Quantcast

Page 2131 of 2131 FirstFirst ... 1131163120312081212121272128212921302131
Results 31,951 to 31,965 of 31965

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Jake Armitage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Damn that FiberFix is looking pretty damn manly! I need to get me some mother fuckin' FiberFix!
    Given your previous misadventures with my walking stick don't use it while you are in your cups. No telling where it might wind (as it were) up.

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Well as far as my father's concerned, and most work colleagues, I'm very much in the closet, but to most of my friends and family I'm...I'm...(oh God, please don't judge me, please don't judge me) gay. Not that anybody would guess it. I'm a straight acting conservative with nationalist views who has manly interests and hobbies such as gaming, drinking too much and watching football. When I do tell people they're like "WTF?!" I can't stand screaming queens that mince around with horrible falsetto voices shoving their gayness in everybody's face. My idea of a nightmare is having to take part in a gay pride parade. That's mostly because I'm a very private person...and also because I'm a judgemental arsehole.
    Yes the main thing that matters is you didn't get attracted to Modern Leftism(aka Cultural Marxism) and LGBT stuff, both of which are poison and designed to destroy countries.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Pretty sure PS5 Won't be native BC and that includes PS4. It will be through emulation like Xbox. So you still have to wait for them to announce new games to be BC as they update them. I believe native BC is dead. Sony's emulation has been spotty with PS1 and PS2 ports on PS3 and PS4. Not to mention PS1 Classic. It would be very expensive to manufacture old design chips I believe. It's not realistic at all IMO. The NES classic that only plays NES games. Nintendo went for the cheapest hardware they could find and it has as much ram as a PS3 and more powerful than the Wii and 3DS.
    They got no excuses to not make the PS5 backwards compatible. If its not native backwards compatible then there will be a huge backlash. Not only are the consoles both x86, but they're using the same god damn CPU brand. The PS4/PS4 Pro/PS5 are all x86 AMD/Nvidia GDDR5/GDDR6 consoles.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

They are using a Ryzen 2 so I guess yeah.

Rest tho I was right about. Software emulation on stuff older than PS4 https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ils-games-6300
    Last edited by SegataS; 11-17-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

They are using a Ryzen 2
    Its gonna be x86 and at least 8 cores, so the same as the AMD Jaguar. You've probably heard a hundred times that the weakest part of the PS4 is its CPU, so its gonna be no effort to get the code running on Ryzen which is much more powerful.

I know during the start of the PS3's lifespan, Sony made a corporate philosophy to ditch backwards compatibility forever. But this time around they got no excuses and if the feature isn't in the PS5, then there will be a huge backlash from every section of the game industry.

Rest tho I was right about. Software emulation on stuff older than PS4 https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ils-games-6300
    Oh yes, for PS1, PS2, PS3 games on PS5, its gonna be pure Xbone style emulation.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

If I can play Hardcore Mecha on it day 1 then I know it's native. I like to test BC by putting in really obscure games in my machine lol.

Yes in the early years of the PS3, Sony created a corporate philosophy to ditch backwards compatibility forever. The reality is the PS4 can play easily PS2 games through emulation, but the feature isn't there. It will be the same with the PS5 being able to play PS3 games through emulation. The PS5 will have a Blu-Ray drive that can easily read PS3 games, but they'd rather have you buy the PS3 games from PSN.

I know I've done a sudden amount of writing on this subject, but if the PS5 isn't backwards compatible even though they got no excuses this time around, then you know who will be on a silver platter.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

People expecting backwards compat with the next PS? Yeah, if you subscribe to PS Now (their online streaming service). Remember, Sony made sure you couldn't re-download your digital PS1 and PS3 games on the PS4, they will do it again if they can. I expect M$ will pull the same stunt with their next machine as well.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

Stairway to Heaven, Hawaii

We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    People expecting backwards compat with the next PS? Yeah, if you subscribe to PS Now (their online streaming service). Remember, Sony made sure you couldn't re-download your digital PS1 and PS3 games on the PS4, they will do it again if they can. I expect M$ will pull the same stunt with their next machine as well.
    We gotta create a backlash army. "Save player 1"? How about "Save backwards compatibility from greedy companies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    We gotta create a backlash army. "Save player 1"? How about "Save backwards compatibility from greedy companies"
    And all the 12-year-olds who only play Fortnite and watch "influencers" look to you and say. "Ok Boomer" and these companies try to take more ownership away. More bad DLC practices and MTX. They buy into it and us old fogeys die off with the 3 steps in life.

1. Birth
    2. What the fuck is this?!
    3.Death

Thread Information