Quantcast

Thread: Contributors: Please read before posting!

Default Contributors: Please read before posting!

Welcome to the Contributor's Corner!

Since Sega-16 depends on contributors for content, it's important that those interested have a place to gather and discuss potential topics. Anything related to the Genesis, Sega CD, and 32X is fair game, so long as it is a serious topic that deserves discussion.

For that reason, it's important that anyone thinking about submitting read the Contributor Guidelines before sending anything in. It should answer most of your questions, but if not, feel free to post them in this forum. Do not post your submission here! Email it to me instead. Please be sure to include the article/review in the body of the email itself, as I am wary of opening attachments.

Remember, good writing is revised, edited, and researched. Everyone makes spelling and grammar errors, but not properly researching a topic before writing is the hallmark of a lazy mind. Do your work justice and make sure it's complete and well prepared.

As always, I'm open to all ideas, and if the idea is written well enough and factual, there's a pretty good chance it'll get posted. I'm not looking for professional writers here; we're just Genesis fans who want to share the love and have fun!

Those who want to review a particular game should consult the Review Manifest on how to accurately assign a score. Many times, we're a little too loose with the "10" and it's important to remember that it should be reserved for only the absolute perfect of titles. I won't change the scores of reviews already submitted as of the date of this post, but from here on in, any perfect scores will be questioned.

Remember that this forum is only for those who are considering contributing, and all posts referring to the articles and reviews already posted should be made in their respective forums.
    Last edited by Melf; 07-24-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information