PDA

View Full Version : Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

Tony H
03-13-2019, 01:05 AM
No worries Tony :) I don't know how to use a hex editor, but I would be very interested in learning just the couple of steps needed to convert codes from NTSC to PAL. Once I can do that, I might want to look into some other game codes for this as well :) Would you be willing to help me get the right editor for this and if possible guide me through this for 1 code, so I can do it myself afterwards? Any help would be appreciated :)

Here's a quick run down on how to convert a Game Genie code from a USA game/ROM to a European game/ROM. We'll be using Ecco - Tides of Time for the Sega Genesis/MD.

Start out by getting any hex editor you want. Plenty of free ones out there. I personally use Hex Workshop, so that's what I'll use in this example.

Get both ROMs (US and European) from you favorite ROM site. Google it if you don't know where to look.

And lastly, get a Game Genie conversion program that works on Genesis codes. Use Google, or there's one on my website.

We'll start with the Game Genie code that lets you swim through walls: ACHT-TA7L. When you enter this into your GG conversion program, this is the ROM address and value it gives you: 088FAA:6000. 088FAA is the ROM address, and 6000 is the replacement value. What the GG code does is replace the original value at that ROM address with a new value. In this case, if you go to ROM address 088FAA, the value there is 6E00, which will be replaced with 6000.

Open up your USA Ecco Tides of Time ROM with a hex editor. Click on Edit, then click on Goto. Where it says Offset, type in the address you got from your GG conversion program (088FAA). Next, make sure "Hex" and "Beginning of File" are checked and click on "Go". It will take you to your ROM address. You'll see that the value there is 6E00.

The next step is to write down a string of numbers. In this case, we'll write down 6 bytes. In most cases, this is enough, however, if you find that you're getting a ton of matches with 6 bytes, you'll need to increase the length of your string. In this case, we will write down this string: 6E000226240B. This is the string of numbers that we will be searching for in the European ROM. It's a good idea to search for that string of numbers in the USA ROM to make sure there is only one match. If there's more than one match, keep adding more numbers until you only have one match. If you only have a few matches, you can choose to just count which match it is if you'd like (ie. the 2nd match, or the 3rd match, etc). Close your hex editor.

Next, open the European ROM with your hex editor. Click on Edit, then click on Find. Where it says "Type", make sure that it says "Hex Values", and make sure that "Down" is checked. Where is says Value, type in your string of numbers (6E000226240B) and click on "OK". It will take you to the first match. In this case there is only one match, but remember that if there is more than one match, you'll need to make a longer string of numbers like I mentioned before, or remember which match it was (the 2nd match, 3rd match, etc). When you're first starting out, it's usually best to keep increasing the string of numbers you write down until there's only one match, that way there's no way to make a mistake.

OK, so we just searched for our string of numbers in the European ROM and found the only match. You'll need the ROM address of the match for our new Game Genie code. In this case, the ROM address of the match is 0898EA. Enter this address into your Game Genie conversion program, along with the value from the USA Game Genie code (6000), so you would enter this 0898EA:6000, and the new Game Genie code would be: ACNA-TA9L. That should allow you to swim through walls or rocks in the European version.

Let me know if you have any questions.

GelmiR
03-13-2019, 04:27 AM
You rock, Tony :) Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this guide for me, gonna save this as well. I have a hex editor set up given to me by a friend, as well as a conversion program I've used earlier for Ren & Stimpy. I'm going to look into this by checking Ecco 2 first, and then Another World/Out Of This World. I will let you know if I succeed (or not, lol) in understanding your guide and converting some of its codes. Again, thanks!

GelmiR
03-15-2019, 02:45 AM
No luck yet, but then maybe Out of this World / Another World isn't the best game to start trying this - but I'll give it another go tomorrow or so :)

GelmiR
03-16-2019, 04:50 AM
I've been able to do it with a code for Another World :D To be sure I actually got it, I converted the swim in air code for Ecco the Tides of Time to see if it matched the one you converted for me, and it did :) Gonna save this explanation, thanks again for having taken the time to explain it to me! :)

Tony H
03-16-2019, 10:36 AM
I've been able to do it with a code for Another World :D To be sure I actually got it, I converted the swim in air code for Ecco the Tides of Time to see if it matched the one you converted for me, and it did :) Gonna save this explanation, thanks again for having taken the time to explain it to me! :)

Glad to hear it's working. As I'm sure you've noticed, once you figure out the first one, the rest are relatively easy.

Tic
03-18-2019, 02:36 PM
These are the game genie codes for the people (as me) that have genesis clone based consoles with the chipset TCT-6801 where ecco the dolphin 2(usa,japan), and ecco the dolphin 3 gets black screen and not boot. These codes makes the games boot in these consoles.

ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 2(USA) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):REPT-A6ZY
ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 2(JAPAN) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):REPT-A6ZY
ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 3(FEBRERY,USA,AUSTRALIA) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):RERA-A6VW
ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 3(MARCH,USA,AUSTRALIA) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):RERA-A6VC

Tell me if someone know another games with black screen and i take a look.

LinkueiBR
03-18-2019, 07:56 PM
Hey Tony!
Can you make these cool codes for Golden Axe REV01:

-Insert the Red Dragon instead of the Blue Dragon in the beginning of STAGE 3
-A code to swap the STAGE 3 music with the STAGE 4 music
-Insert the Purple Shield Skull instead of the default Skulls in the Death Adder (STAGE 6) and the Death Bringer (STAGE 8) Bosses.

Thanks!! ^^

Tic
03-20-2019, 01:27 PM
I made a universal fix,they should work in any game that have black screen caused by the activation of external interrupt in the tct-6801.Tested in eccos and spiderman animated series.

1.AAAA-AADJ
2.72AA-ACDL
3.RNAT-A61R

Tony H
03-21-2019, 12:27 AM
From the list...

World Of Illusion (European) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

RYCA-A606
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen and makes the game load faster.

DM4T-AA3R
Hit enemies from anywhere. When you use your cape, you will automatically hit every enemy on the screen, no matter where they are.

AC8T-BACR
This code modifies the gravity in the game. It will make you jump higher and also go up and down slower (moon jump). Will need to do a little more work on this code because you can get stuck inside a wall in the second section when the flowers spit you out. A walk thru walls code will probably fix that. This code can be easily modified to jump as high as you want. The code must be turned on before you start the game.

Tony H
03-21-2019, 09:47 AM
I made a universal fix,they should work in any game that have black screen caused by the activation of external interrupt in the tct-6801.Tested in eccos and spiderman animated series.

1.AAAA-AADJ
2.72AA-ACDL
3.RNAT-A61R

You should post these codes at Gamehacking.com in the Retro section.

Tony H
03-21-2019, 03:01 PM
Hey Tony!
Can you make these cool codes for Golden Axe REV01:

-Insert the Red Dragon instead of the Blue Dragon in the beginning of STAGE 3
-A code to swap the STAGE 3 music with the STAGE 4 music
-Insert the Purple Shield Skull instead of the default Skulls in the Death Adder (STAGE 6) and the Death Bringer (STAGE 8) Bosses.

Thanks!! ^^

Will take a look when I get some free time.

GelmiR
03-21-2019, 05:27 PM
From the list...

RYCA-A606
Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen and makes the game load faster.

DM4T-AA3R
Hit enemies from anywhere. When you use your cape, you will automatically hit every enemy on the screen, no matter where they are.

AC8T-BACR
This code modifies the gravity in the game. It will make you jump higher and also go up and down slower (moon jump). Will need to do a little more work on this code because you can get stuck inside a wall in the second section when the flowers spit you out. A walk thru walls code will probably fix that. This code can be easily modified to jump as high as you want. The code must be turned on before you start the game.
Oh, nice..!! Thanks :) Will test these either tomorrow or saturday and do some testing with them, will let you know how they work out!

Tony H
03-22-2019, 12:09 AM

9MVA-B97N
Jump higher.

9DVA-B97N
Jump much higher.

============

These new jump codes solve the problem with the gravity/moon jump code above (where you can get stuck with some of the "auto-jumping" mechanisms (logs, flowers, etc)). Also, these new jump codes can be turned on or off at anytime during game play. Have only tested it with Mickey. You can modify these codes to jump as high as you want.

EDIT: I made a walk thru walls code, but it has an unwanted side effect so I may not be adding it to my site. I'll post it here just in case you need (or want) to use it. The main problem with it is that you can fall thru the ground in some areas and get stuck, so best to use it sparingly.

R1CT-A61J
Walk thru walls. Can fall thru the ground in a few areas and get stuck, so use with caution.

EDIT2: I may try to fix the side effect with the Walk Thru Walls code.

Tic
03-22-2019, 06:41 AM
You should post these codes at Gamehacking.com in the Retro section.

O. K i try register latter. One question. Is know if the tct-6803 have the same bug?. I don"t have one to test it.

Tony H
03-22-2019, 08:23 PM
O. K i try register latter. One question. Is know if the tct-6803 have the same bug?. I don"t have one to test it.

I don't know. Hopefully someone else here knows.

GelmiR
03-23-2019, 06:28 AM
Tony, so far I did a quick test for World of Illusion - all the codes seem to work great and just as you described :) Gonna do a playthrough either today or tomorrow to see if the no clip code will help me find anything interesting. Also, normally in 2 player mode, you can "hit" each other (without losing health points). My friend and I would annoy the crap out of each other with it during gameplay. But it's good to know that the "hit anywhere" code has no effect on Mickey or Donald in 2 player mode :) Thanks for the codes :) Will let you know if anything interesting comes up!

Edit: Found nothing game-breaking, other than (as you said) to be careful with the code that allows you to walk through walls. Something funny that happened was in the rain/lightning level with Mickey was that I accidentally fell to the bottom of the screen while clipping, glided all the way to the right, and it would skip the 2 next sections :D It was fun testing these, thanks!

One thing I'm interested in, is the "level select" that was in the proto version of the game;
https://tcrf.net/Proto:World_of_Illusion_Starring_Mickey_Mouse_and_ Donald_Duck#Main_Menu

Reason for that is that it would allow me to play some of the 2 player level exclusive levels, and play as Mickey in Donald's levels and the other way around. There is nothing about this in the final version's game article though:
https://tcrf.net/World_of_Illusion_Starring_Mickey_Mouse_and_Donald _Duck

So I doubt it's possible that it's still there to be turned on again. But I wanted to check anyway if you'd be interested to take a look - unless it's a lot of work that may lead nowhere, of course :)

Tony H
03-23-2019, 10:53 AM
GelmiR, did some checking and there are a ton of differences in the programing between the proto and final versions. Not saying that the level select isn't possible, but I was getting in too deep and had to hit the eject button. :-)

Also, wanted to mention that the gravity/moon jump code can probably be combined with the regular jump codes to jump even higher. The only problem is that once you start the game with the gravity/moon jump code enabled, I don't think there's anyway to turn it off except for restarting the game. The regular jump codes can be turned on or off at any time.

EDIT: Just had an idea on how to implement the level select. Will post something if my idea works out.

GelmiR
03-23-2019, 02:59 PM
No worries Tony, I think I get what you mean about getting too deep into it :) I look forward to whatever you come up with (possibly) for a level select, thanks in advance for looking! :)

Tony H
03-23-2019, 10:20 PM
I got a level select working, although it isn't the same as the one in the prototype. This is a completely custom level select that borrows the value from the "Sound" select option and uses that value to determine which level you will start on. How it works, is you go to the Option screen and highlight the Sound option, then press C and it will show you song # 1. Keep pressing C and it will skip to song # 2, then #3, etc. It's these numbers that determine which level you will start on. Press Start when you've selected the level you want and you will go to that level. There is one very minor issue... the number shown on the screen, is one number higher than the number of the level that you'll start on. So if it's showing #3, you will actually start on level 2, if it's showing # 4, you will start on level 3, and so on. No easy way to fix that, but not a big deal. There are only 5 levels in the game, so choosing a level higher than that will just give you a blank screen, although I didn't go any higher than level 6. The codes don't cause any problems with the Sound/music playback option. I came up with this idea for a level select several months ago and got it working on a few other games but had almost forgotten about it.

9AST-FCSW +
02ST-FHHY
Level select. Go to the Option screen and use the Sound select option to pick your starting level. Music #3 = level 2, Music #4 = level 3, Music #5 = level 4, and Music #6 = level 5. Make sure you press Start while the music # is showing (don't exit the Sound option).

==============

NOTE: Let me know if you also want a way to select which stage you start on. Not sure if I can do it because it becomes much more complicated, but willing to give it a shot if it would be useful.

GelmiR
03-24-2019, 04:56 AM
Works great, thanks! :) There's some variations in the levels for Mickey, Donald, and 2 player mode. Each mode has a few exclusive levels. Would it be hard to get (for example) Mickey in one of Donald's levels? I think there was a way to do that in the proto level select, but I'm aware that one is very different. I wouldn't mean codes for each level seperately, but (if possible and not too time-consuming) a way to maybe set the player before selecting the level?

Tony H
03-24-2019, 01:02 PM
Works great, thanks! :) There's some variations in the levels for Mickey, Donald, and 2 player mode. Each mode has a few exclusive levels. Would it be hard to get (for example) Mickey in one of Donald's levels? I think there was a way to do that in the proto level select, but I'm aware that one is very different. I wouldn't mean codes for each level seperately, but (if possible and not too time-consuming) a way to maybe set the player before selecting the level?

