Quantcast

Page 2081 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 10811581198120312071207720782079208020812082208320842085 LastLast
Results 31,201 to 31,215 of 31269

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Do you masturbate to yourself trolling?

yeah yeah, you edited to make yourself look better. Still leaving the question in.
    Last edited by SegataS; 06-25-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    Do you masturbate to yourself trolling?
    Sure do, bud. How do you think narcissists get off? Seriously though, get over yourself.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Keep trolling. Back on ignore you go.

The Cat in the Hat Hero of Algol NeoVamp's Avatar

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Wow, page 2081 of the ‘Something Random’ thread is MUI CALIENTE.

Hats off to everyone involved. I have lol’d.

Suicide is not something to joke about, so please be respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Suicide is not something to joke about, so please be respectful.
    As someone who suffers from extreme depression and a desire to leave this shithole of a planet rather sooner than later I feel I can joke about my own illness as much as I want.
    we all deal differently with these things.

AKA Mister Xiado WCPO Agent Raijin Z's Avatar

And it's not like my memento mori of an avatar is indicative of a grand desire to live.
    - Where it's always 1992 (or so).
    Youtube - Terminated

Quote Originally Posted by Raijin Z View Post
    And it's not like my memento mori of an avatar is indicative of a grand desire to live.
    Exactly, suicidal feelings do not always manifest itself as someone immediately turning into a crying baby in the corner who gets triggered by even the slightest mention of suicide.
    some people just deal with their suicidal feelings by making jokes about it, saying you can't do that is pretty much telling them to stop fighting and give up.

I think the problem here is that some people don't understand that when someone makes a joke like that its because they're actually suffering, and its their way of letting off steam.

Not everything can be solved by going to a doctor and getting pills and then going to a shrink who tells you that shit will be alright! sometimes it just doesn't work.
    if it does work for you, good! but this is my way of letting off steam and making it through another day.

I don’t know about anyone else, but the buzzterm “mental illness” I really making me mentally ill. It’s used too much and too inappropriately to the point where it has lost all meaning (and credibility). Honestly I think anyone who throws that term around these days is a bit of a tool. It fits right in with the douchey mindset that being fat and lazy or addicted to meth is a form of cancer or something.

Yeah it has become somewhat of a joke to use that term, the guy was just fucking depressed and one day decided enough is enough.
    that's life, some people breeze through it and some don't. you try to get help you try to deal with it yourself but sometimes its just not enough.

people do love wearing badges these days, I guess if I had worn a badge here that proudly proclaimed my own health issues then Segatas and Melf would have patted me on the back and told me that things were going to be alright!

And that's why people love using those terms, gets shit done easier.

It’s a product of the recent campaign to “educate” people about mental illness by implying that most people are suffering from it in some form or another. So now instead of thinking that a few people are crazy, I think that everyone is a wagon-jumping attention whore.

But none of you guys can be angry: my insensitivity to the imaginary afflictions of my fellow humans is a mental illness, so I’m protected.

Master of Shinobi Crystalpepsifan's Avatar

My theory(and probably many other's), is that people who don't suffer from some kind of depression are the mentally ill ones. I'm personally extremely suspect of anyone who says they "love life".

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I don’t know about anyone else, but the buzzterm “mental illness” I really making me mentally ill. It’s used too much and too inappropriately to the point where it has lost all meaning (and credibility). Honestly I think anyone who throws that term around these days is a bit of a tool. It fits right in with the douchey mindset that being fat and lazy or addicted to meth is a form of cancer or something.
    Ok does ADHD. Schizoid Personality disorder and Aspergers and Severe Anxiety help then? Because that's a mouthful. Be easier to say something shorter and less descript when in a passing conversation. What would you prefer they say? If you think this is imaginary, well then you are ignorant to the daily struggles of it of what someone like me lives with. That's not an insult. It's not some buzzword or trying to be trendy for me. It's not a badge for me. It's not asking for a pat on the back. I fucking LOATHE living with it. I don't want it. I yearn to be normal. It will never happen. I can only help to learn to curb some behaviors. It's so there is more awareness because there are too many ignorant people who refuse it because they are too obtuse to comprehend it.

