Quantcast

Thread: High Score Club: Week [Insert Number] Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Knuckles!

Ceramic Arms Outrunner Kikoskia's Avatar

Default High Score Club: Week [Insert Number] Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Knuckles!

Ivo Robotnic is back and this time he's even more badass then ever! Normally, Sonic would be right on his case to bust in his face (hey, a rhyme! ^_^) but not right now, he's busy watching his soap operas - even a hedgehog needs time to relax. With Sonic out of action and tails doing whatever he does when he's not with sonic (which isn't often) it's up to the guy in red to save the day. Yes, I am talking about the legend himself... Knuckles the Echidna, in...

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 and knuckles!

Acceptable Modes of Play

-Sonic the Hedgehog 2 stuck on Sonic and Knuckles, cartridge style. Old school all the way.
    -Sonic Mega Collection and Mega Collection Plus
    -Emulation

NO DYING. That is the single, simple rule. If you die, that's it. The high score will only be up until you die, not beyond.

Let's get the ball rolling with my own high score of 146,930.

Got all the way to Metropolis Act 2, then had a stupid piston kill me from it's steam jet. Grrrr... And I'd accumilated 7 extra lives and 5 continues!
    Last edited by Kikoskia; 02-18-2006 at 05:22 PM.

Megadrive games: 254
    Kikoskia's Let's Plays on YouTube

Sonic gamer since 1993 Nameless One 16-bit pwnage's Avatar

I got one for this, just did a run Saturday night on my Genesis. Anyway, I got 343,180 points, and I died on Oil Ocean act 2, I also collected all 7 Chaos Emeralds.
    Up on the shelf; it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Sega Genesis! Faster processing than a SNES, more powerful than a TG-16, able to play 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit and CD-ROM games on a single system (with the CD, 32x and power base converter, of course)

Default i got a sonic 2 high score for you!

so i always thought i was a lost sonic prophet here to make sonic the greatest hero, and i always thought i was great at the game. so about a month ago i tried to find the highest score in sonic 2 cause its my favorite of the 2d sonic games, so i played the whole way through beat the boss at the end and my high score was 346,600, and i challenge anyone to beat it!

Outrunner

Playing Knuckles in Sonic 2 on the Sonic Mega Collection on Gamecube, I scored 494,050, dying in Mystic Cave act 2.

I got all the emeralds, but maybe that isn't actually the best idea, since you can otherwise milk the special stage for ring bonus. Turning into Super Knuckles hurts your ring bonus too.
    It may no longer be the `90s, but there is still time for Klax.

Wanna start a challenge because that score seems pretty easy!!"

Gunstar Hero Wildside Expert Theretrogamer12345's Avatar

I'll partake in said challenge.

Thread Information