Quantcast

Page 2048 of 2062 FirstFirst ... 104815481948199820382044204520462047204820492050205120522058 ... LastLast
Results 30,706 to 30,720 of 30930

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    I'm having a movement in my bowels.
    I'm having a movement in my boxer shorts.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

This is seriously amazing

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Not surprised. Maybe not too long before that becomes the price drop reflected in the majority of stores for clearance purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again, like the Jews re-establish their Israeli, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Not surprised. Maybe not too long before that becomes the price drop reflected in the majority of stores for clearance purposes.

Sony took a (half assed) gamble and it backfired. If you can't put in the effort like Nintendo did with their mini consoles, then don't bother - people aren't stupid.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Last edited by SegataS; 02-11-2019 at 12:13 PM.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Got bored and wondered how MK3 would have looked with the original cast.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post

Sadly, I donít think I want one of these even for a clearance price. Even a 50% cut is $30 more than Iím prepared to pay.

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Sadly, I donít think I want one of these even for a clearance price. Even a 50% cut is $30 more than Iím prepared to pay.
    I got a 2nd hand one recently for about the amount in the above pic. The BleemSync and AutoBleem applications for it have made it worthwhile enough for me.

But yeah, although the looks/aesthetics of the unit itself is quite faithful to the original, where it actually counted Sony failed woefully here.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again, like the Jews re-establish their Israeli, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans.

I wish I could find a video that is pretty old of what I think I remember of an Asian female reporter in a warehouse of a factory and we see a shadow of a ghostly figure and she runs away screaming. Video was low quality. Been ages since I saw it and now can't seem to find it. I think it was a clip from a obscure film people clipped and spread it as a real thing.

Pretty sure this is it, but I didnít watch it all the way through to make sure.

Thank you! I want to rep so much! I will owe you one first chance I get. Even if it's a post calling me a douche :P

I watch nearly as much paranormal stuff on YouTube as I do video game stuff, so I was pretty sure I knew exactly what video you were referring to

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Ever noticed how impossible Microsoft has made it to shut down a skype account? they demand you link it to a live/hotmail account otherwise they can't send you the "sekrit code" thats needed to shut down the skype account.
    of course the moment you do shut down your skype account it also immediately shuts down your hotmail/live account with it. making it impossible to shut it down without first making a disposable hotmail account which of course you can't register in the normal way anymore because these days MS needs to have your phone number before they'll let you register shit.

They link everything, and then pretend they can't shut down individual accounts because their widdle software can't twake it ;_;

Organized. Crime.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVamp View Post
    Ever noticed how impossible Microsoft has made it to shut down a skype account? they demand you link it to a live/hotmail account otherwise they can't send you the "sekrit code" thats needed to shut down the skype account.
    of course the moment you do shut down your skype account it also immediately shuts down your hotmail/live account with it. making it impossible to shut it down without first making a disposable hotmail account which of course you can't register in the normal way anymore because these days MS needs to have your phone number before they'll let you register shit.

They link everything, and then pretend they can't shut down individual accounts because their widdle software can't twake it ;_;

Organized. Crime.
    It's all to collect as much data as they can. Win10 was designed for it, after all.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Thread Information