Quantcast

Thread: ESPN Sunday Night NFL

Thumbs down ESPN Sunday Night NFL

With all the football games available on the Genesis, you'd expect some of them to be bad. What you wouldn't expect is for any of them to be this bad. ESPN Sunday Night NFL is a train wreck of a game that does nothing to keep players interested, and about the only real football sensation anyone will get from playing it is that of a quarterback when they toss this turd across the room. Read our full review for the sorry details.
    Last edited by Melf; 07-25-2011 at 09:29 AM.

I am now utterly confused after reading the first paragraph of this review. What was the reviewer trying to say? Otherwise the score seemed fair. I own the Sega CD version and was curious what the differences are between it and the Genny version.

For some reason I got a laugh out of the last line of the review: "Don't even think about thinking about playing this game."

Oh well, maybe I've been up too long.

"You could have a bumper car, bumping.
    This amusement never ends..."

I haven't played too many of these football games and i'm not great at them either but I like reading these reviews because it helps make some sense and differentiate these games apart.

Trekbone Could you do a review for Troy Aikman and the first Madden soon too?

ICE HOCKEY BY ACTIVISION! The Sports Guy's Avatar

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Its what keeps me goin. Most of these guys played games that I rarely picked up when I was little.

Alvatron, I also reviewed ESPN National Hockey Night, and I was simply stating through inane humor about how everything had to fall into place to make this game even mediocre.

Vintagegamecrazy, I will see about those two games after im done with my Lethal Enforcers review. I get bored if i do all sports games all the time. Variety is the spice of life!
    Sega-16's Resident Sports Authority. Chief Heckler of the Midwest.

Next up on the tee:
    Tecmo Super Bowl III
    Bass Masters Classic

Thanks trek, I wasn't sure what you were referring to. Good review, by the way.

"You could have a bumper car, bumping.
    This amusement never ends..."

Thread Information