PDA

View Full Version : Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Tony H
11-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Phantom 2040 (Genesis)

REGT-E61G
Invincibility (enemy fire goes right thru you).

Tony H
11-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Phantom 2040 (Genesis)

NRRA-AAAC
Can select up to 99 lives in the option menu.

ABHT-EALC
Jump higher.

ABHT-FACC
Jump much higher.

Tony H
11-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Strider (Genesis)

CABT-AA34
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the red screen, and makes the game load faster.

EVTA-AAFE +
EBTT-AAH4
High moon jump.

DVTA-AAFE +
DKTT-AAH4
Super high moon jump.

Tony H
11-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Daffy Duck in Hollywood (E) Mega Drive

RYNT-C61C +
RYNA-C6V0
Walk thru walls.

Tony H
11-24-2013, 03:11 PM
The Lion King (Genesis)

RF6B-46X0
Take no damage.

ACKB-WTKC
Jump higher.

ACKB-XNBC
Jump much higher.

ACKB-WTHL
Slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can use with jump codes.

TCKB-WAHL
Super slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can glide long distances.
Can use with jump codes.

Tony H
11-24-2013, 04:13 PM
The Lion King (Genesis)

REYT-A6V4 +
BTYT-AA5E
Can jump thru rocks/obstacles above you. Makes it much easier to get to higher places.

RYXA-A60E
Walk thru rocks, walls, etc.

goldenband
12-15-2013, 10:15 PM
Tony, a request if you're up for it, since you've been working on a Disney game recently:

In Pocahontas, there are 15 passwords hardcoded starting at 0x1417B. The game uses an unusual system of prefacing every password with one of nine animal figures, and it took me a while to figure out which animal matched which password. I've listed them all at the end of my post. All but two of them seem to trigger a sound effect, and all of them trigger a "PASSWORD WAS WRONG" message.

Two of the passwords are listed here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/genesis/586389-pocahontas/cheats) under "Secret Passwords". I can verify the one marked Wolf symbol + GLRSN does work, though it throws up the "PASSWORD WAS WRONG" screen for a split-second before going to the ending sequence.

However, Bear symbol + CH1PV, which that page claims will disarm the guards with guns, just gives the "PASSWORD WAS WRONG" message and doesn't trigger a sound effect. (I tried it with other animals, and got the same result.) Nor does it send you to Act 3 to test that out, and when I tried inputting my old Act 3 password after putting in CH1PV, the guards were as deadly as ever.

There's a third password listed on that page, Eagle symbol + EGLNST (a clear pun on "eagle's nest"), which some sites claim (http://www.gameshampoo.com/cheatscodes/pocahontascheats.php) will send you to the game's last level and then treat you to a special ending if you win. However, that's one character too many, the E isn't even in the font set, and GLNST isn't in the ROM. So it's probably bogus, though I don't have the manual and can't verify whether it mentions a special ending if you don't use any continues or collect all the berries.

(I tried replaying the game with savestates to see if a "perfect" playthrough changes anything, but I got the same ending. I didn't continue, but I'm not sure if I got all the berries; I used this walkthrough (http://www.gamefaqs.com/genesis/586389-pocahontas/faqs/25153) to guide me, but I think he missed at least 3 berries -- not sure if I ended up getting 63 or 64.)

Anyway, my questions are: (1) Can you tell what the passwords are supposed to do? Are they just sound effects, or do they have an effect on gameplay? (2) If any of them have an in-game effect that's disabled in software (as hardcoded passwords sometimes do), is it possible to re-enable them with a GG code?

BTW if you want a laugh, check out 0x104F0. :D I found out about that one at TCRF (http://tcrf.net/Pocahontas_(Genesis)).

Here are the ROM animal + password combinations. All of them go a "PASSWORD WAS WRONG" screen, but trigger a sound effect, except for CH1PV (which has no obvious effect) and GLRSN (which goes to the ending):

Bear + C1RCS = scream of "Savages!"
Bear + CH1PV = no audio feedback; allegedly disarms guards?
Bird + NDRSD = Indian war cry
Owl + CLNRK = Meeko's chittering noise
Deer + L1LCN = frog ribbit
Squirrel + JSPRH = Pocahontas's grunt
Fish + KNDLL = terrified scream (same as the one the guards let out when frightened by the Bear spirit)
Wolf + GLRSN = goes to ending (see below)
Eagle + 0LPTR = not sure, some kind of crashing noise (maybe a boulder falling)
Bear + J0CKB = duck noise
Owl + CR1ST = some sort of bird noise, I think
Wolf + GLNNK = wolf howl
Deer + G0DGR = sound effect for a checkpoint?
Squirrel + JQKR1 = Pocahontas says "No!"
Bird + LNSHN = metallic sound effect I don't recognize

Oddly, the otter symbol isn't used for any of these.

Many thanks!

Tony H
12-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Answer 1) By making an assembly trace log of a password when activated, I can tell what addresses are changed, and what values they are changed to. The problem is that there are 65,536 different RAM addresses, and there is no easy way to tell what each one does. You can sometimes use a PAR code that does the same thing as the password and start playing the game and see if you notice any difference in game play (lives, infinite energy, etc). But on the other hand, I can also tell if the password does nothing.

Answer 2) You can sometimes re-enable a disabled password with Game Genie codes. I've done a few, and I've seen other people do them. Usually not too hard to figure out once you've figured out how the password system works in an assembly trace log.

I have a lot of vacation time coming up, so I should have some free time to take a look at it.

goldenband
12-20-2013, 07:29 PM
^Awesome, anything you're able to do would be hugely appreciated. :)

Tony H
12-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Have dug into this a little, and found out why the 2nd password listed above (Bear + CH1PV) may not work... it has the wrong animal listed. There is a single byte listed before each password in the ROM. This byte will be a number between 0 and 8. That number represents the corresponding animal where 0 = The Bear, 01 = Bird, 02 = Owl, 05 = Otter, 07 = Wolf, etc. If you look in the ROM at address 014184, you'll see a value of 05. 05 = the Otter, so the correct password should be Otter + CH1PV. However, there is still no sound effect when entered, and I don't know where the guards are to see if they're disarmed. Let me know if it works.

I also found out that the 4 bytes right after a password (in the ROM) are a pointer to the ROM address that determines what happens if that password is entered. Example: If you look at the password that takes you to the ending (Wolf + GLRSN) in the ROM at address 0141C0, you'll see these 4 bytes right after it: 000133AE. This is the ROM address that the program will jump to when the password is entered correctly. There is programming starting at that address that takes you to the end of the game.

Now that I've got that part figured out, I'll see if I can figure out what some of those other passwords do, or if they have been disabled. No guarantees.

goldenband
12-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Have dug into this a little, and found out why the 2nd password listed above (Bear + CH1PV) may not work... it has the wrong animal listed. There is a single byte listed before each password in the ROM. This byte will be a number between 0 and 8. That number represents the corresponding animal where 0 = The Bear, 01 = Bird, 02 = Owl, 05 = Otter, 07 = Wolf, etc. If you look in the ROM at address 014184, you'll see a value of 05. 05 = the Otter, so the correct password should be Otter + CH1PV. However, there is still no sound effect when entered, and I don't know where the guards are to see if they're disarmed. Let me know if it works.

Aha, that does indeed work! Otter + CH1PV doesn't give a sound effect, as you said, and kicks you back to the options screen. But if you then go back and put in a valid password for Level 3 -- I used Bird + MCNM9 -- the guards in that level won't kill you. They still take aim, but never fire.

Thanks for this, and I look forward to hearing about any further research you're up for doing. :) It could be that the other passwords merely trigger sound effects, though that'd seem kinda lame if so, especially since there's a sound test freely available.

Ninsega
01-19-2014, 01:21 AM
Does anyone have a level select code for a PHYSICAL copy of Socket?

Tony H
01-19-2014, 11:05 AM

Not sure what you mean by a "physical copy". Do you mean you want a Game Genie code that will work on real hardware, do you want a controller cheat, or?

Ninsega
01-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Not sure what you mean by a "physical copy". Do you mean you want a Game Genie code that will work on real hardware, do you want a controller cheat, or?

I want a code for this-

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mBcTuNNJAVeU0CCXBMSPKug.jpg

+

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m0aEqnSaqcawlxLF8Cz1jDw.jpg

As far as I know, there are no known button presses/keys/controller/etc. codes for this game.

vintagegamecrazy
01-19-2014, 04:25 PM
TonyH can you create some Game Genie codes for the NES/Famicom game Zippy Race? I'd love an infinite fuel GG code.

Thanks

Tony H
01-19-2014, 05:38 PM
TonyH can you create some Game Genie codes for the NES/Famicom game Zippy Race? I'd love an infinite fuel GG code.

Try this: http://gamehacking.org/?game=31426

Because making a level select code requires going through several levels, I find it easier to make a few codes along the way to make the levels easier to complete. I'll post the new codes as I go along.

Note that the master code below may not be required on real hardware. You only need to use it if you use one of the Game Genie codes, and you get a blank/red screen. This master code also makes the game boot faster.

Please let me know if the master code is needed on real hardware or not.

Socket (Genesis)

EJBT-AA5N
Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

TDBA-ARF6
Jump higher.

ADBA-AYF6
Jump much higher.

vintagegamecrazy
01-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Tony that's a PAR code and not a GG code. I don't have a PAR at all.

Tony H
01-19-2014, 08:38 PM

It requires 2 codes. One is for fuel lost when you crash, and the other is for normal driving.

Zippy Race (NES/Famicon)

Infinite fuel
SXEEIZSA +
SZSPNIVG

vintagegamecrazy
01-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Thanks so much TonyH

Ninsega
01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Because making a level select code requires going through several levels, I find it easier to make a few codes along the way to make the levels easier to complete. I'll post the new codes as I go along.

Note that the master code below may not be required on real hardware. You only need to use it if you use one of the Game Genie codes, and you get a blank/red screen. This master code also makes the game boot faster.

Please let me know if the master code is needed on real hardware or not.

Socket (Genesis)

EJBT-AA5N
Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

TDBA-ARF6
Jump higher.

ADBA-AYF6
Jump much higher.

Thanks, guy. In regards to level select, apparently The Cutting Room Floor have figured out how to have a level select of sorts pop up, but only through an emulated version of Socket-

http://tcrf.net/Socket

http://i43.tinypic.com/2eltwzp.jpg

Tony H
01-19-2014, 09:43 PM
It should work on real hardware. Use their code to re-enable the level select screen, along with my master code (if needed) and you should be good to go. You won't need to reset the game.

HTBT-AAG8 +
EJBT-AA5N

If it doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll make individual codes for each level.

