Quantcast

Page 998 of 2131 FirstFirst ... 49889894898899499599699799899910001001100210081048109814981998 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 31960

Thread: "state something completely random time!"

I remain nonsequitur Shining Hero sheath's Avatar

Oh yeah baby, take that "Count to 15000" thread!
    "... If Sony reduced the price of the Playstation, Sega would have to follow suit in order to stay competitive, but Saturn's high manufacturing cost would then translate into huge losses for the company." p170 Revolutionaries at Sony.

"We ... put Sega out of the hardware business ..." Peter Dille senior vice president of marketing at Sony Computer Entertainment

"... If Sony reduced the price of the Playstation, Sega would have to follow suit in order to stay competitive, but Saturn's high manufacturing cost would then translate into huge losses for the company." p170 Revolutionaries at Sony.

"We ... put Sega out of the hardware business ..." Peter Dille senior vice president of marketing at Sony Computer Entertainment

Last edited by DarkDragon; 07-24-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Second Base = Best Base Raging in the Streets Tanegashima's Avatar

Lately I have been unable to eat red meat ugh...I've had food poisoning like 3 times in the last two years, one bout so bad I ended up in the hospital. Lately even the sight of even a little pink in meat makes me ill.

I know its all in my head, but I'm inches from just eating fish...I can barely stomach meat and I'm moving towards vegetarianism ugh the thought...

Angry Liberal Arts Major Hero of Algol Iron Lizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tanegashima View Post
    Lately I have been unable to eat red meat ugh...I've had food poisoning like 3 times in the last two years, one bout so bad I ended up in the hospital. Lately even the sight of even a little pink in meat makes me ill.

I know its all in my head, but I'm inches from just eating fish...I can barely stomach meat and I'm moving towards vegetarianism ugh the thought...
    Yeah nasty food poisoning will do that. I still can't eat bean dip after getting violently ill off it when I was 12.

Being as poor as I am I cut way back on the meat. I only eat it once a week sometimes only once in in two weeks, like the old days. I didn't notice much differnce except I lost a few pounds.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that Ted Nugent would bitchslap the shit out of you if he read that post.

But take comfort in the fact that, for the time being at least, you live in California: Land of the Sushi!! (seriously, I'm expecting any day now to have that bear on the state flag replaced by a piece of shrimp nigiri)

I got food poisoning at least twice last year that led to some pretty nasty stuff both times. I found myself getting extremely anxious whenever my stomach was upset or I felt quezy. Red meat in particular gives me heartburn, but I've found drinking 2 teaspoons of apple cyder vinegar with a tablespoon of honey and 8oz of water every day solves that problem. This wonderful little beverage also helps me actually feel hungry, whereas before I just ate because I knew I needed to.

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

not a real fan Raging in the Streets old man's Avatar

When I was a kid I was really sick one time and laid up for about a week. Short Circuit 2 was in theaters and they had Johnny 5 doing Doritos commercials. I would get nauseous every time that commercial came on. I don't know if it was Johnny 5's annoying little jingle or the thought of eating Doritos, but to this day I don't like Johnny 5 or Doritos. After they played that commercial to death the movie came out on video and TV and it got played to death too. Fuck you Johnny 5. I wish the terminator would terminate your goofy looking ass.

Quote Originally Posted by old man View Post
    When I was a kid I was really sick one time and laid up for about a week. Short Circuit 2 was in theaters and they had Johnny 5 doing Doritos commercials. I would get nauseous every time that commercial came on. I don't know if it was Johnny 5's annoying little jingle or the thought of eating Doritos, but to this day I don't like Johnny 5 or Doritos. After they played that commercial to death the movie came out on video and TV and it got played to death too. Fuck you Johnny 5. I wish the terminator would terminate your goofy looking ass.
    Bases Loaded did the same thing to me exactly. So weird.

not a real fan Raging in the Streets old man's Avatar

I also don't eat much meat anymore. Not because I don't like meat, but meat these days just isn't as good as it used to be. Does anyone else here think hamburgers don't taste like they did when they were a kid? I realize peoples tastes change as they get older, but I swear hamburgers used to be the most fucking delicious thing on the planet. Now they're just bland. I never eat fast food anymore either hardly. That shit has just gotten really nasty. Sonic is about the only fast food hamburger I can stand anymore (only because of those fat tomatoes they slap on them). The only other place I care about going from time to time is Long John Silvers, and it isn't as good either. It's gotten too greasy. This isn't just nostalgia talking either. Food is special to me. I do eat a lot better these days though. I just downed a big bowl of spicy vegetable soup, and some dinner rolls. It was nom-nomslicious.

Thread Information