Just to be sure we're on the same page, there are 5 levels in the game, and each level has several different "stages". It looks like it's the stages that are sometimes character specific. I think both characters will always play the first/starting stage in each level, but subsequent stages in each level are character specific.

I've made a test code to help verify that we're both talking about the same thing. This code will always make you start on the second "stage" in each level. You can use the code by itself, or with the level select code I posted earlier. If you use this code on level 1, I'm pretty sure that you will be in a "Donald only" stage, because I had never seen that stage before when using Mickey. You are much more familiar with this game than me, so let me know your findings. If it is a Donald only stage, then I will continue working on figuring out how to make a "Stage select" code. Have already hit a few brick walls, but have some more ideas.

SAST-FE12
Start on stage 2. Can be used with the level select code.

============

Note: I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a week and won't be able to make any codes until I get back.

GelmiR
03-24-2019, 03:35 PM
Yes :) 5 levels, and each one has several different stages, correct. I am not sure if it's a full set of levels for Mickey, Donald, and Mickey/Donald, or the same for all with only some being replaced with exclusive levels. I think the difference for Mickey and Donald already starts at level 1-2. Tested the code and so far it's working! I don't fully understand yet, but I think the code makes it set to Donald's levels. Made a list of the levels below. Level 2-2 Leaf Surfing is Donald exclusive, but I've been able to start it as Mickey, as well as with Mickey and Donald :D Game froze instantly when one character died, lol...!

THE WOODS
1-1 - Forest
1-2 - Mickey: Flower Patch
1-2 - Donald: Vine Field
1-2 - 2-Player: Gem Mine
1-3 - Spider Cave
1-4 - BOSS: Big Spider

MOUNTAINS IN THE SKY
2-1 - Carpet Ride
2-2 - Mickey: Over The Mountain
2-2 - Donald: Leaf Surfing
2-2 - 2-Player: Cowboy Craze
2-3 - Above The Clouds
2-4 - BOSS: Block Dragons

UNDER THE SEA
3-1 - Sea Caverns
3-2 - Mickey: Coral Reef
3-2 - Donald: Island Hopping
3-2 - 2-Player: Underwater Ruins
3-3 - Sunken Ship
3-4 - BOSS: Glut the Shark

THE GIANT'S DEN
4-1 - The Den
... - 2-Player: Christmas Box
... - Donald: Reading Nightmare
4-2 - Candy Land
... - Mickey: Flying Cork
4-4 - BOSS: Madam Mim

(not sure how to number some of the above levels, it's not really a linear level)

MAGICIAN'S REALM
5-1 - Fields Of Green
5-2 - Mickey: The Looking Glass
5-2 - Donald: Hedge Maze
5-2 - 2-Player: Mystery Doors
5-3 - Magician's Hall
5-4 - BOSS: Pete the Magician

Not sure if the level names are official, I took them from this FAQ:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/genesis/563331-world-of-illusion-starring-mickey-mouse-and-donald-duck/faqs/26242

Thanks Tony and have a great vacation! :)

Tony H
03-24-2019, 05:44 PM
Running short on time, but managed to put together a functioning Stage select code that can be used together with the level select code from earlier. Between the two sets of codes, you should be able to access every level and stage in the game with any character. Note that there are a ton of unused stages that are usually not very playable, but still kind of fun exploring.

The only real issue with the stage select code is that there are no numbers to tell you which stage you've selected, so you'll have to count the "beeps". I picked the "Controller" menu as the new Stage Select menu. Every time you press Right, you'll hear a beep. The first beep means stage 1, the second beep means stage 2, and so on. I thought about changing it around so that the stage select used the Sound select menu since that has visible numbers and the number of stages in some levels go as high as 25, but ran into some problems and was running out of time. I think the setup I have now will work OK.

It's important to remember to do it in the right order if you're using both level select and stage select together... select your stage first using the Controller menu (count the beeps), then exit that (with the B button) and go to the Sound menu and select your starting level (with the C button), then press Start. If you select your level first, it won't work right because the game erases your new starting level if you exit the Sound menu.

52JA-F96A +
AJST-EA92 +
REJT-E6WN
Stage select. Go to the Option screen and select "Controller". Every time you press Right, you'll hear a beep. Count the beeps to determine which stage you'll start on. Press Start to go to that stage in level 1, or press B to exit and go to the "Sound" menu to select your starting level if you're using the level select code. If you're using the level select code with this code, you must pick your stage first, then pick the level. It won't work right if you do it the other way around. Here is a list of the total number of stages in each level. Keep in mind that many of the stages are unplayable, but fun to explore. Level 1 has 6 stages, level 2 has 18 stages, level 3 has 11 stages, level 4 has 19 stages, and level 5 has 29 stages.

EDIT: I got the number of stages for each level from the prototype but haven't done much testing. It's possible there are other unused levels beyond what I have listed.

GelmiR
03-25-2019, 02:30 AM
Wow, awesome!! :D Can't wait to test this and get really into it! Thanks again Tony, and have a great vacation! Will list all my findings here.

EDIT: I'll post a beeping list of all the levels corresponding to the beeping number of beeps soon. In combination with the ability to clip walls and jump higher, should be fun to explore!

Tony H
03-25-2019, 09:41 AM
One thing I wanted to mention about the "beeps"... I mentioned that the first beep was for the first stage. Make sure you check out the first stage since it is not the "starting" stage. Mentioning this because I didn't want you skipping right to the second beep thinking that the first beep was the normal starting point.

GelmiR
03-25-2019, 09:50 AM
One thing I wanted to mention about the "beeps"... I mentioned that the first beep was for the first stage. Make sure you check out the first stage since it is not the "starting" stage. Mentioning this because I didn't want you skipping right to the second beep thinking that the first beep was the normal starting point.
Thanks for letting me know, Tony :) I'll get them all! Codes that are able to access cut/unused material are my favorite kind of codes :D

GelmiR
03-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Very low on time today, but I did set up the codes and did a quick test. I've seen that indeed any level with any character can be started :) Haven't seen any unused levels yet, but I have seen that some levels don't have enemies. I've seen it in the gem mine, which is a 2 player level, but other things like power ups and vehicles were missing as well. Maybe a side effect, or they are only loaded if both characters are in the level? Will dive into more testing soon :)
Edit: and as always, thanks so far Tony!

Edit 2:

Had a little time before work to test it a bit, got this so far. The # is for the number of beeps.

LEVEL 1 - THE WOODS
#1 Vine Field (Donald)
#2 Flower Patch (Mickey)
#3 Gem Mine (2 Player)
#4 Spider Cave
#5 Spider Boss
#6 Forest (sort of...)

LEVEL 2 - MOUNTAINS IN THE SKY
#1 Leaf Surfing (Donald)
#2 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#3 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#4 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#5 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#6 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#7 ...nothing
#8 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#9 ...nothing
#10 Leaf Surfing (Donald) *
#11 ...nothing
#12 Over The Mountain (Mickey)
#13 Over The Mountain (Mickey) *
#14 Over The Mountain (Mickey) *
#15 Cowboy Craze (2 Player)
#16 Among The Clouds
#17 Block Dragons Boss
#18 Block Dragons Boss complete - transition to bubble

* Stage looks messed up or is missing things.

I need to do more testing of course, but I've seen levels that are missing their enemies, power-ups and other things, also some levels act really weird. Will be interesting to look into it more. Gotta go to work soon, will complete the list soon :)

Tony H
03-26-2019, 07:52 AM
I'm curious as to how the different characters will affect the stages with oddities (missing enemies, etc).

In several of the weird stages, Mickey's body was kind of frozen in a pose (I'm sure you've seen it). You can move him back and forth, but he can't jump. When I get back, I'll see if I can figure out how to get him to jump. Might be able to do more exploring that way.

GelmiR
03-26-2019, 09:57 AM
I'm curious as to how the different characters will affect the stages with oddities (missing enemies, etc).

In several of the weird stages, Mickey's body was kind of frozen in a pose (I'm sure you've seen it). You can move him back and forth, but he can't jump. When I get back, I'll see if I can figure out how to get him to jump. Might be able to do more exploring that way.
Cool! Or maybe a 'map mode' code? But yeah, I've seen that happen. I think it also happens when you use the 'no clip' code and fall to the bottom of the screen. Not sure if there are differences with choosing different characters, will let you know!

GelmiR
03-27-2019, 11:04 AM
Got this so far, will do some more now.

It's hard for me to properly test 2 player mode, as I don't know how to configure 2 controllers for Genesis Plus GX.
So this will be mainly testing for Mickey and Donald seperately, as well as booting levels in 2 player mode.

LEVEL 1 - THE WOODS

#1 Vine Field (Donald stage)
There are no enemies, power-ups, or growing plants to interact with as Mickey or Donald. Stage boots/looks fine in all modes.

#2 Flower Patch (Mickey stage)
There are no enemies, power-ups, or flowers* to interact with as Mickey or Donald. Stage boots/looks fine in all modes.
* The 'catapulting' flowers work, but the ones from which petals are supposed to appear do not.

#3 Gem Mine (2 Player stage)
There are no enemies or power-ups. The mine cart is missing, as well as the shiny animated gems that are part of the scenery. Stage boots/looks fine in all modes.

#4 Spider Cave
There are no enemies or power-ups. The spiders needed to continue (you walk on their webbing) are also missing. Stage boots/looks fine in all modes.

#5 Spider Boss
The Spider Boss is a no-show. Stage boots/looks fine in all modes.

#6 Forest
The level starts at the very top of the screen and pans down to the bottom, where the character(s) are frozen in the 'falling' frame at the very bottom of the screen. Stage boots/looks fine in all modes.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

LEVEL 2 - MOUNTAINS IN THE SKY

#1 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Power-ups are there and stage boots/looks fine in all modes. Though 2 player will insta-freeze if one character dies. Stage can be completed with Mickey from this point.

#2 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Stage segment looks messed up, character(s) will almost instantly fall off the leaf and stay at the bottom of the screen in a frozen pose.

#3 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Stage segment looks messed up, character(s) will be stuck in place.

#4 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Only the lowering rocks, the hud, and player character appear. All else will be missing. Character(s) fall to the bottom and remain in a frozen pose.

#5 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Some visible water animation and power-ups visible, as well as the hud and character(s), all else is missing. Again falling down to the bottom and remaining there in a frozen pose.

#6 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Stage segment looks messed up. Hud, character(s) and a flame object (gotta jump over it) appears, rest is missing. Falling to the bottom, etc.

#7 ...nothing

#8 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Only the flame objects, hud, and character(s) appear, rest is missing. Falling to the bottom, etc.

#9 ...nothing

#10 Leaf Surfing segment (Donald stage)
Only the flame objects, hud, and character(s) appear, rest is missing. Falling to the bottom, etc.

#11 ...nothing

#12 Over The Mountain segment (Mickey stage)
Boots/looks fine in all modes. Stage can be completed with Donald from this point.

#13 Over The Mountain segment (Mickey stage)
Stage looks messed up, character falls to bottom.

#14 Over The Mountain segment (Mickey stage)
Stage looks messed up, though if you land at the right place, next stage will load fine.

#15 Cowboy Craze (2 player)
Stage boots/looks fine in all modes, power-ups and enemies also present. Stage acts weird on 1 player though, sometimes panning the screen to the top and freezin the character in place. Oddly enough, there are logs on the platforms you have to use to reach higher ground. This normally only happens in 1 player levels, but this is a 2 player level. So I didn't expect them to be present. Not working as it should in 1 player mode, though.

#16 Among The Clouds
Stage boots/looks fine in all modes, power-ups and enemies present.

#17 Block Dragons Boss
Stage boots/looks fine, Block Dragons Boss is present.

#18 Block Dragons Boss complete - transition to bubble
Stage boots/looks fine, transition works.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

LEVEL 3 - UNDER THE SEA

#1 Transition screen #2 From- and back to Sea Caverns (Donald stage) / From Sea Caverns to Coral Reef (Mickey stage)
There is supposed to be a difference here. In this segment, Mickey can continue, but Donald has to go back. The correct version is loaded for its character. So it boots/looks and works as it should.

#2 Transition from Sea Caverns to Island Hopping (Donald stage)
Boots/looks fine and works as it should. Also works fine when using Mickey.

#3 Island Hopping (Donald stage)
All in working order, also playable as Mickey. Not sure about 2 player, as it freezes when one character dies. It will boot/look fine in 2 player, though. I guess that applies when trying any single player level in 2 player mode.

#4 Coral Reef (Mickey stage)
Boots/looks fine, enemies and power-ups are present.

#5 Underwater Ruins (2 player)
Boots/looks fine, also been able to play a chunk of it in single player (in combination with codes to jump higher and clip through some walls). But the clam 'car' won't work in single player, so can't complete it in that mode. Enemies and power-ups present.

#6 Transition to Sunken Ship
Everything looks/works as it should.

#7 Sunken Ship
Normal.

#8 Glut the Shark Boss
Normal.

#9 Transition screen from the Sunken Ship to the Library
Normal.

#10 Transition screen #1 to Transition screen #2
Normal.

#11 Quick underwater shot, quickly cuts to the Library level

Tony H
03-27-2019, 11:41 AM
That is frickin cool! You take some damn impressive notes.

GelmiR
03-27-2019, 11:46 AM
That is frickin cool! You take some damn impressive notes.
Thanks Tony :D Here's level 4, not sure if I can do level 5 (final level) today, but soon!

