Quantcast

Thread: Barbie Super Model

Whoa Barbie Super Model

Little girls love Barbie. The doll has been at the forefront of America's toy industry for more than half a century, and anyone doubting her influence need only look at her recent victory over the incredibly powerful Bratz line. Of course, she's also had games released for every electronic device made by man since her 1984 Commodore 64 debut. The Genesis was to receive two games, but the second, Barbie Vacation Adventure, was never released. The first title, Barbie Super Model, was unleashed upon the masses in 1993, and feverish little girls everywhere foamed at the mouth as they hungrily shoved the carts into their Genesis consoles. Ok, maybe it wasn't quite that graphic, but the thought of gamers across the world having to give up some Genesis time so their little sisters could play dress up is just as horrifying. Read our full review and then go play some Contra: Hard Corps to refill your testosterone bar.
    Last edited by Melf; 07-15-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melf
    Out of NyQuil? Hi-Tech's got you covered.
    That quote's priceless melf!

So have I finally beaten vinnyt with the most amount of lame, craptastic and masochistic games reviewed?
    Check out my review channel at GameFaqs here. Then feel free to leave feedback and comment here

Gumbious Priest Road Rasher Raja's Avatar

Just picked this game up yesterday at a thrift store for 0.99. It's so bad you have to just laugh while playing it. I basically got all the way through this game in 30 minutes on super model difficulty. By far the best part was when Barbie gets hit with random objects being thrown at her by ugly fat girls standing just off screen. And I think this games 'driving' sequence is actually better than that of hard drivin'. Don't feel at all embarrassed to own this actually.

Master of Shinobi NostalgicMachine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raja View Post
    Just picked this game up yesterday at a thrift store for 0.99. It's so bad you have to just laugh while playing it. I basically got all the way through this game in 30 minutes on super model difficulty. By far the best part was when Barbie gets hit with random objects being thrown at her by ugly fat girls standing just off screen. And I think this games 'driving' sequence is actually better than that of hard drivin'. Don't feel at all embarrassed to own this actually.
    So it was worth the .99?
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    There is nothing wrong with liking more than one system. What's gotten lost in this video game phenomenon is simply the love for playing games. Who cares if a game is on the NES, SNES or Genesis? Do you like the game?

That's all that really matters at the end of the day.

Gumbious Priest Road Rasher Raja's Avatar

Totally worth 0.99 cents, maybe even $1.99 if you enjoy pink

Thread Information