Ninsega
01-19-2014, 10:20 PM
It should work on real hardware. Use their code to re-enable the level select screen, along with my master code (if needed) and you should be good to go. You won't need to reset the game.

HTBT-AAG8 +
EJBT-AA5N

If it doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll make individual codes for each level.

Thanks. I'll find out for you tomorrow.

EDIT: Make that Tuesday.

Ninsega
01-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Thanks. I'll find out for you tomorrow.

EDIT: Make that Tuesday.

EJBT-AA5N
HTBT-AAG8

Definitely works. Thanks Tony!

The only downside is that it uses the inverse button combination.

EDIT: As in jump is A or C, but I prefer jump to be B with the electro kick being A or C.

douglie007
01-24-2014, 08:10 PM
do we have a Forum with just the name of the game and the codes ?

Tony H
01-25-2014, 12:19 PM
do we have a Forum with just the name of the game and the codes ?

You can find codes here:

http://codehut.gshi.org/

http://gamehacking.org/

Ninsega
01-26-2014, 12:38 PM
Hey Tony, is it possible to create a Game Genie code for Ranger-X that maps the secondary controls for the Ex-Up to controller 2?

Tony H
01-26-2014, 02:20 PM
Ninsega, I'll look into it. Will let you know if I find anything.

Ninsega
01-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks. I think it is doable. All you have to do is make X on controller 1 operate as <- on the D-pad of controller 2, Z of controller 1 as -> on the D-pad of controller 2, and make A/B/C on controller 1 operate as A/B/C of controller 2. Would make for a few cool co-op missions.

Tony H
02-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Cadash (Genesis)

DABT-AA4C
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank screen when using codes, and
makes the game load faster.

ACTA-AA5T
Walk thru locked barriers. This code works on the locked barrier to the left
of the King's throne, as well as others.

AK8T-CA52
Open treasure chests as many times as you want. Once you open the chest, walk
far enough away so that the chest would be off screen, then walk back and the
chest will reappear.

LCTT-AADN
When you use a medical herb, 80 HP will be restored instead of 30.

W4TT-AADN
When you use a medical herb, 150 HP will be restored instead of 30.

Tony H
02-16-2014, 10:59 PM
Cadash (Genesis)

BGVA-AAFA
Can hold up to 9 medical herbs that you get from chests (instead of 4). May
work on other items as well.

BE2A-GAD8
Can hold up to 9 medical herbs that you buy from shops (instead of 4). Has only
been tested in the village of Marinade. Medical herbs are called "30 HP are
restored" in the shop.

AA2A-GAEA
Medical herbs are free in shops (instead of $200). Medical herbs are called
"30 HP are restored" in the shops.

Tony H
02-17-2014, 11:32 AM
ESWAT - City Under Siege (Genesis)

86GT-B98R
Jump higher. Can use with "Slow moon descent" code.

8TGT-B98R
Jump much higher. Can use with "Slow moon descent" code.

AESA-AAAY +
AESA-AAAN
Slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can use with jump codes.

Tony H
02-22-2014, 10:37 PM

RYSA-A6YW
Don't fall when you walk off ledges ("Walk on air"). Press Jump to drop down.

Tony H
02-23-2014, 10:39 AM

A69A-GAAA
Can select up to 15 lives in the Option screen (the "?" equals 15 lives).

Tony H
03-16-2014, 07:11 PM
ESWAT - City Under Siege (Genesis) Game Genie

??0T-AAD0
Music modifier code. Replace ?? with: AB = disables music, BK = different music, B3 = different music, etc. I'm sure there are many more.

goldenband
03-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Tony, any chance you can do a Game Genie code for the 32X version of Toughman Contest that'll take you straight to Butterbean? Normally you can only fight BB if you beat the game's equivalent of Super Macho Man first; the password ERK will take you to that guy. It'd be great to have some way to force the game to go directly to BB, though, especially since his patterns are different on real hardware vs. emulation.

I also have a Kega Fusion .gs0 file I could upload, if that helps, though unfortunately it's too big to attach even as a .zip file.

Tony H
03-16-2014, 08:54 PM
It's possible. It all depends on if the RAM address for which opponent you fight is in the regular Genesis RAM address area, or if it's in the other 32x/SH2 RAM address area. If it's in the SH2 RAM address area, then it can become a little difficult to make a Game Genie code for it because of a lack of tools. Will take a look and see what I can find.

goldenband
03-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Great, many thanks for looking into it. BTW a hardcoded IPS patch would be fine too -- maybe better, actually? -- but either way I have an EverDrive and a GG.

cleeg
04-22-2014, 06:01 AM
Snake Rattle & Roll - One thing that always bugged me about this game is the control. It really stops me from getting into it. Is there any way to hack the ROM to allow down to mean down?

Originally posted in the game's thread, SEGA.GENESIS1989 advised me to post it here.

Cheers!

Tony H
05-13-2014, 12:46 AM
Dune: The Battle for Arrakis (Genesis)

BJYT-AA4A
Master code (improved). Only needed if you get a blank screen when using the
codes. Also makes the game load faster. Probably not needed on real hardware.

RF5A-A6ZA +
RF4T-A6WT
Can always see the entire map. Just scroll the screen in any direction and
you'll be able to see everything.

GKPT-JACA
Harvester only has to collect half as much spice before it returns with a full
load. This means the harvester will return twice as fast and you will be given
credit for a full load of spice, even though you only collected half a load.
May also affect enemy harvesters.

DFPT-JACA
Harvester only has to collect 1/4 as much spice before it returns with a full
load. This means the harvester will return 4 times faster and you will be given
credit for a full load of spice, even though you only collected 1/4. May also
affect enemy harvesters.

AC4A-NAFT
Refinery doesn't use any energy.

HC3T-P958
Windtrap produces twice as much energy.

BW3T-P758
Windtrap produces 5x as much energy.

4C4A-NRFR
Refinery holds 2000 units (instead of 1005). May work on silos as well. May
also affect enemy refineries.

YC4A-N8FR
Refinery holds 4000 units (instead of 1005). May work on silos as well. May
also affect enemy refineries.

ACZA-BA2T
All vehicles and troops take no damage. Can be turned on or off at any time.
Also affects enemies, so use with caution. Can be very useful.

AK0A-JA34
1 hit destroys any vehicles, troops, or sand worms. Can be turned on or off
at any time. Also affects enemies, so use with caution.

AM6T-AA24
All buildings take no damage. Can be turned on or off at any time. Also
affects enemies, so use with caution.

AM6T-AA3C
1 hit destroys any building. Usually, several buildings will be destroyed with
1 hit. Can be turned on or off at any time. Also affects enemies, so use with
caution.

AMAA-NAH0
The blue trikes (Atreides) move very slowly.

KSAA-NAH0
The blue trikes (Atreides) move faster than normal.

NXAT-NAAJ
The blue trikes (Atreides) do 100 damage per shot (instead of 8).

4DAT-NRAJ
The blue trikes (Atreides) do 2000 damage per shot (instead of 8). You can
destroy any vehicle or building in the game with 1 shot.

Tony H
05-13-2014, 09:19 PM

AK8T-EA7Y +
B5YA-AA5C
Can place your new buildings anywhere on the map. For example, you can place
a vehicle or troop factory right next to the enemy base, put a refinery out
in the sand dunes, etc.

Tony H
05-17-2014, 01:36 AM

3DAA-NAGE
The blue trikes (Atreides) can take twice as much damage before they are destroyed.

JDAA-NNGE
The blue trikes (Atreides) can take 10x as much damage before they are destroyed.

Tony H
05-20-2014, 12:27 AM

ADAA-NAGL
The blue trikes (Atreides) cost nothing to build.

K5AT-NAAG
The blue trikes (Atreides) can attack any target from anywhere on the map, no
matter how far away it is. This means you can attack enemy bases from the safety
of your own base.

Tony H
05-22-2014, 07:58 PM
Gain Ground (Genesis) version "Alt 1"

CCLT-AA6C
Invincibility (enemy weapons pass right thru you). You can still die if an enemy touches you.

Tony H
05-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Gain Ground (Genesis) version "Alt 1"

CBPT-AA3L
You can reach the exit just by touching any horizontal wall or barrier. Also
works if you touch the top or bottom of the screen.

RFPA-A6ZE
Can walk thru walls when moving left or right.

Tony H
05-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Jewel Master (Genesis)(USA)

CAMT-AAFJ
Selecting "Start" will take you to a level select screen.

B26A-CA5C
Walk thru walls.

Tony H
05-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Jewel Master (Genesis)(USA)

RFZT-A60A
Always have the double jump ability, even without the ring.

A3ZT-AA8A
Jump in mid-air as many times as you want (infinite multi-jump).

BJ5T-CA32
1 hit kills enemies and bosses.

moonmaster1
05-29-2014, 01:42 AM
I looking for codes for two games. X-men, and Spider-Man/X-men - Arcade's Revenge.

X-men:
Even Faster Regen for Wolverine (The only code for this is too slow to be of any use in later levels.)
Enemies do 50% less damage than normal

Spider-Man/X-Men:
Enemies do 50% less damage than normal/ Extended invincibility flicker between hits (3 to 5 seconds would be more than enough)
Infinite Cards for Gambit (Surprised Galoob didn't make a code for that.)
Disable Electric tracks instant kill properties in Cyclop's stage (Doubt this is doable but if done could make that set of levels a cakewalk.)

In no rush and I'll take what I can get if anyone is willing to help. Thank You! :D

Tony H
05-29-2014, 09:51 AM
I looking for codes for two games. X-men, and Spider-Man/X-men - Arcade's Revenge.

I assume those are for Genesis?

moonmaster1
05-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Yes sir, I checked gamehacking first and both games are still hard as nails for breakfast.

Edit: Thank you for those codes for Jewel Master.

Tony H
05-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Edit: Thank you for those codes for Jewel Master.

You're welcome.

Will start on those codes when I get home from work tonight.

Tony H
05-30-2014, 02:02 AM
X-men:
Even Faster Regen for Wolverine (The only code for this is too slow to be of any use in later levels.)

The code that you are using (from Galoob) is already maxed out. Luckily, there is another timer involved with Wolverine's regen. I've made 4 different codes at 4 different regen speeds. You can only use one at a time. Let me know which one you like best (I'll add that code to my site). The value number in parenthesis is the amount of time it waits before going through another cycle. You can add the Galoob code if you want to make regen even faster, but I don't think that will be necessary.