LEVEL 4 - THE LIBRARY

#1 The Library
I thought there might be 3 different versions of this level; one where the book level can be accessed by donald, one where the Christmas Present can be accessed by 2 players and a Mickey version (he has an exclusive level up ahead), but that is not the case. It's the same level for all, with the above locations only accessible to the designated character(s). Power-ups and enemies present, level boots/looks fine.

#2 ...nothing

#3 ...nothing

#4 The Library
Same stage, though starts close to the Christmas Present. In 1 player mode, it's closed - in 2 player mode it's open (normal).

#5 The Library
Again, same stage. Player starts right above an open sugar bowl, which starts that seperate mini stage.

#6 The Library
Seems these are exit point locations from the various sugar pots.

#7 The Library
Same, player is again dropped in a sugar pot.

#8 Book (Donald stage)
Everything normal, can also be accessed by Mickey and/or 2 Player.

#9 The Library
Exit point from leaving the Book stage.

#10 Flying Cork (Mickey stage)
Lol this level works as intended, but not with Donald or 2 Player. Donald is replaced with 2 blocks. This level has sprites/animations that must only exist for Mickey. There's also not really any way to complete the level in 2 Player. Screen will move to the bottom of the screen as intended, stay there for a bit, then pan up and stay there. Works 'fine' as Donald :P

#11 Cookie Jar
Near the end, this is the exit point from the Flying Cork stage.

#12 Christmas Present (2 player)
I was able to play most of it in single player, too.

#13 The Library
Exit point from leaving the Christmas Present.

#14 Cookie Jar (Donald's version, and probably 2 player as well)
Everything seems normal. Well, for a magical cookie jar. This is Donald's version, as the bottle to access the Flying Cork is not there. So there ARE two different versions of this level. Most probably because the bottle itself is a static object. I don't get why they did this, though. They could just have 'disabled' the cork popping effect, like they closed off the Book and Christmas Present stages. But I guess people might think the bottle wasn't functioning with Donald, removing it for his version instead.

#15 Cookie Jar (Mickey's version)
This version has the bottle and is thus, Mickey's version. The effect will work on Donald as well, prepare for some messed up sprites, though.

#16 Madam Mim Boss
Everything normal.

#17 The Library
Exit from the Cookie Jar, transition to the Magic Box level.

#18 The Library
At a sugar bowl.

#19 The Library
At a sugar bowl.

EDIT:
Interesting... the Carpet Ride from level 2 seems to be missing so far. Might be some more 'blanks' in there. I'll see if I can make it pop up later. Sea Caverns as well. Probably because they are both the first stages of their level? That doesn't explain the first stage of level 4 working, though. Unless it's an order thing... as the first stage of level one is also around the 5th or 6th beep.

Tony H
03-28-2019, 06:06 AM
Doing zero beeps should take you to the very beginning of every level.

GelmiR
03-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Doing zero beeps should take you to the very beginning of every level.
Yeah pretty dumb of myself to not figure that out, LOL :D Will start with level 5 this evening, I think. Also curious what will happen when completing (for example) a Mickey level with Donald. If the player will keep getting the Mickey levels, or if it will 'correct' to Donald levels. I suspect it will be the latter. Having fun with this in any case :D Thanks again Tony!

EDIT: One thing that doesn't explain... level 1, 6 beeps is the first stage. Hm... could be a difference for 1 and 2 player with the jumping platforms, maybe.

GelmiR
03-28-2019, 05:09 PM
You know what's really interesting about the stage select codes? It also allows you to select the unused menu cards in the menu as well as the Pete bonus card :D Having selected the card of the left of the bonus Pete card will mess up the screen a bit. Nothing happens when choosing one of the cards though, it will restart the option menu. But still interesting that they can be selected. Might have been planned for something at some point.... I could also keep pressing right and up or down and really mess up the options' screen look :)
EDIT: I forgot, those extra cards are used for password and control screens.

Anyway, here's level 5!

LEVEL 5 - MAGIC BOX

This level starts in a green area with lots of mushrooms. Near the end, there is a hedge with a gate, and a castle in the background. There are dies and a sign that says 'press me'. Donald must jump on the 2nd one, and he can enter the gate to start the Hedge Maze. Mickey must jump on the 2nd to the last one, and he can enter the gate and start the Looking Glass. It's been a long time, but for 2 Player I think both characters have to be on the last die. They can then enter the gate to start Mystery Doors. Press a wrong one, and you'll enter an area with some bells and (I think) powerups and are transported a bit to the back of the level.
The Mystery Doors are a bit of a gauntlet. I'm not sure (been too long) if it forces you to replay some of the older levels, or if it IS possible to pick the right one and continue on. But my friend and I always opened 2-3 'wrong' doors, which makes you replay bits of earlier stages.

#1-5 Hedge Maze (Donald stage)
The maze, the green colored hedged version, looks fine I think.

#6-10 Hedge Maze (Donald stage)
Maze again, but the hedge is a more brown/autumn color. Well it's supposed to be anyway, the segments look completely messed up. It does seem to correct itself when you leave a green colored segment and enter a brown colored segment.

#11-12 The Looking Glass segments (Mickey stage)
Boots/looks fine I think.

#13 Mystery Doors (2 Player stage)
Mystery Doors, all doors seem to go to a small segment of the Sea Caverns stage.

#14 Gem Mine (2 Player stage)
Part of the Mystery Doors. Though the player starts near the end of the level this time. With the moon jump code it's possible to backtrack in the level, which reveals that enemies, powerups, and the shiny gem effects are all present this time around.

#15 Carpet Ride
Part of the Mystery Doors.

#16 Hedge Maze (Donald stage)
Messed-up looking segment.

#17 Christmas Present (2 Player stage)
Part of the Mystery Doors.

#18-19-20-21-22 Mystery Doors (2 Player stage)
Mystery Doors, all doors seem to go to a segment of the Gem Mine. Forgot to mention this earlier, but it's interesting that the doors open in single player. This is a 2 player stage, and doors would only open when 2 players would pass it at the same time and would also press up while passing it. I think. Again, been years since I last played it in 2 Player mode. These beeps are probably for other enter/exit points of the repeat-levels, but I was only able to start Gem Mine from these.

#23-24 Magician's Hall
Two-part stage.

#25 Magician Pete Boss
Final Boss of the game.

#26 Bells
Small segment of bells after having pressed the wrong die, I think it leads to beep 29.

#27-28 Exit from die
Exit from having pressed the wrong die, you are placed a bit back into the level, making you replay a bit of it.

#29 Back at dies
Back at the dies after having pressed a wrong one and passed the bells (or replayed something?)

Tony H
03-29-2019, 08:54 PM
Outstanding GelmiR. Will see if I figure out a fix for the stages where he becomes "frozen".

GelmiR
03-30-2019, 01:28 AM
Outstanding GelmiR. Will see if I figure out a fix for the stages where he becomes "frozen".
Cool :D Looking forward to it, thanks in advance!

Tony H
04-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Cool :D Looking forward to it, thanks in advance!

No luck fixing that frozen pose thing.

Scandy
04-03-2019, 02:43 AM
Hi,
this may sound trivial, but playing Golden Axe REV 01 on my JP MegaDrive 2, there are some coloured borders that are very distracting. Any chance to fix this via a GG code? IIRC there is a similar code for Vampire Killer. Thanks!

GelmiR
04-03-2019, 03:05 AM
No luck fixing that frozen pose thing.
No worries Tony, thanks for looking into it :) I had a blast with the level/stage select codes!

Tony H
04-03-2019, 08:20 PM
Hi,
this may sound trivial, but playing Golden Axe REV 01 on my JP MegaDrive 2, there are some coloured borders that are very distracting. Any chance to fix this via a GG code? IIRC there is a similar code for Vampire Killer. Thanks!

Do you know where to find the code for Vampire Killer?

Scandy
04-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Do you know where to find the code for Vampire Killer?

Pardon, I was wrong: the Vampire Killer code just get rid of a "black/red" screen at boot (?).

So i suppose it is impossible to get such a thing (no colored borders) through GG codes?

Thank you.

Tony H
04-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Pardon, I was wrong: the Vampire Killer code just get rid of a "black/red" screen at boot (?).

So i suppose it is impossible to get such a thing (no colored borders) through GG codes?

Thank you.

Not saying it's impossible, but not something I would undertake.

Tony H
04-24-2019, 08:59 PM
Beavis and Butthead (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

ABZT-CA2L +
ABZT-CA7W
Walk thru walls. You can walk right past the barrier and guard at the GWAR concert.

GelmiR
04-25-2019, 01:33 AM
Cool! Out of curiosity; how does it work? Does it need 2 codes for walking through walls from the left, and from the right - or a code for both characters? Will test this soon :)

Tony H
04-25-2019, 09:49 AM
Cool! Out of curiosity; how does it work? Does it need 2 codes for walking through walls from the left, and from the right - or a code for both characters? Will test this soon :)

First code is for Beavis, and second code is for Butthead.

Note: Started working on codes for Adventures of Batman & Robin (E).

GelmiR
04-27-2019, 03:29 AM
Beavis and Butthead (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

ABZT-CA2L +
ABZT-CA7W
Walk thru walls. You can walk right past the barrier and guard at the GWAR concert.
Sorry for the looooooong delay! Something came up, but I did some quick testing. The codes work great :) I tried them individually and got stuck, but turning both codes on fixes it - so no freezing or anything. One thing though; a lot of levels have doors that have to be entered by pressing up. This will not work when the no clip codes are turned on. You'll have to turn them off, and turn them back on when needed.

First code is for Beavis, and second code is for Butthead.

Note: Started working on codes for Adventures of Batman & Robin (E).
Nice, very good looking game - though way too hard for me. I don't think I ever even finished the first level without any codes. It will be interesting to see what you can come up with. I have invincibility codes, but that actually makes the game boring.

Tony H
04-27-2019, 02:35 PM
Adventures of Batman and Robin (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

RGRA-A60L
Pause the game and press B to skip to the next section/level.

BTAT-DP98
Can select the number of lives you start with using the Sound Test number in the Option menu. Sound Test number 15 lets you start with 15 lives, etc. Can choose up to 58 lives.

CWNT-JAHT
Can select up to 20 credits in the Option menu.

A2HA-CA8Y
Don't fall when you walk off ledges (walk on air). Press Down + Jump to drop down.

S44T-JAC0
Jump higher (Batman only).

144T-JAC0
Jump much higher (Batman only).

S5TA-JAEW
Jump higher (Robin only).

15TA-JAEW
Jump much higher (Robin only).

GelmiR
04-28-2019, 09:49 AM
Tested all the Batman & Robin codes, they all work as described :) The lives counter will not go past 9, but the game still keeps track of lives you get beyond that.

A side-note on a Smurfs code you made for me, this one:
AW8T-TA8G - Freezes the log on Falaise / Cliff level, and gets rid of the lava in Volcano levels

It also freezes Gargamel (final boss) in place. Do not have the code activated before the level loads, but activate it as soon as it has loaded. Hit him with an acorn once, turn off the code, and he'll fall off the roof :) In short, the code also affects Gargamel.

Tony H
04-28-2019, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the notes GelmiR! I knew about the limit of 9 lives on the counter, but figured that most people would figure it out quickly, and didn't want to make the description any longer.

I'm working on some codes that reduce the number of enemies on the screen, since the game seems difficult to me. I've had partial success so far. Will post anything worthwhile.

And thanks for the Smurfs note. Will update that in the near future. EDIT: Updated on my site and GH.org

LinkueiBR
04-28-2019, 11:58 PM
Hey Tony!
Time ago you make a really great code that enables the cutscene to finish the Level 9 of the 1995 half finished Prototype of Prince of Persia 2...

Can you make a new code that create 2 loose floors (floors that fall when you walk over) in this screen:

https://i.imgur.com/t77aGyD.png

>>Insert in the location of these 2 transparent floors<<

PASSWORD FOR THE LEVEL 9: WWQWE

OFF: Here's the actual state of my gfx, colors and music improvement hack with your fix code and the name properly credited :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23z2zfbzGQ

GelmiR
04-29-2019, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the notes GelmiR! I knew about the limit of 9 lives on the counter, but figured that most people would figure it out quickly, and didn't want to make the description any longer.

I'm working on some codes that reduce the number of enemies on the screen, since the game seems difficult to me. I've had partial success so far. Will post anything worthwhile.

And thanks for the Smurfs note. Will update that in the near future.
You're welcome :)

Tony H
04-29-2019, 08:16 PM
Hey Tony!
Time ago you make a really great code that enables the cutscene to finish the Level 9 of the 1995 half finished Prototype of Prince of Persia 2...

Can you make a new code that create 2 loose floors (floors that fall when you walk over) in this screen:

https://i.imgur.com/t77aGyD.png

>>Insert in the location of these 2 transparent floors<<

PASSWORD FOR THE LEVEL 9: WWQWE

OFF: Here's the actual state of my gfx, colors and music improvement hack with your fix code and the name properly credited :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23z2zfbzGQ

Hmmm, will investigate the floor tile replacement when I get some time. Sounds interesting.

LinkueiBR
04-30-2019, 12:54 PM
Hmmm, will investigate the floor tile replacement when I get some time. Sounds interesting.

Tony H
05-01-2019, 12:25 AM
GelmiR, here are some experimental codes for Adventures of batman & Robin. I'm probably not going to add them to the site. To properly do "fewer enemies", it would require a ton of Game Genie codes, since each code only applies to a small section of each level. Really no need to test these, unless you're curious.

