Quantcast

Page 1946 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 946144618461896193619421943194419451946
Results 29,176 to 29,184 of 29184

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Don't you hate it when you're so tired at work that you can't wait to get home and get into bed, but then as soon as you are back home and in bed you're wide awake and can't sleep? It's infuriating! I better listen to some relaxing ghost stories or audio recordings of spiritual awakening seminars. Yeah, that'll work.
    I think theres a scientific term for this, its a really common phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Relax, it was more of a tongue in check jab at MrMatthews. Have nothing against either of you.
    Just hard to tell over the interwebs.

Sometimes a man needs some good herb to unwind.
    Yes. This weekend.

Thief have you ever tried Tomba 2? if you wanna talk about 5th-gen RPGs, that game is a must try. The people who made it, they just let their imaginations go wild.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

It seems like everybody and their pet dog smokes weed these days. I haven't had a joint in years and don't miss the stuff. My vice is drink, and when I finish work this evening it'll be feet up and a rum and coke by my side as my Saturn boots up Shining Force III.

Rebel scum Hero of Algol MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post

Thief have you ever tried Tomba 2? if you wanna talk about 5th-gen RPGs, that game is a must try. The people who made it, they just let their imaginations go wild.
    I actually found that game out in the wild a few years back. I was actually just recently thinking about playing it (for the first time); funny that you bring it up.
    If you're going to be wasting time anyway, you should waste some on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    Just hard to tell over the interwebs.

Yes. This weekend.

True. Look it at this way, while I've adopted this strange dark sense of humor from dad's side of the family, I do put some effort in not coming off as a total jerk. To the point of writing a post and not hitting the post button sometimes. And though very positive myself, am working on coming across more positive too.

Speaking of this weekend, is when some more British Columbian herb arrives once more. This time going to stash some of it away from sis, as last time all there was left was two hits. Two amazing hits, as she picked up some local and by comparison it's not even worth smoking (so not). Pity, as I've prepared to start watching some movies again.

Need to catch up on lots of 5th gen RPGs and though doubt anything will replace my all time fave game, Shining Force 3, I do keep an open mind. Tomba 2, need to play Tomba 1 first too. Heard good things about this series, think this is the series by that Ghouls N Ghosts director, so high expectations. Haven't gone back to 32-era gaming for some time now, but when I do, will try to keep in mind to add up on priority list. Along with Legacy of Kain, a game Mega Drive Bowlsey seems to hold in high acclaim and something I recall seeing a lot in EGM/EGM2 and being curious of (such as it's Zelda like overhead map. Always been a sucker for nice overhead & side maps in all types of games. Adds to the immersion & imagination).

... but yes I have been playing Shining Force III and am enjoying it a lot.
    One thing wish I'd done with Shining Force 3 is keep a journal of first two Scenario 1 playthroughs, as those were good memories. Maybe you can jot some first impressions of game in 'now playing' thread every now and then if you have the time.

Also, see what prediction your imagination conjures as to what could happen in Scenario 2 and possibly even 3. That was pretty fun too as this game's world is very engrossing and with plenty of foreshadowing.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is spaghetti. Second, it is violently spaghettied. Third, it is accepted as being spaghetti.

Some days the internet never ceases to amaze me.
    05/05/15

AH BOB SAGET! Hedgehog-in-TrainingMaster of Shinobi SegataS's Avatar

Hey Segata, who would you say is your favourite wrestler of all time?
    Kane. In the AE he was crazy huge and strong. Best debut of all time. A monster who almost never spoke. Back when I wondered what they had in mind with a burned face so I liked imagined the knarled face underneath. Then in 2003 onward the character was ruined.
    Twitter Segata

Life!?...What console is that on?

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I actually found that game out in the wild a few years back. I was actually just recently thinking about playing it (for the first time); funny that you bring it up.
    Need to catch up on lots of 5th gen RPGs and though doubt anything will replace my all time fave game, Shining Force 3, I do keep an open mind. Tomba 2, need to play Tomba 1 first too. Heard good things about this series, think this is the series by that Ghouls N Ghosts director, so high expectations. Haven't gone back to 32-era gaming for some time now, but when I do, will try to keep in mind to add up on priority list. Along with Legacy of Kain, a game Mega Drive Bowlsey seems to hold in high acclaim and something I recall seeing a lot in EGM/EGM2 and being curious of (such as it's Zelda like overhead map. Always been a sucker for nice overhead & side maps in all types of games. Adds to the immersion & imagination).
    Its my favourite PS1 game. I urge you guys to try it. And the weird thing is, with games I recommend, I usually give an example of a game similar to it. But you can't do that with this game. A 2.5D platformer Action-RPG.

Last edited by Yharnamresident; Today at 12:26 AM. Reason: wrong video tags
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Haircut Legends Reckoning Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

RIP Charles Krauthammer.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Kane. In the AE he was crazy huge and strong. Best debut of all time. A monster who almost never spoke. Back when I wondered what they had in mind with a burned face so I liked imagined the knarled face underneath. Then in 2003 onward the character was ruined.
    Kane is a lot of people's favourite wrestler. I can see why and I also agree that they ended up ruining his character. My personal all-time fave wrestler is Ted Dibiase. The best heel gimmick and the best evil laugh in the history of wrestling. A truly talented wrestler in the ring too. I never get tired of watching repeats of his matches on the WWE Network. His stamina and work rate in the ring was always top notch, and I loved it when he teamed up with Irwin R. Schyster to create Money Inc. Everyone's got a price. Everyone's gonna pay, cos the million dollar man ALWAYS gets his way! Hahahahahahahaaaaa!

Thread Information