Quantcast

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1120

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Official Thread

  1. #76
    Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vereinigte Staaten!
    Posts
    13,168
    Rep Power
    107

    Default

    I just find it strange that you feel the need to turn to a Sonic game to get your "big breast fix".

    It's not "I like big boobies, where's a pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt!" its "I like big boobies, and this Sonic character has them. Score!!"


    Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raúl Julia...

  2. #77
    PimpTaxi is real 2401 Master of Shinobi PimpUigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Philadelphia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    JLH is hot too.
    : )
    But she's not going to show up in Sonic cinema.

    ...Rouge's are bigger anyway.
    I think I'll put that comment as my sig.
    That's too funny. LMAO

  3. #78
    Systemwars vs Sega-16 Master of Shinobi gamegenie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    IN, USA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kool kitty89 View Post
    Umm, AoSTH character are fine (really those three lackeys were the only main characters not directly adapted from Sonic Team's roster -except coconuts -sot of)

    But I wouldn't get into SatAM/Archie Comics, as cool as they are (I grew up with mostly AoSTH though) they offer way too many characters, and as of 2005 there's a spinoff comic based on Sonic X (not a manga, another Archie comic in a different demention with occasional crossovers), that and there's way too much "fandom" with that series.
    In any case, I think the random adventures and general style of AoSTH much more closely matches the 16-bit sonic games.

    And everyone seems to forget Metal Sonic...



    Heh, not really related, but the snail refrence made me think of something else. How about that old SMS "snail maze" in the bios (of those without built in games), as arevamed bonus game!



    Umm, I think you should at least include Metal Sonic and Amy, Sonic CD does predate Sonic 3 after all...



    Even if it was an FMV game on the Sega CD made with clips from the cartoon?

    Though, having clips of the old show as cutscenes could have been cool. (given the low quality, rather low color animation in AoSTH, it probably wouldn't have looked that bad on the Sega CD either)

    Wait... for this, go all out: FMV AoSTH game as a 32XCD exclusive! (actually the video would probably look pretty nice in that case)
    Stratch and Grounder were also in Sonic 2, I don't believe they had those names though, but Grounder was definitely in that Aqua Hills level, and Scratch was in Wing Fortress.

    I always thought SEGA should have followed AoSTH on their Sonic games following the Genesis era. That cartoon was so fresh and funny, it still is to this day. Sonic cartoons now are lame like it's games.
    "Fires of purgatory, coalesce and incinerate my enemies."

  4. #79
    Level 6 Rocket Knight Raging in the Streets jerry coeurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,165
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kool kitty89 View Post
    Umm, I think you should at least include Metal Sonic and Amy, Sonic CD does predate Sonic 3 after all...
    I don't care if they include Amy as long as she isn't a playable character. And she doesn't talk. No one should talk. Metal Sonic would be fine too as long as he was included as a villain.

    The only playable characters should be Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. So long as they don't fuck up the gametypes, you've got all of your bases covered right there. And no gem finding bullshit. I think the reason most of the 3D games have been lackluster is that they focus on way too many disparate gametypes instead of just crafting ONE that's fun to play.

  5. #80
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insert Coins View Post
    All I want is a Pingas Robotnik game.

    That's I've ever wanted.





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcStKmWlzY

    MY BOI! This game is what all true warriors strive for, if you need instructions, please refer the enclosed instruction book. You know what they say, "all toasters toast toast!"


    if you don't understand this, please refer to the enclosed youtube poop:


  6. #81
    Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vereinigte Staaten!
    Posts
    13,168
    Rep Power
    107

    Default

    Most of that Youtube poop is appropriately named.


    Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raúl Julia...

  7. #82
    PimpTaxi is real 2401 Master of Shinobi PimpUigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Philadelphia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Can't talk though?
    Seriously, it's 2009...no one would stand for that.

    Mario and Luigi talk...


    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    It's not "I like big boobies, where's a pic of Jennifer Love Hewitt!" it's "I like big boobies, and this Sonic character has them. Score!!"

  8. #83
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    Most of that Youtube poop is appropriately named.
    you have to be well versed in the source material to appreciate youtube poop.

  9. #84
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpUigi View Post
    Can't talk though?
    Seriously, it's 2009...no one would stand for that.