Adventures of batman & Robin (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

AFYT-CAEA
This code determines how many enemies are on the screen at the very beginning of the game. It's set to one, but code can be set to any value you want (within reason). The value for that section is normally 3 (3 enemies). Only applies to a small area.

AJFA-AA3L
Many more enemies on screen. So many enemies start coming onto the screen, that the CPU has trouble keeping up and some of the enemies are only partially drawn. I guess this could be considered the Ultra Hard mode. lol.

AKZA-AA3G
Most enemies gone in the first level. You don't have to wait for the "Go" prompt to proceed.

--------

A2HA-CA8Y
Another type of code I was playing around with... this code lets Batman "hang" from the upper walkway even if there isn't any walkway. There are gaps between the upper walkways, and this code lets Batman grab even where the gaps are. I guess I could call it a "hang anywhere" code, or "hang on air". He can also walk over those gaps without falling. It doesn't work on the next level though, so not very useful.

GelmiR
05-01-2019, 06:45 AM
Thanks Tony, I'm always curious :)

Less enemies in level 1: works as described
Many more enemies: LOL this was insane! Didn't take long before the game froze on me :D
Most enemies in level 1 gone: This one didn't work for me. It seemed fine at first, but after the bank area in the level, it seems I got a lot more enemies than is even normal for the regular game.
Hang anywhere: works as described

Thanks, was fun testing these :)

Tony H
05-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Batman (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

A2GA-CA68
Hit enemies or bosses from anywhere. Also works with Baterang. EDIT: Don't know if it works with other weapons.

REET-C608
1 hit kills enemies and bosses.

RFJA-A6YL +
C3JA-AA70
Walk thru walls. Does not work with boxes/crates.

B2AT-CA46
Invincibility.

ABKA-BP94
Jump higher.

============

Interesting note... The codes for the European and USA versions appear to be interchangeable. The codes above will also work on the USA version. This means that most or all of the USA codes on the internet should work on the European version.

GelmiR
05-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Cool :) I could do a quick test, but I'd rather do a full playthrough to be able to properly test these codes.
Unfortunately, I won't have time to do so until wednesday. Will let you know how they worked out by then!

Tony H
05-05-2019, 11:37 PM
Cool :) I could do a quick test, but I'd rather do a full playthrough to be able to properly test these codes.
Unfortunately, I won't have time to do so until wednesday. Will let you know how they worked out by then!

Sounds good. I've also got a level select code like I've made before where you can use the Sound Effects number to choose which level you start on. I've got one working, but seeing if I can come up with a better version. Will post something tomorrow.

GelmiR
05-06-2019, 12:43 AM
Nice! :)

Tony H
05-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Batman (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

5NYT-CY0C +
ATET-AA52
Level select. Use the S.E. Select (Sound Effects) in the Option menu to choose which level you start on. The number won't change, so you'll need to count how many times you press Right. Example: if you want to start on level 3, move the cursor to S.E. Select and press Right 3 times and then press Start.

==========

Was going to take several more codes to get this working perfectly, but I think this version will be fine.

GelmiR
05-07-2019, 01:38 AM
Cool :) Thanks Tony, will add it to the others and do a full playthrough tomorrow in which I will test all the new codes :)

GelmiR
05-08-2019, 05:40 AM
A2GA-CA68 - Hit enemies or bosses from anywhere. Also works with Baterang. EDIT: Don't know if it works with other weapons.
Works great!

REET-C608 - 1 hit kills enemies and bosses.
Works great, also works on the Batmobile/Batwing levels.

RFJA-A6YL +
C3JA-AA70
Walk thru walls. Does not work with boxes/crates.
Did some testing on this, works great :) Be careful when using it, I got stuck when falling to the bottom of the screen after clipping.

B2AT-CA46
Invincibility.
This gives protection against gunfire, knives and explosions.
Spikes still hurt and some other things still hurt, which is probably why I'm using like 3 codes at times :P

ABKA-BP94
Jump higher.
Works great! Especially useful while ascending in the Cathedral (last level).

5NYT-CY0C +
ATET-AA52
Level select.
Works great; the cutscenes also count. When loading the ending scene, I got a glitched screen for about a second before it changed to Joker falling from the cathedral. Trying to load a level after that will give you a green screen. Not sure if it was only 1, or 2 times. Empty slots?

Thanks Tony, was fun testing them :)

Tony H
05-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Thanks for testing those GelmiR! I'll update the code descriptions and add them to the site.

EDIT: LinkueiBR, I didn't have any luck with those falling platforms on Prince of Persia 2.

GelmiR
05-09-2019, 01:50 AM

LinkueiBR
05-09-2019, 08:35 AM
No problems Tony, thank you for trying to find the values for me!

Tony H
05-18-2019, 11:07 AM
Aladdin (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

AMXV-YA82
Enemies attack themselves when they get close to you. Have only tested on the first section. Only works on certain enemies.

=========

The code above works on the first 2 enemies that you encounter in the first section, and I'm guessing it will work on similar enemies in other sections.

Not sure if I'm going make more codes for the other enemies, because it might make the game too easy. There's no need to attack the enemy since he ultimately kills himself.

GelmiR
05-18-2019, 04:00 PM
LOL I was just replaying Aladdin this week :) Will test this tomorrow!

GelmiR
05-20-2019, 04:11 PM
Sorry for the delay Tony, had a shit day yesterday :P Did a quick test of the code, so far I've seen effects on the guards with swords and the ones with sticks (?). Fun effect :) Will try some more later, but I think that's the only ones that work.

Tony H
05-20-2019, 11:30 PM
Thanks for testing that. Now that you have seen what the code does, do you think the game would be too boring or too easy if all the enemies were like that?

GelmiR
05-21-2019, 01:39 AM
You're welcome! :) While it is fun, I think that fun would wear off pretty fast and make the game boring. I wouldn't make codes for the rest / all of the game if that'd mean you'd have to put lots of time into them.

Tony H
05-21-2019, 08:52 PM
You're welcome! :) While it is fun, I think that fun would wear off pretty fast and make the game boring. I wouldn't make codes for the rest / all of the game if that'd mean you'd have to put lots of time into them.

Agreed, game would seem pretty boring, so will cancel the rest of those codes. If I can think of any other interesting codes for Aladdin, I'll post them. If not, Pirates of the Dark Water will be next.

GelmiR
05-22-2019, 12:32 AM
Oh man, I love Pirates of Dark Water :) You already gave me quite a lot of interesting codes for that one, though I'm still interested in seeing if there's anything else you can come up with. I'll look up the version I'm using, as I know there was at least 2 of them.
EDIT: I'm using a USA/Europe May 1994 version.

Tony H
05-22-2019, 01:03 PM
I've got some more new code ideas for Aladdin. Will post them altogether when I'm done.

GelmiR
05-22-2019, 02:23 PM
I look forward to testing them :)

Tony H
05-23-2019, 11:10 PM
Aladdin (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

GJRT-BM8A
Picking up an apple kills all enemies on screen. Note that your apple count won't go up with this code active, so you may want to use the infinite apples code so you won't run out of apples (ATBV-0A6G).

F2RT-A98A
Picking up an apple refills some of your health. Note that your apple count won't go up with this code active, so you may want to use the infinite apples code so you won't run out of apples (ATBV-0A6G).

ATBV-0A6G
Infinite apples.

D2GB-0A58
Access the Debug menu by pressing A in the Option menu. It has invincibility, level select, etc.

ACRV-YA74
Enables free movement mode. You can move anywhere in the level with the directional pad, although you will be invisible. Code can be turned on at anytime, but the only way to disable the code is to go to the exit, and turn the code off as soon as the level ends.

==========

Notes:
The infinite apples code on the GameHacking dot org page is not correct. It works, but not correctly.
There is a high jump code on the GH page.

GelmiR
05-24-2019, 01:06 AM
Cool :D I'll test this these weekend! I have used ATBV-0A6J for infinite apples, a code from Gamehacking. Is that the one that doesn't work correctly, and if so, how so? It worked for me :)

Tony H
05-24-2019, 11:45 AM
That code does give you inf apples, but it also changes the value in another address that it's not supposed to. I can't tell what that address is used for (if anything), and it would take some time to figure out.

Also, the "enable free movement" code can be turned on at anytime. I'll update that code description a little later.

GelmiR
05-24-2019, 01:16 PM
Ah okay, thanks :D Will test them tomorrow! Free movement might be "map mode" from the debug menu? Though I'm not sure if that makes Aladdin invisible.

GelmiR
05-24-2019, 03:28 PM
So, had some time to test them right now:

GJRT-BM8A
Picking up an apple kills all enemies on screen. Note that your apple count won't go up with this code active, so you may want to use the infinite apples code so you won't run out of apples (ATBV-0A6G).
Works! In-game, dark-colored wonder lamps (it looks like the one Jafar ends up in, in the movie) can be found. When you grab one, it will kill all enemies on-screen. This code seems to replicate that effect, but with apples instead. After picking up one apple, I've seen other apples in close proximity getting messed up, looking like pieces of the dark-colored wonder lamp power-up. But it works as described :)

F2RT-A98A
Picking up an apple refills some of your health. Note that your apple count won't go up with this code active, so you may want to use the infinite apples code so you won't run out of apples (ATBV-0A6G).
Nice, seems to work great.

ATBV-0A6G
Infinite apples.
No problems, works as described.

D2GB-0A58
Access the Debug menu by pressing A in the Option menu. It has invincibility, level select, etc.
Works great, nice shortcut!

ACRV-YA74
Enables free movement mode. You can move anywhere in the level with the directional pad, although you will be invisible. The only way to disable the code is to go to the exit, and turn the code off as soon as the level ends.
This indeed seems to replicate the Map Mode that can be accessed within the Debug Menu. Though using it from the Debug Menu, unlike with this code, I don't think it can be turned off for the next level.

I just had an idea for a possible code. Not sure what good it would do, but it might be interesting. In-game, power-ups with the head of Abu (Aladdin's pet monkey) can be found. After picking one up and completing a level, you will get a bonus level in which you play as Abu. Would it be hard to be able to select either Aladdin or Abu for the normal game/levels? Not sure you'll be able to progress throughout the game as Abu, but it could be fun. Long as it's not too much work, of course! Thanks for the codes so far, as always it's been fun testing them :)

Tony H
05-25-2019, 10:43 AM
Changing characters is a great idea for a code (I didn't even know about Abu). I've spent a little time on it but no luck so far. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

You are correct, the "free movement" code is based on the map mode in the debug menu, and the "kill all enemies on screen" code is replicating the dark wonder lamps.

Thanks for testing the codes!

GelmiR
05-25-2019, 12:35 PM
You're welcome Tony :D Thanks for looking into possibilities for an Abu code :)

Tony H
05-27-2019, 04:11 PM
GelmiR, I've started working on codes for Pirates of Dark Water and I have a question. How does the Gravity Potion work? I've selected it in the pause menu and gone back to the game and when I press C, he starts flashing and it seems like he's invincible, but I don't see anything related to gravity happening (like jumping higher or free movement). Is that how the Gravity Potion is supposed to work?

GelmiR
05-27-2019, 04:43 PM
If that's the one I think it is, you have to double-jump left or right to jump really far in that direction. It's pretty much the only potion I use in the game :)
Edit: Just checked, it's the one.

Tony H
05-27-2019, 04:51 PM
If that's the one I think it is, you have to double-jump left or right to jump really far in that direction. It's pretty much the only potion I use in the game :)
Edit: Just checked, it's the one.

Ahhh, just tried the double jump and it works. Thanks for the help. Might be able to make a code or two with that info. :-)

Tony H
05-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Interesting note, it appears that the codes for both versions might be interchangeable. Haven't tested these new codes on both versions yet, but my older codes do work on both.

Pirates of Dark Water (Genesis) (May 1994) Game Genie

A5VT-AA8C
Hit enemies from anywhere (in front of you). Has only been tested with the sword.

DJEA-AA7G
Access level select (and character select). Just start the game like you normally would and you will be taken to the level/character select screen.

XEHA-BA98
Start a new game with 99 of every item, the upgraded sword, and everything else in the pause/item menu. Code must be turned on when you start a new game.

AAFA-AA94
Always get Niddler when you call him.

GelmiR
05-28-2019, 01:15 AM
Looks like it's time to do some Pirates of Dark Water replaying :) These look very interesting, thanks!! I have to say I will be helping some friends move in the next couple of days, so I won't be around as much. But I will still be doing some testing tomorrow morning. Will let you know how they work out!

GelmiR
05-29-2019, 06:08 AM
Did some quick testing and have seen some stuff that interesting to mention. But I want to do some more testing first. For now, some info/testing on this code:

AAFA-AA94

You made the code, so you probably know how it works :P But I like to figure it out, too. You seemingly start with zero items, but I think you actually have 100 Minga Melons? In any case, after calling Niddler once, you get 90 Minga Melons. It takes off 10 every time you call Niddler. I doubt anyone will call Niddler 10 times, but of course I did. It "resets" to the invisible 100 Minga Melons after having done so, though. So yeah this code works great :)
One more thing on this code, when after having called Niddler and selecting the map screen the game showed that I was at the Janda Town level. Which is (I think) level 5? While I was actually in the 1st level. From the map screen, I could then choose one of the next levels. Will do some more testing, but right now it seemed that I could skip from level 1 to the levels that are available after level 5. Also saw some sprite/color issues with some enemies, but not sure yet which code causes this. Will do some more tomorrow :)

Tony H
05-29-2019, 10:06 AM
GelmiR, try adding this code to the other Niddler code (use both codes. I'm not at home right now so can't test, but this code might help.