AWKT-CAER
Wolverine's regen is faster (value = 04)

ALKT-CAER
Wolverine's regen is faster (value = 02)

AGKT-CAER
Wolverine's regen is faster (value = 01)

ACKT-CAER
Wolverine's regen is fastest (value = 00)

EDIT: I also made a code that lets him regen instantly. Let me know if you want it.

moonmaster1
05-30-2014, 02:09 AM
Thank you very much. I'll test these out this after work tomorrow, my everdrive should be here just in time. :nod:

I'll gladly take the instant regen code, that sounds fun.

Tony H
05-30-2014, 09:53 AM
X-Men (Genesis)

RGKT-C6Y4
Wolverine's health regenerates almost instantly.

moonmaster1
05-30-2014, 08:23 PM
So, I tried them out and here are the ones I like.

RGKT-C6Y4
Wolverine's health regenerates almost instantly

This acts as an invincibility cheat. I couldn't kill him no matter how hard I tried, health regenerates the millisecond after he is hit.

AWKT-CAER
Wolverine's regen is faster (value = 04)

This code gives wolverine a fast healing factor but not so much to make him Invincible. Pits, electricity, and hugging bosses can still kill wolverine.

Thank you, very much. +1 rep.

Tony H
05-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Will start on the other codes shortly.

Tony H
05-31-2014, 01:47 AM
X-men:
Enemies do 50% less damage than normal

Here are a couple codes to try. If needed, I can adjust the code to make it so you take even less damage. The way these codes work is the first code makes it so that any enemy hit causes 8 damage, and the second code causes 4 damage. I can make codes for 3, 2, or 1 damage per hit if you want, however, I can't go any higher than 8.

PCHA-DC1C
All enemy hits cause less damage.

PCHA-DW1C
All enemy hits cause much less damage.

moonmaster1
05-31-2014, 04:42 PM
These codes are sweet too. The former code (PCHA-DC1C) was tested on superhero difficulty.

What you see above is the result of said testing. After running cyclops through one of the worst levels in the game on the hardest difficulty, he still came out on top. But that is also after he crashed into every hazard in the level.

The second code (PCHA-DW1C) is functional as well but at a much slower rate, so I mistook it as invulnerability. You will probably beat the hardest stages in the game before you drop under 50% health.

Tony H
05-31-2014, 08:02 PM
Spider-Man/X-Men:
Enemies do 50% less damage than normal/ Extended invincibility flicker between hits (3 to 5 seconds would be more than enough)
Infinite Cards for Gambit (Surprised Galoob didn't make a code for that.)
Disable Electric tracks instant kill properties in Cyclop's stage (Doubt this is doable but if done could make that set of levels a cakewalk.)

Some of your requests have already been made by other people (or Galoob):

Most hits hurt 1/2x normal (Spiderman) (Galoob)
A56T-GAGN

Infinite Cards Attack Gambit (Fanat)
AAYA-D2K8

Working on the others.

Tony H
06-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Spider-Man/X-Men:
Extended invincibility flicker between hits (3 to 5 seconds would be more than enough)

JD6T-GCCG
Spider-man's invincibility lasts 5x longer when hit (about 5 seconds).

Please let me know if this works on other characters as well. I haven't made it past the spider-man stages yet.

EDIT: Also, if you're playing on an emulator, can you send me a save state for the Cyclop's level so I can make the code for the electric tracks. I'm using Gens, but I think Kega Fusion save states will work as well. Thanks.

EDIT2: The code above for invincibility is completely adjustable. Just enter the code into any Game Genie conversion program, change the value from 0140 to whatever value you want and the program will give you your new code. Each second of invincibility = 40 (in hexadecimal). So 3 seconds = 00C0, 4 seconds = 0100, 5 seconds = 140, etc.

Tony H
06-01-2014, 06:26 PM
No request for this one, but found it while I was making other codes. I'm sure the original programmers used it when they were making the game.

Spider-Man and X-Men - Arcade's Revenge

L80T-GA2E
Enables built-in memory viewer/ROM viewer/debugger. Move Spider-man (or other
characters?) to the Right to enter the memory/ROM viewer. You can scroll through
every ROM address, and every memory address by pressing X, Y, Z, or the
directional pad. Press A to exit.

Will try to attach a picture...

moonmaster1
06-01-2014, 09:29 PM
Your Wish is my command.

Save is in GSX Format (Kega Fusion). From this save you can access all of the game's first stages.

From what I've seen from the galoob codes, they seem to have four sets of codes for these characters.
1.Spiderman
2.Cyclops and Wolverine (They use the same codes.)
3.Storm
4.Gambit

So In that regard I'm not sure if a code for Spiderman will necessarily work for Gambit if going by that logic.

In regards to that memory viewer you found, Have you considered sending your findings to The Cutting Room Floor?
They love beta stuff like this.

Tony H
06-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the save state. Already posted the info over at TCRF.

Tony H
06-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Spider-Man/X-Men:

Was able to make this code, but it does have a slight side effect. When you first land on the electric track, you are crouched down and can't jump up. Just walk to the end of the track, and when you step up on regular ground, you will be able to jump again. You'll need to test this code thru the entire level to make sure it won't cause any problems. Let me know.

L31T-AA6N
Electric tracks in Cyclops levels won't hurt you.

moonmaster1
06-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Nice! I'll give it a shot and come back with the findings.

Also I've learnt in X-Men using the instant mutant power regen code doesn't apply to player two.
(Galoob)
ACKT-CJFT

However if you use the infinite member switch code you can just have p1 refill the mutant power bar and switch back.

EDIT 6/5/14: I used the disable electric tracks code and fell through the stage after descending through multiple slanted tracks. I have no way of re-entering the stage when it happens. So you sit in limbo or you reset the game.

Tony H
06-07-2014, 04:25 PM
EDIT 6/5/14: I used the disable electric tracks code and fell through the stage after descending through multiple slanted tracks. I have no way of re-entering the stage when it happens. So you sit in limbo or you reset the game.

I've been working on a better code, but no luck yet.

More new codes...

Spiderman/X-men

PC1T-GJB0
When Spider-man is climbing up a wall, he can climb thru anything (overhangs,
beams, etc).

Tony H
06-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Spider-Man and X-Men - Arcade's Revenge (Genesis)

JB5T-ACE0
Cyclops and Wolverine's invincibility lasts 8x longer when hit (about 5 seconds).

NOTE: Not sure if this code works on Storm or Gambit.

moonmaster1
06-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Nice!!! I wonder how well the second code will work against juggernaut in wolverine's second stage.

Better play and find out!

On an added note, I will try that spiderman code and see about climbing through the floor. Not sure if that could cause another cyclops scenario.

Tony H
06-07-2014, 11:14 PM
On an added note, I will try that spiderman code and see about climbing through the floor. Not sure if that could cause another cyclops scenario.

I tried that code in several places. It did a few odd things, but I never got stuck. Let me know if you find any problems with it.

moonmaster1
06-13-2014, 01:59 AM
Okay, popping back in with a recap.

The invincibility flicker code works as Intended. Just so happens the enemy placement is sadistically designed, that or I keep running into killer clowns and laser toting aliens aimlessly. :p

The spiderman code is odd to say the least. After testing the code, I can't seem to crawl through any fixtures. However my web swing has a much larger radius and can cling to most surfaces.

Tony H
06-13-2014, 09:13 PM
I'll have to look into the Spider-man code again. There are 2 different Spider-man levels: The level when you first start the game, and the levels you can get to with the "Stage Select" save state you sent me. There might be differences between the two with that code.

moonmaster1
06-13-2014, 10:26 PM
I have played through the first stage and the training stage.

Could I have a screenshot of it in again please? Hope its not too much trouble. :D

Tony H
06-14-2014, 02:28 AM
This screen shot shows him climbing thru a beam.

You can see part of his leg still inside the beam.

This is at the very beginning of the game.

Tony H
06-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Here's another screen shot that shows one of the side effects of the code, but actually the side effect is very useful. When Spider-man climbs up thru an obstacle, he will keep on climbing even when there's nothing to climb on (ie. Climbing on Air). Just press Jump to drop down...

This is from the very first area when using the "Stage Select" save state.

Tony H
06-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Spider-Man and X-Men - Arcade's Revenge (Genesis)

AL9A-GA8R
Spider-man's web shots (A button) can shoot thru walls, beams, etc.

bohokii
06-28-2014, 09:23 PM
hi anybody make a code for lethal enforcers that let you start with the gatling gun

or start with any of the other weapons

ive been away a bit but am playing lethal enforcers/2 on my nomad (plugged into crt)

wow both hands on the guns is a workout

thanks for the no reload code

Tony H
06-30-2014, 01:48 AM
hi anybody make a code for lethal enforcers that let you start with the gatling gun

or start with any of the other weapons

ive been away a bit but am playing lethal enforcers/2 on my nomad (plugged into crt)

Did you want codes for Lethal Enforcers, Lethal Enforcers 2, or both? And I assume they're the USA versions?

bohokii
07-06-2014, 01:09 AM
oh sorry lethal enforcers 2 with the cowboys not many codes for it other than the ones i saw for no reloading and infinite health

there seems to be a problem with my guns they wont shoot out to the last couple inches of tv i guess they are getting old

Tony H
07-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Lethal Enforcers 2: Gun Fighters (Genesis)

EJBT-AA52
Master Code (improved). Use this code if you get a blank/red screen. Code
also makes the game load faster.

The following codes have only been tested on a 1 player game.

REHA-A600
Don't lose your weapon when you lose a life, or run out of ammo. Also gives
you infinite ammo for all weapons except gatling gun.

SAVT-BE0G
Start a new game with the double revolver.

SAVT-BJ0G
Start a new game with the 50 caliber sharp.

SAVT-BN0G
Start a new game with the rifle.

SAVT-BT0G
Start a new game with the shot gun.

SAVT-BY0G
Start a new game with the gatling gun.

SAVT-B20G
Start a new game with the cannon.

bohokii
07-06-2014, 09:29 PM
57bF3QE4WZUthanks man that gatling gun is great i lose it when i get hit but its fine

Tony H
07-07-2014, 01:36 AM
Cool, thanks for the video.

If you can tell me which codes you're using when you lose the gatling gun, I'll see if I can make a code so that you don't lose it when you get hit. I know you're using the "Start a new game with the gatling gun" code, but are you also using the "Infinite ammo (no reload)" code? Any other codes?

bohokii
07-07-2014, 03:46 AM
i'm using the infinite health(stars), no reload ,and gatling

if i die i continue with the revolver

99 credits would be a cool code

there probably is no way to change the default gun to the gatling

Tony H
07-07-2014, 08:22 PM
i'm using the infinite health(stars), no reload ,and gatling

if i die i continue with the revolver

99 credits would be a cool code

there probably is no way to change the default gun to the gatling

This code should let you kick ass in this game. It makes all the guns fire just like the Gatling gun. I only tested it with the revolver and the rifle, but should work on all the others too.

