Quantcast

Page 2074 of 2131 FirstFirst ... 1074157419742024206420702071207220732074207520762077207820842124 ... LastLast
Results 31,096 to 31,110 of 31960

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

It was fun to not sleep all night because the fire alarm was going off all night in the building. No fire just the alarm system was broke and decided to go off. Now I am in this weird state where I am just awake despite how tired I am.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    It was fun to not sleep all night because the fire alarm was going off all night in the building. No fire just the alarm system was broke and decided to go off. Now I am in this weird state where I am just awake despite how tired I am.
    I haven't slept more than 3 consecutive hours unaided since about 2003. You'd be surprised; the things the human body can get used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalpepsifan View Post
    I haven't slept more than 3 consecutive hours unaided since about 2003. You'd be surprised; the things the human body can get used to.
    I'm with you. Hell can be a fun place, you just have to change your expectations.

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I'm with you. Hell can be a fun place, you just have to change your expectations.
    "We have such sights to show you".

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    No.

No.

Sorry, I can’t allow you to misremember those events. Barone “left” because we had the temerity to discuss video games on a video game forum, but NOT in the way he wanted us to discuss video games, so he scooped up his toys and went home.

If only it were so altruistic as “political differences.”

That is how we lost IrishNinja, though.
    I stand corrected, said the man in the orthopaedic shoe.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Fuck the all-digital future. https://twitter.com/gameinformer/sta...69473599643648

It's not so much this game (I never played nor care to) but the idea. Not only de-listed but they state you cannot re-download it ever.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Fuck the all-digital future. https://twitter.com/gameinformer/sta...69473599643648

It's not so much this game (I never played nor care to) but the idea. Not only de-listed but they state you cannot re-download it ever.
    Aye, fuck this shit. One of the reasons I like being a PC gamer is that I can backup all my digital games to a CDR/DVD. Can't do that with my console games, which is moronic. Waiting for homebrew to progress on PS4 a bit more, then I'm backing up Silent Hills first chance I get.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

^ Can't Rep.
    =================================

Saw this online.

Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat in these feelings. I know digital is the future but so far a lot of companies have terrible ways of handling this that so far I've decided to only buy digital when I have no choice on something I want to play.
    05/05/15

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    No.

No.

Sorry, I can’t allow you to misremember those events. Barone “left” because we had the temerity to discuss video games on a video game forum, but NOT in the way he wanted us to discuss video games, so he scooped up his toys and went home.

If only it were so altruistic as “political differences.”

That is how we lost IrishNinja, though.
    Isn't that how Thief got banned? Or was it something else? His topics did get tiring.
    Some people like companies losing jobs.

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sull56ivan2010 View Post
    Isn't that how Thief got banned? Or was it something else? His topics did get tiring.
    Thief got bored in his personal life so he thought he'd spice up his favorite forum with new topics, sadly his idea of interesting topics were a long the lines of "the earth is flat, the moon is made out of cheese,
    reptilian aliens live among us and the moon landing was done with advanced alien computers to make the people believe a false reality!" kinda stuff.
    and when called out on his weird shit he'd pretend that only he knew the ultimate truth and everybody who had a problem with it was just sticking his head in the sand.

So it got old quick, I think he just posted this weird shit on purpose, seeing how people would react for his own amusement.

He used to be semi normal, maybe something happened in his private life who knows.

I hope Melf gives at least two weeks notice before any buy-out by GoCollect.

Give me some time to purge my account and sadly return to being completely off the grid from which I came...

Quote Originally Posted by Lync View Post
    I hope Melf gives at least two weeks notice before any buy-out by GoCollect.

Give me some time to purge my account and sadly return to being completely off the grid from which I came...
    Whats this about now???

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Segadream View Post
    Whats this about now???
    We're being bought out man, this is gonna be an xbox site. every mention of SEGA will be replaced by Microsoft and Genesis/MD will become XBOX (32X will become 360)
    Fucking rewriting of history man, thought it would never happen but it did.

Thread Information