AMDA-LA2E

GelmiR
05-30-2019, 12:40 AM
Thanks! Added the code, here's my findings so far:

A5VT-AA8C
Hit enemies from anywhere (in front of you). Has only been tested with the sword.
Seems to work pretty good, but I want to do more testing (also on bosses) in the next couple of days.

DJEA-AA7G
Access level select (and character select). Just start the game like you normally would and you will be taken to the level/character select screen.
No issues, works great.

XEHA-BA98
Start a new game with 99 of every item, the upgraded sword, and everything else in the pause/item menu. Code must be turned on when you start a new game.
What I can tell so far, is that some of the potions have ?? instead of 99. Though they actually are 99, as they cound down to 98 after having used one. While the options/pause screen shows the player to have everything, this isn't actually the case. At least, not for the missing piece of Ren's half-sword. It's in the screen, but Ren's sword doesn't receive the power-up. It's supposed to give him a full sword (short cutscene should take place before obtaining it), making his attack stronger. If you are interested in seeing it, I think the password DSILLER starts off Ren with his full sword, and will show that small cutscene as well.
Coins are not registered. Even though the player has 99 coins, I've seen characters respond me to saying that I have no money. Also while there is at least 1 boss that takes all your coins after beating him (in the Andorus level, fairly late in the game), the player will lose all keys and coins at the start of each new level. I think for the keys, that's just how the game is coded. But for coins it doesn't make sense.
Still want to do more testing with this.

AAFA-AA94 + AMDA-LA2E
Works, and calling Niddler and then going to the map screen doesn't make the player be in Janda Town. Can you believe I actually forgot that you were able to go back to the map screen after calling Niddler? At times after completing a level, you will be able to choose from 2 levels as your next one. After calling Niddler and going to the map screen, you can abort the level and pick the other one. Been ages since we used that, I'd forgotten :) Anyway, still works the same with the Minga Melons, not sure if that was intended - but it works!

I've had some sprite issues in Janda Town. But it only happens if I jump over Zoolie. He's a character you aren't supposed to skip anyway, you have to interact with him. But I always jump over him for fun. That's when some of the next enemies have sprite-color issues. Haven't figured out which codes do that. But again if that's the only time it happened (want to do full playthrough) it doesn't matter, as you're not supposed to skip him anyway.

Fun facts on this game; It's based on the cancelled cartoon of the same name. But unlike the SNES version (and the series), the Mega Drive / Genesis version actually has an ending. I don't know if the missing piece of Ren's sword was in the cartoon episodes (don't think so) or if it was ever planned to be in it

Been fun so far, thanks Tony! :)

Edit:
I added a screenshot of the enemy that has his colors messed up. Zoolie is on the left, and it seems like the enemy on the right is using his color palette? I wouldn't bother looking into this, as I have no idea if it's even one of your new codes that does this. It may even be a code I already had, that I just never noticed. Will do more testing to find out. And again, if you play normally and talk to Zoolie, after which he disappears, the enemies will have their own color palettes anyway. At 2:45 in this video you can see the location of the screenshot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezS1XxhQMp0

Tony H
05-31-2019, 12:12 AM
Thank you so much for the awesome testing, GelmiR. Here is a code that I originally wasn't going to use, but it may be useful. It's the same as the "Start with 99 of everything" code, but with a value of 1 instead of 99. You can not use both codes at the same time since they both modify the same ROM address. There are only a few items added with this code, but I think it does the short cut scene for when you get the upgraded sword...

Pirates of Dark Water (Genesis) Game Genie

AEHA-BA98
Start a new game with Vitality Enhancer, Stone Elixir, Vortex Magic, the upgraded sword, and a few other items. Code must be turned on when you start a new game.

EDIT: Just tested and it does the sword upgrade cut screen as soon as the game actually starts.

GelmiR
05-31-2019, 03:04 AM
You're very welcome :D I plan for this to be the last day I help move my friends - they're so inefficient, LOL.... So weekend starts this evening, and I'll do some more testing tomorrow :) thanks for the new code! As for the start with 99 code, I think it only displays having the sword and coins, but not actually having them? Could it be like Addams Family Values where you had one code to display the items, and needed more to actually use them?

GelmiR
06-01-2019, 05:38 AM
More testing for Pirates of Dark Water:

A5VT-AA8C
You need to face the direction the enemy is in. I've also seen it work when you double jump (somersault) at/towards them. This code is very useful against bosses.

XEHA-BA98
This code is fun, but I wouldn't recommend it for a playthrough. If you get over 100 potions, it will "reset" to 10 potions. Coins are not recognized as being in the player's posession when needed, and both keys and coins will be missing from the player's inventory upon loading the next level.

AAFA-AA94 + AAFA-AA94
Works perfectly, though I haven't been able to figure out what's going on with the "go to map screen" function. When I was able to choose from levels 2 and 3, it took me back to only being able to select the 1st level. But then, it's a useless feature anyway, which is probably why I wouldn't remember it. Levels 2 and 3 are Citadel and Port of Pandawa. If Citadel was too hard, you could call Niddler and pick Port of Pandawa instead. But I would never do that personally, as you'd still have to play Citadel anyway. So if you just stay away from the map screen, players can call Niddler at anyway and change the player character.

AEHA-BA98
Start a new game with Vitality Enhancer, Stone Elixir, Vortex Magic, the upgraded sword, and a few other items. Code must be turned on when you start a new game.ou
You also start with a couple of Treasures of Rule:
- The one you get from Tork in Bobo Mountain (level 4)
- The one you get from Mantus in Andorus (level 6 or 7, depending on player choice)
- The one you get from Bloth on the Maelstrom (level 8)

As for the sword piece, it does show up in the pause menu and the cutscene does play, but the Ren character still has the half-sword. I played through the game and picked up the power-up (it's hidden in the Sunken Bridge level), and the sword would turn full - without showing the cut-scene again :)

I've seen the sprite color-palette issue on the same and on one other location. It only lasted a few seconds though. I'm afraid I haven't been able to figure out which code(s) cause this. But it's not a big deal, I think - nothing game-breaking.

This was fun, thanks again for the codes :)

Edit PS: I take it you had no luck with Aladdin for an Abu code?

Tony H
06-01-2019, 11:44 AM
GelmiR, I had several questions for you, but you answered all of them in your last post. Can not thank you enough for your notes! I'll make some code description changes and add them to the site. I think I'm going to leave out the AEHA-BA98 code (the one that shows the (false) sword upgrade cutscene). I'll add the "Start w/99 items" code, but will make some changes to the description. I'm also going to spend some time and see if I can figure out a better version of that code (no guarantees). I lucked out with the current "Start w/99 items" code because there was a single instruction that normally set all of the "item" quantities to zero. Changing the instruction to a different value lets you start with more, but obviously needs some work to get it to work correctly. I'm going to try a different approach next. The old code is used when the game is first loaded. I'm going to see if I can figure out a way to get it to work during game play. If it's possible, it will probably take more than one code, but will be worth it if it works correctly.

I spent some more time with the Abu code but failed. Not saying it isn't possible though.

GelmiR
06-01-2019, 01:28 PM
You're welcome Tony :) I like doing it, and this is one of my favorite games. Good call, without the sword power-up, the AEHA-BA98 code doesn't really add anything. The start with 99 items is a keeper, as there is still fun to be had with it for testing. Cool, I look forward to whatever you come up with!

As for the Abu code, wether or not you succeed in getting that to work, thanks for looking into it :)

Tony H
06-01-2019, 03:26 PM
Update on my efforts on finding a different way of making a "have all items" code. As suspected, it's going to take a ton of codes. I've given up on it, but will post what I found in case I decide to come back to it later and finish it. No need to test these unless you're just curious.

These are raw/unencrypted...

Pirates of Dark Water

These codes can be turned on at anytime during game play. If you turn the codes on while the game is paused, you may need to un-pause and re-pause to see the effects.

04BA1E:6002 Enables the cursor/bracket in the pause menu.
04C028:6002 Adds the pictures of all the items in the pause menu.
04C092:7809 + 04C094:4E71 Adds a value of 9 to every item in the pause menu (can be modified to any value you want).
04B9E6:6002 Allows you to move the cursor up to where the items are so you can select them (in the pause menu).
00FF4C:6002 Lets you see which item was selected from the pause menu when you return to the game.

As you can see, every tiny little thing needs a code. Will be waaay too many by the time I'm done.

Will go back the the single code I made earlier and see if I can improve that one.

GelmiR
06-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Interesting, thanks for sharing :) Good luck improving the single code!

EDIT:
I figured out the sprite color palette issues, pretty sure it's not related to any code, but rather the game itself. In the first level, you can interact with a monkey bird. If you stand close to him, use the walk on air code, and quickly jump up a couple of times - you'll see the issue with the enemies for about a second. This also happens in that area I talked about earlier in Janda Town, and I didn't use that one code back there.
Normally, players do not skip these characters, but interact with them. After they do, the character disappears - preventing any palette issues. I guess it's a game issue that's always been there :)

Tony H
06-02-2019, 09:54 AM
Glad to hear that it wasn't a code causing the problem, thanks for letting me know.

I decided not to spend anymore time on that start w/99 items code. There's already plenty of individual item codes out there anyways. Will pick another game from the list sometime in the near future.

EDIT: I came up with a few more new code ideas for Pirates of Dark Water. Will post when done.

GelmiR
06-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Cool :) Just replayed the game today, found another place where the color palettes were messed up, lol... Looking forward to seeing whatever more you can come up with :)

Tony H
06-02-2019, 02:38 PM
What a fantastic game. Have been playing further into the game and really enjoying it. More new codes...

Pirates of Dark Water (Genesis) (May 1994)

FX6A-AA4R
Hit treasure chests from anywhere. Can use with the code that makes the chest item never disappear (AM3T-AA90), or the "Collect treasure chest items from anywhere" code (AX4A-AA6E).

AX4A-AA6E
Collect treasure chest items from anywhere. Can use with the "Hit treasure chests from anywhere" code (FX6A-AA4R).

DX3T-AEF0
Treasure chest items stay 3x longer before they disappear.

AM3T-AA90
Treasure chest items never disappear.

AM5A-AA3T
Get the maximum amount of an item on pickup (from chests). Doesn't work on daggers.
NOTE: This code should work perfectly as far as amounts, keeping items between levels, etc. So far, I've tested it on these items (with amounts): melons, coins, keys = 90. Gravity potion = 10. Food = 3.
This code kind of makes the "Always get Niddler" code obsolete, but will still keep it on the site.

============

GelmiR, what are the coins used for?

GelmiR
06-03-2019, 01:34 AM
Nice! Glad to see you are enjoying the game :D

Awesome, I look forward to testing the new codes! Might be a few days, maybe tuesday but no later than wednesday morning. Especially the "maximum count of an item" sounds very interesting. Lots of questions popping up in my mind, stuff I'd like to test:

- Will the potions still reset back to 10 after obtaining too many (there are LOADS of secret areas with items in the game)? Not that it would matter, 10 is still a lot.
- How many lives will you get when you pick up a 1up? The meter only goes up to 9, but the game keeps track of how many lives you have if there's more than 9 as well. I've been able to collect about 60-70 lives in the entire game. Yes, there's THAT many secret areas. Would it go to 99, or 100, and eventually reset?
edit: As you don't mention lives, it might not work on those? Wouldn't be a problem as there's so many lives throughout the game and there's infinite lives :)

Will test it asap :)

As for the coins, this is from the top of my head;
- Port of Pandawa: Beggar asks for 5 coins to help you open a gate (he tells you where its key is, kan be skipped by jumping over him)
- Port of Pandawa: Merchant asks 10 coins to open a gate for you to progress
- Citadel, near its end: the Ghost asks 10 coins to open a gate for you to progress
- Bobo Mountain: Beggar asks 15 coins for a story (it's just some hints, can be skipped by jumping over him)
- Andorus: No coins needed, but if you have any, Mantus (boss) will take them all even if you beat him

Some fun stuff:
- When the SEGA logo appears, press reset. When it reappears, press start to be able to skip the Iguana and other logos and continue straight to the intro sequence.
- When you press and hold down and get hit, there is no knock-back. This is very handy in some areas where you have to stand on a button and wait for it to go down and there's enemies around. Or when standing on the platforms at the last boss.

Tony H
06-03-2019, 09:57 PM
The "Get the maximum amount of an item on pickup" code works like this... When you pick up an item, it will give you the maximum amount that you can normally hold for that item. If you pick up that item again, it will not add to your existing amount, it will keep it at the normal maximum amount. So if you picked up a Gravity Potion, you would have 10 total in your inventory. If you picked up another Gravity Potion, you would still only have 10 total in your inventory. I was very careful with this code so that it wouldn't have any problems like with the other code with getting too many items and "resetting", showing questions marks on some of the item quantities, etc. This code *should* work perfectly. :-)

Thanks for the game tips, will check those out right now.

LinkueiBR
06-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Hey Tony, i have a code request for you that can improve the GROWL/RUNARK gameplay:

In Growl/Runark, enemies recover instantaneously after they get a hit:
https://i.imgur.com/vO5mClk.gif

In SOR (and any other really good beat'em up), enemies has some time before they recover:
https://i.imgur.com/EkmsKNT.gif

Can you make a code to decrease the recover time of the enemies after they get a hit?

Thanks!

GelmiR
06-04-2019, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the info, Tony :) But are you sure that 10 for a potion is the maximum the player can hold? I found sooo many gravity potions, I'm pretty sure well over 10. I thought the counter would still go up after 10, but now I'm not sure. In any case, I'll do some testing tomorrow :)

EDIT (tested all)

Tested all the codes and played a few levels, everything works great :) Especially the max amount from chest code is awesome :D

AX4A-AA6E
Collect treasure chest items from anywhere.
You also pick up items dropped by enemies from anywhere.

AM5A-AA3T
Get the maximum amount of an item on pickup (from chests). Doesn't work on daggers.
This is one nifty code, awesome! Keys and coins reset after each level, but it doesn't matter anymore. Keys always reset after each stage, but I thought originally that you keep coins after each level. But now I'm not sure, maybe you'd always lose them after each level. Anyway I tested it on the other potions as well, it works fine on all of them.

Thanks Tony! :) Did you finish the game yet?

Tony H
06-04-2019, 09:53 PM
GelmiR, have not finished the game yet, but have played several levels. Will update my code descriptions with your awesome notes.

LinkueiBR, if the enemies in that game have any amount of recover time, I can probably make a code to adjust it. If there isn't any at all, then probably can't be done with a few Game Genie codes, and would require too much work. Will investigate a little later when I get some time.

GelmiR
06-05-2019, 03:39 AM
Cool :) Have fun with the remaining levels!

LinkueiBR
06-07-2019, 12:29 AM
GelmiR, have not finished the game yet, but have played several levels. Will update my code descriptions with your awesome notes.

LinkueiBR, if the enemies in that game have any amount of recover time, I can probably make a code to adjust it. If there isn't any at all, then probably can't be done with a few Game Genie codes, and would require too much work. Will investigate a little later when I get some time.

I hope you can do it! :D

Tony H
06-09-2019, 01:31 PM
Found out that my jump higher codes for Simba only worked for young Simba (didn't work on adult Simba)...

The Lion King (Genesis) Game Genie

ACKB-WTJ4
Jump higher (adult Simba).

ACKB-XNA4
Jump much higher (adult Simba).

==============

LinkueiBR, I spent some time on Growl. There is no recover time at all when you hit enemies. However with some enemies, if you hit them enough times, they will drop down and stay stunned for about 3 seconds. I tried getting this to happen on the first punch, but had no luck.

LinkueiBR
06-10-2019, 10:45 AM
:\
No problem Tony, thank you for try it.

Can you make a code to make Chakan stronger and another to make him faster?

Thanks!

Tony H
06-10-2019, 01:01 PM
:\
No problem Tony, thank you for try it.

Can you make a code to make Chakan stronger and another to make him faster?

Thanks!

Should be no problem. What is the exact name of the game, and what exactly to you mean by "stronger"? Do you mean more health, stronger weapons, or ?

Edit: and when you say make him faster, do you mean walk faster?

Pyron
06-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Should be no problem. What is the exact name of the game, and what exactly to you mean by "stronger"? Do you mean more health, stronger weapons, or ?

Edit: and when you say make him faster, do you mean walk faster?

Hi Tony,

please if you can, it may improve the game alot:
- Disable the enemys invencibility time after get hit (its make no sense and is anoying)
- Make chankan invencibility time longer 2x more ( ithink thats already exists but is bugged )
- Make chakan take half of damage from enemys
- And if possible, active the double jump when you press again the jump button, this game had alot of performance problems and the jumps tends to fail when the action is intense.

For me it gonna make the game much more enjoyable.

Tony H
06-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Should be able to do most of those. What is the name of the game? Chakan?

Tony H
06-13-2019, 12:08 AM
The Ooze (Genesis)

AKCT-AA8N +
CWJT-CA68
Invincibility against some enemies. The CWJT-CA68 code prevents you from dying if an enemy attacks your head.

CBCT-AA8G
Invincibilty. You can't pick up items with this code active, but code can be turned on or off at anytime.

Tony H
06-14-2019, 12:51 AM
GelmiR, I'm probably going to start making new codes for either Chuck Rock (E) or TMNT: Hyperstone Heist (E). Do you have a preference?

LinkueiBR and Pyron, would like to make some of the codes you guys requested, but haven't gotten any response to the questions I asked.

GelmiR
06-14-2019, 01:27 AM
Oh, Turtles for sure! :D

Pyron
06-14-2019, 10:46 AM
Should be able to do most of those. What is the name of the game? Chakan?

Chakan for mega drive, sorry for the delayed response

Tony H
06-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Chakan for mega drive, sorry for the delayed response

Thanks. Not familiar with Chakan, so I wasn't sure if he was in more than one game. Will start working on your requests after I'm done with TMHT Hyperstone Heist codes.

Pyron
06-14-2019, 09:01 PM
Thanks. Not familiar with Chakan, so I wasn't sure if he was in more than one game. Will start working on your requests after I'm done with TMHT Hyperstone Heist codes.

Thanks Tony

Tony H
06-15-2019, 11:10 AM
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - The Hyperstone Heist (E)

EJBT-AA34
Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

AK2A-EA20
Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere (only when they are above or below you).

AK1T-EA94
Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere (only when they are to the left or right of you).

D31T-EA94
Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere. Works on any enemies or items, no matter where they are on the screen. You'll need to use an invincibility code in the second section because if you get run over by the car, you will keep dying. You will not be able to pickup the spin attack powerup with the code on.

========

Notes: The last code (D31T-EA94) is a combination of the first two hit anywhere codes. The codes also work on the explosive barrels and fire hydrants. You can hit multiple enemies at once with these codes.

EDIT:

KBNT-EAFW
Spin attack pickup (Super Pizza) lasts 3x longer.

GelmiR
06-16-2019, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the codes Tony :) Did some testing, except for the Master code. I wasn't using one for the codes I already had. I forget, was Master code mostly for playing on real hardware?

Anyway the hit from anywhere codes work great :) I have to do another playthrough without invul codes to test some more. There is 1 level though for which it is best to turn it off, which is the first part of Scene 2 (A Mysterious Ghost Ship). It's a surfing level, you can see it here at 10:52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7urYtiRQdg

Anyway the level was absolute murder when I used it with the hit from anywhere code, LOL... instead of hitting anywhere, I was the one getting hit everywhere by all the stuff floating in the water :D Funny though!

As for the spin 3 times as long, it didn't work for me. I double-checked the code I entered, but I haven't been able to get it to work.

Tony H
06-16-2019, 10:25 AM
GelmiR, I just tried using the combo "hit anywhere" code on the surfing level. Wow, I got the crap beat out of me, although I did make it through the level (barely). lol. I was using the existing invincibility code which worked fine to protect me from the car running me over, but it didn't protect me in the surfing level. I will see if I can come up with a new invincibility code that works on both levels. If you don't use an invincibility code when the car tries to run you over, the hit anywhere code will work against you and make the car keep hitting you over and over no matter where you are. It's pretty funny to keep seeing a "flat" turtle on the ground. :-)

Even though the "combo" hit anywhere code has a few problems, I think it's useful enough to keep it and add it to the site, although I will definitely try to make a better invincibility code.

The two "partial" hit anywhere codes don't seem to have any bad side effects. Those are the two codes that only work for up and down, or left and right. However, if you use both codes together, you will have the same problems as the "combo" hit anywhere code.

As far as the spin attack (super pizza) code that makes it last 3x longer, I think I see the problem with that one. I looked in the ROM and there are 4 different values (for time) right next to each other, and I'm guessing that they use different values for each of the 4 turtles. I only tested it on Leo (with the blue mask) and I assume you were using a different turtle. Will work on fixing that. Will see if I can come up with a single code that will work on all the turtles.

One last thing, I'm working on more new codes. I will probably have a 1 hit kill code for bosses and maybe regular enemies, and a code that makes attacks stronger. If you have any other suggestions, let me know. As always, thanks so much for the testing.

EDIT: The master code is only necessary if you get a blank/red screen. I was getting that red screen if I had a code turned on and reset the game (on Gens emulator). If you're not getting a red screen, no need to use the code.

GelmiR
06-16-2019, 02:24 PM
GelmiR, I just tried using the combo "hit anywhere" code on the surfing level. Wow, I got the crap beat out of me, although I did make it through the level (barely). lol. I was using the existing invincibility code which worked fine to protect me from the car running me over, but it didn't protect me in the surfing level. I will see if I can come up with a new invincibility code that works on both levels. If you don't use an invincibility code when the car tries to run you over, the hit anywhere code will work against you and make the car keep hitting you over and over no matter where you are. It's pretty funny to keep seeing a "flat" turtle on the ground. :-)
LOL I got my ass handed to me there as well, maybe you can use that effect to make an ultra-hard mode :D I'm using 2 invul codes, one is invincibility and the other one is probably for infinite life. Yeah I did try the part with the car again without using an invul code, pretty funny indeed :) Especially with the goofy sound that goes with it.

Even though the "combo" hit anywhere code has a few problems, I think it's useful enough to keep it and add it to the site, although I will definitely try to make a better invincibility code.

The two "partial" hit anywhere codes don't seem to have any bad side effects. Those are the two codes that only work for up and down, or left and right. However, if you use both codes together, you will have the same problems as the "combo" hit anywhere code.
Oh, most definitely! I know that I will add it to my own collection for sure. If problems occur, it's easy enough to turn it off anyway. Forgot to tell you, it works on all bosses except for Baxter Stockman. He's a boss at the end of the Gauntlet, which (I think) is stage 4. But that's because he's in some sort of flying machine. It makes sense, though. You do hit him when you are close enough. Huh. I haven't tried the jump-kick when not close to him. Guess I'll have to try again soon to be sure.

As far as the spin attack (super pizza) code that makes it last 3x longer, I think I see the problem with that one. I looked in the ROM and there are 4 different values (for time) right next to each other, and I'm guessing that they use different values for each of the 4 turtles. I only tested it on Leo (with the blue mask) and I assume you were using a different turtle. Will work on fixing that. Will see if I can come up with a single code that will work on all the turtles.
Ah okay :) Raph (red bandana) is always the turtle of my choice. But a code that works for all of them would be pretty cool.

One last thing, I'm working on more new codes. I will probably have a 1 hit kill code for bosses and maybe regular enemies, and a code that makes attacks stronger. If you have any other suggestions, let me know. As always, thanks so much for the testing.
Sounds good! I can't think of any right now, but if I do, I will post it here as always. And you're welcome, thanks for making them :)

EDIT: The master code is only necessary if you get a blank/red screen. I was getting that red screen if I had a code turned on and reset the game (on Gens emulator). If you're not getting a red screen, no need to use the code.
Got it!

Tony H
06-18-2019, 12:17 AM
Busy at home, so codes will be a little slow this week.

I tried to make a universal "spin attack lasts longer" code to work with all turtles. It worked for the spin attack, but kind of broke the game in other areas. That same routine for the spin attack timer, is also used to determine how long the turtles attack when you press the "A" button, among other things. With that code active, Raph would automatically attack for about 15 seconds just by tapping the A button. Would have been a little useful, but Raph can't move while he's doing that auto-attack.

I'm just going to make a code specific for Raph and call it good for the spin attack timer codes.

TMHT: Hyperstone Heist (E)

KBPA-EAD8
Spin attack pickup (Super Pizza) lasts 3x longer (only for Raph).

GelmiR
06-18-2019, 02:02 PM
No worries, and thanks :) I'll give it a try tomorrow!

Tony H
06-19-2019, 12:16 AM
Getting a little done at a time. :-)

Here's a new invincibility code that works everywhere, including the surfing level. Seems to completely fix the problem we were having before when surfing. I'm also posting the new Hit Anywhere code description.

RHTT-C6TY
Invincibility (works on all levels)

D31T-EA94
Hit enemies from anywhere, and pickup items from anywhere. Works on any enemies or items, no matter where they are on the screen. You'll need to turn the code off or use an invincibility code (RHTT-C6TY) in the second section because if you get run over by the car, you will keep dying. You'll also need to turn the code off or use an invincibility code (RHTT-C6TY) on the surfing level. You will not be able to pickup the spin attack powerup with the code on. If there are multiple enemies on the screen, you will hit all of them at once.

GelmiR
06-19-2019, 06:14 AM
EJBT-AA34
Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.
Resetted the game with a number of codes still activated and got a red screen, so I got to test this after all :) Instant fix!

KBPA-EAD8
Spin attack pickup (Super Pizza) lasts 3x longer (only for Raph).
Works great! I did get stuck on the side of the screen. I tried to go to the side of the screen again the 2nd time I picked one up and it happened again. I'm not sure why it happens. It's not a big deal, though - free movement is restored when the spinning effect wears off. But I thought you should know anyway.

RHTT-C6TY
Invincibility (works on all levels)
Awesome, works great!

Thanks for the codes! :)

I have some ideas for possible codes. Please keep in mind that I don't really need these, but they might interesting to create?

#1 Friendly Fire
Apparently, there is a way for the Turtles to hit each other in 2 player mode (Japanese and European versions). GameFaqs described the cheat as "Friendly Fire". At the Konami logo press C, B, B, A, A, A, B, C. Start a 2 player game and both turtles will be able to hit each other. I heard a sound confirming that something is activated when entering the code, but I can't test it because I've never used 2 controllers with Genesis Plus GX. I could always test it with Gens or another emulator though. But I haven't been able to confirm if the cheat actually works.

#2 Level select
Level Select
At the title screen push A,B,B,C,C,C,B,A,START the level select will appear on a black screen.

#3 Always get full ending
The normal/hard modes' ending features 1 or 2 extra bits that easy mode does not get. Maybe a code to always get the full ending? Can be tested easily by using the level select and skipping to the last section, I think.

Again, these are just some ideas in case you are bored :)

Tony H
06-20-2019, 03:44 PM
GelmiR, the Level select code can be ported from the USA version, so probably won't do that one. Will put the other two on the back burner for now.

I was able to make and partially test some new codes last night. Going by memory, but I have a code that makes our favorite turtles (Leo and Raph) have a stronger jump kick (where you jump and then press A to make your turtle fly diagonally and kick the enemy. Was always my favorite attack, so naturally had to make a code for that. Lol. (Can adjust the code to make it as strong as you want).

Also have a code to make all attacks for all the turtles be as strong as you want (fully adjustable). Should work on enemies and bosses. You can even make your attacks weaker if you wanted to make the game harder.

Will hopefully post those tonight or tomorrow.

GelmiR
06-20-2019, 04:12 PM
GelmiR, the Level select code can be ported from the USA version, so probably won't do that one. Will put the other two on the back burner for now.
No worries :D

I was able to make and partially test some new codes last night. Going by memory, but I have a code that makes our favorite turtles (Leo and Raph) have a stronger jump kick (where you jump and then press A to make your turtle fly diagonally and kick the enemy. Was always my favorite attack, so naturally had to make a code for that. Lol. (Can adjust the code to make it as strong as you want).

Also have a code to make all attacks for all the turtles be as strong as you want (fully adjustable). Should work on enemies and bosses. You can even make your attacks weaker if you wanted to make the game harder.

Will hopefully post those tonight or tomorrow.
Cool, will be fun to test them :D

Tony H
06-21-2019, 12:20 AM

RESA-G6X8
1 hit kills bosses. Does not work on enemies.

SXET-BCL4 +
DDET-AAC6
1 hit kills most enemies. Bosses will be easier to beat. Makes all attacks and kicks stronger.

SXET-BCL4 +
ADET-AJC6
1 hit will kill any enemy or boss. Makes all attacks and kicks ultra strong.

BXFA-AABC
Leo's flying kick is 3x stronger.

FDFA-AABC
Leo's flying kick is 10x stronger.

BXGT-AABC
Raph's flying kick is 3x stronger.

FDGT-AABC
Raph's flying kick is 10x stronger.

Tony H
06-21-2019, 06:21 PM
Hi Tony,

- Make chankan invencibility time longer 2x more ( ithink thats already exists but is bugged )

Pyron, I'm going to start on the Chakan codes next, but I have a question. How is the existing "invincibility lasts 2x longer" code bugged? I see the code (AB3A-TCF2), but I'll need to know what's wrong with it.

GelmiR
06-22-2019, 10:01 AM
Awesome :D Been very busy today, but I look forward to testing the codes with Raphael tomorrow. Will let you know how they work out :)

GelmiR
06-23-2019, 04:41 AM
The 1-hit kill for bosses only worked on Leatherhead (first boss) for me. I did turn codes on/off during gameplay for testing, but that didn't seem to matter for the rest of the codes. Everything else works as described :D Haven't tested the codes for Leo, but I did test all the others. Great work, I had fun with this! Al always, thanks for making the codes :D

Tony H
06-23-2019, 06:17 PM
Thanks for all the valuable test info, GelmiR. I'll make some final code description adjustments and add them to the sites.

The "1 hit kill for bosses" code not working on the rest of the bosses is not much of a problem, since the other "1 hit will kill any enemy or boss" code should take care of all the bosses.

EDIT: That should be it for TMHT.

GelmiR
06-24-2019, 01:32 AM
Yeah, I didn't need the 1-hit kill for bosses, with those other codes around :) thanks again! X-Men looks interesting, it's already really cool you get to (sort of) play as the bosses.

Tony H
06-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I didn't need the 1-hit kill for bosses, with those other codes around :) thanks again! X-Men looks interesting, it's already really cool you get to (sort of) play as the bosses.

I've only tested 2 of the bosses in X-men. I should probably test the rest of them to see if any are more controllable.

More new codes fresh from the oven...

I made/tested all of these with the European version, but found that most of them also work on the US version as well. Will test the rest on the US version before I add them to the sites.

Chuck Rock (E)(US) Genesis/MD

These codes work on both versions (European and USA)

AL4A-AA76
Hit enemies from anywhere with your belly (B button).

RG5A-A6TL
Hit enemies from anywhere when you throw a rock.

8MDA-B97G
Jump higher. Can be combined with the moon jump code to jump much higher. This code can be turned on or off at any time.

AC9A-AALT
Jump higher (moon jump). This code will make you move slower when jumping. Code must be turned on before you start the game (at the title screen). Code can not be turned off once you start the game. Can be combined with the regular jump code to jump much higher.

AR9A-AAC2 +
ASDT-AADR
Walk faster (when you're not carrying a rock).

AL9T-AAE8
Walk normal speed when you're carrying a rock (you won't slow down).

AR9T-AAE8
Walk faster when you're carrying a rock.

ADYA-AADN
Rock doesn't sink in lava/mud/tar, but will disappear after 20 seconds.

ADYA-AADN +
AMXT-AA4A
Rock doesn't sink in lava/mud/tar. Disappears only if it goes off screen.

GelmiR
06-28-2019, 03:18 PM
Nice! Did some quick testing, I got all but one code to work; the one where you hit enemies from anywhere when throwing a rock. All the others worked just as described for me :) Also the moon jump can be turned on/off (sort of), but it's a bit of a hassle to put it in a code description. Turn it off, and when the next level loads, it will be off. Turn it on, and it will be on when the next level loads. This happened before in another game. Could be Jurassic Park Rampage Editon, I'm not sure.

Tony H
06-28-2019, 10:32 PM
Damn, glad you caught that. The Hit Anywhere code when throwing a rock only works on the large rocks. I had never tried the smaller rocks, so never noticed. Thanks!

Will update the code descriptions and add them.

GelmiR
06-29-2019, 03:15 AM
You're welcome, Tony :) Yeah I did get the code to work with a big rock. Not sure what was going on, pretty sure I tested it with both rocks. Oh well it works with the big ones now :) Also I forgot to mention that the invincibility code does not work on mud and thorns, but I no longer see it in your post. Did you remove it?

Tony H
06-29-2019, 09:04 AM
Yes, I removed the invincibility code because the same code already existed for the USA version.

GelmiR
06-29-2019, 09:48 AM
Ah okay I see :)

Tony H
07-07-2019, 11:07 PM
NFL Quarterback Club 96 (Genesis/MD)

RZBT-A6W2
Allows the game to run on Gens emulator. May also work if you can't get the game to run on a flashcart.

==========

Have started working on codes for Batman Returns. Will post when I get a few more done.

Tony H
07-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Batman Returns (Genesis/MD)

AJ4T-AA8W
Pickup items from anywhere (when you walk under them).

AJ4T-AA8W +
AJ4T-AA68
Pickup items from anywhere, no matter where they are on the screen.

AKRT-CA4G
Hit enemies from anywhere (unless they're hiding in something like a barrel). Works with fist, Baterang, etc.

AKRT-CA4G +
AKTT-CA42
Hit enemies from anywhere, even if they're hiding in something like a barrel. Works with fist, Baterang, etc.

RE9A-A60A +
RGET-A6T8
Infinite use of all weapons on your belt (Baterangs, Smoke Bombs, Bat Swarms, Grappling Guns, and Homing Baterangs). If you run out of a weapon, go back into the belt screen (press Start) and select that weapon and you will now have 55 of them.

GelmiR
07-13-2019, 12:21 AM
Nice! :) Especially only needing 2 codes for all weapons sounds great - right now I'm using individual codes for each weapon. Will do a quick run through the game with all the new codes today :)

Edit: Did some quick testing, but I can't seem to get the weapons codes to work - for me it only works on the normal batarangs. I tried selecting the other weapons before running out, but I'd still run out. The other codes are working great so far, but the game is too boring for multiple playthroughs. So I thought I'd hold off a bit to get more info on the weapons codes first :)

Tony H
07-13-2019, 08:06 AM
I may need to change the description of the weapons code. When you run out of a weapon, you have to go back to the belt screen and re-select that weapon.

GelmiR
07-13-2019, 08:26 AM
Hey Tony,
I tried that, but if I run out - the weapon is no longer in the belt for me to select...

Tony H
07-13-2019, 11:29 AM
Hey Tony,
I tried that, but if I run out - the weapon is no longer in the belt for me to select...

Even though the weapon isn't visible when you first go to the weapon screen, when you start to scroll through the weapons, it should appear and be selectable. I'll take a look at it when I get home.

GelmiR
07-13-2019, 02:01 PM
I'm such a dumbass, I had a G in one of the codes instead of a 9.... sorry for wasting your time, DOH...!! Will do a playthrough with all codes either this evening or tomorrow morning and will get back to you :)
Edit: Nope, still not working for me. I don't get it if I'm doing anything wrong... thanks in advance for looking into it, sounds like a great combo code.

Tony H
07-13-2019, 09:09 PM
I copied and pasted the 2 codes from above for the "Infinite use of all weapons" code into my emulator. Seems to work fine for me, but let me give an exact description so there's no confusion...

RE9A-A60A +
RGET-A6T8
Infinite use of all weapons. If you run out of ammo for a weapon, press Start to go to the weapon screen, then use the directional pad to highlight the empty weapon slot and press Start again. You will now have 55 of that weapon. When you go to the weapon screen, any weapons that you have zero ammo for won't show up on your weapon belt. However, once you use the directional pad to start scrolling thru the weapons, any blank spots (for weapons with zero ammo) will automatically show up and will be selectable.

Hope this solves the problem. If not, I'll see if I can figure something else out.

EDIT: I doubt this will make any difference, but try this alternate code for the second of the two codes (use both of the codes below)...

RE9A-A60A + (this code is the same)
AWET-AA24 (this code is different)

Tony H
07-13-2019, 10:49 PM
I'm pretty sure I've figured out a better code for weapons. Didn't have much time to test, so let me know. This only requires one code, and it is truly an infinite weapon/ammo code, so there's no need to go to the weapon screen every time you run out of ammo. The only minor draw back is that the amount of ammo shown can sometimes increase, although this doesn't seem to cause any problems at all.

Batman Returns

GGET-BET4
Infinite ammo for all weapons (Baterangs, Smoke Bombs, Bat Swarms, Grappling Gun, and Homing Baterangs).

GelmiR
07-14-2019, 04:37 AM
Hey Tony,

I tried the codes for the weapons again, RE9A-A60A + RGET-A6T8 as well as RE9A-A60A + AWET-AA24, but they are not working for me. Maybe we have different rom versions? Mine is from October. If a weapon runs out, there simply isn't an icon to select on the belt. I can keep pressing right, but the area is completely blank for me and I can't select beyond weapons I have. It only works on "normal" batarangs for me, which it will fill up automatically to 55 without having to press start/pause.

As for the other codes, it turns out that the "pick up from anywhere" codes have some interesting side-effects. They double as hit anywhere codes, but the enemies are given the same privilege, also hitting the player from anywhere. Also sometimes the player stands/walks on air after getting hit. At first I thought it was the hit anywhere codes that caused all this, but no, it was the pick up from anywhere codes.

And now the good news :) The hit anywhere codes work like a charm. Catwoman is a little finicky in the first level, but other than that it works on all enemies and bosses in the game.

And that one single code for all weapons? Instead of having to use 5 codes (individual for each weapon)? That is awesome :D Tested throughout the entire game for all weapons, works great :D Thanks..!!

Tony H
07-14-2019, 07:51 PM
Still don't know why the original 2 part weapon code didn't work for you. Since we have a much better code anyways, I'm not going to add the old one to the site and just stick with the new replacement code.

I will also leave the "Pickup items from anywhere" code off the site as well. I've run into games like that before where the pickup items routine is tied into the enemies routine for hitting you. I probably didn't notice that side effect because I more than likely had an invincibility code active. :roll:

I will also note in the code description that the hit anywhere codes also work on bosses.

Thanks again for your frickin awesome code testing!

GelmiR
07-15-2019, 01:33 AM
Hey Tony,

No clue either why it didn't work for me... I don't think there's different rom versions?

Ah the invincibility code was probably it, then. I had infinite life on, so I got hit. Like, a lot :D I remember I had infinite life while playing as a Raptor in Jurassic Park Rampage Edition, and hitting the final boss (also a raptor) like, forever. I was just a stupid kid, but eventually I figured out the code also applied to the raptor boss, doh :)

You're welcome!

Tony H
07-20-2019, 01:29 PM
Cool Spot (Genesis)

G5RA-2A3T
Hit enemies from anywhere.

Note: This is not from the "list".

Tony H
08-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Chuck Rock 2: Son of Chuck (E) (Genesis/MD)

RGLT-E6VA
Hit enemies from anywhere (as long as they are anywhere in front of or behind you). Does not work when they are very far above or below you.

RGLT-E6VN
Hit enemies from anywhere (when they are below you).

==========

I have a code that lets you hit enemies from anywhere, but it causes problems with that giant enemy that walks by near the start of the game. The two codes above seem to be ok.

GelmiR
08-09-2019, 04:40 AM
Chuck Rock 2: Son of Chuck (E) (Genesis/MD)

RGLT-E6VA
Hit enemies from anywhere (as long as they are anywhere in front of or behind you). Does not work when they are very far above or below you.