REFT-A612
All guns have fully automatic rapid fire. Just hold down the fire button and
your weapon will continuously shoot bullets until you run out of ammo. Best to
use with infinite ammo code (REGA-A61T).

Also...

XF1A-CAG8
99 Credits. Haven't tested this code, but it should be fine.

AJLT-AA7C
Infinite credits.

bohokii
07-07-2014, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Tony H;671988]This code should let you kick ass in this game. It makes all the guns fire just like the Gatling gun. I only tested it with the revolver and the rifle, but should work on all the others too.

REFT-A612
All guns have fully automatic rapid fire. Just hold down the fire button and
your weapon will continuously shoot bullets until you run out of ammo. Best to
use with infinite ammo code (REGA-A61T).

didnt work still one shot per pull

thanks for the 99 credit code

Tony H
07-07-2014, 10:35 PM
I just tested the code again and it works perfectly. I noticed there are 2 versions of the game, USA and Europe. I assume you're using the USA version of Lethal Enforcer 2?

Try using the rapid fire code by itself, and with a master code if you need it. If it still doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you. I just tested it with Kega Fusion and Gens and it works fine.

Tony H
07-07-2014, 10:45 PM
I just thought of something... If you're using the gun, try using the joypad instead. Let me know if that works.

bohokii
07-07-2014, 11:43 PM
I just thought of something... If you're using the gun, try using the joypad instead. Let me know if that works.

i'm happy enough i put in that keep the gun code but it rebooted the game after the first level

infinite ammo and 99 credits is good

i was finally able to get both guns on gatling and it was a hoot started with blue having gatling then got the pink to take the gatling in the bank so i machinegunned the cannon connestoga guy

Tony H
07-07-2014, 11:56 PM
I did the same thing with the Conestoga guy. Lots of fun.

Tony H
07-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Gaiares (Genesis)

RECT-A61E
Level select cheat is activated. Just start the game and you're automatically
taken to the level select screen.

REDT-A6YE
Weapon select/weapon power-up cheat activated. For weapon select: pause the game,
hold Up and press A, then unpause the game to get the next weapon. Repeat to get
desired weapon. To power-up your weapon: pause the game, hold Up and press C to
cycle through power levels, then unpause.

GB6A-AA3A +
RF6A-A6T4
Always get the T-Vulcan the first time you capture a weapon with your TOZ.
You can only get the T-Vulcan once per mission. To save code space, use the
1st code by itself (GB6A-AA3A) and you'll usually get the T-Vulcan the 2nd time
you capture a weapon with your TOZ. This code enables the 128 TOZ capture cheat.

PAR Codes for Gaiares...

FFF55F:80
Number of captured enemy weapons with TOZ (T-Vulcan Cheat). With this code on,
the next weapon you capture from an enemy with your TOZ will be the T-Vulcan
(a secret hidden weapon). Note that this PAR code was made with Gens, so it may
not work with Kega Fusion.

Tony H
07-08-2014, 10:55 PM
Gaiares (Genesis)

JBMT-AEV6
1 hit kills all enemies and bosses. The mission 1 mini-boss will die on the
first hit once all his parts have joined together.

goldenband
07-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Tony, this gets a bit away from the Game Genie, but:

I was doing some research on Sampras Tennis '96 (which I just beat today on Pro difficulty), and I discovered that you were the source of the passwords on GameFAQs that allow you to access the bonus match against the robot opponent. However, the passwords seem to only be for specific characters: DBKLC lets you play against the robot on Pro difficulty as Turnetti, and BHFLB lets you do the same on regular difficulty as Tucker.

Is there a full set of passwords for each character on each mode? I checked the ROM briefly, but didn't find anything hardcoded except the ROBO and TIMEWARP passwords.

And: do you have any idea how the player is meant to discover these passwords? That is, are they just a hidden extra, or is there some way to get the game to display the password? I didn't see anything in the (single-screen) ending when I beat the game today, and the manual doesn't mention anything either. The first Sampras game also had a password that accessed hidden content, though I'm not sure whether that "huge tour" mode accessed with ZEPPELIN is fully debugged or has an ending.

Many thanks, and I promise not to submit these under my name to GameFAQs. :D

Tony H
07-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Many thanks, and I promise not to submit these under my name to GameFAQs. :D

Lol. I know exactly what you mean. :-)

Anyways, I'm sure you noticed that the passwords that let you play against the robot don't show up when you do a search in the ROM. I'll dig into the game and find out if there are any other passwords.

As far as how people are supposed to find the passwords, I don't know but will see if I can figure anything out when I'm looking at the other stuff.

goldenband
07-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Anyways, I'm sure you noticed that the passwords that let you play against the robot don't show up when you do a search in the ROM. I'll dig into the game and find out if there are any other passwords.

As far as how people are supposed to find the passwords, I don't know but will see if I can figure anything out when I'm looking at the other stuff.

Awesome! I was hoping the play vs. the robot passwords originated with you, but I just noticed that they were added to GameFAQs by a different user (i.e. not Mr. Oblivion), so I'm guessing he got them through gameplay -- but how? -- or maybe a '90s magazine that leaked the codes.

Tony H
07-23-2014, 01:48 AM
I remember finding passwords for a tennis game, but don't remember which one it was. I didn't find any new passwords for Sampras 96, but did make a new GG code...

Sampras Tennis 96 (E) Genesis/MD

AEKT-AAC0
Robot (fastest player in the game) is available in the character select menu.
If you're using an emulator, you'll need to reset the game after you turn the
code on.

Tony H
07-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Road Rash 2 (REV00) Genesis

RGYA-C6ZR
Don't slow down when you go off the track. Normally, your acceleration and top
speed are cut way down when you go off the track. This code prevents that.
Don't use with the "Accelerate faster when off the track" code (JLYA-DFZR).

JLYA-DFZR
Accelerate faster when you go off the track. If you have the music off, you
can easily hear that the bike accelerates and shifts much faster off the track.
Don't use with the "Don't slow down when off the track" code (RGYA-C6ZR).

AW4T-CA4R
Don't get knocked off your bike or take any damage when you hit a car.

AW1T-CA32
Can drive thru signs, posts, and animals without slowing down or taking any
damage.

AL1T-CA7T
Can drive thru trees without slowing down or taking any damage.

Tony H
08-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Road Rash 2 (Genesis)

AJTA-AA9N
Activates the Wild Thing 2000 cheat. You'll automatically start the game with the secret/hidden bike (fastest bike in the game). Works with both players.

Tony H
08-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Road Rash 3 (Genesis)

CJ3A-AA20
Enables ABRACADABRA controller cheat. Just press any button on controller 2 at
the title screen, then press Start. You'll start with the DMG 1000, on level 3,
with $20,000.

Tony H
08-17-2014, 12:12 AM
Cannon Fodder (Genesis/MD)

AKWA-AA3W
Can walk thru trees, forests, buildings, etc. Makes it much easier to sneak up on your enemies.

Tony H
08-17-2014, 01:17 AM
Cannon Fodder (Genesis/MD)

ABWA-AA6A
Can walk "up" ice cliffs. If you're walking up an ice cliff going Left or
Right and your recruits slow down or stop, just redirect them so they're
going upwards.

Tony H
08-29-2014, 07:24 PM
High Seas Havoc (Genesis)

AKNA-AA5L
Don't fall when you walk off the edges of platforms, crates, row boats, etc (Walk on air). Press Jump to drop down.

Tony H
08-29-2014, 08:10 PM

RYGT-A6W0
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

Tony H
09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Here are 3 different types of jump codes that really let you customize how your character jumps (speed going up, height, and speed coming down).

9BRA-B97A
Jump higher (fast jump). Can be combined with "slow jump" and "slow moon descent" codes.

83RA-B97A
Jump much higher (fast jump). Can be combined with "slow jump" and "slow moon descent" codes.

ABGT-AAK6
Jump higher (slow jump). Can be combined with "fast jump" and "Slow moon descent" codes.

ABGT-BAB6
Jump much higher (slow jump). Can be combined with "fast jump" and "slow moon descent" codes.

ABJA-BAF8
Slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can be combined with "fast or slow" jump codes.

ABJA-ANF8
Super slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can be combined with "fast or slow" jump codes.

Tony H
09-03-2014, 12:32 AM

SEXT-BEYG
Start on level 2 (Pirate Ship).

SEXT-BJYG
Start on level 3 (Otarucean 1).

SEXT-BNYG
Start on level 4 (Otarucean 2).

SEXT-BTYG
Start on level 5 (Burning Hamlet 1).

SEXT-BYYG
Start on level 6 (Burning Hamlet 2).

SEXT-B2YG
Start on level 7 (Mt. Chester 1).

SEXT-B6YG
Start on level 8 (Mt. Chester 2).

SEXT-BAYG
Start on level 9 (Frozen Palace 1).

Tony H
09-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Aladdin (Genesis)

D4RB-YAC6
Jump higher.

CLRB-YAC6
Jump much higher.

Tony H
09-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Aladdin (Genesis)

D2GB-0A5C
Access the Debug menu by pressing A in the Option menu.

Tony H
09-07-2014, 01:44 AM
Aladdin (Genesis)

ABAT-B93L
Skip to the next level by pausing the game and pressing A.

Tony H
09-13-2014, 02:26 PM
QuackShot (World) Genesis

9X9A-SCH2 +
999A-RAH4 +
A99A-R796
Press Jump to enable "Debug" free movement with invincibility. This lets you "fly" anywhere on the screen. To temporarily disable so you can walk, hold A and tap Start (may have to do this twice). To disable, turn code off, then hold A and tap Start.

Tony H
09-13-2014, 05:27 PM

ABTA-AA6W
Enables "Debug" free movement with invincibility. This lets you "fly" anywhere on the screen. Best to only turn on the code when you need it. Will cause problems if you have the code turned on when starting the game, or when you're moving on to a new level. Simply turn the code off to disable.

Tony H
09-13-2014, 06:14 PM

AV2A-AA9R
Multi-jump.

EV2A-AAH6
Jump higher.

JK2A-AAH6
Jump much higher. This code allows you to jump high enough to make it past the wall at the end of level one without the plunger upgrade.

Tony H
09-13-2014, 07:36 PM

A4TA-ATCY
Can select 6 levels on the map instead of only 3. The extra levels are: Viking Ship, South Pole, and Maharajah.

