Quantcast

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Knuckles Chaotix...Chaotix

Stuck in the Past Shining Hero The Jackal's Avatar

You could plug your Chaotix cart into a Game Genie and then pull it out - it worked for me..

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    You could plug your Chaotix cart into a Game Genie and then pull it out - it worked for me..
    ...tha fuck? what on earth could that possibly do? I think in your case you just had some dirty pins, in my case it is definitely my 32X as it has successfully worked in another 32X no problem.

Banned by Administrators

OH MY GOD! I just bought another 32X AND IT STILL DOESN'T PLAY CHAOTIX!!!!

Just like the first one, the ribbon cables are completely non-removeable. Allegedly the seller tested it with Chaotix, so WTF else can it be? I've confirmed personally that the game plays on someone else's 32X, so all thats left is the connector cable, the A/C adapter (highly unlikely), and the Genesis. Are some model 2 Genesis systems less reliable with the 32X than others? Are model 1 Genesis systems MORE reliable than the model 2s? Does anyone have an extra model 1 adapter for a 32X to sell me so I can try it out at least (btw, I don't have anything but the patch cable, the adapter, and the spacer, do I need anything else besides the cable adapter to use a model 1?)? This is so fucking annoying, I don't want to have to re-buy EVERYTHING just to play one damn game. GRRRRRR

Banned by Administrators

really? nothing?

Mastering your Systems Shining Hero TmEE's Avatar

Well, you can try to do some cartslot pin bending... I did that to my MD2 and my 32X, along with ribbon cable split and jam trick to get things stable... do you have your old 32X left ? if yes, try pulling the ribbons out on it to get an estimate on how strong the 32X can hold on to them...
    Death To MP3, :3
    Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa "Gnirts test is a shit" New and growing website of total jawusumness !
    If any of my images in my posts no longer work you can find them in "FileDen Dump" on my site ^

Banned by Administrators

Quote Originally Posted by TmEE View Post
    Well, you can try to do some cartslot pin bending... I did that to my MD2 and my 32X, along with ribbon cable split and jam trick to get things stable... do you have your old 32X left ? if yes, try pulling the ribbons out on it to get an estimate on how strong the 32X can hold on to them...
    I tried EVERYTHING to get those things out. Pulling those any harder would've broken the circuit board.

Sports Talker

Rebel scum Shining Hero MrMatthews's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 17daysolderthannes View Post
    ...sometimes making it sort of to the segway to gameplay...
    I think you mean "segue," dumbass. I thought you said you went to school.

Hello? 17days?

Thread Information