Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PGA Tour Golf II

7155, 7 courses does indeed have 7 courses. As far as the game goes, it seems to be the only difference... but I didn't do a real in depth comparison.

Courses menu page 1 is the same on both carts:

6 courses (7155A) cart is like profholt82 says, the 2nd page ends at PGA West Stadium:

7 courses (7155) cart has an additonal, Sterling Shores:

The Gaming Gangsta Master of Shinobi profholt82's Avatar

Now I'm going to have to track down the variant with the extra course. Have you done any similar research on PGA Tour III by any chance? That's my favorite of the series.
    One, two, Freddy's coming for you....

I only have 1 copy of that game. I do variation research as it suits me, in that if I get a game in a lot or whatever that I already have, I will do a compare and see if it is the same or not. Usually just label compare or the stamping on the cart. Then I go about finding what carts came in what boxes, etc. That's the only reason I ended up doing all this work on this game.

I just hooked up my Genesis the quick way (RF) and you can see in the pics I posted that there is a problem with the hookup. I'd rather not play any games like that and wait until I find my other connectors.

Of course if I find a variant of PGA Tour III I will give it a look-see. My favorite golf game is Microsoft Golf on PC.

Thread Information