Quantcast

Page 2116 of 2116 FirstFirst ... 1116161620162066210621122113211421152116
Results 31,726 to 31,740 of 31740

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan did their misdeeds on a shorter time frame (Germany didn't really get started killing in large numbers until Operation Barbarossa commenced - although some victims were certainly killed before then) though. Japan likely killed around 8 million Chinese civilians during their war on China from 1937 to 1945 (the rape of Nanking was particularly brutal). The various communist regimes killed more people but over a longer period of time. I have no doubt that both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan would have continued with their murderous ways if they hadn't been stopped.
    Gotta love how nazis are apparently still very real to the idiots of the world, but Imperial Japan is just an era best forgotten since Japan now makes these cuuuuuuuuuute kawaii hello kitty dolls!
    must suck being a German now, Merkel pretty much doomed Europe when she invited half the world into Europe. only to still be called a nazi the next day.

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BubsyFan1 View Post
    It's not random if everyone is staying on one topic.
    Thats strawmaning Bonuskun

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    No one uses flash anymore so whatever that is. Doesn't show up.
    Its Dailymotion. It shows up on Waterfox. They've always been the #1 YouTube competitor, for the last 12 years or so. I actually joined Dailymotion before YouTube, created an account there in mid-2008.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

NVIDIA Shield TV Pro.

Up to 25% faster than the previous generation thanks to the new NVIDIA Tegra X1+ chip.
    October 28, 2019.

$200.

https://www.amazon.com/NVIDIA-Shield...language=en_US
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

I have been watching Giant Bomb's Game Tapes and I recently watched the Xbox 360 promo stuff before launch and the 2005 E3. Some of those games still don't look too bad. PG3 still looks good. 360 was a great system even if it's final years were not so hot with Kinect. 2005-2009 are my fave years for that system even tho I got some great stuff in 3rd party form well after that.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    Thats strawmaning Bonuskun.
    Shut it you! I'm just being tongue and cheek with the title of this thread.
    05/05/15

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Shut it you! I'm just being tongue and cheek with the title of this thread.
    Well I thought you were saying the thread could be about whatever you wanna talk about, and Bubsyfan was trying to strawman you by saying you meant the topic had to keep constantly changing. Anyways, petty stuff.

I'm just glad this forum allows an unbiased look at Hitler. People gotta consider that Hitler's enemies control most of the world, so people only ever hear a biased opinion of Hitler.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

I'm just glad this forum allows an unbiased look at Hitler. People gotta consider that Hitler's enemies control most of the world, so people only ever hear a biased opinion of Hitler.
    Uh oh

History is written by whom?

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

You earn your red laces yet? Bro.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Well I thought you were saying the thread could be about whatever you wanna talk about, and Bubsyfan was trying to strawman you by saying you meant the topic had to keep constantly changing. Anyways, petty stuff.

lol. Hitler was a cunt. He's looked at in the right way. A Piece of shit. To anyone who tries to excuse Hitler or they want to follow his beliefs. Just remember he shot himself in the head. All those people can follow their leader that way as well as far as I am concerned.

Oh and BTW some skinheads legit tried to murder me and a friend at an Office Max when I was 16. Skinheads are scum.
    Last edited by SegataS; Yesterday at 07:31 PM.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

You got targeted by skinheads? I thought you were a white guy

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Bitch lookin' fine as a muhfuka.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    You got targeted by skinheads? I thought you were a white guy
    I make Casper look black. Nevertheless, I was walking towards Office Max and these skinheads saw us from across the street and started yelling at us and throwing insults. Cris my then friend responded and then they came running. They met us in the store and I quote " They're just fucking white niggers" The manager chased them out. The manager hid us in his break room Where we waited until the store closed. He was going to sneak us out back but they were out there with knives in hand waiting. Not sure if he called the police or not but I do know he pulled his van out front and we got in and he took us home. It might be the only time in history 2 children going into a strangers van worked out for the best.
    Last edited by SegataS; Yesterday at 11:19 PM.

Thread Information