Tony H
09-14-2014, 12:48 AM

AKPA-CA7J
Once you hit an enemy with a yellow plunger, they will remain frozen for as long as they're on the screen. You can walk thru them without taking any damage.

cleeg
09-14-2014, 05:21 AM
Snake Rattle & Roll - One thing that always bugged me about this game is the control. It really stops me from getting into it. Is there any way to hack the ROM to allow down to mean down?

Originally posted in the game's thread, SEGA.GENESIS1989 advised me to post it here.

Cheers!

Just bumping this one..!

Tony H
09-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Just bumping this one..!

I remember looking at this, but couldn't find an easy solution.

midnightrider
09-14-2014, 01:26 PM
They did it for the NES game(http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1211/). I didn't think it worked out so well. With the isometric view, nothing really feels like U/D/L/R.

Tony H
09-14-2014, 03:10 PM

AFJA-BA4W
Start with the red plunger.

AKJA-BA4W
Start with the green plunger.

ComradeOj
09-14-2014, 03:14 PM
I guess here is as good a place as any to post some of my favorite codes that I made.
I have a youtube channel where I like to post new codes. https://www.youtube.com/user/GenesisGameGenie

Videos are poorly edited, and production values are low. I don't really care, because I just need a place to show off the codes in video format.

Anyway, here are some of my favorites

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a code to make the bass part in galaxy force II's first level louder
CTJT-8AD2 <- max loudness
The "A" can be swapped for for other letters to get different volume levels. I like to use CTJT-82D2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My #1 favorite code

HALA-AYEJ AELA-AAEL 22LA-BS6N RELA-A6YR RELA-A6YT

What does it do? It let's you reverse gravity in sonic 3 & knuckles! Press start, and gravity switches.
It's my favorite because it's interactive and toggleable. Not many codes were like this.

And now my second favorite code

RGRT-E6V0 RGRT-E6V2

This makes Decap Attack playable on the SEGA nomad. Decap is listed as one of the few incompatible games with the nomad.
As far as I know, this is the first time the game has been patched to work on nomad.

JGSA-CD0E 6GRA-AAEC

This is for sonic the hedgehog 1.
It makes the game stop and go "SSEEEEGAAAA" every time you pick up a ring. It's a little like sonic 1 omochao edition.

R16T-G6VG

Invincibility in sonic 2. One of the few actual cheats I made.

Tony H
09-14-2014, 09:57 PM
I guess here is as good a place as any to post some of my favorite codes that I made.

Nice codes. Thanks for posting.

---------------------------

A46A-AA5E
Invincibility (can walk thru enemies, bullets, hazards, etc).

Tony H
09-14-2014, 10:28 PM

RFPA-A6TR
When walking, you'll automatically walk up and over any obstacles. This includes buildings, crates, walls, trash cans, etc.

ComradeOj
09-15-2014, 01:40 PM
988A-F86J HW8A-FANG - always win slot machines in sonic 2's casino night.

96TA-DA7C - drop more rings than normally in sonic 2; normally you only drop 20 no matter what you actually had, (good for overclock testing)

ACST-DL7C LCST-CEFJ - move really fast in sonic 2

BFWA-AAEA -start with 9 lives in the ooze

BLKT-AACL - automatically collect DNA in the ooze

DKXA-AN6N - enable secret menu screen in the ooze (Hold A and press START in the options menu)

DBZT-AAH6 - display a possibly cut/hidden continue screen in the ooze

Tony H
09-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

RE3A-A60L +
RE3A-A61J
Walk thru walls (interactive version). If you walk part way into a wall and release the directional pad, you will automatically be elevated up to the top of the wall. If you want to walk all the way thru the wall instead, just keep the directional pad pressed until you are thru the wall.

Tony H
09-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

RY3T-A6VG
Anytime you walk into a wall or obstacle, you're teleported to a different location on the screen. Mostly for fun or exploring.

cleeg
09-18-2014, 04:01 AM
I remember looking at this, but couldn't find an easy solution.

Ah, thanks for looking though.

Tony H
09-25-2014, 01:14 AM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

BAYT-AACW
Jump higher (fast jump).

BTYT-AACW
Jump much higher (fast jump).

AAYT-AASA
Jump higher (slow jump).

AAYT-BJHA
Jump much higher (slow jump).

AAZA-AEE6
Slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can be used with "Jump higher" codes.

Tony H
09-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

CBAA-BA6L +
RFAA-A6YN
Makes the starting/default weapon (and the multi-shot versions of it) stronger.

GBAA-BA6L +
RFAA-A6YN
Makes the starting/default weapon (and the multi-shot versions of it) much stronger.

Tony H
09-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

RK7A-BY46 +
777A-ACDW
To skip to the next level, pause the game, press B, then unpause.

Tony H
09-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

TV7A-BY5E +
177A-ACEE
For infinite energy, pause the game, press A, then unpause.

AF7A-ACDY
To restart at the beginning of the level, pause the game, press Right, then unpause. You get to keep your current weapon power-up.

EDIT: I made all 3 of these "Pause" codes (level skip, restart, & Inf energy) so they have different activation buttons, and can all be turned on at the same time and used whenever you want.

Tony H
09-27-2014, 10:04 PM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

AAZA-AEE6 +
AEZA-AABE
Super slow moon descent when jumping or falling. Can be used with "Jump higher" codes.

Tony H
09-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Mega Turrican (Genesis)

AAZA-ANE6 +
AAZA-AABE
Moon jump with short float ability. Lets you "float" for about 1 second at the top of your jump, and then slowly descend. Can move your character while floating. Don't use with "Slow moon descent" codes.

AAZA-AEE6 +
AAZA-AABE
Moon jump with long float ability. Lets you "float" for about 3 seconds at the top of your jump, and then slowly descend. Can move your character while floating. Don't use with "Slow moon descent" codes.

Tony H
10-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Ghostbusters (Genesis)

ACSA-AA7L
Invincibility (walk thru enemies, enemy fire, etc). Complete protection. Non flashing type.

REWA-A6V8 +
RYWA-A6XL
Walk thru walls. You can move up while inside a "wall" by pressing Jump.

NOTE: These codes are for version "World" and have NOT been tested on version 1.1.

Tony H
10-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Zombies Ate My Neighbors (Genesis)

A70A-AACJ
Only have to save 7 neighbors (instead of 10) to finish each level. Works on a new game or with a password.

AP0A-AACJ
Only have to save 3 neighbors (instead of 10) to finish each level. Works on a new game or with a password.

Tony H
10-09-2014, 01:16 AM

RY2A-C610
Neighbors are invincible.

Tony H
10-10-2014, 12:58 AM

HV2T-BAR0 +
A72T-AAG2 +
A32T-AA84
Will always have 7 neighbors to save for each level (instead of 10), even if some of them got killed in the previous level. Works for all levels except 1st level of a new game and 1st level when using a password.

HV2T-BAR0 +
AP2T-AAG2 +
A32T-AA84
Will always have 3 neighbors to save for each level (instead of 10), even if some of them got killed in the previous level. Works for all levels except 1st level of a new game and 1st level when using a password.

EDIT: Should probably add this one as well...

HV2T-BAR0 +
BK2T-AAG2 +
A32T-AA84
Will always have all 10 neighbors to save for each level, even if some of them got killed in the previous level.

Tony H
10-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Ghostbusters (Genesis)(ver World 1.1)

REWA-A6V8 +
RYWA-A6XL
Walk thru walls. You can move up while inside a "wall" by pressing Jump.

ACSA-AA82
Invincibility (walk thru enemies, enemy fire, etc). Complete protection. Non
flashing type.

E31A-AABN
Jump higher.

C31A-AABN
Jump much higher.

Tony H
10-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Ghostbusters (Genesis) (ver World 1.1)

S6CT-AABY
Start a new game with all weapons and shields. If you're using an emulator, you must turn the code on, then reset the game.

Tony H
10-11-2014, 11:22 PM

ALLA-AA6G
Always get a bonus victim/neighbor at the end of every level. You'll get an extra player instead if you already have 10 victims.

Tony H
10-12-2014, 12:21 PM

AMWT-AA28
Bazooka has no kickback.

Tony H
10-12-2014, 01:16 PM

8WKT-ACCJ
Get 500 points for every victim rescued after you exit (instead of 50). Makes it easier to get bonus victims and extra players.

7CKT-AGCJ
Get 1000 points for every victim rescued after you exit (instead of 50). Makes it easier to get bonus victims and extra players.

Tony H
10-12-2014, 08:48 PM

9VWA-BCEC +
BKWA-AAEE +
J7WA-BZ6G
Have full health restored whenever you exit a level. Player 1 only.

Tony H
10-14-2014, 11:41 PM

AJMT-CA78
Zombies don't respawn, and most other enemies are gone.

KnightWarrior
10-15-2014, 02:09 AM
Tony, Can you help me

AFFT-CG66, Not mine it's daminmancejin

It's a Combo Code for Attacks for Both Players/CPU

Can you look to see if you find a Player 1 only Code for me

Tony H
10-15-2014, 09:54 AM
KnightWarrior, what game is that for?

KnightWarrior
10-15-2014, 06:51 PM
Crap I forgot to mention that

Super Street Fighter 2 (U)

Tony H
10-15-2014, 11:48 PM
KnightWarrior, I'll look into it when I'm finished with these ZAMN codes.

9V4A-BCHN +
S74A-BZ9T
Pause the game to get the Bazooka along with 255 ammo. You can refill the ammo at any time by pausing the game.

Tony H
10-16-2014, 12:38 AM

9T6T-BCEJ +
SY6T-BZ6N
Automatically get the Ancient Artifacts (Holy Cross) with 255 ammo when you
start walking around. Your Ancient Artifacts ammo will usually refill itself
as you move around, but if it gets too low, just pause the game to refill it.
Can be used with the Weed Eater code below.

9T5T-BCDL +
SN5T-BZ5R
Automatically get the Weed Eater with 255 ammo as soon as you start walking
around. Your Weed Eater ammo will usually refill itself when moving around, but
if it gets too low, just pause the game to refill it. Can be used with the
Ancient Artifacts code above.

Tony H
10-16-2014, 11:32 PM

9V4A-BCH0 +
WP4A-BZ94
Pause the game to get 255 Monster Potions. Can be used with the other "Pause the game to get ..." codes.

I forgot how useful the Monster Potion was... The Monster Potion makes you invincible, lets you punch through weak walls, bushes, doors, etc just like the Bazooka, and you can kill enemies by punching them.

Tony H
10-17-2014, 11:34 PM

RZMT-A6W2
Walk on water and walk thru walls when you're the Monster.

YDFA-A8D6
Monster Potion lasts twice as long.

