Quantcast

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So damned rude.

Banned by Administrators

Well, I would have just beat them upside their fat heads with an aluminum baseball bat.

And who the fuck wears animal ears in class unless you're really that proud to be a furry? And pretty much only playing Final Fantasy and only listening to DragonForce may very well open the gate to 4chan newfaggotry - soon to find yourself responding to an edited live DragonForce concert that already has over 8000 responses - making said responses YouTube Poop, blatantly ripping off old 4chan memes, and whatever the hell else newfags do..
    Last edited by Aqua Hedgehog; 10-24-2008 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Like I really need a fucking reason.

Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about 4chan....

Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raśl Julia...

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Hedgehog View Post
    Halo is a mediocre shooter - and I seen better shooters out there like Metroid Prime and GoldenEye - and so fucking overrated. I guess nerd fights revolving around generalization are all something we'll all have to deal with. In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if someone posted a list of "100 reason why Halo is the greatest game in the world" or "10 reasons Pokemon is a kid's game" on this forum.

I completely agree. Halo may be a decent game, but it totally overrated. Metroid Prime wipes up the floor with it.

And on a side note, this is certainly a dark and seedy corner of Sega-16 that one would do well to stay away from after sundown.

Wedgies are harmless.

Assault with an aluminum bat...not so much.

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel about 4chan....
    It's just annoying how so much of their stuff manages to flood YouTube, DeviantART, and some other major communities. At least Sega-16 keeps their shit contained well.

I'd forget the place existed if you didn't badmouth them so much.

The GamesMaster Master of Shinobi JDB's Avatar

They were wearing animal ears? Somewhere there is an animal without its ears? Fashion has stepped beyond the line.

*has a cup of tea to calm down*
    Cyber-Razor cut sir? - To be this good takes AGES - Raśl be with you.

ding-doaw Raging in the Streets tomaitheous's Avatar

If you're over 18 and still play Pokemon, then your immature. Immature. Yes. Please, stop playing Pokemon. Just stop. If everyone would stop playing Pokemon, it would just go away and that would be a great thing. Pokemon is tied with Power Rangers in things that need to go away.

About the fuzzy-ear-wearing nerd. I wish I was there to see that! Who wears furry ears to class and just happens to chime in about some RPG argument? Sounds like some goofy anime episode already.... (I wish I was there to see that - damnit!)

I'll admit to getting sucked into Pokemon on the Gameboy Color, but releasing a new edition as regularly as the Madden series is a little ridiculous.

Proud 16-bit War Veteran ESWAT Veteran David J.'s Avatar

I went to a place about putting a CD player in my car... I drove 40+ miles away, and the dude was an asshole.

He looked like the fatass with the shaggy hair on Hollywood Squares. I said I was going to buy a cheap deck, and he said it'll be more problems in the end. I guess, but really... the car isn't worth that much and I told him I don't make a lot of $$$ since I'm in the military and rolled his eyes, and as I tried to explain something he had an attitude.

Despite hearing RAVE reviews, fuck 'em...
    The smell of scorched oil hangs in the air as a premonition of danger, while the engine gloriously shouts its war cry...

Throughout history, suspicion has always bred conflict. The real conflict, though, resides in people's hearts. This conflict has just begun.

nes x-men nes x-men nes x-men

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by MN12BIRD View Post
    Reminds me of my Buddy. He was a track star, Football player and grew up on the farm, playing with engines. Tough kid. BUT he had really open tastes and was a really smart dude. He loved RPG games and he bought a GameBoy Color when it came out and Pokemon (Blue? I forget one of the first ones I guess) and we are at the Movie theater and he is playing it while we wait in line. Someone says "Playing Pokemon Fag?" to him. He gets up and grabs the guy, says "Yeah you got a fucking problem with that buddy? I'll fucking take you outside!" then the guy back pedals and pussy foots away. I'm like WOW THAT WAS AWESOME! Just funny because this guy must have assumed because he was playing Pokemon that he would be a pussy. Nope.
    Very well agreed. IMO, it doesn't matter just how mature you are as long as you're not immature enough to actually prank call people and light dog shit on fire at people's doorways.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatthews View Post
    I'll admit to getting sucked into Pokemon on the Gameboy Color, but releasing a new edition as regularly as the Madden series is a little ridiculous.
    To say new Pokemon versions are released as regulary as Madden is just ridiculous. There's only a new revision of an old version every 2 years, and a new generation starts at least every 4 years. Madden's new versions release every year. EVERY YEAR! Sonic the Hedgehog has a crappy sequel at most every year.

Captain Bit Master of Shinobi 16-bit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomaitheous View Post
    About the fuzzy-ear-wearing nerd. I wish I was there to see that! Who wears furry ears to class and just happens to chime in about some RPG argument? Sounds like some goofy anime episode already.... (I wish I was there to see that - damnit!)
    I guess it would have been funny to see it, if you weren't in between these two people pretty much yelling at the top of their lungs.

I had to go home and take an advil my ears were hurting so much

Did this 4chan site steal your virginity or something?

Why do you feel you must talk about it so damn much?

Banned by Administrators

I don't talk about it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Hedgehog View Post
    Very well agreed. IMO, it doesn't matter just how mature you are as long as you're not immature enough to actually prank call people and light dog shit on fire at people's doorways.

To say new Pokemon versions are released as regulary as Madden is just ridiculous. There's only a new revision of an old version every 2 years, and a new generation starts at least every 4 years. Madden's new versions release every year. EVERY YEAR! Sonic the Hedgehog has a crappy sequel at most every year.
    Calm down, I was exaggerating. But not by much.

Thread Information