PDA

View Full Version : Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Tony H
02-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Sonic & Knuckles or S&K with Sonic 3 attached (Genesis)

C2NT-CA82 +
REPA-C6WC
Can become Hyper Sonic at any time by doing a double jump. Add this code to make it so no rings are subtracted while you're Hyper Sonic: RYPT-C6X0.

Tony H
02-18-2015, 12:48 AM
Virtual Pinball (Genesis)

F67T-RLHE
All 16 hidden games are available to play in the "Game" option.

Tony H
02-18-2015, 01:53 AM
Sonic & Knuckles or S&K with Sonic 3 attached (Genesis)

BALA-B72N
Pause the game to enable debugger (alternate version). When you unpause, you'll be a ring and can move anywhere in the level using the directional pad. Press A to cycle thru objects, press C to place objects, press B to exit debugger and return to normal game-play. You'll need to pause the game again if you want to re-enter the debugger.

Tony H
02-21-2015, 01:48 AM
Joe & Mac (Genesis)

BVCT-AADR
Only take half as much damage from most attacks. Note that the life bar may sometimes act funny, but should not affect gameplay.

Tony H
02-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Joe & Mac (Genesis)

TCCT-AAEW
Invincibility lasts twice as long after you're hit.

ACCT-AJEW
Invincibility lasts 10x as long after you're hit.

Tony H
02-24-2015, 01:41 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (Genesis)

BF4T-CAGN
Can select up to 9 lives in the Option menu.

BK5A-CABW
Can select up to 9 continues in the Option menu.

Tony H
02-26-2015, 12:08 AM
Joe & Mac (Genesis)

ALBA-AA26
Don't lose any health when you overcharge your weapon. Charge your weapon by holding B.

Tony H
03-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Shadowrun (Genesis)

AMTT-CA8L
No random enemies/battles.

ADTT-CA8L
Many more random enemies or encounters.

retrospiel
03-02-2015, 06:48 PM
Thank you so much for the Joe & Mac and TMNT codes!!! These are awesome! :D

I'd like to renew my request for a code to simulate the Mode button being pressed upon boot up. This would fix games like Ms. Pac-Man, Golden Axe 2 or Forgotten Worlds which don't work with a six button controller without the Mode button being pressed upon booting.
As I've said I encountered this issue recently when my nephew tried to play these games. His hands are too small for the standard three button controller so having an option to patch these games with a GG code to fix them for a six button controller would be perfect!

I am also looking for a code that prevents the dragons in Golden Axe from running away after two hits / after inactivity. The ROM is Golden Axe (JUE) (REV 01) [!]. Codes like that do exist for GA2 and GA3 but not yet for GA1.

Tony H
03-02-2015, 08:58 PM
I looked into the mode button issue, and since I can't duplicate that on my emulator, I won't be able to make the code.

As for GA1, not too familiar with the game. Where do you first encounter the dragons? Also, if you hit the dragons twice they run away, but do they also run away if you don't do anything? Are these the dragons that you can jump on and ride?

Tony H
03-03-2015, 12:34 AM
OK, this code seems to work fine. Let me know.

Golden Axe (World 1.1) (Genesis)

BT0A-CA6N
Dragons don't run away when sitting alone.

EDIT: When the dragons run away after 2 hits, is that 2 hits from you or the enemies? And is that with or without a rider?

EDIT2: World 1.1 should be the same ROM as yours.

retrospiel
03-03-2015, 09:57 PM
Awesome! Thank you so much for looking into this!

EDIT: When the dragons run away after 2 hits, is that 2 hits from you or the enemies? And is that with or without a rider?

They run away after a rider (enemy or hero doesn't matter) has been kicked off two times (or actually after the rider has been kicked off the third time IIRC).

I looked into the mode button issue, and since I can't duplicate that on my emulator, I won't be able to make the code.

I think it might be possible to emulate the fix by simulating the Mode button being pressed. The Mode button switches the controllers into 3-button mode.

Tony H
03-04-2015, 09:53 AM
I think it might be possible to emulate the fix by simulating the Mode button being pressed. The Mode button switches the controllers into 3-button mode.

I can't emulate the "problem". The games boot just fine, even if I have it set up for a 6 button controller.

midnightrider
03-04-2015, 10:49 AM
If this is strictly an emulation issue, all you have to do is temporarily set the emulator to use a 3 button pad configuration. Just remember to set it back to 6 when you play something that needs it.

I can't emulate the "problem". The games boot just fine, even if I have it set up for a 6 button controller.

It becomes control issues, not game loading issues. If you try Ms. Pac-Man, you can't take turns well at all(it doesn't matter, a good game pad, or the keyboard, it feels the same way under a 6 button configuration).

retrospiel
03-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Okay, I just tried it in Kega Fusion and that emulator perfectly replicates the problem I have on real hardware, but only in Ms. Pac Man! - In Ms Pac Man you can't go up or down if you're using a 6-Button controller. It seems to auto-fix the issues with Golden Axe II and Forgotten Worlds.

I believe that if you fix that problem it will fix the other games as well with the same code, seeing as the issue is the same.

Even without the problem being accurately replicated: What is needed is a code that tells the game the MODE button has been (or still is being) pressed. This should fix the problem with all of these games.

Tony H
03-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Kega Fusion does not have debugging capabilities, so it can't help us here.

I used an emulator that has the ability to log every single assembly instruction when the game is running. I looked at the assembly logs and there is no difference between having the Mode button being pressed or not having it pressed. The game runs just fine without pressing the mode button.

I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying I'm not going to spend the time required to figure it out. Teach him how to press the Mode button. :-)

Tony H
03-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Fatal Fury (Genesis)

AKFA-AA3A
Geese Howard (hidden character) is always available in the VS mode.

Tony H
03-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Sonic & Knuckles with Sonic 2 attached (Genesis)

REJD-A60L +
FAJD-AAG0
Pause the game and press A for level select menu.

Tony H
03-12-2015, 09:13 PM

REJD-A60L +
CAJD-AAG0
Pause the game and press A to play special stages.

Tony H
03-12-2015, 09:56 PM

REJD-A60L +
FAJD-AAG0 +
5JJX-B92R
Pause the game and press A for level select menu, press B or C for debugger. If you activate the debugger, just unpause the game and press B. You can now move anywhere on the screen. Press A to cycle thru the objects, press C to place the object, press B to return to game-play and try out your new level.

Tony H
03-13-2015, 12:58 AM

C5TD-EA5W +
G5SD-EA6W
Get rings from anywhere in special/bonus stages. Can also run right thru black spikes without bouncing back or losing any rings.

G5SD-EA6W
Can run right thru black spikes in special/bonus stages without bouncing back, or losing any rings.

KnightWarrior
03-13-2015, 03:15 AM
Can you look in too a Invincibility Code for Mighty Final Fight (U) You made the code for the Japanese version of the game

Also a Code for don't lose heath while doing a special attack both the US and Japanese version

Tony H
03-13-2015, 08:06 PM
Can you look in too a Invincibility Code for Mighty Final Fight (U) You made the code for the Japanese version of the game

Also a Code for don't lose heath while doing a special attack both the US and Japanese version

What system is that for?

EDIT: If it's for Genesis/MD, then I'm having trouble finding it. If it's for NES, then it may be a long time before I get around to it since I'm not doing NES codes right now.

KnightWarrior
03-13-2015, 09:33 PM
Well Tony there's no Final Fight on the Genesis, So I'm talking about the NES version

I though you would at lease knew what i was talking about man

Tony H
03-14-2015, 01:50 AM
Well Tony there's no Final Fight on the Genesis, So I'm talking about the NES version

I though you would at lease knew what i was talking about man

Those codes are already made. You can easily find them at GameHacking.org.

I though you would at lease knew that man. :roll:

Tony H
03-14-2015, 03:06 PM

BBWX-CA5C
Press double jump to turn into Super Knuckles at any time. Will only last until you run out of rings.

BBWX-CA5C +
RZXD-C6WW
Press double jump to turn into Super Knuckles at any time. Will last until you finish the level, or lose a life. You don't need any rings.

Tony H
03-14-2015, 03:51 PM

B4LX-CA5E
Special/Bonus stages are always accessible. Anytime you pass a star post, the bonus stage will appear. Works even if you don't have any rings, or if you have all 7 emeralds. Note that if you enter a bonus stage with all 7 emeralds, you may lose your Super Knuckles ability, but you can always use the "Press double jump to turn into Super Knuckles at any time" code to fix that.

Tony H
03-14-2015, 06:12 PM

ABRX-CJC6
Double jump to make Knuckles fly upwards. He will keep flying/gliding upwards for as long as you hold the jump button.

Tony H
03-15-2015, 12:58 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist (Genesis)

6DCT-CCBL
Invincibility lasts 5x as long when you start each life. Note that you will flash for about one second, but will be invincible for about 6 seconds.

Tony H
03-15-2015, 01:35 AM
Crude Buster (J) Genesis

BF1T-BA74
Can select 9 lives in the Options menu.

BF1T-AAG4
Can select up to 9 continues in the Option menu.

Tony H
03-18-2015, 08:58 PM
The Punisher (Genesis)

BHST-CAHE
The Punisher starts with 9 Bombs. To use bombs, press Jump, then press A+B while in the air.

