poison. It drives them mad with thirst, so they chew into water lines in the attics and walls, causing a bunch of property damage before they die.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    We get a lot of water leaks around here because of rat poison. It drives them mad with thirst, so they chew into water lines in the attics and walls, causing a bunch of property damage before they die.
    That's true about the water. Fortunately though our South African rats are considerate enough not to cause that type of damage.

The one issue with the poison thing is the danger to ones pets. Luckily our dogs are not into rat meat. lol
    Still gotta be careful though that those pesky rodents don't contaminate the water bowls.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    Our cats are completely useless. I once found a mouse in the bottom of a feed bucket, and I stuck a cat in it. The cat just looked at me like, "why'd you stick me in a bucket?"
    Honestly to me it seems like you were just hoping for some easy entertainment.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Jake Armitage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post

The one issue with the poison thing is the danger to ones pets.
    Poisons can also be a threat to predators such as owls, foxes, hawks and eagles if used on outdoor vermin. And there will always be some rats or mice that simply will not eat poisoned bait.

Most farmers in the US will have what are called barn cats - not pets at all (they are basically feral) but they live on the farm and their sole purpose (from the farmer's point of view) is to keep rodents under control.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinderl View Post
    Our cats are completely useless. I once found a mouse in the bottom of a feed bucket, and I stuck a cat in it. The cat just looked at me like, "why'd you stick me in a bucket?"
    ha-ha . We only get mice when the cat brings them in . Luckily the cats entrance is sectioned off so the little critters cant get into the house when we aren't there.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Road Rasher

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    Honestly to me it seems like you were just hoping for some easy entertainment.
    Easy entertainment is wearing cotton duck clothing and training a cat to climb you like a tree to sit on your shoulder. Then you watch him jump on the backs of people that aren't wearing armor.

If you stick an outdoor farm cat in a bucket with a mouse, you only expect it to do its job. Either it snatches the mouse instantly or it's one of our defective cats.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Yeesh. Nintendo has reached 750 million systems sold. in 3 years they may cross 800 million. That is just insane to have that kind of longevity.

AKA Mister Xiado Master of Shinobi Raijin Z's Avatar

Nintendo had a good reputation for nearly a century, so moving systems when video games became an avenue for their business wasn't necessarily a Herculean task.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated
    BitChute - Fragmented, but functional

It's official: Dark Fate has flopped harder than Genishit. I'm glad. DF was a much better produced movie, but cack is still cack.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    It's official: Dark Fate has flopped harder than Genishit. I'm glad. DF was a much better produced movie, but cack is still cack.
    I actually heard (from multiple people, in fact) that the lead chick (whatever her name is), was actually really good. Not good enough to save the movie, but better than people seemed to expect.

It's just too bad that no one has been given any reason to take this series seriously since Terminator 2.

Well, she is advanced human but extends her limits easily but 70-year-old chain smoker lady has no limits. Seems like it undoes the whole premise. I refuse to see DF. IMO there is no such thing as a Terminator film after T2. TV show was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I actually heard (from multiple people, in fact) that the lead chick (whatever her name is), was actually really good. Not good enough to save the movie, but better than people seemed to expect.
    She was okay. Frankly, all the actors were decent, it was their characters that were terrible. The writing was lousy.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    TV show was decent.
    I didn't like the TV show. I watched the first season and most of the second before I gave up, and I really wanted to give up midway through the first but stuck with it. The puny budget was one thing, the acting and writing was another.

Thread Information