Quantcast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reviews Discussion: Patterns & Styles

Master of Shinobi ary incorparated's Avatar

Oke Vorty i give you a game to rate,After burner,now whats youre rate for it

Hmm, I guess if you squint at that for long enough, it almost looks like a sentence.

What do you mean,sorry for beeing dutch but i just wanted to know youre rate for afterburner complete.

Never played it. Sorry, bud.

i already tought so,never mind thanx anyway.

just a question Vorty,Why writing a review since giving a 3,its a waste of time dont you agree,Type like a few of the most discusting words you can get(has to be decent)and type em" and set above Warning 32x or like a toppic about which games suck to hellll.

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Maybe if you mentioned the graphics and sound it'd make it a bit longer?

just a question Vorty,Why writing a review since giving a 3,its a waste of time dont you agree,Type like a few of the most discusting words you can get(has to be decent)and type em" and set above Warning 32x or like a toppic about which games suck to hellll.

Hmm, I'll decipher this and post a reply later.

oks what you want,Cosmic carnage hurts the eye,let this title say bye bye it sucks to the high hell,doesnt ring the bell. 100 of these could destroy game companies,Warning its on youre 32x that is please to show the same kind of games Times Six,This is what we cant bare and hope to withness any longer please salvation take it home or send it to hell Just. kidding,this is about nothing,maybe youre just being detailed about it and warning about that game in every point to avoid that one,BTW not all games are worth a 4 or less i agree in some points but like metal head a 2,I liked the game and give it a six because it does show graphics that you barely see on 32x plus it has nice music.Its youre uppinion sorry for judging but i tought maybe i could help angle it instead of that,Do what youre emphased to do dont let critic stop you,it is only critic.

oks what you want,Cosmic carnage hurts the eye,let this title say bye bye it sucks to the high hell,doesnt ring the bell. 100 of these could destroy game companies,Warning its on youre 32x that is please to show the same kind of games Times Six,This is what we cant bare and hope to withness any longer please salvation take it home or send it to hell Just. kidding,this is about nothing,maybe youre just being detailed about it and warning about that game in every point to avoid that one,BTW not all games are worth a 4 or less i agree in some points but like metal head a 2,I liked the game and give it a six because it does show graphics that you barely see on 32x plus it has nice music.Its youre uppinion sorry for judging but i tought maybe i could help angle it instead of that,Do what youre emphased to do dont let critic stop you,it is only critic.

I'm sorry but I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Do you disagree with the opinion I have of the game?

I don't believe that graphics and sound should really affect the overall score of a game. For example, if a game is incredibly enjoyable (say worthy of an 8), would you knock the score down because the graphics are mediocre? I personally wouldn't do that, although I would address that the graphics were below satisfactory. But, if the game itself is a thrill to play then why knock down the score for petty issues such as graphics/sound. Sure, they have a lot of revelance but are not as important as what most reviewers thing.

For example, you said that you would give (don't try to write any reviews in English please) Metal Head a 6 because it had good graphics but a 2 if based on gameplay. That's the wrong way to review a game. The way the game works is the key element so surely, graphics and sound don't have a major influence over the score. Using that system, if a game that was barely playable was released but it looked fantastic and had brilliant music, you'd give that game a higher score based on those facts while I personally would give it the lowest score even though I'd take the graphics and sound into consideration.

That's the way I review, if the graphics are nothing special then they don't get a mention. If they're fantastic or incredibly poor, then I'll talk about them. Same with sound. People should be more concerned about how well a game works first and think about the visual/audio later.

Super Robot Raging in the Streets Obviously's Avatar

Gameplay is the roast beef. Graphics are just gravy though it's good if the gravy improves the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorty

I'm sorry but I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Do you disagree with the opinion I have of the game?

I don't believe that graphics and sound should really affect the overall score of a game. For example, if a game is incredibly enjoyable (say worthy of an 8), would you knock the score down because the graphics are mediocre? I personally wouldn't do that, although I would address that the graphics were below satisfactory. But, if the game itself is a thrill to play then why knock down the score for petty issues such as graphics/sound. Sure, they have a lot of revelance but are not as important as what most reviewers thing.

For example, you said that you would give (don't try to write any reviews in English please) Metal Head a 6 because it had good graphics but a 2 if based on gameplay. That's the wrong way to review a game. The way the game works is the key element so surely, graphics and sound don't have a major influence over the score. Using that system, if a game that was barely playable was released but it looked fantastic and had brilliant music, you'd give that game a higher score based on those facts while I personally would give it the lowest score even though I'd take the graphics and sound into consideration.

That's the way I review, if the graphics are nothing special then they don't get a mention. If they're fantastic or incredibly poor, then I'll talk about them. Same with sound. People should be more concerned about how well a game works first and think about the visual/audio later.
    If youre talking like that,why are youre reviewing for,With Kicking a title down and Underrate it for the overall gamer there no appeal for the review,they read a worth or maybe just scroll down directly to youre rate and there arent going to read it,I know i cant type that good english but you understand me right,okay then maybe my review(in english)looks sloppy but stays positive and does not fade halfways like youre not counting graphics and sound which is not relevant,They are in the game so why shouldnt you include them.Since youre writing much reviews but you dont include graphics,Lets say okay the Gameplay is the hart of a game but Graphics and Sound increase appeal,plus taste ehy.BTW was i pissing you our do you just have no sense of Humor or are you the strikt reviewer who cant have critic on youre mind,Like if i am wandering if metal head is fun,and im reading youre review,I maybe wouldnt buy it but for me youre review is not convinsing since youre halfway fading down and dont see graphics and sound as a isseu,I emulated that game and the gameplay is Damn simpel for me,I like the game and theres nothing that you can do about it,Dont you respect uppinions or something,I gave you the benefit of the doubt(which i have to)You have youre uppinion while i have mine,And you dont like the fact that im into metal head and youre review is obviously nothing for me.FY

I don't agree with giving a game a passing grade if it plays like shit, regardless of how pretty it may be. ..and to top it off, Metal Head ain't that pretty.

I split this from the upcoming features thread, so that it could have its own discussion.

upinnions are uppinions ehy,Some people like it and some dont,like i dont give alien soldier a 4 because it has dead boring levels and a dead end,Like give it a 2 if everybody agrees but maybe im a exeption but it can be that i like it abit,my brother does also,the game isnt al the way negative.Like if youre talking only gameplay who would like to see tempest 2000 on the DC our lik the arcade classic games theyre underrated,but they have gameplay.opinion is opinion,Dont Talk about that graphic and sound have no influence,its the prestige of worth playing a game,okay if youre talking only gameplay,what are you playing genesis for then,Go play atari 2600 only.I dont have a problem with oppinions offcourse not im just giving my story.If you dont like it fine with me.

Thread Information