BHST-CAHN
Nick Fury starts with 9 bombs. To use bombs, press Jump, then press A+B while in the air.

Tony H
03-21-2015, 11:30 PM
The Punisher (Genesis)

BGPT-AACG
Start with 9 bombs after losing a life. Works on either character. To use bombs, press Jump, then press A+B while in the air.

Tony H
03-22-2015, 09:45 PM
The Punisher (Genesis)

AKMT-AA4G
Infinite bombs. Works on both characters. To use bombs, press Jump, then press A+B while in the air.

retrospiel
04-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Another request:

I noticed this code for Lightening Force on your website:

RH9T-A6VA
All extra/bonus music (Ending, Omake, etc) is available in the option screen.

- Could you come up with a code like this for the EU PAL and JP version ?

And the same for Devil Crash MD ?

Tony H
04-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Another request:

I noticed this code for Lightening Force on your website:

RH9T-A6VA

- Could you come up with a code like this for the EU PAL and JP version ?

The EU and JP versions are 2 different ROMs. Which one do you want the code for?

retrospiel
04-14-2015, 07:30 PM
The EU and JP versions are 2 different ROMs. Which one do you want the code for?

Ideally both: JP is the original game, but the EU version is the last official version (ie. the Director's Cut), adding features like the 100 lives cheat and fixing a ton of slow down issues with the JP version.

Tony H
04-14-2015, 09:04 PM
Retrospiel, tested both and seemed to work fine...

Thunder Force IV (E)

RH9T-A6WG

============

Thunder Force IV (J)

RH9T-A61W

retrospiel
04-15-2015, 05:48 AM
Thanks a lot!! :)

Tony H
04-17-2015, 09:26 PM
Snow Bros. (Genesis/MD)

BEHT-AAF8
Can select 9 lives in the Option menu.

Tony H
04-19-2015, 12:30 AM
Snow Bros. (Genesis/MD)

FBAT-AAFC
Jump twice as high.

JBAT-AAFC
Jump 5x as high.

retrospiel
04-21-2015, 06:45 PM
Snow Bros. (Genesis/MD)

BEHT-AAF8
Can select 9 lives in the Option menu.

^ Nice one!

Tony H
06-02-2015, 09:34 PM
MUSHA (Genesis)

SATT-AA38
Pause the game and press A to get fully powered up.

Tony H
06-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Soldiers of Fortune (Genesis)

GBBA-CA88
Walk thru trees, bushes, etc. Notes: Enemies can't follow you into trees/bushes. You'll need to turn the code off to pick up items.

Tony H
06-29-2015, 01:23 AM
Zool - Ninja of the 'Nth' Dimension (Genesis)

8VWT-2CEE +
VBWT-2Z6J
Pause the game to get 10 seconds of flying time with invincibility. Use the directional pad to fly anywhere on the screen.

7BWT-2GEE +
VBWT-2Z6J
Pause the game to get 20 seconds of flying time with invincibility. Use the directional pad to fly anywhere on the screen.

Tony H
06-29-2015, 10:04 PM

ABRT-EA3T
Automatically warp to the top of any wall or obstacle when you touch it. Only works when moving right.

Tony H
06-30-2015, 09:50 PM

B2DT-CA5L
Master code (improved). Keeps the game from getting stuck at the SEGA screen when using codes, and makes the game load faster.

Tony H
06-30-2015, 11:40 PM

ABFT-EA7N
Don't fall when you walk off ledges (Walk on air). Also works on slopes and floating platforms. Press Jump to drop down.

Tony H
07-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Rent a Hero (with Eidolon Translation Group Patch 0.01) (Genesis/MD)

FTPA-EA42
Walk thru walls.

UPDATE: Also works with the new NikcDC patch (0.97).

ComradeOj
07-18-2015, 11:06 AM
Always have speed shoes in sonic 1

1E0A-C6V2
AA0A-CAB4
YJ0A-CHK6

And yes, you have to use all three at once.

Tony H
07-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Rent a Hero (with NikcDC English patch version 0.97) (Genesis/MD)

AADB-CNC2
Get $600 from your Dad at the beginning of the game (instead of $300). It will still say $300, but you'll get $600.

AADB-DBC2
Get $9000 from your Dad at the beginning of the game (instead of $300). It will still say $300, but you'll get $9000.

Tony H
07-20-2015, 12:36 AM
Rent a Hero (with NikcDC English patch version 0.97)

LDWT-GACR +
LDWT-GACY
Get 80 BT (Battery) with your 1st suit of armor (instead of 50 BT).

Tony H
07-22-2015, 12:53 AM

AJXA-AA84
Battery doesn't drain when walking around.

CAWT-AA7L
No monthly suit rental fee.

KAXA-AAGT
Battery lasts twice as long when walking around.

CAWT-AAFA
Go twice as long before monthly suit rental fee is due.

HTVT-AAFG
The notification that your suit rental payment is almost due, comes 3x sooner. This gives you more time to get to the bank.

Tony H
07-25-2015, 01:56 AM

ABFA-JLEN
Opening a bank account only costs $500 (instead of $1000). As an added bonus, you'll get $1000 deposited into your new account even if you only had $500.

ABGA-JLHG
Only need $500 to make a deposit into your bank account (instead of $1000). It will still say that you need $1000. As an added bonus, you'll get $1000 deposited into your account even if you only had $500.

ABGA-JAHG
Don't need any money to make a deposit into your bank account. You can keep making $1000 deposits even if you don't have any gold. Keep repeating to get as much gold as you want.

Tony H
07-27-2015, 01:16 AM

CAKT-TABN
AA batteries only cost $10 (instead of $30).

AWMA-GA3A
Don't get charged in shops. Also works when donating, making deposits, etc.

CW4T-GAHT
AA batteries charge your suit by 20 units (instead of 10).

Tony H
07-29-2015, 11:42 PM

AAVA-AA2R
No random battles.

Tony H
07-31-2015, 12:48 AM

RE2A-E6V6 +
RE2T-E6TL
Infinite battery (BATT) during battle.

Tony H
07-31-2015, 01:17 AM

CT2A-EAG2
The Galacticanon only uses 2 battery segments per shot (instead of 3).

HT2A-FAJ8 +
BJ2A-EABA
All weapons use 1 battery segment per shot.

HT2A-FAJ8 +
CT2A-EABA
All weapons use 2 battery segments per shot.

Tony H
08-01-2015, 09:53 PM

HW5A-GAAT
D batteries charge your suit by 60 units (instead of 40). It still says 40 units, but you'll get 60.

AKLT-EA2G
Infinite health/life in battle.

AJ8A-EA24
1 hit kills enemies in battle. Has only been tested on a Dynamite Dog, but should work on others as well.

Tony H
08-02-2015, 11:27 PM

AEHT-TAEN
Allows you to buy the RH Bracelet in the very 1st shop (Handimart in Mold Valley). The RH Bracelet lets you save anywhere in the game, and lets you talk to Mieu. Note that the bracelet takes the place of "Beast". Code can be modified to get any item you want.

BEHT-TAEL
Allows you to buy extra items in the 1st shop (Handimart in Mold Valley). In addition to the regular items, you can also buy Employee Badge, C Battery, and Disguise. Can be combined with the AEHT-TAEN code above so that you can buy "Beast" and the RH Bracelet without having to turn the code off.

Tony H
08-03-2015, 10:27 AM

ABKA-JA7T
Can use the RH Bracelet to get new jobs. This means you don't have to go back to your house every time.

Tony H
08-04-2015, 08:47 PM

W44T-GAC2
Your max BT (Battery) that you're allowed with energy tanks is 150 (instead of 120).

W3DA-JAAJ
Research lab will still sell you energy tanks even if your max BT is over 120. Normally, if you go to the research lab shop and your max BT is 120, the energy tank is not for sale.

Tony H
08-05-2015, 08:51 PM

AAKT-VEEY
Energy Tanks are only $1200 (instead of $2000)

Tony H
08-06-2015, 10:30 PM

RF2A-C61C
Once you donate the money, you can pick-up your upgraded suit immediately. You must turn the code on before you enter the elevator going to the Research Lab.

RF1T-C60J
Once you donate the money, you can pick-up your upgraded weapon immediately. You must turn the code on before you enter the elevator going to the Research Lab.

JV2T-CA3J
Get a V5.0 suit if your suit isn't ready yet. If you go to the research lab after donating money, they will give you a V5.0 suit if your suit isn't ready. The V5.0 suit is one of the strongest suits in the game.

SEGA.GENESIS1989
08-07-2015, 12:26 AM
Tony H, I see that you have provided region lock out Game Genie codes for the European and US version of Virtua Racer. But I was wondering if it would be possible for you to provide a region lock out Game Genie code that would allow the Japanese version of Virtua Racer to be played on a North American system. I've tried to find a suitable game Genie code online but to no avail. :( Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated!

Tony H
08-07-2015, 09:09 PM
It looks like the code I made that lets you play the US cartridge on a Japanese Mega Drive will also work in your case (allows you to play the Japanese cart on a USA Genesis). Just tested it with Kega Fusion and it worked fine.

Virtua Racing (U/J)...

RYBA-E61G
Lets you play the US cartridge on a Japanese Mega Drive, or allows you to play the Japanese cart on a USA Genesis.

SEGA.GENESIS1989
08-08-2015, 08:03 AM
It looks like the code I made that lets you play the US cartridge on a Japanese Mega Drive will also work in your case (allows you to play the Japanese cart on a USA Genesis). Just tested it with Kega Fusion and it worked fine.

Virtua Racing (U/J)...

RYBA-E61G
Lets you play the US cartridge on a Japanese Mega Drive, or allows you to play the Japanese cart on a USA Genesis.

Hi Tony,
Thanks very much for looking into the matter. I tried the code this morning and it indeeds work! Much obliged! :D

Tony H
08-08-2015, 11:12 PM

ABZT-ACGL
Get $100 from the thugs that want to rumble for $10. It'll still say he'll give you $10 if you win, but you'll actually get $100.

ABZT-BAGL
Get $1000 from the thugs that want to rumble for $10. It'll still say he'll give you $10 if you win, but you'll actually get $1000.

AVPA-AA2C
Don't lose half of your cash if a thug beats you in a rumble. These are the thugs that offer you $10 to rumble.

Tony H
08-10-2015, 12:07 AM

BKPA-JAEL
Can hold 10 items in your inventory (instead of 8). Causes a minor graphical glitch after you view your items that goes away as soon as you leave the area (doesn't affect game play). Although it worked fine for me, code may have unknown side effects, so use with caution.

Tony H
08-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Mega Man - The Wily Wars (Europe) (Genesis/MD)

ADHT-EJGW +
ADHT-F384
Megaman's bullet speed is 33% faster.

ADHT-ELGW +
ADHT-F184
Megaman's bullet speed is 67% faster.

Tony H
08-23-2015, 06:37 PM
Mega Man - The Wily Wars (Europe) (Genesis/MD)

ACYT-NLH2
Can have 5 bullets on the screen at the same time (instead of 3).

Chimaera
08-25-2015, 11:51 PM
I'd really appreciate if someone could make a moon jump code for Bible Adventures... don't ask... :rofl:

The only other codes I've found (http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/4142-bible-adventures-and-exodus-game-genie-code-request) don't seem to be valid. I don't think anyone can bring themselves to play it long enough to make codes, not even the Game Genie makers!

Tony H
08-26-2015, 08:54 PM
I'd really appreciate if someone could make a moon jump code for Bible Adventures... don't ask... :rofl:

For NES or Genesis?

Chimaera
08-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Genesis would be great! You are the God of Game Genie codes, man. :ok:

Tony H
08-28-2015, 01:52 AM

I made some codes, but because the jump routine for this game is a little difficult to figure out, the codes are buggy, but they should get the job done.

This first code lets you jump pretty high, but has a few bugs: If I remember correctly, you can't climb down trees, and you can get stuck inside "Caves", but switching the code off fixes that. I can adjust the code to make you jump even higher if you want. Not all the bugs are bad: The code also lets you climb up trees faster, and you actually float up a little when walking off tree limbs.

8KNA-DA2L
Jump higher (buggy). May need to switch off if you get stuck.

This second code doesn't seem to have any bugs, but it doesn't let you jump much higher than normal. If I adjust the code to let you jump higher, it causes major problems.

B3NA-DA3J
Jump a little bit higher.

I may come back to this later and see if I can make a better jump code.

EDIT: I've only tested these on the Noah's Ark level.

Tony H
08-28-2015, 05:45 PM

Finally got a better jump code. Not perfect, but I think you'll like this one much better. This code lets you multi-jump, so you can jump as high as you want (just keep tapping the jump button). The code also makes a single jump higher than normal. The side effects are minimal (listed below). Works on all 3 games.

Bible Adventures (Genesis)

ABNT-CA50
Jump in mid-air (multi-jump). Side effects: Makes you move faster if you press jump while moving. Also seems to make the Monkey move faster in Noah's Ark, but you can shut the code off until you catch him.

Chimaera
08-29-2015, 12:58 AM

:notworthy: Thanks a bunch, man! Rep'd!

Tony H
08-29-2015, 01:54 PM
X-Men 2 - Clone Wars (Genesis)

ADDB-LA5N
NMDB-M75R
Pause the game and press C + Down (together) for 99 lives

3A7B-8AH8
Invincibility lasts 5x longer (about 5 seconds) after getting hit

Tony H
08-29-2015, 08:59 PM
Megaman: The Wily Wars (E) (Genesis/MD)

ADLT-AATA
ADLT-BAAJ
ADLT-AAJT
Makes the default controller config the same as NES (A = Shoot, B = Jump). If you're using an emulator, you'll need to reset the game with the codes active.

Melf
08-29-2015, 09:50 PM
Do you have any codes for the NTSC version of Wiley Wars? I'd love to use some with my repro cart.

Tony H
08-29-2015, 10:30 PM
Do you have any codes for the NTSC version of Wiley Wars? I'd love to use some with my repro cart.

Are you talking about the Japanese version (Rockman), or is there another that I don't know about?

If it's other than the (J) version (Rockman), then all I need is the exact name of the ROM so I can download it, or you can send me a PM with a link.

Tony H
09-05-2015, 03:38 PM

AMNA-EA9J
No delay when beginning to walk from standing position. Makes it so that it's like Mega Man 2 on NES.

Tony H
09-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Turrican (Genesis)

A20T-AA46
A20T-AA3L
Walk thru rocks, walls, etc. If you want to be able to jump while inside rocks, add this code: A20A-AA8A. This will allow you to jump all the way to the top of the rock you're in if you want.

A20A-AA8A
Can jump up thru rocks, ceilings, etc. Keep jumping to get to the top. Also very useful if used with the "Walk thru rocks" code.

Tony H
09-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Turrican (Genesis)

JDST-AA46
Cheat menu. Go to the Option menu and scroll down past "Exit" and you'll automatically be taken to the cheat menu. The cheat menu has: Level select, and infinite mines, grenades, lines, time, power, spirals, and lives.

Tony H
09-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Turrican (Genesis)

EJ5A-AESY
Jump higher

Tony H
09-12-2015, 02:08 AM

AM0A-AA4N +
HH0A-BEWT
Pause the game to add an energy tank to your inventory. Megaman 3 only.

Tony H
09-12-2015, 10:11 AM

RH0A-A6WN +
9X0A-BGCR +
BH0A-AACT
Always have 9 energy tanks. Megaman 3 only.

Tony H
09-12-2015, 05:34 PM

A51T-AA50 +
RH2T-A6ZN
Always have all weapons and all Rush items. Megaman 3 only. Note that when you first use the code, all weapons and Rush items will be fully charged.

Tony H
09-12-2015, 10:34 PM

A5YA-AA6T +
B5YT-AA62
Always have all weapons and all items. Megaman 2 only. Note that when you first use the code, all weapons and items will be fully charged.

Tony H
09-15-2015, 09:43 AM

RHVT-A6TY +
RHWA-A6VR
Always have all weapons. Megaman 1 only. Note that when you first use the code, all weapons will be fully charged.

Tony H
09-19-2015, 09:01 PM

WJDT-CCDW
Small health power ups completely fill your health.

WJDT-CCDY
Large health power ups completely fill your health.

Tony H
09-20-2015, 12:20 AM

FEDT-D2ZG
Small health power ups give you 3x as much health.

GNDT-D206
Small weapon power ups give you 3x as much weapon energy.

DTEA-CAA2
Large weapon power ups completely fill up your weapon energy.

Tony H
09-20-2015, 08:35 PM

2TDT-CADW
Small health power ups give you an extra life instead.

8TDT-CADW
Small health power ups give you an energy tank instead. Doesn't work on Megaman 1.

Tony H
09-21-2015, 08:58 PM

L2DT-CCDW
Small health power ups make you instantly finish the level and get the weapon from that level.

RADT-CCDW
Small health power ups give you the Magnet Beam (M) in Megaman 1. The Magnet Beam is the floating platform.

PAJA-GCHL
Magnet Beam lasts twice as long. Works on Megaman 1 and Wily Tower. The Magnet Beam is the floating platform.

Chimaera
09-26-2015, 10:12 PM
If I could make a request, it would be great to have a "walk through walls" code for Faery Tale Adventure. I seem to have gotten myself stuck.

Tony H
09-27-2015, 01:43 PM
If I could make a request, it would be great to have a "walk through walls" code for Faery Tale Adventure. I seem to have gotten myself stuck.

Give this a try...

Faery Tale Adventure (Genesis)

A37A-CA3N
Walk thru walls. Can also walk across water and forests without slowing down. Note that when you enter a door, you will disappear for a second, but keep walking forward and you will enter the building.

--------------

Didn't have much time to test it, so let me know if it works.

David J.
09-27-2015, 02:39 PM
I made a thread, but is there a GG region code for Pac-Panic so it works on US Genesis consoles?

Chimaera
09-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Give this a try...

Faery Tale Adventure (Genesis)

A37A-CA3N
Walk thru walls. Can also walk across water and forests without slowing down. Note that when you enter a door, you will disappear for a second, but keep walking forward and you will enter the building.

--------------

Didn't have much time to test it, so let me know if it works.

Works perfect! I got myself stuck and would have had to restart without this. Thanks so much! :ok:

Tony H
09-27-2015, 06:00 PM
I made a thread, but is there a GG region code for Pac-Panic so it works on US Genesis consoles?

This should work (Let me know)...

Pac-Panic (Genesis/MD)

B2CA-AA6C
Lets you play the (E) PAL cartridge on a US Genesis console.

Chimaera
10-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Any codes for The Earth Defend/Earth Defense? Can't find any online.

Tony H
10-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Any codes for The Earth Defend/Earth Defense? Can't find any online.

http://gamehacking.org/game/15047

Chimaera
10-04-2015, 01:41 AM
I swear I looked there! Hah, thanks. Might play through this again since I own it.

Tony H
10-05-2015, 12:07 AM
I swear I looked there! Hah, thanks.

It's a little tricky getting some codes to show up. For Earth Defense, you have to type in the title of the game in the search box, then check "unlicensed" in the filter section and click "Apply", then click "Search".

Chimaera
10-05-2015, 01:08 AM
Got it! Thanks again! :nod:

Tony H
10-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Revenge of Shinobi (Rev A / AKA REV 02) (CRC32 = FE91AB7E) Genesis

AC8A-B2F0
High moon jump with slower descent.

AC8A-BAF0
Higher moon jump with slower descent.

Tony H
10-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Revenge of Shinobi (original version / AKA REV 01) (CRC32 = 05F27994) Genesis

AC7T-B2CE
High moon jump with slower descent.

AC7T-BACE
Higher moon jump with slower descent.

Tony H
10-17-2015, 07:09 PM

HLEA-AD5N
Pause the game to refill your health. Note that you won't see your full health until you take damage.

Tony H
10-18-2015, 12:19 PM
Revenge of Shinobi (original version / AKA REV 01) Genesis (CRC32 = 05F27994)

GRCT-AAFN +
H8CT-AD7R
Pause the game to refill your Shurikens

A0PT-AADE
Start a new game with 5 magic

Tony H
10-18-2015, 11:30 PM

BWCT-AB82
Pause the game to get powered-up Shurikens. This gives your shurikens flames and makes them more powerful. You can also use the Moon Dragon Sword when close to an enemy. Note that the power-up only lasts until you take damage.

AHTA-GAE8
Once you get powered-up Shurikens, you will keep them for the rest of the game, as well as having infinite health.

KnightWarrior
10-19-2015, 01:19 AM
Witch version of Revenge of Shinobi (Rev A) is it 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2?

Tony H
10-19-2015, 09:35 PM
Witch version of Revenge of Shinobi (Rev A) is it 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2?

I've noticed that there's a little confusion with the different versions of that game. Some ROM sites list them as REV00, REV01, REV02, etc., and some sites list them as Rev A, Rev B, etc. I included the CRC32 checksum with the codes because of this. Many hex editors will generate the CRC32 checksum for you (in the 'Tools' section in Hex Workshop).

The ROM site where I get my ROMs from has them listed as:

Revenge of Shinobi, The (USA, Europe) ---- This is the one I have listed above as "Original version"
Revenge of Shinobi, The (USA, Europe) (Rev A) ---- This is the one I have listed as "Rev A"
Revenge of Shinobi, The (USA, Europe) (Rev B)

I don't know which ones are 1.0, 1.1, or 1.2.

EDIT: I'm going to research the version problem. Will post when I get some info.

Tony H
10-19-2015, 10:05 PM

AL2A-AA9W
Kariu doesn't use up any magic. You'll have infinite use of Kariu as long as you have at least 1 magic.

Tony H
10-19-2015, 10:53 PM
Since there has been some confusion with the different versions of Revenge of Shinobi, I decided to download all the different ROMs and get to the bottom of this. Here's what I found.

Some ROM sites list them as REV 00, REV 01, REV 02, and REV 03, and some sites list them as Rev A, Rev B, etc.

It appears that there are 4 different versions of the game when using the 00, 01, 02, 03 format, but only 3 versions when using the A, B format.

Here's the conversion chart:

Revenge of Shinobi, The (W) (REV 00) [!] = --- no equivalent --- (CRC32 = 5C7E5EA6)
Revenge of Shinobi, The (W) (REV 01) [!] = --- Revenge of Shinobi, The (USA, Europe) --- (CRC32 = 05F27994)
Revenge of Shinobi, The (W) (REV 02) [!] = --- Revenge of Shinobi, The (USA, Europe) (Rev A) --- (CRC32 = FE91AB7E)
Revenge of Shinobi, The (W) (REV 03) [!] = --- Revenge of Shinobi, The (USA, Europe) (Rev B) --- (CRC32 = 4D35EBE4)

I'll add the corresponding "REV 0x" numbers to the codes I've previously posted.

midnightrider
10-20-2015, 11:02 AM
(REV 00) is the one with all the copyright infringement. I don't know what was changed by (REV 01), but something isn't as infringing :p

Tony H
10-20-2015, 08:03 PM
(REV 00) is the one with all the copyright infringement. I don't know what was changed by (REV 01), but something isn't as infringing :p

Didn't know anything about the copyright infringement issues. I just Googled it. Will have to look at REV 00 and see what the characters look like.

KnightWarrior
10-21-2015, 02:59 AM
I have the Classic Version of Revenge of Shinobi ..But it has the Spiderman Copyright

BGEA-AADL +
HLEA-AD5N
Pause the game to refill your health. Note that you won't see your full health until you take damage.

Do you have the Code for the Classic Version?

Tony H
10-21-2015, 08:34 PM
I have the Classic Version of Revenge of Shinobi ..But it has the Spiderman Copyright

Do you have the Code for the Classic Version?

Is the Classic version REV 00?

KnightWarrior
10-22-2015, 12:59 AM
Nope, I have Version 1.03 the last Rev

Tony H
10-22-2015, 09:00 PM
Nope, I have Version 1.03 the last Rev

Try this (let me know if it works):

Revenge of Shinobi (REV 03) Genesis

HLET-AD62

Tony H
10-22-2015, 11:35 PM

RG9T-A6WT +
RG9T-A6W6
Always shoot powered-up "fire" shurikens.

Tony H
10-24-2015, 01:18 AM

R08T-A6TC
Walk thru walls.

Tony H
10-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Genesis)

NBPA-BV5W
Jump higher. Remember to press UP when you press the jump button if you want to jump to a higher area.

Tony H
10-27-2015, 09:52 PM
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (Genesis)

6X9A-BGHL
Pause the game to get 1 magic.

6X9A-BGHL +
BH9A-AAHG
Pause the game to get 9 magic.

KnightWarrior
10-28-2015, 09:51 PM
The code works on my Game

I only needed one code HLET-AD62

Tony H
10-29-2015, 08:33 PM
The code works on my Game

I only needed one code HLET-AD62

I had to go back and look at my notes to figure out why you only needed to use one of the codes. The code you're not using just changes a value from 203 to 9 for the amount of health you would get. I added this code because I "assumed" the game would give you 203 health, but I felt that was waaaay to much health. As it turns out, the game won't allow you to receive that much health, so the second code isn't really necessary. Thanks for the heads up. I'll update the code.

KnightWarrior
10-31-2015, 11:23 PM
How about always shoot fire and walk thru walls on Rev 03?

Tony H
11-02-2015, 11:15 PM
How about always shoot fire and walk thru walls on Rev 03?

I'll port those codes when I'm done with the rest of these codes.

Shinobi 3: Return of the Ninja Master (Genesis)

AZGT-EACY
Regular shurikens are 5x stronger.

D3GT-EACY
Regular shurikens are 30x stronger. Can kill most enemies/bosses with 1 hit.

KnightWarrior
11-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Nice, Thanks Tony

Tony H
11-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Shinobi 3: Return of the Ninja Master (Genesis)

AD8A-CEL2
Jump higher. Also works when you're on the horse, surfboard, etc.

Tony H
11-16-2015, 10:55 PM
Ys III: Wanderers from Ys (Genesis)

C2CA-AA7R
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank screen when using codes, and makes the game load faster.

A4BA-AAGY
Get 6 uses of the Mirror (instead of 3). Code must be turned on when buying the Mirror.

A4BT-AACE
Get 6 uses of the Amulet (instead of 3). Code must be turned on when buying the Amulet.

A4BA-AACN
Get 6 uses of the Brosha Serum (instead of 3). Code must be turned on when buying the Brosha Serum.

------

NOTE: There is an official Galoob code for this game that is incorrect. I even looked in my code book and it's incorrect there as well. The code is:

Make ring power recharge cost nothing B4AA-AA3F

Code should be: B4AA-AA3E (last letter was incorrect).

Tony H
11-18-2015, 11:39 PM

9LBA-AAG6
Mirror costs $250 (instead of $500).

GLAT-AAGN
Harb costs $50 (instead of $100).

8WBT-ACCN
Amulet costs $500 (instead of $1000).

ZCBT-AC72
Necklace costs $25,000 (instead of $50,000).

3B7A-AADA
Short Sword costs $200 (instead of $400).

WB7A-ACGL
Broad Sword costs $4000 (instead of $8000).

Tony H
11-22-2015, 12:19 AM

Can use all these codes at the same time if you want.

TAVA-ABHL
Start a new game with the Short Sword and Long Sword.

TAVA-ABHN
Start a new game with the Broad Sword and the Banded Slayer.

TAVA-ABHR
Start a new game with the Flame Sword and the Leather Armor.

Tony H
11-22-2015, 11:27 AM

NOTE: Can use all of these codes at the same time if you want.

TAVA-ABHT
Start a new game with the Chain Mail and Plate Mail.

TAVA-ABHW
Start a new game with the Banded Armor and Battle Armor.

TAVA-ABH0
Start a new game with the Large Shield and Banded Shield.

TAVA-ABH2
Start a new game with the the Battle Shield and Power Ring.

TAVA-ABH4
Start a new game with the Shield Ring and Time Ring.

TAVA-ABH6
Start a new game with the Heal Ring and Protect Ring.

Tony H
11-22-2015, 04:13 PM

ETVA-ACC6 +
4EVA-BADA
Start a new game with everything. This includes all weapons, armor, shields, rings, items, statues, keys, etc.

ETVA-ACC6 +
4EVA-BADA +
C6VA-BA48
Start a new game with all weapons, armor, shields, rings, and equipable items.

Tony H
11-24-2015, 01:29 AM

0AHT-AJAC
The Mirror freezes enemies for twice as long.

Chimaera
11-29-2015, 02:09 PM
If I could make a request, I'd love to get a high jump code for Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers.

Tony H
11-29-2015, 07:55 PM
If I could make a request, I'd love to get a high jump code for Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers.

No problem. Just give me a little time to finish some other codes.

Tony H
11-29-2015, 09:24 PM
Vectorman (Genesis)

RGXT-A6ZL
Enables all cheats. You only have to press the first button of any built-in game cheat to activate it. Examples: Pause the game and press C for free movement anywhere on the screen, as well as the ability to kill enemies just by touching them. Pause and press A to refill health. Pause and press Left, then unpause to go to Option menu. In Option menu, press A for debug menu.

ACZT-AAB6
Press A in the Option menu to go to the Debug screen. The Debug menu lets you increase your health and lives, has level select, and allows you to pick your starting weapon.

Tony H
11-29-2015, 10:23 PM

Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers (Genesis)

8J1T-B98L
Jump higher.

721T-B98L
Jump much higher.

Tony H
12-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Vectorman 2 (Genesis)

AANT-EAEC
Pause the game and press UP for level select screen (when you unpause).

Chimaera
12-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Which version did you use for those codes? They freeze the Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (W) [!] version of the rom, but they work on the Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Beta) [b1] version for the most part.

Tony H
12-01-2015, 01:38 AM
Which version did you use for those codes? They freeze the Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (W) [!] version of the rom, but they work on the Sylvester & Tweety in Cagey Capers (Beta) [b1] version for the most part.

The ROM I used is listed as: Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers (USA)

I noticed that the US version says.. "Sylvester and Tweety"
While the European version says..... "Sylvester & Tweety"

The CRC32 checksum number for the ROM I used is 9D9C786B

UPDATE: Did some checking, and it looks like the ROM you're using is listed as the "Europe" ROM at the place where I get my ROMs. These codes should work with yours...

8J1T-B99C
Jump higher.

721T-B99C
Jump much higher.

Tony H
12-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Earthworm Jim (Genesis)

AW6C-JA8T
Pause the game and press any buttons 8 times to enter the debug menu. The debug menu has invincibility, level select, etc.

AG6C-JAFE +
AC6C-JAGN
Pause the game and press Left + A together to enter the debug menu.

AG6C-JAFE +
AC6C-JAGN +
AW6C-JA8T
Pause the game and press any button to enter the debug menu.

Tony H
12-03-2015, 11:57 PM
Earthworm Jim 2 (Genesis)

AD5C-JA98 +
PX5W-JGAA
Pause the game and press any button to enter the debug menu. The debug menu has invincibility, level select, etc.

Tony H
12-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Ranger-X (Genesis)

ABRT-AA3C +
AKRT-AA4T
Pause the game and press A for slow motion, or press B to skip to the next level. Press Start to cancel the slow motion and go back to normal speed.

Tony H
12-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Ranger-X (Genesis)

AZPT-AABW
Makes the Pulse Rifle 5x stronger when on foot. The Pulse Rifle is the weapon you shoot when pressing the A or C buttons.

AZ3A-AAEA
Makes the Pulse Rifle 5x stronger when inside the Unicycle.

AZZA-AABL
Makes the Flamethrower 5x stronger.

Tony H
12-07-2015, 09:35 PM
The first set of codes changes the buttons for level select from "Start + Right + C" on controller 2, to a much easier "A" on controller 1.

Trouble Shooter (Genesis)

JBEA-AAAR +
APEA-BP2T
Press A (on controller 1) at the title screen for level select. Press A again to change level, then press Start to play.

JBEA-AAAR +
APEA-BP2T +
HKFT-B386 +
ABFT-AA9G +
F3FT-B39J
Level select automatically appears at the title screen. Press A to change level, then press Start to play.

midnightrider
12-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Wow, that's a lot of extra code just to not have to press a button.

Tony H
12-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Wow, that's a lot of extra code just to not have to press a button.

That's mostly for people who what to hack the codes into a ROM.

Tony H
12-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Figured out how to make accessing the Flintstones (Genesis) level select screen easier without using any Game Genie codes.

Every site I checked says to Hold A + B + C + Left, and then press Start to get to the level select screen.

After looking at the assembly, I noticed an easier way is to just hold Left and then press Start.

Tony H
12-09-2015, 09:10 PM
Magical Taruruuto-kun (J) (Genesis/MD)

A47A-AABN
Map/Level Select is always available in the Option menu.

Tony H
12-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Super Fantasy Zone (J) (Genesis/MD)

BVPT-CA4J
Cheat mode is always active when game is paused. Pause the game and press B to toggle invincibility ("NO HIT") or infinite lives ("FREE PLAY"). Press C to skip to the next level. Press A on controller 2 for $99,999,999 in Gold. Press C on controller 2 to kill all enemies and proceed to the current stage's boss.

Tony H
12-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Twinkle Tale (J) (Genesis/MD)

EKEA-AA2E
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

AKEA-AA7N
Automatically go to the level select screen when you start the game.

Tony H
12-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Alisia Dragoon (Genesis)

HEBT-BE0N
Cheat mode is automatically activated. If you're using an emulator, you must turn the code on and then reset the game (with a master code). Examples of cheats: Press C on controller 2 to skip to next level. Tapping A on controller 2 will give you slow motion (press B on controller 2 to cancel slow motion). There is also invincibility, power ups, etc. Check your favorite gaming site for details.

GelmiR
12-12-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm looking for a code for infinite energy or invulnerability for the flight levels (Falcon and X-Wing) in Star Wars for Master System. Any help would be appreciated, I can provide a save if needed.

Tony H
12-12-2015, 04:51 PM
I'm looking for a code for infinite energy or invulnerability for the flight levels (Falcon and X-Wing) in Star Wars for Master System. Any help would be appreciated, I can provide a save if needed.

I've never made any codes for Sega Master System, but here's a link that might help: http://gamehacking.org/game/41665

GelmiR
12-13-2015, 04:55 AM
Thanks Tony, that's where I got the other codes I'm currently using. But the listed code for invincibility for vehicles is for the top down levels such as the landspeeder and not the space levels, unfortunately. Thanks anyway!

Tony H
12-13-2015, 12:26 PM
Dynamite Headdy (Genesis)

RE3T-C6W6

Tony H
12-14-2015, 12:09 AM
Battle Mania Daiginjou (J) (Genesis/MD)

ALLT-EA8J

Tony H
12-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)

AACA-ALDL +
RNCA-AADN
Automatically enables "Original Music" cheat. Sets BGM to 05 and SE to 073. If you're using an emulator, you'll need to turn the codes on, then reset the game (with a master code).

======

NOTE: It may be possible to shorten this to a single code. Might look into it later.

Tony H
12-23-2015, 07:10 PM
Phantasy Star 4 (Genesis)

STMA-AA2R
Makes all weapons hit multiple targets. Note that there may not be any animation in the game for some of the weapons to hit multiple targets, so you may not see the attack, but you will see that each enemy takes damage. May only work in "Command" mode (ie. not in Macro mode).

UPDATE: Probably shouldn't use this code (very likely that it has unwanted side effects).

Tony H
12-23-2015, 07:59 PM

ACHC-YCGN
Makes the Steel Sword a 1 handed weapon. If you equip 2 Steel Swords, you'll do a double slash in battle.

ACHC-YEGN
Makes the Steel Sword a 1 handed weapon, and it will hit multiple targets. Note that there is no animation in the game for this, so you won't see it doing multiple hits, but you will see that each enemy takes damage. The "multiple target" feature may only work in "Command" mode (ie. not in Macro mode).

Tony H
12-24-2015, 01:10 AM

ACNC-YCE2
Makes the Defeat Axe a 1 handed weapon. If you equip 2 Defeat Axes, you'll do a double slash in battle.

ACNC-YEE2
Makes the Defeat Axe a 1 handed weapon, and it will hit multiple targets. Note that there is no animation in the game for this, so you won't see it doing multiple hits, but you will see that each enemy takes damage. The "multiple target" feature may only work in "Command" mode (ie. not in Macro mode).

EDIT:

DWHC-YAGT
Makes the Steel Sword twice as strong (attack power).

VWHC-YAGT
Makes the Steel Sword 10x as strong (attack power).

Tony H
12-24-2015, 05:47 PM

RWLW-YAC2
Makes the Pulse Vulcan twice as strong (attack power).

LWMC-YAGR
Makes the Moon Slasher twice as strong (attack power).

Tony H
12-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Zero Wing (J) (Genesis/MD)

AAHA-BE9N
Pause the game, press C, then unpause for Debug menu. The Debug menu has invincibility, level select, etc.

GelmiR
01-05-2016, 02:34 PM
I'm looking for an infinite time code for Smurfs 1 (Mega Drive). I think it's already been made, but I can't seem to find it.
Also, I'd like to replay Mighty Max (Mega Drive) but can't find any infinite health/lives/time codes that do not mess up / freeze the game.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Tony H
01-06-2016, 12:20 AM
I'm looking for an infinite time code for Smurfs 1 (Mega Drive). I think it's already been made, but I can't seem to find it.
Also, I'd like to replay Mighty Max (Mega Drive) but can't find any infinite health/lives/time codes that do not mess up / freeze the game.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Here's a link to the inf lives code for Smurfs: http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/2392-Smurfs-The-(E)-Game-Genie-For-Sega-Genesis?p=23275#post23275

Let me know if the code works so I can add it to the db over at GH.org.

It looks like all of the Game Genie codes for Adventures of Mighty Max are for the USA/Genesis version. Will make new codes for the Mega Drive version tomorrow.

GelmiR
01-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Thanks in advance Tony :) Though I already have a working infinite lives code for Smurfs. I think I got it from GH. Will check confirm/later. What I'm looking for is an infinite time code. I could swear I had seen one before, but can't find it (anymore?)...

Tony H
01-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Oops, my mistake. Got lives and time mixed up.

Try these codes and let me know how they work...

The Smurfs (E) (Genesis/MD)

9T4A-VGST +
BE4A-TWHW
Start with more time.

AMHA-TA96
Infinite time. Need to turn code off at the end of each level to continue.

GelmiR
01-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Start with more time sets time to 99 instead of 40 (normal mode) and infinite time seems to work out fine, thanks! :)

-Edit-
Note on the infinite time code: It needs to be disabled at the end for each level. The timer always counts to zero at the end and the code is preventing it to do this.
If the code is not disabled, the score points will keep increasing. It works just fine when it is disabled at the end of a level and reactivated after.

-Edit-
Typo

Tony H
01-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the note about the infinite time code. Will add that to my code description.

I noticed that the infinite energy and infinite lives Game Genie codes on the internet for Mighty Max "US/Genesis" version didn't work for me. These new codes for the "European/Mega Drive" version seem to work fine. I also made new codes for the US/Genesis version while I was at it. Also included some extra codes that you didn't request. Let me know if you have any problems with these.

Adventures of Mighty Max (E) (Mega Drive)

ATZA-AA80 +
ATZA-AA2C
Infinite health.

ATZA-AA4L +
ATZT-AA28
Infinite lives.

AT9A-AA90
Infinite time.

97VA-B96L
Moon jump (slow descent).

97VA-B96J
Moon jump (super slow descent).

RZWA-C61R
Walk thru walls.

==========

Adventures of Mighty Max (U) (Genesis)

ATZA-AA7C +
ATYT-AA8R
Infinite health.

ATZA-AA20 +
ATZA-AA9L
Infinite lives.

GelmiR
01-06-2016, 03:55 PM
Great, thanks! :) Going to test all the Mega Drive codes now and will let you know how it worked out.

-Edit-
Playing through the game now and have tested all Mega Drive codes you provided, no problems so far - everything works :)

retrospiel
01-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Gotta say I love all these Debug Menu / Level Select codes!! Excellent work!

- Do you think you could come up with a code to skip directly to Pac Man / Pac Man Jr. in Pac Man New Adventures ? http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?4818-Pac-Man-2-The-New-Adventures&p=738101&viewfull=1#post738101

cleeg
01-06-2016, 05:41 PM
One thing that occurred to me the other day... is it possible to have Shinobi III to allow game saves work with the Mega EverDrive? Thanks!

Tony H
01-06-2016, 06:17 PM
Gotta say I love all these Debug Menu / Level Select codes!! Excellent work!

- Do you think you could come up with a code to skip directly to Pac Man / Pac Man Jr. in Pac Man New Adventures ? http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?4818-Pac-Man-2-The-New-Adventures&p=738101&viewfull=1#post738101

Thanks retrospiel, those are one of my favorite types of codes. I'll see if I can figure anything out with Pac Man.

One thing that occurred to me the other day... is it possible to have Shinobi III to allow game saves work with the Mega EverDrive? Thanks!

I'm not familiar with the Mega EverDrive, but I'm guessing that a Game Genie code won't be able to fix any save problems.

Tony H
01-06-2016, 10:35 PM

Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (Genesis)

AEXA-JAC0
Select "Password" at the title screen to play the original Pac Man.

Tony H
01-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (Genesis)

AEXA-JAGN
Select "Start" at the title screen to play the original Pac Man.

AA7T-JAD0
Select "Exit" at the Password screen to play the original Pac Man.

AE7T-JAD0
Select "Exit" at the Password screen to play Pac Man Jr.

Tony H
01-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Sonic 3 Complete (Hack) (Genesis)

RESA-C6XL +
AASA-CA5W
Double jump to make Sonic do a Super Glide and kill all enemies on screen. Sonic will glide all the way across the screen at full speed and hit the ground running. Any enemies on the screen will die.

retrospiel
01-31-2016, 04:40 PM
Excellent work!!! Thank you so much! :)

Another request: Maybe you could hack Rainbow Islands to set the Original Mode as default (instead of Extra Mode) and add 9 Lives instead of 7 as max?

Tony H
01-31-2016, 10:18 PM
Excellent work!!! Thank you so much! :)

Another request: Maybe you could hack Rainbow Islands to set the Original Mode as default (instead of Extra Mode) and add 9 Lives instead of 7 as max?

Rainbow Islands Extra - The Story of Bubble Bobble 2 (Genesis/MD)

AEBT-AABR
Original Mode is default (instead of Extra Mode) in Configuration menu.

BFCA-AAE2
Select up to 9 lives at the configuration screen (instead of only 7).

retrospiel
02-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Incredible!! Thank you so much! That is such an improvement! :)

OK, this code seems to work fine. Let me know.

Golden Axe (World 1.1) (Genesis)

BT0A-CA6N
Dragons don't run away when sitting alone.

EDIT: When the dragons run away after 3 hits, is that 3 hits from you or the enemies? And is that with or without a rider?

It's 3 hits regardless if from the player or enemy. As soon as the rider has been kicked off three times the dragon runs away.

KnightWarrior
02-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Tony

Can you look for me a time code for Splatterhouse 3 (U)

Infinite Time
Start with X Mins, Like Start with 10 or even 7

Tony H
02-05-2016, 11:24 PM
Tony

Can you look for me a time code for Splatterhouse 3 (U)

Infinite Time
Start with X Mins, Like Start with 10 or even 7

I haven't tested the infinite time code to the end of a level, so let me know if you have any problems with it. Some inf time codes won't let a level end. The other codes should work fine.

Splatterhouse 3 (Genesis)

KCXT-EAF4
Clock runs 20% slower.

MLXT-EAF4
Clock runs 50% slower.

SCXT-EAF4
Clock runs twice as slow.

===========

A little guide for the "Clock runs slower" codes when used on a 6 minute level:

20% will give you about 7 minutes.
50% will give you 9 minutes.
and of course twice as much would give you 12 minutes.

I decided to use "Clock runs slower" type codes (instead of "start with more time" codes) because it looks like the game uses several different amounts of time and it would have meant several different codes.

=======

Edit: I removed the infinite time code because there's already one available (it's called Clock Does Not Run): http://gamehacking.org/game/15939

retrospiel
02-06-2016, 08:37 PM
I noticed this code by Whipon: "Lizards Never Run When Get Hit Whipon GENIE AJYT-CA5E" - What it seems to do is to prevent the dragons to run away when the enemy rider is kicked off but they still run away when the player is kicked off.

Bones Justice
02-17-2016, 02:49 PM
Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters

I cannot find any codes for this game. I have already finished the game but I would like to be able to quickly skip to the quickdraw boss at the end of the Saloon level. I don't always feel like replaying the rest of the game to get to this boss. I would like a code that just skips to that boss and just stays there, if possible.

http://i67.tinypic.com/vg0gtc.jpg

I would also like a code that does the same, only in 2-player mode. You have to outdraw six guys instead of three! :cool:

http://i64.tinypic.com/30vbvvs.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated!

Tony H
02-17-2016, 08:16 PM
What is the name of the game?

Bones Justice
02-18-2016, 01:55 AM
What is the name of the game?

Oops, my bad.

Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters

Tony H
02-19-2016, 10:59 PM
I can see why there aren't any level select codes for this game. Having trouble finding the RAM address for the level/stage. If I figure anything out, I'll post the codes.

P.S. If anyone else figures out the RAM address, please post it.

EDIT: Finally figured it out. Will have the codes shortly.

Tony H
02-20-2016, 11:34 AM
Lethal Enforcers II: Gunfighters (Genesis)

AJ8A-AAFT
Start on Stage 2 (Stage Holdup).

AN8A-AAFT
Start on stage 3 (Saloon Showdown).

AT8A-AAFT
Start on stage 4 (The Train Robbery).

AY8A-AAFT
Start on stage 5 (The Hide Out).

==========

I'll work on the section codes next.

EDIT: Guess I should add the RAM codes too:

FFB18A:000? = Stage select. 2 = Stage 2, 3 = stage 3, etc. Has only been tested on Gens.

EDIT 2: Having trouble with the section codes. FFB18C:000? works, but causes problems (black screen when you advance to some sections). Very unusual method they use for sections. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Bones Justice
02-21-2016, 01:31 AM
Thanks for working on it! :mrgreen:

I will have to try them out as soon as I connect to shore power again.

Tony H
02-21-2016, 10:42 AM
I will have to try them out as soon as I connect to shore power again.

Interesting. What kind of boat are you on? Work or pleasure?

Tony H
02-23-2016, 08:54 PM
Lethal Enforcers (Genesis)

A61T-BE36
Enable hidden level select. Go to the Option menu and scroll down one space below "Exit" for the Stage select, and one more space down for Section select. You won't be able to see them, but they're there. Press Right to increase the Stage or Section, then press Start to play.

==========

I was hoping that Lethal Enforcers 2 had a hidden level select too, but haven't found one yet.

Bones Justice
02-25-2016, 12:30 AM
Interesting. What kind of boat are you on? Work or pleasure?

Just my personal sailboat. All the luxuries of home: kitchen, bed, head, and Sega, of course. :mrgreen:

I like the whole game but my favorite part is the quick-draw. It's the only quick-draw in the whole game. It would be cool just to play that part any time. I really would like to play it repeatedly sometimes but once you beat it, the game just advances to the next regular level. Thanks again for the codes!

"You must spread some reputation around..."

Tony H
02-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Finally got if figured out...

Lethal Enforcers II

SA8A-B2ZY +
AN8A-AAFT
Start on Quick-Draw section on stage 3.

============

I can't beat that section yet, so not sure what happens when you get passed it. My guess is that you will probably move on to the next level, so you'll need to reset the game to play the Quick-Draw section again. I'll work on a code so that that section plays over and over without having to reset.

EDIT: It looks like resetting the game is going to work the best. I came up with a set of 2 codes that causes you to go back to the level BEFORE the boss fight (AKA Quick-Draw) when you beat that section. This means you'd have to play through that level before you can play Quick-Draw again. I can post the codes if you'd like, but resetting the game sounds like it's your best bet.

Bones Justice
03-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Thanks! Your codes work totally great! I had a little trouble putting them in at first. I thought my Game Genie was broken. Turns out, it doesn't like having the Justifier plugged in. :mrgreen: Once I got the code in, I was able to use both Justifiers okay, though. I could even switch between one gun (three bad guys) or two guns (six bad guys).

I can outdraw all six bad guys with both guns. I want to see if I can get all six using only one gun. Best I can do so far is four or five of 'em. :fail: I seem to be more accurate with my left but I can shoot faster with my right.. Of course, to get all six guys with one gun will require both speed and accuracy -- definitely won't have time to reload!

I love how the bad guys fade out after they have been killed rather than just disappearing. :cool:

"You must spread some reputation around..." :p
http://i65.tinypic.com/2dtr59d.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2hftj83.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2yljp6x.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/14kuu7r.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/29tw06.jpg

Tony H
03-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Impressive. I was able to kill one. :-)

retrospiel
03-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Do you think you could take another shot at the dragons in Golden Axe ? (so that they do not run away after a player/enemy has been kicked off the third time)

Tony H
03-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Do you think you could take another shot at the dragons in Golden Axe ? (so that they do not run away after a player/enemy has been kicked off the third time)

Which version of the game do you have? If you're not sure, just let me know which of my "Dragons don't run away when sitting alone" codes worked on your game (I made codes for both versions).

retrospiel
03-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Golden Axe (JUE) (REV 01) [!] is the ROM I use (with Pyron's Color Hack: www.romhacking.net/hacks/2082/ )

Tony H
03-05-2016, 10:54 AM

Didn't have time to test it, but one of these codes should work. Let me know which one.

Golden Axe (ver 1.1 aka REV01)

AJXT-CA7T
Dragon doesn't run away after player has been kicked off the third time.

or

AJ2A-CA5A

Tony H
03-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Double Dragon (Genesis)

2AET-AAGE +
2AET-AAHL
Tighter camera. The camera starts to move when your character gets just past the halfway point.

Bones Justice
03-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Impressive. I was able to kill one. :-)

Thanks, but it's not as impressive as your code-bustin' abilities. Dang, this is cool. I actually like the whole game but some of the other bosses are a pain. They're not really difficult, just tedious because you've got to be patient and shoot them a hundred times or so.

By the way, getting one is not bad. A couple of people here can't hit any of them! :p

Tony H
03-17-2016, 09:43 AM

retrospiel, did either of those 2 codes I posted work?

Tony H
03-18-2016, 10:23 PM

BWRW-ZNAA
Makes Rever technique MUCH stronger. Fully restores dying player's health.

Tony H
03-20-2016, 06:52 PM

RH9T-L6V0
Allows non Tech users to use Tech outside of battle. Has only been tested on Wren and Alys, but should work on others as well. You can decide which techniques they can use by first looking at someone elses list of techniques (Tech). Example: If you first look at Chaz's list of Techs he has available, then press B to go back to the character select list, then select Wren, Wren will have the same Techs available as Chaz has. Since Wren doesn't have any TP, you'll need to use this code to fix that: BTJT-NA36.

BTJT-NA36
Infinite TP outside of battle (Works even if you don't have any TP).

=======

Note: If you don't look at someone elses list of Tech first, a non-TP user will just show something about a "Forehead Patch". Not sure what it does.

Tony H
03-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Pirates! Gold (Genesis)

CLXA-CA2Y +
ECXA-DA3J
Your ship always sails faster on map.

CLXA-CA2Y +
G4XA-DA3J
Your ship always sails much faster on map.

retrospiel
03-29-2016, 08:51 PM
retrospiel, did either of those 2 codes I posted work?

Sadly no. The dragons still ran away after the player had been kicked off three or four times I think?

(sorry for taking so long to get around to testing it btw)

Tony H
04-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Sensible Soccer (E) (Genesis/MD)

E4FT-CA3R
Lets you play the European cartridge on a US Genesis or Japanese Mega Drive console.

============

Sensible Soccer - International Edition (E) (Genesis/MD)

D4GT-CA70
Lets you play the European cartridge on a Japanese Mega Drive. Should also work on a US Genesis console.

eckoes
04-25-2016, 11:40 AM
Does anybody has codes for Phantasy Star 2 to make them walk faster (something along the same speed as Phantasy Star IV) ?

Tony H
04-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Does anybody has codes for Phantasy Star 2 to make them walk faster (something along the same speed as Phantasy Star IV) ?

Don't know of any codes for that, but there was some discussion on the topic here: http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,21088.msg295278.html#msg295278

I made some "walk faster" Game Genie codes for Phantasy Star 3. The codes worked fine except when the CPU took over control of your characters. Was never able to figure that one out. My guess is that PS2 would have the same problem.

vintagegamecrazy
04-27-2016, 01:28 AM
Tony H are you able to create codes for Simpsons: Bartman Meets Radioactive Man for the Game Gear? I could really use an infinite lives and infinite health code. I am trying to work on a review for this site but am never going to get through the game as it stands as it's too broken and hard to play.

Thanks

Tony H
04-27-2016, 09:43 AM
Tony H are you able to create codes for Simpsons: Bartman Meets Radioactive Man for the Game Gear? I could really use an infinite lives and infinite health code. I am trying to work on a review for this site but am never going to get through the game as it stands as it's too broken and hard to play.

Thanks

http://gamehacking.org/game/17938

Tony H
04-30-2016, 05:23 PM

ACNC-YCC0
Makes Elsydeon a 1 handed weapon.

ACNC-YEC0
Makes Elsydeon a 1 handed weapon, and it will hit multiple targets.

Tony H
05-02-2016, 08:14 PM

ACMC-YCBT
Makes the Guard Rod a 1 handed weapon

KnightWarrior
05-20-2016, 11:01 PM
Tony, Can you help me out on a NES Hack

Super Mario Bros. 3 Mix -- It a patch on ROMhacking so I don't think it will matter what PRG version of the US Rom matters

Infinite Time
Infinite Lives
Start and Stay as X Power-Up
Always Swim
Debug

I'm testing SMB3 Codes, But I don't think it will work

Tony H
05-21-2016, 01:03 AM
Not doing NES codes right now.

KnightWarrior
05-21-2016, 05:41 PM
Nevermind, Got help on Gamehacking

Tony H
05-22-2016, 07:32 PM
Spider-Man vs The Kingpin (Genesis)

NLKA-CA2J
Invincibility (you can walk thru enemies).

AKKA-CA5C
Some enemies don't move. This includes the dog, rat, thug, snake and Lizard.

Tony H
05-24-2016, 08:05 PM
Spider-Man vs The Kingpin (Genesis)

F0BT-DL1R
Take less damage when hit.

F0BT-DG1R
Take much less damage when hit.

GelmiR
05-25-2016, 02:30 AM
Nice, looking forward to trying out some of those Spidey codes :)

I'm currently looking for Genesis Beavis & Butt-Head codes, have you ever made any of those? I tried the infinite energy ones from Gamehacking, but they'd instantly reset the game.
Tried their invincibility codes, which would disable the diagonal controls. I'd prefer invincibility codes, but infinite energy would be fine as well. Thanks in advance!

Tony H
05-25-2016, 08:08 PM
Nice, looking forward to trying out some of those Spidey codes :)

I'm currently looking for Genesis Beavis & Butt-Head codes, have you ever made any of those? I tried the infinite energy ones from Gamehacking, but they'd instantly reset the game.
Tried their invincibility codes, which would disable the diagonal controls. I'd prefer invincibility codes, but infinite energy would be fine as well. Thanks in advance!

Just to make sure which version you have... do any of the official Galoob codes work for you?

GelmiR
05-26-2016, 03:54 AM
I'm not sure, I'll give them a try this evening.

Tony H
06-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Lethal Enforcers 1 (Genesis)

RGRT-A6VE +
BWRT-AA50
Hit anywhere (never miss). Cursor must be in the lower left corner.

Tony H
06-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Gloden Axe (REV02) (Sega Classic) Genesis/MD

REGT-A6ZE
Lets you play the US cartridge on a Japanese Mega Drive console.

ETFT-AA24
Master code (this gets rid of the blank/red screen).

Chimaera
06-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Hey Tony H.,

This might be a strange request, but could you look at TNN Outdoors Bass Tournament 96? The game requires a password to access the final TNN tournament to beat the game, but it was only given out back in the 90s and is unavailable online. There is a password on Gamefaqs (JJJFISH) but it didn't work for me.

Golden band says that "There's a reference to the "TNN TOURNAMENT" at 0x100FEE."

If you could work some magic on this, it would be much appreciated!

Tony H
06-26-2016, 09:49 PM
I posted the correct password here: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?29149-Can-Sega-16-Finish-Off-the-Genesis-Sega-CD-amp-32X-Libraries-in-2016&p=752959&viewfull=1#post752959

Tony H
07-03-2016, 08:33 PM
TNN Outdoors Bass Tournament '96

SEFA-BJWA
Start on Junior Tournament Round 3.

SEFA-BNWA
Start on Senior Tournament Round 1.

SEFA-BYWA
Start on password screen. You'll get to the password screen after you enter your name. Enter JJJBASS as the password to go to the final Tournament.

Tony H
07-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Twin Cobra (Genesis)

ATTT-AAF6
Pause the game to get 8 bombs

ATTT-AAF6 +
CATT-AAF4
Pause the game and press B to get 8 bombs

Tony H
07-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Twin Cobra (Genesis)

AATT-ABFR
Level select. Wait for the helicopter to land at the title screen then press Start.

REHA-A6TW +
HEHA-BETY +
ATTT-AAF6
Pause the game to add 1 bomb to your total

REHA-A6TW +
HEHA-BETY +
ATTT-AAF6 +
CATT-AAF4
Pause the game and press B to add 1 bomb to your total

Tony H
07-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Twin Cobra (Genesis)

AATT-ABFY
Pause the game to get nearly maximum weapon power.

AATT-AAZY
Pause the game and press A to get nearly maximum weapon power.

EyeDeeNo76
07-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Cool... new Twin Cobra Genie codes! Thank you Tony Hedstrom, now I need to add these codes to my "Game Genie Genesis Codes not in book" Word document printout. Maybe have to reprint a new.

Tony H
07-16-2016, 11:09 PM
Cool... new Twin Cobra Genie codes! Thank you Tony Hedstrom, now I need to add these codes to my "Game Genie Genesis Codes not in book" Word document printout. Maybe have to reprint a new.

I may be making more Twin Cobra codes. If I do, I'll be sure to post them here.

EyeDeeNo76
07-17-2016, 10:17 AM
Well even if don't I know where to find them at GameHacking.org (http://gamehacking.org/hackers/Tony+Hedstrom) as that is where I went to get those new Twin Cobra (http://gamehacking.org/game/16144?game=16144) codes and to see if there was anything else new since the last time I was there. I need to try the level select Genie code because that is just awesome.

Tony H
07-17-2016, 09:46 PM
Twin Cobra (Genesis)

RE8A-A6YT
1 hit kills enemies. Also works on bosses.

Tony H
07-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Twin Cobra (Genesis)

RE8A-A6YJ +
AT8A-BE6L
All weapons are much stronger

Tony H
08-27-2016, 07:09 PM
Zero Tolerance (Genesis)

LAFA-DJWL
KAFA-DJWN
CAFA-DAWR
All characters start with 8 mines in the 3rd slot

LAFA-D6WL
KAFA-DJWN
CAFA-DAWR
All characters start with 8 hand grenades in the 3rd slot

Tony H
08-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Zero Tolerance (Genesis)

AJHT-AAE2
Capt. Ishii starts with mines instead of the pistol. Caution: She will set off the mine if she gets too close.

BYHT-AAE2
Capt. Ishii starts with flame thrower instead of the pistol.

B2HT-AAE2
Capt. Ishii starts with pulse laser instead of the pistol.

BNHT-AAE2
Capt. Ishii starts with rocket launcher instead of the pistol.

Tony H
08-31-2016, 11:16 PM
Zero Tolerance (Genesis)

JCFA-LA8N
RGFT-L6T4
All characters start a new game with the best weapons/items and everything maxed out. You'll start with 99 ammo for the Shotgun, Pulse Laser and Rocket Launcher, as well as the Bio Scanner and Bullet Proof Vest maxed out.

JCFA-LA8N
All characters start in the basement with the best weapons/items and everything maxed out. You'll start in the basement with 99 ammo for the Shotgun, Pulse Laser and Rocket Launcher, as well as the Bio Scanner and Bullet Proof Vest maxed out.

Tony H
09-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Zero Tolerance (Genesis)

JCFA-LA8N +
RGFT-L6T4 +
ALET-LAEY
All characters start a new game with the best weapons/items and everything maxed out. You'll start with 99 ammo for the Shotgun, Pulse Laser and Mines, as well as the Bio Scanner and Bullet Proof Vest maxed out.

Tony H
09-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Legend of Wukong (Genesis/MD)

R0MA-C6WN
Walk thru walls. Lets you walk thru walls, trees, buildings, water, etc.

3A3T-CAFT
Start a new game with $200 gold (instead 0f $50)

RFNA-C6T4
Items in shops are free, as long as you have enough money. Has only been tested in one shop.

RFNA-C6T4 +
AKMA-CA96
Items in shops are free, even if you don't have enough money. Has only been tested in one shop. To save code space, you can eliminate RFNA-C6T4 but it may cause your gold amount to look funny.

Tony H
09-13-2016, 10:10 PM

AT1A-AA3C
Infinite HP

AVAA-AA5A
Infinite MP

Tony H
09-13-2016, 11:48 PM

EMNA-AAH6
Random battles happen less often.

BDNA-AAH6
Randon battles happen more often.

Tony H
09-14-2016, 12:42 PM

AXNT-AA4C
No random battles

Tony H
09-14-2016, 04:25 PM

AA0T-AA3N
1 hit kills enemies

Tony H
09-25-2016, 11:17 PM
Super Mario 2 1998 (unl) Genesis

9EWA-8600 +
AAWA-8AG2 +
AAWA-8GG4
Fixes versions of the ROM that won't run on some emulators. If you have a version of this ROM that gets stuck on a screen with some Japanese text at the bottom, these codes will fix that.

Tony H
09-26-2016, 01:25 AM

AC9T-AA2C
Don't fall when walking off blocks, pipes, across gaps, etc ("walk on air"). To come back down, quickly tap the jump button. If you press the jump button a little longer, you'll stay at the same height. If you jump on a spring board, just quickly tap the jump button a few times to get Mario back down. Code makes it very easy to get to the warp zone in 1-2.

Tony H
09-27-2016, 08:26 PM

SHAA-BJWJ
Mario falls slower when jumping or going off ledges. Makes him easier to control.

SHAA-BEWJ
Mario falls much slower when jumping or going off ledges. Makes him easier to control.

Tony H
09-27-2016, 10:54 PM

SG9T-B01J
Jump higher.

Tony H
10-01-2016, 05:02 PM

AHHA-AACT
While you're big Mario, you'll be invincible against enemies

Tony H
10-02-2016, 08:34 PM

AJTT-AA6E +
SE2A-ANFR +
AE2A-AAFT
Level select. Press Down at any time to warp to the next level. If you get stuck in a loop, make sure you press Down in the coin room instead of exiting. This code will also cause warp tubes to take you to different locations.

Tony H
10-08-2016, 02:16 PM

AE6A-AAA6
Start as Big Mario after you lose a life

AE6A-AAA6 +
AE6A-AAAY
Start as Fire Mario after you lose a life