Maybe many do wear it as a badge or make false claims they have it. Fuck those people. Brianna Wu can kill herself. People like her? Useless fucking cunt. (if you don't know it's worth the lulz to read up on her on ED) They can shove a piping hot barbed ice pick up their peephole. I hate labels. I don't wear it a label as that implies some sort of pride. I just want more awareness but I don't want pride flags or parades. That does absolutely fuck all. I just want people to be more educated about it. Maybe it has become like the gay pride thing. I personally have no issues with gays or transgenders as people. Been to a gay wedding and a funeral. Have a bi friend and a trans one. I am however a little tired of the look at me accept me thing going on everywhere with pride month and parades. I can only assume that is where some in this thread may be coming from. This saddens me as what you rub your clit on or shove your dick into me is far less important than someone with a health issue and mental health is VERY real. No not everyone has it. Most do not. Why most are so obtuse to it. Like any health issue, it comes in a variety of flavors. No one person has them all. They may have 1 or a few. All of them act differently on the person. People throw the term anxiety like it's meaningless. Most people have a normal anxiety-like first day on the job or a date. Severe anxiety is fare far more debilitating than my heart. I can go a "normal" day and not have issues other than being a bit tired and can't do as much as the normal person. The anxiety is crippling irrational fears of random things. My heart only allows me to go out somewhere and hang out for about 2-3 hours before I get really tired and need to go home. The anxiety, however, can be so crippling I have to work myself up to go and that is mentally exhausting so I only go somewhere 3 times a month. 2 of those to get groceries and the other to monthly doctor. Some months I go 4. because I worked myself to go down to the Gateway mall to see a movie and shop for games but even while there I'm always on alert. head on a swivel. Twitchy. Tho again it can be caused by many things. Some people just have severe anxiety and some like me who always had it but it became amplified to 11 when I got heart issues. Depression is also a more generalized thing as it can be cause by so much and most of it is from normal things that cause depression. Then there is crazy shit where my great uncle developed PTSD when his friend head landed in his lap in WW1.

Anxiety is a weird thing but hoarding is a side effect for many with severe anxiety. As a teen I hoarded. I curbed it eventually with collecting. Stuff doesn't pile up on the floor. The place is clean. The collection is organized. Able to get rid of things I no longer want. Hoarding you hang onto that plastic bag full of dogshit on the kitchen counter that is now white and the house having a floor you can see is a myth because it's been so many years you no longer believe a floor exists.

Most mental health issues are nonviolent. Won't hurt themselves or anyone else. I only wish for people to be more aware and not under a generalized banner. I likely made that mistake last night. It's just really hard to be overly specific each time because even in the past people don't get it. I'm not going to put some "pansexual he/her" whatever people do on Twitter under my name. Again I hate labels. Badges?! I don't need no stinkin badges!

But yes I guess there are people like that episode of South Park where Randy was an alcoholic and acted like he was dying of cancer. I didn't interpret that as claiming addiction isn't serious and real but people who go around asking for sympathy and to pat him on the back. That is NEVER what I personally want. I want it to be where gays are. Lol ok, this will sound odd. Someone says they are gay to explain slightly off behavior then a straight person just goes...ah ok like they get it nonchalant. Have no negative feelings but also not telling him how brave he is(that shit is annoying but it sure does make Bruce Jenner's pussy hard). Just a simple nod and "ah ok I got it" because they are educated enough that actually understand what it means. Not where are spirals into what this became. I do agree to not blindly accept anything and no it should not be used as an excuse either. The line is blurred when something is mentally wrong and they do something like why I may not always respond to someone how a normal person would vs choosing to hurt someone verbally or physically when you know what you did is wrong then using mental health as a scapegoat. It's a blurred line and more reason why I wish more people to be educated on it.

Sorry for the ramble. I will have mercy and stop here. I hope I explained it somewhat well in my rambling.
    Last edited by SegataS; 06-26-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Thread Information