Tony H
10-18-2014, 12:49 AM
Added a third completely playable character. As you may know, when you are transformed into the monster, you can't save the neighbors in water or on trampolines. Because of this fact, there would be no way to finish many of the levels if you were playing as the monster. This code solves that problem.

P49T-BE16
Play as the Monster. This code lets you use weapons, trampolines, and go swimming (which you normally can't do as the Monster). You can break weak walls, bushes, doors, etc just like the bazooka by shooting certain weapons (popsicles, tomatoes, soda pop, and maybe others) while holding the directional pad towards the object (and touching it). You'll also be invincible. If you want to walk thru walls, add this code: RZMT-A6WW.

Tony H
10-18-2014, 09:49 AM

P49T-BE16 +
AL8A-AA9T
Play as the Monster (without invincibility). Same as the code above but no invincibility.

==========

Thought it would be a good idea to remove the invincibility so people can play through the game taking damage just like a regular character.

Tony H
10-18-2014, 03:09 PM

P2RA-DAVA
Fire extinguisher freeze time lasts much longer.

AJRA-CA6T
Fire extinguisher keeps enemies frozen until you exit the level.

Tony H
10-18-2014, 05:22 PM

R08A-A61T
Invincibility

Tony H
10-20-2014, 12:43 AM

AC0A-CA88
Chainsaw guys die automatically when they touch you.

EDIT:

ABKT-CA7R
Zombies die automatically when they touch you.

Tony H
10-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Tony, Can you help me

AFFT-CG66, Not mine it's daminmancejin

It's a Combo Code for Attacks for Both Players/CPU

Can you look to see if you find a Player 1 only Code for me

KnightWarrior, I'm not familiar with SSF2 so I don't even know what a "Combo" code is. Most fighting games like that use the same routine for everything for both players, so making a code just for player 1 can be difficult. Anyways, let me know what a combo code is and I'll see what I can do.

KnightWarrior
10-22-2014, 10:32 PM
It's hard to explan..You have to play it

But, When you punch someone, You can hit him Twice as fast

Tony H
10-24-2014, 01:23 AM

ACEA-CA3W
Hatchet guys (Evil Dolls) die automatically when they touch you.

Tony H
10-25-2014, 02:21 PM

9V4A-BCG6
PP4A-B39A
Pause and unpause to exit to next level. Note that you must rescue at least one neighbor or else you'll get "Game Over". You can also use the "Always have X neighbors to save" codes if you want more neighbors to save for the next level.

========

This code code can be combined with any of the other "Pause for xxx" codes.

Tony H
10-25-2014, 03:08 PM
It's hard to explan..You have to play it

But, When you punch someone, You can hit him Twice as fast

KnightWarrior, I played this game for about 10 minutes trying to figure out the "Combo" thing. I guess there are certain combinations of button presses that give you the combo hits? Anyways, too much time involved to figure out how to play the game, and then figure out the code. May take a look at it later.

Tony H
10-26-2014, 03:38 PM
Road Rash 2 (REV00) (Genesis)

EKTA-CAAE +
3VTA-CYAJ
Pause the game to get the club.

Tony H
10-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Road Rash 2 (REV00) (Genesis)

EVTA-CAAE +
3VTA-CYAJ
Pause the game to get the chain.

Tony H
10-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog (USA, Europe) (Genesis)

9JKT-B98J
Pause the game to enable debugger. When you unpause, press B to activate debugger, press A to cycle thru objects, press directional pad to move objects around, press C to place objects, press B to play your new level. You'll have infinite time, and invincibility.

Tony H
11-02-2014, 01:41 PM

BEKT-B78J
Pause the game to enable debugger (alternate version). When you unpause, you'll be a ring and can move anywhere in the level using the directional pad. Press A to cycle thru objects, press C to place objects, press B to exit debugger and return to normal game-play. You'll need to pause the game again if you want to re-enter the debugger. Also, you won't have infinite time or invincibility like the other code.

Tony H
11-02-2014, 05:09 PM

HASA-SEXE
FYSA-S75G
Pause the game to become invincible. Enemies will die when they touch you.
Invincibility will only last for one level, so you'll need to press Start again
if you want invincibility for the next level. You'll also need to re-enable
invincibility if you lose a life, or if you pick-up another invincibility
(ie from a TV).

Tony H
11-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog (USA, Europe)(REV00) (Genesis)

ATKT-AA8Y
CAKT-AAHE
Pause the game and press A to play special stages. Also (while paused), holding B while pressing the directional pad will make Sonic move in slow motion, and tapping the C button will make Sonic move one frame at a time.

ATKT-AA8Y
DAKT-AAHE
Pause the game and press A to see ending sequence and credits. Also (while paused), holding B while pressing the directional pad will make Sonic move in slow motion, and tapping the C button will make Sonic move one frame at a time.

Tony H
11-05-2014, 11:27 PM
These codes would be good for someone that wants to play the game without having permanent invincibility, never lose rings when hit/infinite rings, or infinite lives. You can play the game normally without cheats, but if you get into a tough spot, you can always pause the game and enable whichever cheat you want.

I think this will be the first time I've ever made a Game Genie code that goes over the limit of a real Game Genie (5 codes).

Sonic the Hedgehog (USA, Europe)(REV00) (Genesis)

ATKT-AA8Y
FYKT-B79G
DJKT-AA9J
SALA-ANAW
BJLA-AAAY
EALA-B720
DYLA-B726
6TLA-AA28
Pause the game and press A for invincibility, or press B or C to add 10 rings to your total. Can repeat for more rings, but if you go over 100, you won't get your extra life until you collect a ring while playing. Also, the invincibility needs to be re-enabled if you lose a life, finish a level, or if you pick up another invincibility (from a TV, etc).

EDIT: Updated this code (below). Added another code so that the C button has its own function.

ATKT-AA8Y +
FYKT-B79G +
DJKT-AA9J +
HALA-BETW +
CJLA-B72Y +
SALA-ANA0 +
BJLA-AAA2 +
EALA-B724 +
62LA-AA26 +
DJKT-AN94
Pause the game and press A, B, or C for different cheats. A = invincibility.
B = add 10 rings and an extra life. C = add 10 rings. Note that you won't see
the extra items until you pick up a ring, or lose a life, but you DO get them.
Also, the invincibility needs to be re-enabled if you lose a life, finish a
level, or if you pick up another invincibility (from a TV, etc).

Tony H
11-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Sonic 1 (REV00) (Genesis)

RG1T-C61E
Invincibility (walk thru enemies and enemy fire). Can still collect all items. Can combine with other partial invincibility code (BL1T-CA3Y).

BL1T-CA3Y
Invincibility (partial). Enemies die when they touch you, but enemy fire can still hurt you. Can combine with other Invincibility code (RG1T-C61E).

Tony H
11-08-2014, 01:31 AM

FMHA-AA90
Protection from spikes.

Tony H
11-08-2014, 10:49 PM

RZDA-C6ZT
Don't fall when you walk off ledges (Walk on air). Press Jump to drop down. Note that this code can sometimes cause Sonic to be slightly below ground level, but can be easily fixed by pressing Jump. If you have problems getting thru the double "S" tubes on the first level, just slow Sonic down after the first tube so you enter the second tube slower.

Tony H
11-09-2014, 05:59 PM

AD7A-AA88
Walk thru rocks, spikes, walls (some), springs, etc. Note that you won't be able to use springs.

Tony H
11-10-2014, 08:30 PM

AL9T-CA3N
Touching the red "Goal" markers in the Special Stages won't make you exit.

Tony H
11-10-2014, 09:06 PM

CBDA-AAGG
Special/bonus stages rotate slower. Code must be turned on before you enter the stage.

ABDA-AAGG
Special/bonus stages don't rotate at all. May make it impossible to get to
some areas, but a lot of fun to use. Code must be turned on before you enter the stage.

Tony H
11-10-2014, 11:35 PM

AG8A-CAEE +
ABDA-AAGG
Special/bonus stages don't rotate at all, and you'll have high moon jump with super slow moon descent. Makes it easier to get the emerald and rings. Code must be turned on before you enter the special/bonus stage.

Tony H
11-14-2014, 01:34 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (REV A)(Genesis)

REKT-A60A +
FAKT-AAGN
Pause the game and press A to access the level select screen.

Tony H
11-14-2014, 10:44 PM

REKT-A60A +
CAKT-AAGN
Pause the game and press A to play Special/Bonus stages.

Tony H
11-15-2014, 01:41 AM

RHDT-C6TR
Don't die when timer reaches 10 minutes.

RHDT-C6VJ
Always get 5000, 10000, or 50000 time bonus points at the end of levels.

SDDT-CAAY
Timer runs at half speed (2x slower than normal).

8DDT-CAAY
Timer runs at one quarter speed (4x slower than normal).

Tony H
11-15-2014, 11:18 AM

ACSA-AACJ
Always get the giant ring at the end of the level (for the special/bonus stage).

Tony H
11-15-2014, 08:08 PM

RH7T-A60A
Don't die when crushed by moving pillars.

cleeg
11-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Is it possible to have PAL 32X Afterburner load at 60Hz? I like the music when it runs faster and if possible swap out my my switched 32X, which has a fuzzier picture than my non switched unit.

Cheers.

Tony H
11-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Is it possible to have PAL 32X Afterburner load at 60Hz? I like the music when it runs faster and if possible swap out my my switched 32X, which has a fuzzier picture than my non switched unit.

Cheers.

I can't get After Burner Complete (32X) (E) [!] to run on my emulator/debugger (Gens Tracer). I'll see if I can get it to run but meanwhile, I'd ask Chilly Willy here at Sega-16. He's very knowledgeable on 32x stuff.

cleeg
11-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Thanks Tony H, he referred me to you too!

Tony H
11-20-2014, 12:47 AM
cleeg, can not get it running on my emulator. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Sonic 2 codes...

SAGT-JAH2

8AGT-JAH2

Tony H
11-20-2014, 08:08 PM

AJGT-JA9T

cleeg
11-21-2014, 04:03 AM
cleeg, can not get it running on my emulator. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Thanks Tony H.

Tony H
11-21-2014, 09:53 AM

9JKT-B97T
Pause the game to enable debugger. When you unpause, press B to activate debugger, press A to cycle thru objects, press directional pad to move objects around, press C to place objects, press B to play your new level. You'll also have infinite time. Only works with Sonic, or Sonic and Tails.

BEKT-B77T
Pause the game to enable debugger (alternate version). When you unpause, you'll be a ring and can move anywhere in the level using the directional pad. Press A to cycle thru objects, press C to place objects, press B to exit debugger and test out your new level. Only works with Sonic, or Sonic and Tails.

