Quantcast

Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2173

Thread: General Game Comment Thread. What are YOU Playing Today?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Macross Delta Scramble on PSVita. Pretty fun action game.

I picked Travis Strikes Again back up after a hiatus because there was a section frustrating me but I got past it and now got the final Death Ball...which takes place in Shadows of the Damned of all games. So No More Heroes takes place in the Killer 7 universe and Shadows of the Damned is a game Travis likes along with Namco's Mappy..while riding Epona from Zelda to Dracula's castle. I'm not making this shit up. This all happens in this game. It's nuts. My fave thing so far is the intro for Coffee & Donuts which looks like a PS1 era CGI intro (on purpose)

Life!? ... What console is that on?

The Future Is Yesterday Hedgehog-in-TrainingRaging in the Streets SegataS's Avatar

Played the DMCV demo. It's good. It's very good.I still think Bayonetta 2 has a better combat system but it's still really really good.

VA1LT CHIP ENABLED Master of Shinobi OverDrone's Avatar

Kicking back with some of the Toaplan shooters on MD. Twin Cobra is friggin' brutal, which is to be expected with it's squashed screen real estate and point-blank happy enemies. If this isn't the hardest shmup on the console I don't know what is. Undead Line is sort of mild compared to this.

Fired up Panarama Cotton while I was at it, still love the game even after clearing it so many times. There's a ton of different routes through the stages at least.

Master of Shinobi Mega Drive Bowlsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Resident Evil 2 REmake. Liking what I've played so far, but can't help but pine for a true old skool remake like we got with the first one (with tank controls, fixed cameras, etc). Oh well, it's good still.
    I know what you're saying, but for all that it's still a fucking excellent game!

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    I know what you're saying, but for all that it's still a fucking excellent game!
    Yeah I'm not saying it's not. It's one of the best games I've played in the past three years. Just finished playing through the sewers and I love the new stuff they did with it.

Click image above for my Youtube channel.

First time that I'm going to try and combine Fallout 3 and New Vegas with Tale of Two Wastelands for one massive playthrough

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Yeah I'm not saying it's not. It's one of the best games I've played in the past three years. Just finished playing through the sewers and I love the new stuff they did with it.
    Yeah the new remade environments look incredible, especially Umbrella's underground lab in the final section of the game. I got chills exploring that place.

Tengoku Cruisin Mix Special on PS4. Never played the original on Saturn but what a charming game. Not the best shooter but the nods to other games makes it for me. I love the music.

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Drive Bowlsey View Post
    Yeah the new remade environments look incredible, especially Umbrella's underground lab in the final section of the game. I got chills exploring that place.
    Is that really a spoiler?

That’s like saying Dr Wily’s castle is a spoiler for any of the Metal Slug games.

Ha ha, I gotchu. I bet you were like, ‘Wuuuuut?!?!?!’

Daemon X Machina demo. This game still needs some time in the oven but it is still several months from release. I like the style. Music is very Devil May Cry shredding. At first, seems slow but then I got a chip where it changed my speed. I'm liking it. Needs some better performance tho. Again still a while from release so not too worried there yet. What is this game? Nintendo's new IP that is just Armored Core. So there is an Armored Core this gen and it's portable. The game has deep customization options for you and your mecha. I colored mine to be like Temjin from Virtual On. Still amazed I am getting essentially a new Armored Core a new DMC and possibly 2 Platinum games in one year with Bayo 3 (maybe) and Astral Chain. UGH, I AM SO HYPED!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    Is that really a spoiler?

That’s like saying Dr Wily’s castle is a spoiler for any of the Metal Slug games.

Ha ha, I gotchu. I bet you were like, ‘Wuuuuut?!?!?!’
    lol touche. Well it's a spoiler for people who aren't familiar with the original Resi 2...or Resident Evil games in general...actually yeah, that's got to be one tiny percentage of people. Oh well, I did it with that tiny percentage in mind.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingNameless One Zygrunt's Avatar

Playing Hollow Knight while expecting for the sequel.

In a mecha mood.

So I am playing a little Armored Core 4.
    Metal Warriors
    Cybernator
    Armored Warriors
    Gunhound EX
    Assault Suit Leynos

And more of the Daemon X Machina demo. Yeah, it's safe to say I'm a bit hyped. I'm also really excited for DMCV so I popped in Bayonetta 2 for a few minutes and yes I played the mecha section of the game. I have a sickness right now.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingRoad Rasher

No Heavy Nova?

Never played and don't own it.

Thread Information