Quantcast

Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2136

Thread: General Game Comment Thread. What are YOU Playing Today?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Last Bronx-Saturn
    MUSHA
    Ranger-X

I also tried a demo on PC of a mecha game called MASS Builder. You fully customize your mecha and seemed cool at first despite the weird controls. Issues arise when you get to the planet and the enemies all look the exact same are just bullet sponges and no way to refill health. Maybe will be better when they finish it. I want to like it but not impressed. Will look more into it when finished.
    Last edited by SegataS; 06-09-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Life!? ... What console is that on?

Raging in the Streets Thierry Henry's Avatar

Playing a bit of Banshee on the CD32. Good looking shooter with lots of detail, and very challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by soviet View Post
    We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Final Fantasy IX was on sale on Eshop so I picked it up. I still have my PS1 copy but I admit I have not done a full playthrough of it since about 2004. I am still very early but surprised at how much I remember so far. I always debate which is my fave Final Fantasy VI or IX. I think IX has a little more nostalgia for me even tho I played VI before IX. Mainly since my first time playing VI, I didn't complete it. IX came at a time I was at a crossroads with games. I was bored with the stuff I played so a friend got me into the genre I once wasn't too keen on. RPGs. They were by far not my first RPGs as I played Shadowgate/FFVI/Paper Mario and Mario RPG before that but in 2004 I sunk my teeth into Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II, Grandia, Xenogears, and Final Fantasy IX. From there it became my fave genre and I have played countless series and RPGs western and Japanese. Playing Final Fantasy IX and hearing that music....it really takes me back. Seeing the game in HD is a real treat. They cleaned it up pretty well. I will admit I turned cheats on. As much as I love the game. I have finished it before and I mainly want to enjoy it rather than grind through it again.

Now I debate with myself who had a better overworld theme. Final Fantasy IX or Xenogears. My top 2 fave overworld themes on PS1.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

I actually enjoyed FFIX. Not sure how I'd feel about it if I were to replay it, but I felt it did everything well even though it didn't really do anything new. Uematsu actually composed a pretty good soundtrack for it too.

Dusted off the old PC-FX and played a bit of 'Chip-chan Kick!'

Single-screen platformer. Colorful game, good music.

We believe! SEGA Empire will live again! As the Jews re-established their Israel, GOD will never forget his people, SEGA will never forget her fans!

I am not really playing them as much as I'm trying them out. Since this is the first smartphone I wanted to try some SEGA forever games. Aside from annoying ads, they seem ok. I just hate playing them this way. I tried Golden Axe and eh it could be worse feeling without tactile feedback. It's playable. I don't want to play Sonic again on this, however. I have so many better ways to play these games but if waiting at a doctors office....eh maybe. I should try Phantasy Star next. This is the worst way to play any Genesis platformers and Gunstar Heroes.

Played a bit of Ristar over the weekend. Had fun with it.

It's been almost a quarter of a century since it was first released. Has there ever been any plans for a sequel?

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

It wasn't really a sequel, but there was that Game Gear game that came out. I kinda like Ristar how it is though. After finally beating it earlier this year, it feels like a good one and done type of game to me.

Judgment. The title is fitting as I am doing a lot of that today.

Motor Raid in Judgment is too much fun. Futuristic Road Rash. Yes thank you.

War-Tech Fighters

Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered

I have been playing God Eater 3 last 3 days. I don't plan to finish it as I want to come back to this time and time again. I always wanted to like Monster Hunter as I liked the concept. I tried a couple on console and 3DS and I just could not get into it. Tried a demo of God Eater 3 and enjoyed it a lot more. Felt more arcadey. Fast paced. More anime. So I have been playing the game now. It's complex but also very accessible. Likely will put it down once MUA3 comes in.

Been playing Horizon Chase Turbo for the last few weeks after getting it from Sony with my PSN subscription.
    I had no idea how much I'd enjoy this game. It's the perfect homage to the classic racers like Out Run.

Finished the World Tour mode but going back to see if I can get Super Trophies for every race.
    Sega Dude

Visit me @ Retro Megabit

It's closer to Top Gear on Genesis/SNES but yeah it's a blast. They even brought back a composer from Top Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by SegataS View Post
    It's closer to Top Gear on Genesis/SNES but yeah it's a blast. They even brought back a composer from Top Gear.
    I forgot about Top Gear. I use to play it to death on the SNES. I think it was Top Gear 2 that I was into back then.
    Sega Dude

Visit me @ Retro Megabit

Thread Information