Tony H
11-22-2014, 11:43 PM

AK5T-AA26
Always get the Chaos Emerald in Special/Bonus stages.

ABLA-GAA8
Don't lose any rings when you hit the black spikes in Special/bonus stages.

Tony H
11-23-2014, 12:01 AM

R1VT-C6TR
Don't fall when you walk off ledges (Walk on air). Press jump to drop down.
This code also works on slopes, etc. If you have any problems, pressing jump
usually fixes it.

NOTE: There are a lot of ledges and slopes in this game, so you'll spend a lot of time "Walking on air" with this code. Can sometimes disrupt the "Flow" of the game, but still a lot of fun to play around with.

Tony H
11-23-2014, 11:35 AM

C3JT-GA2J
Get rings from anywhere in special/bonus stages. Note that you will also get the black spikes which cause you to lose 10 rings. Use the "Gain 10 rings" code to prevent that (FPLA-GNA6).

EDIT: This code can make it so that you're just a couple rings short of the required amount is some bonus stages, so probably best not to use it.

Tony H
11-27-2014, 02:01 PM

REKT-A60A +
AJKT-AAGN +
FNKT-BBRR
Pause the game and press A for invincibility. Invincibility only lasts until you lose a life, finish a level, or pickup another invincibility in the game. Can re-enable invincibility at any time.

Tony H
11-28-2014, 12:47 AM

REKT-A60A +
AJKT-AAGN +
FNKT-BBRR +
SALA-ANAA +
BJLA-AAAC +
EALA-B72E +
DYLA-B72L +
6TLA-AA2N
Pause the game and press A for invincibility, or press B or C to add 10 rings to your total. Can repeat for more rings, but if you go over 100, you won't get your extra life until you collect a ring while playing. Also, the invincibility needs to be re-enabled if you lose a life, finish a level, or if you pick up another invincibility.

EDIT: This is set-up so that anytime you press a button when paused, it will unpause itself to visually show that you pressed a button.

EDIT2: Also, I made it so that your ring count is updated so you will instantly see the extra rings.

Tony H
11-28-2014, 06:24 PM

REKT-A60A
AJKT-AAGN
FNKT-BBRR
FTKT-AA8W
AALA-AYAC
NALA-BS2E
D2LA-AAAJ
NNLA-BS2L
6TLA-AA2N
DEKT-B790
R0ZT-C60G
ATKT-AA7N
Pause the game and press A to become Super Sonic. Super Sonic will jump higher, have faster acceleration, higher top speed, and be invincible. Also, your rings won't decrease from being Super Sonic. You'll stay Super Sonic until you finish the level or lose a life, but can re-enable it at any time.

EDIT: Had to add another code to fix a problem with the music stopping when you un-paused.

Tony H
11-29-2014, 01:32 AM

REMT-C6ZT
Doors never close after you pass thru them (like the ones in Chemical Plant Zone)

Tony H
11-29-2014, 11:16 AM

BCZT-CA4E
Can turn into Super Sonic at any time. Will only last until you run out of rings. Just press Jump to turn into Super Sonic.

BCZT-CA4E +
R0ZT-C60G
Can turn into Super Sonic at any time. Will last until you finish the level, or if you lose a life. Just press Jump to turn into Super Sonic.

Tony H
12-01-2014, 02:10 AM

MAZA-CEDN
Invincibility/star power-up lasts half as long.

NAZA-CWDN
Invincibility/star power-up lasts twice as long.

AYYT-CAFC
Ring monitors add 5 rings (instead of 10).

DEYT-CAFC
Ring monitors add 25 rings.

NTYT-CAFC
Ring monitors add 100 rings.

Tony H
12-01-2014, 08:35 PM

FPLA-GNA6
Gain 10 rings when you hit the black spikes in special/bonus stages.

FPLA-GNA6 +
AZLA-GAA8
Gain 50 rings when you hit the black spikes in special/bonus stages.

EDIT: These codes can cause the game to freeze in the bonus stages, so best not to use them.

Tony H
12-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Had a problem with the "Get rings from anywhere in special stages" code. The code made it so that you also "hit" all of the black spikes. This made it so that you would be a few rings short in some of the bonus stages. Added a second code that lets you run right thru the black spikes without touching them. You don't bounce back, you don't lose any rings, you just run right thru them.

C3JT-GA2J +
G3HT-GA3T
Get rings from anywhere in special/bonus stages. Can also run right thru black spikes without bouncing back or losing any rings.

G3HT-GA3T
Can run right thru black spikes in special/bonus stages without bouncing back, or losing any rings.

Tony H
12-02-2014, 06:23 PM

B52T-CA9W
Special/Bonus stages are always accessible. Anytime you pass a star post, the bonus stage will appear. Works even if you don't have any rings, or if you have all 7 emeralds. Note that if you enter a bonus stage with all 7 emeralds, you may lose your Super Sonic ability, but you cal always use the "Can turn into Super Sonic at any time" code to fix that.

Tony H
12-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Syndicate (Genesis) PAR

FF53A6:0010
Almost infinite health 1st agent (Red). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

FF53FE:0010
Almost infinite health 2nd agent (Green). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

FF5456:0010
Almost infinite health 3rd agent (Blue). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

FF54AE:0010
Almost infinite health 4th agent (White). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

Only tested with Gens.

Tony H
12-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Syndicate (Genesis)

ALTA-CA6T
Infinite Gauss Gun ammo.

Tony H
12-07-2014, 11:09 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis)

REMA-A60E
Pause the game and press A for level select screen.

Tony H
12-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Syndicate (Genesis)

ALVA-CA5E
Infinite Mini-gun ammo.

ALWA-CA68
Infinite Long Range ammo.

Tony H
12-09-2014, 12:38 AM

REMA-A60E +
NJMT-AACJ +
FJMT-BBLL
Pause the game and press A, B, or C for different cheats. A = level select screen, B or C = when you unpause, you'll be invincible, have infinite air under water, and have rings drawn to you like a magnet. Only lasts until you lose a life, finish the level, or get an invincibility power-up, but can be re-enabled at any time.

Tony H
12-10-2014, 01:47 AM

REYT-C6Y4
Sonic can double jump. May not work if you have the Fire Shield, are Super or Hyper Sonic, or have invincibility. You will get whatever is normal for these power-ups when you try to double jump.

NJYT-CA32
Sonic can always double jump. Works even if you have other shields, are Super or Hyper Sonic, or have invincibility.

========

EDIT:

I made 2 different Double jump codes because of different power-ups. This way you can choose if you want to always have double jump, or have it so that Sonic will do what he's supposed to do with some of the other power-ups when you try to double jump.

Tony H
12-11-2014, 12:51 AM

These codes determine how high Sonic jumps on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes above. The codes are different than Sonic's regular high jump codes (different value and address).

AAYT-DS7L
Sonic jumps higher on his "second" jump when using the double jump code above.

TAYT-DK7L
Sonic jumps much higher on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes above.

Tony H
12-12-2014, 12:20 AM

REMA-A60E
GTMA-AAGT
Pause the game and press A to play Special/Bonus stages. This code also lets you play special/bonus stages in slow motion. When you enter the special stage, pause the game and hold down B for slow motion, release B to stop moving, and press Start to return to normal speed. This makes it VERY easy to get all the blue spheres.

9JMA-B96W
Pause the game to enable debugger. When you unpause, press B to activate debugger, press A to cycle thru objects, press directional pad to move objects around, press C to place objects, press B to play your new level. You'll also have infinite time.

BAMA-B76W
Pause the game to enable debugger (alternate version). When you unpause, you'll be a ring and can move anywhere in the level using the directional pad. Press A to cycle thru objects, press C to place objects, press B to exit debugger and return to normal game-play. You'll need to pause the game again if you want to re-enter the debugger.

Tony H
12-12-2014, 01:30 AM

ATST-CA38
Don't slow down when under water, and you'll have infinite air.

Tony H
12-12-2014, 10:04 PM

AB9T-AAF0
Special stages don't speed up.

Tony H
12-13-2014, 02:36 AM

RH5A-A61J
Can collect rings from farther away.

RH5A-A61J
FM5T-AA5L
CLHT-CA9C
Rings are always drawn to you like a magnet.

Tony H
12-13-2014, 12:39 PM

AMZA-AA9W

SDZA-AAH4

8DZA-AAH4

Tony H
12-13-2014, 11:20 PM

RH5A-A61J
FM5T-AA5L
CLHT-CA9C
AD5A-AAHY
Rings are pulled to you like a magnet from almost anywhere on the screen. Only works when moving to the Right.

Visually looks pretty cool.

Tony H
12-15-2014, 12:06 AM

J4DA-AA3N
Can run right thru the red or the white w/red star spheres in special stages. Makes it VERY easy to get the Emerald. Can't pick up rings in special stages.

Tony H
12-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Gley Lancer (J) Genesis

DABT-AA7E
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen and makes the game load faster.

GT3T-AA2R
Invincibility (can fly thru enemies, enemy fire, etc).

BTLA-AA8R
Enables level select and extra lives cheats. For level select, just press any button at the "Stage 1 Start" screen, then use Left or Right buttons to select your level and press Start. For the extra lives cheat, pause during game-play and press any button to add extra lives (up to 99).

SAST-BYV0
The extra lives controller cheat adds 5 lives each time instead of just 1.

CA5T-AAFY
Main gun is twice as strong.

LA5T-AAFY
Main gun is 10x as strong.

Tony H
12-23-2014, 11:10 PM
Road Rash 3 (Genesis)

AR8A-CAE0 +
YL8A-CGE4
Pause the game to get the Crowbar.

A08A-CAE0 +
YL8A-CGE4
Pause the game to get the Nunchucks.

Tony H
12-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Road Rash 3 (Genesis)

AN8T-DA6N +
AJ8T-CA6R
Always have the Crowbar. Should work even if an opponent steals it.

AY8T-DA6N +
AJ8T-CA6R
Always have the Nunchucks. Should work even if an opponent steals it.

-----------

Note that after 10 minutes of trying, I couldn't get an opponent to steal my weapon, so I couldn't fully test these codes. However, I'm pretty sure you'll still have the weapon even if stolen.

Tony H
12-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Mercs (Genesis)

EJBT-AA3W
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen and makes the game load faster.

9V9T-BCLL
AB9T-AJCN
All levels start with 400 seconds in Arcade mode.

9V9T-BCLL
AB9T-ANCN
All levels start with 600 seconds in Arcade mode.

EK9T-AA6C
Infinite time in Arcade mode.

Tony H
12-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Mercs (Genesis)

9TVT-BCGC
BAVT-AAGE
Start with all 5 characters in original mode. You access them by pressing Start.

Tony H
12-27-2014, 02:24 AM
Mercs (Genesis)

EDBT-AA5L
Infinite money in shops. Also allows you to buy items even if you don't have any money. Shops are only in the "Original Mode".

Tony H
12-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Mercs (Genesis)

R1BA-A6Y6
Can buy items as many times as you want in the shops. Note that you must limit the number of "Top Secret Info" that you buy to 1 or 2 or else the game can have some graphical issues. Shops are only in the "Original Mode".

EDIT: New code (old one was incorrect)
EDIT2: Changed code description

Tony H
12-28-2014, 12:33 AM
Mercs (Genesis)

R00A-A6ZC
Many enemies are gone. Some enemies and "bosses" are still there.

Tony H
12-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Mercs (Genesis)

C5SA-AA26
C5SA-AA4A
SDVA-AA8C
Walk thru walls, fences, forests, etc. Note that enemies can't follow you when you walk thru fences, into forests, etc. Also, with some bosses at the end of levels, you can walk behind them where they can't reach you, and easily kill them from there.

Tony H
12-28-2014, 11:44 PM
Mercs (Genesis)

RE4T-E61R
Bosses at the end of levels are much easier to kill.

Tony H
12-30-2014, 01:01 PM
DEcapAttack (Genesis)

AC7A-FZ4A
Jump higher. Can be combined with slow moon descent code.

AC7A-FV4A
Jump much higher. Can be combined with slow moon descent code.

AC7A-EAFT
Slow moon descent. Can be combined with jump codes.

Tony H
12-30-2014, 01:29 PM
DEcapAttack (Genesis)

R02A-E6X4
Walk thru walls.

CABT-AA22
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank screen and makes the game load faster.

Tony H
12-30-2014, 07:39 PM
DEcapAttack (Genesis)

96AA-JGG6
3JAA-JBHA
Pause the game to get 20 seconds of invincibility

Tony H
12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
DEcapAttack (Genesis)

HAAA-KE10
N6AA-JF12
Pause the game to refill your health. Repeat as many times as needed. Note that if you keep adding health, your hearts may start to look funny, but you will get more health than is normally possible.

Note: Can be used with the "Pause for invincibility" code.

Tony H
01-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Phantasy Star 3 (Genesis)

BTGT-CA6E
No TP lost when using Foi Technique

retrospiel
01-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Thank you so much for your work!

I have a couple of requests for some GG codes, and I hope you could help.

The first is more of a general one: Browsing the interwebs for GG codes I noticed that for many games 'basic' codes giving the player more Lives and more Continues do not seem to exist yet. There are plenty of invincibility codes but not a whole lot of the "Start with X lives and Y credits"-type of code. Maybe if you tackle your next game you could have a look into doing one of those in addition to your more advanced codes? The reason for this request is that games often are too challenging on default (especially for young kids) but one the other hand shouldn't be made too easy either (ie. with invincibility codes).

My second request: Do you think it is possible to come up with a code to simulate the Mode button being pressed upon boot up for games like Ms. Pac-Man, Golden Axe 2 or Forgotten Worlds which don't work with a six button controller without the Mode button being pressed upon booting? I've encountered this issue recently when my nephew tried to play these games. His hands are too small for the standard three button controller so having an option to patch these games with a GG code to fix them for a six button controller would be perfect!

Lastly, I am also looking for a code that prevents the dragons in Golden Axe from running away after two hits / after inactivity. The ROM is Golden Axe (JUE) (REV 01) [!]. Codes like that do exist for GA2 and GA3 but not yet for GA1.

Tony H
01-11-2015, 04:43 PM
The first is more of a general one: Browsing the interwebs for GG codes I noticed that for many games 'basic' codes giving the player more Lives and more Continues do not seem to exist yet. There are plenty of invincibility codes but not a whole lot of the "Start with X lives and Y credits"-type of code. Maybe you could if you tackle your next game you could have a look into doing one of those in addition to your more advanced codes? The reason for this request is that games often are too challenging on default (especially for young kids) but one the other hand shouldn't be made too easy either (ie. with invincibility codes).

If you have a specific game or two in mind, let me know. There are too many games out there to start randomly sifting thru them.

retrospiel
01-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Thanks!, it was more of a general request for games you're playing around with anyway.

From the top of my head I remember Captain America, Joe & Mac, Altered Beast, Toejam & Earl 2, High Seas Havoc not having codes to up the default number of lives/continues (at least not without going unlimited).

For two player games it'd be important to have codes for both players.

Tony H
01-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Joe & Mac (Genesis)

B8BA-CAE0
Can select up to 15 lives in the Options menu. Note that after 9, the numbers are different characters, but the "?" equals 15 lives. When playing, the game only shows up to 9 lives, but any extras are still there.

BLBA-CAG2
Can select up to 9 continues in the Options menu.

Tony H
01-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Joe & Mac (Genesis)

RFMA-A6XJ
Bosses are much easier to kill.

retrospiel
01-11-2015, 09:48 PM
That is just great! Thanks a bunch! :-)

- Do you think the Mode-Button code I requested would even be possible ?

Tony H
01-11-2015, 10:38 PM
- Do you think the Mode-Button code I requested would even be possible ?

Not sure. Will let you know if I figure anything out.

retrospiel
01-11-2015, 10:42 PM
I tried Joe & Mac with the boss code and it's just perfect! :D

Tony H
01-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Joe & Mac (Genesis)

L44A-6TXJ
Pause the game to get the Bone weapon.

AL4A-6ADE +
L44A-6TXJ
Pause the game to get the Flame weapon.

AW4A-6ADE +
L44A-6TXJ
Pause the game to get the Wheel weapon.

A04A-6ADE +
L44A-6TXJ
Pause the game to get the Boomerang weapon.

Tony H
01-19-2015, 01:09 AM
retrospiel, they already have some official "Start with more lives" codes for Toejam & Earl 2. The code below is just a simple modification of one of Galoob's codes. Haven't tested it.

Toejam & Earl 2 (Panic on Funkotron)

BJ8A-CAGE
Start with 9 lives.

retrospiel
01-19-2015, 01:17 AM
Great! Thank you!

Tony H
01-27-2015, 10:46 PM
These codes work on Sonic & Knuckles or S&K with Sonic 3 attached.

RELA-A6V8 +
GTLA-AACL
Pause the game and press A to play Special Stages. This code also lets you play special stages in slow motion. When you enter the special stage, pause the game and hold down B for slow motion, release B to stop moving, and press Start to return to normal speed. This makes it VERY easy to get all the blue spheres and rings.

Tony H
01-28-2015, 11:38 PM
As before, these codes work on Sonic & Knuckles or S&K with Sonic 3 attached.

RELA-A6V8 +
FALA-AACL
Pause the game and press A for Level Select menu. Code also lets you play special stages in slow motion. When you enter the special stage, pause the game and hold down B for slow motion, release B to stop moving, and press Start to return to normal speed. This makes it VERY easy to get all the blue spheres and rings.

Tony H
01-31-2015, 08:51 PM
Sonic & Knuckles or S&K with Sonic 3 attached (Genesis)

RELA-A6V8 +
KJLA-AAF8 +
NJLA-BS8A
Pause the game and press B or C to give Sonic or Knuckles much faster
acceleration. Adding this code GTLA-AACL makes it so you can also press A to
play Special Stages. Or, adding this code FALA-AACL makes it so you can also
press A for the Level Select menu.

Tony H
02-02-2015, 08:02 PM

N2NT-CA24
Sonic can always double jump. Works even if you have other shields, are Super or Hyper Sonic, or have invincibility.

AANT-DS6T
Sonic Jumps Higher On His "Second" Jump When Using the Double Jump.

TANT-DK6T
Sonic Jumps Much Higher On His "Second" Jump When Using the Double Jump.

Tony H
02-07-2015, 11:03 AM

AX9A-AA9A
Press the jump button twice to become invincible. Invincibility only lasts until you lose a life, finish a level, or get another invincibility. Just press the jump button twice (like you're doing a double jump) to re-enable whenever you want.

Helder
02-07-2015, 04:42 PM
Tony I didn't know you were a part of this community, nice work as work as always.

Tony H
02-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Thanks Helder.

D5RT-AAD8
Timer runs at double speed (2x faster than normal).

SDRT-AAD8

8DRT-AAD8

Tony H
02-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Legend of Galahad (Genesis)

RYBA-E604
Press the Jump button to slowly fly upwards. Press Jump button again to drop back down. You can control your character while flying. Press and hold Jump button for normal jump. You can also walk off ledges without falling (walk on air).

Tony H
02-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Legend of Galahad (Genesis)

B6HT-AAE8
Can select up to 15 lives in the Option menu. Only works on "Normal" difficulty. Note that "?" = 15 lives.

Tony H
02-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Bonanza Bros. (Genesis)

RZ0T-C612
Guards can't see you. Note that guards will hear you if you kick the soda can.

Tony H
02-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Bonanza Bros. (Genesis)

AC0A-CA2R
Walk thru doors without opening them.

Tony H
02-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Bonanza Bros. (Genesis)

AL5T-AA46 +
AL5T-AA6G
Walk thru walls. Note that if you need to go up a flight of stairs, you have to either jump up, or turn the code off.

Tony H
02-14-2015, 08:45 PM

C2NT-CA82
Can become Super Sonic at any time by doing a double jump. Add this code to make it so no rings are subtracted while you're Super Sonic: RYPT-C6X0.

RYPT-C6X0
No rings are subtracted when you are Super/Hyper Sonic or Knuckles.

Tony H
02-15-2015, 05:43 PM

C36A-CA4R
Can become Super Knuckles at any time by doing a double jump. Add this code to make it so no rings are subtracted while you're Super Knuckles: RYPT-C6X0.

Tony H
02-15-2015, 06:45 PM

C36A-CA4R +
RF6A-C61W
Can become Hyper Knuckles at any time by doing a double jump. Add this code to make it so no rings are subtracted while you're Hyper Knuckles: RYPT-C6X0.

Tony H
02-16-2015, 02:38 PM

BBYT-CA7N
Anytime Knuckles lands on a wall, the ground shakes killing all enemies on screen.

Tony H
02-16-2015, 03:27 PM

RENT-C6T8 +
AANT-CA3A
Double jump to make Sonic do a Super Glide and kill all enemies on screen. Sonic will glide all the way across the screen at full speed and hit the ground running. Any enemies on the screen will die.

EDIT: Forgot a small detail... This code also kills all enemies on the screen. Updated code description.