    Mario and Luigi talk...
    why does he need to talk? FMV cutscenes need to be restricted to no more than 1 minute for the intro and 10 seconds anywhere else. The story should unfold as part of the gameplay, not as some left field cutscene that interrupts gameplay. If I want to passively watch something, that is what TV, movies, and youtube is for. Better silent then fucking lame as hell. I can't think of a voice for Sonic that wouldn't dork up the experience.

  10. #85
    Still not afraid of Y2K Shining Hero Rusty Venture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vereinigte Staaten!
    Posts
    13,168
    Rep Power
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 17daysolderthannes View Post
    you have to be well versed in the source material to appreciate youtube poop.
    The stuff I've seen is usually something animated with some words poorly edited into it in an attempt to be clever or funny.

    Considering I've never once cracked a smile at this crap, I say someone failed pretty goddamn hard.


    Join the USA/NZ strike force team!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantar View Post
    a swedish android, awakened by the touch of Raúl Julia...

  11. #86
    Hero of Algol kool kitty89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,724
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gamegenie View Post
    Stratch and Grounder were also in Sonic 2, I don't believe they had those names though, but Grounder was definitely in that Aqua Hills level, and Scratch was in Wing Fortress.

    I always thought SEGA should have followed AoSTH on their Sonic games following the Genesis era. That cartoon was so fresh and funny, it still is to this day. Sonic cartoons now are lame like it's games.
    Oh, wow, that makes that cartoon even more accurate to the games. (but is coconuts just in sonic 3/knuckles or was he in Sonic 2 as well)

    I really need to play though Sonic 2 and keep an eye out. (as some probably know I didn't grow up with a Genesis, so a lot of this is fairly new to me still)
    6 days older than SEGA Genesis
    -------------
    Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    Dude it’s the bios that marries the 16 bit and the 8 bit that makes it 24 bit. If SNK released their double speed bios revision SNK would have had the world’s first 48 bit machine, IDK how you keep ignoring this.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    the PCE, that system has no extra silicone for music, how many resources are used to make music and it has less sprites than the MD on screen at once but a larger sprite area?

  12. #87
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Venture View Post
    The stuff I've seen is usually something animated with some words poorly edited into it in an attempt to be clever or funny.

    Considering I've never once cracked a smile at this crap, I say someone failed pretty goddamn hard.
    Personally, I find it hilarious. The way they take really terrible/campy old cartoons and make them say unbelievably off the wall stuff using nothing but available sound bites is just awesome. Many are REALLY bad as there's no regulation as to who can do it, but the ones that are good are f'n awesome. Then again, I find reoccuring inside jokes funnier than anything else, and that's exactly what every youtube poop is (DINNER, MY BOI, PINGAS, MAMA LUIGI, etc.).

    this is one of my favorites, if you don't like this, you will never enjoy Youtube Poop and you are a horrible shell of a human being:


  13. #88
    Hero of Algol kool kitty89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    9,724
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Honestly I didn't think that one was that funny, I much prefer the ones that are completely random like these:

    Edit: nevermid it seems like the "mario denies" video I liked was taken down...
    Last edited by kool kitty89; 09-11-2009 at 10:09 PM.
    6 days older than SEGA Genesis
    -------------
    Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    Dude it’s the bios that marries the 16 bit and the 8 bit that makes it 24 bit. If SNK released their double speed bios revision SNK would have had the world’s first 48 bit machine, IDK how you keep ignoring this.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilevoix View Post
    the PCE, that system has no extra silicone for music, how many resources are used to make music and it has less sprites than the MD on screen at once but a larger sprite area?

  14. #89
    Banned by Administrators
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,302
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kool kitty89 View Post
    Honestly I didn't think that one was that funny, I much prefer the ones that are completely random like these:

    Edit: nevermid it seems like the "mario denies" video I liked was taken down...
    the ones with random flashing lights and distorted sound? I hate those, those ruin the YTP scene for me.

  15. #90
    The Gentleman Thief Baloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,461
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    I like an occasional YTP, most aren't that great, but I always liked this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by j_factor View Post
    The Sega Saturn was God's gift to humanity. This is inarguable fact!
    Quote Originally Posted by llj View Post
    Count me as someone who never liked the Turbo/Hyper Fighting iterations of Street Fighter 2. The speed ups always struck me as too "Benny Hill".


    Feedback Thread: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...ack&highlight=

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •