Quantcast

Page 2129 of 2138 FirstFirst ... 11291629202920792119212521262127212821292130213121322133 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,935 of 32059

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Mox and Omega had one of the best Hardcore matches ever in the US and Mox was right,we have not seen a match like that in a major promotion in a long while. It's not an indie or Japan deathmatch but it was still great. The mousetraps. The barbed wire mattress. Dragging one another in the broken glass. Sweeping with a barbed wire broom on Mox's back as his flesh tore open and the blood oozed out was great. Mox ripping the ring apart to expose the pine was a good spot. The huge barbed wire mattress spot. Lol as the event staff tried to pull them out of it and getting stuck with the barbed wire. Not seen a hardcore match like that in a major promotion since ECW or the AE. I do wish the ice pick digging into Mox's face worked better. Could have had a gore fest.

Full Gear was pretty good but I do wish Muta, Arn Anderon, and Dean Malenko did more as judges. They were on screen for maybe 20 seconds. It was a cool moment to see Jericho leave the ring with Cody only to stare down Dean. Such a great history there. Cody busting his head open by accident on the ramp only helped sell the match.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    I have to say that I'm truly offended by the toxic heterosexuality in this place. What about ME and MY needs?! I need a safe space...omg can't breathe...urgh...(faints)
    Get this man Josh Brolin in a speedo ... STAT!!!

Raging in the Streets Yharnamresident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    I have to say that I'm truly offended by the toxic heterosexuality in this place. What about ME and MY needs?! I need a safe space...omg can't breathe...urgh...(faints)
    I was kinda playing 4D chess with you. Are you really not heterosexual or just messing with us? It doesn't change much. The people I grew up with would always joke around about being gay, we always thought that wasn't the case until one guy came out of the closet during a road trip.
    Certified F-Zero GX fanboy

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yharnamresident View Post
    I was kinda playing 4D chess with you. Are you really not heterosexual or just messing with us? It doesn't change much. The people I grew up with would always joke around about being gay, we always thought that wasn't the case until one guy came out of the closet during a road trip.
    Well as far as my father's concerned, and most work colleagues, I'm very much in the closet, but to most of my friends and family I'm...I'm...(oh God, please don't judge me, please don't judge me) gay. Not that anybody would guess it. I'm a straight acting conservative with nationalist views who has manly interests and hobbies such as gaming, drinking too much and watching football. When I do tell people they're like "WTF?!" I can't stand screaming queens that mince around with horrible falsetto voices shoving their gayness in everybody's face. My idea of a nightmare is having to take part in a gay pride parade. That's mostly because I'm a very private person...and also because I'm a judgemental arsehole.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

I don't play games on PC all that often but I played a little VanQuish today and man I forgot how fucking good the Xbox One controller is. It is legit the modern controller I have ever used. Pro controller is amazing but MS is the best at console controllers.

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    That was at the end of ALL 90s gaming magazines. In fact, I read one with one of those today but it had Dreamcast and a PC. It was a scam. No one ever won it

They paid for the ad space. You paid your money to them to enter. No one won. In fact on the one, I am posting. They mention a computer but not by name. It's clearly a Compaq Presario from 1999. In mine they are showing you will win a Gamecube! This issue is from September 2000. PS2 launch. Gamecube was a year away and I am pretty sure that is a promo image Nintendo used for GCN and it's not the final system, Controller gives it away. Also a Sony promo image for PS4. Not theirs lol. Publishers clearing house of gaming magazines. They ran it for over a decade. Every month in multiple magazines. Who can afford that? :P

I do want to know who was the person who only sent $3? lol

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

I've been thinking, and shoot me down here because I know it's a bit daft... Since the rumours of the PS5 being backwards compatible with all of Sony's PS games came about I wonder how successful a machine from Sega would be that played ALL their stuff via FPGA chips? I'm sure it's technically feasible, but how realistic do you think it is in terms of marketability?

I'm wondering this because I reckon that, as Sony are seemingly aiming consoles at people in my age bracket with a fairly hefty collection of their games, that want to still play them, my demographic must be pretty big? After all, I cross over with the Sega days of gaming market too, and I'd wager that's a fairly big crossover with enough people to sell a Sega box to?

I know that stacking emulation system is in the works (or was somewhere) but it's a bit of a small endeavour, and if the PS5 rumours are true, it makes me feel that the market for a Sega machine along the same lines could be there. Imagine if new games got released on it too!

Pretty sure PS5 Won't be native BC and that includes PS4. It will be through emulation like Xbox. So you still have to wait for them to announce new games to be BC as they update them. I believe native BC is dead. Sony's emulation has been spotty with PS1 and PS2 ports on PS3 and PS4. Not to mention PS1 Classic. It would be very expensive to manufacture old design chips I believe. It's not realistic at all IMO. The NES classic that only plays NES games. Nintendo went for the cheapest hardware they could find and it has as much ram as a PS3 and more powerful than the Wii and 3DS.
    Last edited by SegataS; 11-13-2019 at 11:51 PM.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cleeg View Post
    PS5 being backwards compatible with all of Sony's PS games!
    Whelp, now you’ve done it. Now I fully expect four generations of impeccable backwards-compatibility. Seems easy enough. Come on, Sony: spend the extra $.42 per console and put it in there. Do it for the 10% of your install base who actually kept all those games instead of trading them in to GameStop after three weeks.

SQUARE ONE! Nostalgia

Yakuza coming to Xbox One next year! Glad to see more people get to experience this brilliant series!

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Found one of these the other day. Still works.

Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

Mega Driven Raging in the Streets cleeg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Whelp, now you’ve done it. Now I fully expect four generations of impeccable backwards-compatibility. Seems easy enough. Come on, Sony: spend the extra $.42 per console and put it in there. Do it for the 10% of your install base who actually kept all those games instead of trading them in to GameStop after three weeks.
    I did say shoot me down I suppose!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher Jake Armitage's Avatar

Thread Information