RGLT-E6VN
Hit enemies from anywhere (when they are below you).

==========

I have a code that lets you hit enemies from anywhere, but it causes problems with that giant enemy that walks by near the start of the game. The two codes above seem to be ok.
Nice, I'll try to do a playthrough with them this weekend :)

GelmiR
08-10-2019, 04:45 AM
Was able to finish Chuck Rock 2 with the codes, no adverse effects :) The codes appear to work on most enemies and some of the bosses. I don't always see the logic why something will or will not work. But that's mostly my curiosity, it isn't bothersome during gameplay. Some notes:

- I've frequently seen enemies that need 2 hits die with a single hit.
- Not sure it works on the 1st boss, window in which you can hit him is too small for me to figure out.
- Octopus (3rd boss) spits krabs or fish at you, which you need to bounce back to him. These little guys count as enemies as well, so you still need to time your hits.
- I don't think it works on all bosses, the effects on them vary as they probably all work differently.
- Some enemies you can only hit when jumping and hitting (anywhere). Makes sense, as this applies to birds and flies - which I think can only be beaten by doing this anyway.
- Sometimes it seems the codes only start to work after having killed a specific enemy for the first time.

Again no problems, just some notes on stuff in encountered. Thanks for the codes! :)

Tony H
08-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Thank you for the testing and notes GelmiR. Will add those codes to the sites.

I do have a question... what is the purpose of the A button where you climb up your club? Is it just to get away from enemies, or does it have other uses?

GelmiR
08-11-2019, 12:55 AM
You're welcome, Tony :) Yes it has other uses, in some levels there are small animals you can ride. You use the A button to climb/ride the animal.
You can see one here: https://youtu.be/hNxT2XGcfec at 9:56 :)

Tony H
08-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the info. Was thinking of making some codes to change/modify how that works, but will probably be too problematic.

GelmiR
08-13-2019, 01:44 AM
Well, there's only a few instances where it's used (I think), so yeah that might not be worth it :)

Tony H
08-20-2019, 05:47 PM
Mickey Mania - The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse (E) (Genesis/MD)

NOTE: These codes were made with the European ROM, but should also work on the USA version.

9VBT-BGRN +
BFBT-AWGR
Always have 99 marbles, even at the very beginning of the game. When you first start the game, you won't have any marbles, but just press the attack button (B) and 99 marbles will appear.

CK9A-AA8W
Hit enemies from anywhere (with marbles).

C38A-AA3R
Invincibility from most hazards. Will not protect you from the notes at the beginning of the game, when the large cat spits at you, etc.

C38A-AA3R +
AB8T-AA9N
Invincibility from almost everything.

GelmiR
08-21-2019, 02:11 PM
Nice :D I'm a little low on time at the moment, but will test them in the next couple of days and get back to you.

GelmiR
08-23-2019, 04:16 PM
Did a (very) quick run through Mickey Mania using the codes.

Always have marbles and hit from anywhere (with marbles) work great in most levels. There are a few levels in which things are handled differently:
- Mad Doctor mine cart section
- Mad Doctor tower scene
- Prince and the Pauper tower scene

I didn't think to check the marbles in the mine cart section, but they don't work in the tower sections. Same applies for the health codes. It's always been that way, those sections require different codes.

As for the health codes, they don't work in the mine cart and tower parts. There are also some other parts where they don't work, namely under water (section in Lonesome Ghosts and a small part in Prince and the Pauper, and the spike thingies at the end Boss pete still hurt.
There's a bit of an issue with C38A-AA3R though; you can't interact with certain things, like the bottle at the very beginning, and the bells that need ringing, and you can't jump on enemies.

As always, thanks for the codes! :D

Tony H
08-24-2019, 05:25 PM
Didn't even notice the problems with the invincibility codes, so will probably just forget about those. Will do a little work on the marble codes and add them to the site. Glad you found all the problems with these. Thanks.

Just an FYI in case you didn't know... most or maybe all of the codes for the US version from the site may work on the European version. I only tested a couple and they worked fine.

GelmiR
08-25-2019, 12:24 AM
Yeah the marble codes are awesome, and you're welcome! :) I guess I've known about codes for the EU and US versions at some point; I just checked the codes I'm using and compared them to Gamehacking. All the ones I'm using are listed under the US version. Sorry if you would have wanted to know this beforehand, I forgot...! There may be others on my list where the same applied back when I started collecting codes for the games I like.

Tony H
09-10-2019, 04:02 PM
One of my favorite games on the Genesis...

Flashback (Genesis) Game Genie

AB6A-AA7N
Enemies don't see you (and won't shoot at you). Some enemies will start shooting at you once you pull your gun or start shooting at them.

BA5A-AA8W
Enemies can't shoot you while you're squatting down. They can't squat down to shoot, so will keep missing you. May not work on all enemies.

RF8A-A6Y0 +
AV8A-AA48
Can climb almost anywhere and as high as you want, even if nothing is above you. When you stop climbing, you will fall once you start walking unless you press A + Right or Left to jump across, or use the "Walk on air" code (RZ8A-A6WE). If you use the walk on air code, you'll need to turn if off to drop down. Can die if you drop too far (there's a code to fix that). This code is best used for exploring (lots of fun when used with the "Walk thru walls" code). Game may give you an error screen or you may die if you climb into an area that you're not supposed to. Code will not work everywhere.

GelmiR
09-16-2019, 02:22 PM
I've tried and tried to get into this game, as I absolutely love Another World - but I don't think I ever even finished the first level. It looks and controls nice enough, I think it's just not for me. I don't know enough of the game to properly test these, hope someone else who loves it will come along :)

Tony H
09-17-2019, 12:00 AM
I've tried and tried to get into this game, as I absolutely love Another World - but I don't think I ever even finished the first level. It looks and controls nice enough, I think it's just not for me. I don't know enough of the game to properly test these, hope someone else who loves it will come along :)

That's funny because I feel the same way about Another World as you feel about Flashback. lol. To each his own.

I've started working on new codes from your list (Jurassic Park). Will hopefully have them done in a few days.

GelmiR
09-17-2019, 02:41 PM
LOL yeah that is pretty funny :D Oh well, maybe some day.

As for Jurassic Park, awesome! I've just been replaying it in the last 2 days, look forward to see what you come up with :)

Tony H
09-17-2019, 05:48 PM
GelmiR, I need some help with a couple codes for jumping (for Jurassic Park). I've got the codes made, but not sure which value to use to determine how high to jump. If you jump too high, Grant will take damage when he lands. I've got the value set so that he won't take damage when he lands from a jump, but he will take damage if you jump off of a platform/ledge and land on the ground at the lower level.

What I need to know is if the jump height needs to be higher, lower, or is it ok where it's at, or maybe make two sets of codes with a higher jump and a much higher jump. I can make a code to prevent the minor damage he takes if a higher jump height is needed, but if the jump height gets too high, it can cause Grant to fall off the screen which causes problems. Also, I noticed there is a ton of platform jumping on the first level, and don't know if the jump codes I have work well with the platform jumping/timing.

Thanks for any suggestions you can give.

Jurassic Park (E) Genesis/MD

3MRV-H97L
Jump higher when standing still (only tested on Grant).

3MTV-H928
Jump higher when running (only tested on Grant).

EDIT: I can change the jump height in pretty small increments. The normal value used for jump height is 218, and the value I used in the codes is 202 (I've converted them from hex to regular decimal numbers). The lower the number, the higher you jump.

GelmiR
09-18-2019, 11:03 AM
Nice, these work great already :) Yeah, the jumping is different from its sequel Rampage Edition. You take damage from jumping/falling from too much of a distance, sliding down (some?) slopes, etc. Also you die when falling too high a distance, before even hitting the ground :P That's probably what you meant by having problems.

Codes are fine the way they are, though I wonder if any exploration is possible by making Grant jump even higher. About landing without doing any damage, could this just be fixed by having already existing invincibility codes activated, or is health handled differently here? I am using 2 codes for invincibility, one of which refills health upon gaining damage.

The Raptor probably doesn't need jump higher codes. If you press/hold up and jump, its jump is already insanely high. You might break the game :P Hm, checking Gamehacking.org, it seems that I'm using USA codes. I guess USA codes also work on the PAL version? I'll have to double-check.

Tony H
09-18-2019, 02:59 PM
GelmiR, here's a super high jump code to test for exploring. Let me know if you need it any higher...

Jurassic Park (E)

0MRV-H97L
Jump much higher (standing still only). Can cause problems, so use with caution.

EDIT: I think a inf energy code or invincibility should stop Grant from taking damage when jumping too high.

GelmiR
09-19-2019, 06:24 AM
Awesome, thanks :D Already broke the game trying to jump over the jeep at the start of the first level, lol. Would it be hard/possible to make walk on air and no clip codes? I don't really care about stability, it would only be for exploring. But I get that if it's hard to make these codes, it might not be worth it. Will do a full playthrough with the jump codes soon and get back to you. Haven't tested them on the raptor, by the way. Wonder if that would work. In Rampage Edition, you need seperate codes for Grant/Raptor. But I think in JP1 the invincibility codes work on both characters.

Tony H
09-19-2019, 03:38 PM
I also tried jumping over the Jeep and had the same outcome. Lol.

I had problems trying to make a walk on air code, but will try again and will also see about making a walk thru walls code.

GelmiR
09-20-2019, 01:26 AM
Cool, thanks in advance :D By the way, I have to say that your work on Jurassic Park Rampage Edition (getting that early build to boot/run and the codes for the final version) is still some of my favorite work of yours :)

Tony H
09-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Cool, thanks in advance :D By the way, I have to say that your work on Jurassic Park Rampage Edition (getting that early build to boot/run and the codes for the final version) is still some of my favorite work of yours :)

Thanks, I appreciate that. That was definitely one of the more exciting projects I've worked on.

I'm having trouble with the Walk On Air and No Clip codes for Jurassic Park. I've got one more idea I'm gonna try in a couple days. Fingers crossed.

GelmiR
09-21-2019, 12:20 AM
Cool! Thanks for trying, no worries if it doesn't work out.

Tony H
09-22-2019, 06:45 PM
GelmiR, this game is fighting me all the way. lol. No luck on the Walk On Air or No Clip codes. I'll keep trying new code ideas in the next few days.

I assume you're aware of the built-in cheat that lets you use controller 2 to move your character freely around the screen? Do you have any interest in it? I might be able to make codes that modify that.

EDIT: Also, do you have the ability to turn codes on and off while playing the game? I've got some ideas if you're able to do that.

Tony H
09-22-2019, 09:27 PM
LinkueiBR, I've got the Game Genie codes you wanted for Prince of Persia 2. I only had time to do limited testing, so let me know if there are any problems.

There are two codes, one for each direction.

Prince of Persia 2 (Genesis/MD)

REWA-A6ZR +
REWA-A6YR
Prince will keep moving with sword drawn when holding Left or Right (instead of only moving one step).

LinkueiBR
09-22-2019, 10:49 PM
LinkueiBR, I've got the Game Genie codes you wanted for Prince of Persia 2. I only had time to do limited testing, so let me know if there are any problems.

There are two codes, one for each direction.

Prince of Persia 2 (Genesis/MD)

REWA-A6ZR +
REWA-A6YR
Prince will keep moving with sword drawn when holding Left or Right (instead of only moving one step).

Woah, you're fast!
I will test those codes more in my remastered mod, but looks like it works without problems!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tony H again."

EDIT: Unfortunately this code conflicts when you turn around... Sometimes during the turn around move, the Prince will walk instead of simply look to the other side.

You can see the problem starting at 00:34s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBkKZ0nddpc

I have an idea for another code request:

You can create a code to make the Prince always jump forward when pressed the Jump Button and only Jump up (to climb) when pressed UP button (Like the SNES Prince of Persia Jump system).

Thank you again for the amazing help that you can bringing to my project!

Tony H
09-22-2019, 11:35 PM
Woah, you're fast!
I will test those codes more in my remastered mod, but looks like it works without problems!

EDIT: Unfortunately this code conflicts when you turn around... Sometimes during the turn around move, the Prince will walk instead of simply look to the other side.

I figured out what's happening. If you quickly tap the button to make him turn around, he will just turn around. If you hold the button just slightly longer to make him turn around, he will turn around and walk forward a short distance. It's all about how quickly you tap the button. Now the question is, is there any way to fix that? I'll take a look at it when I get some time and get back to you. Will also take a look at the other request.

EDIT: When you say that you want to have the jump button make him jump forward, are you talking about like when you press the Jump button and the directional pad in that direction at the same time?

LinkueiBR
09-22-2019, 11:48 PM
I figured out what's happening. If you quickly tap the button to make him turn around, he will just turn around. If you hold the button just slightly longer to make him turn around, he will turn around and walk forward a short distance. It's all about how quickly you tap the button. Now the question is, is there any way to fix that? I'll take a look at it when I get some time and get back to you. Will also take a look at the other request.

hmm if theres a way to make it less sensitive...

EDIT: When you say that you want to have the jump button make him jump forward, are you talking about like when you press the Jump button and the directional pad in that direction at the same time?

Yep (like in the SNES PoP1)!

GelmiR
09-23-2019, 01:37 AM
No worries, Tony :) Thanks for trying! Yeah that map feature might be useful, I knew it was with the debug mode. Do I need controller 2 do to that? Asking because I haven't gotten a 2nd controller to work with my setup. And yes, I can turn individual codes on/off during gameplay at all times :)

Tony H
09-23-2019, 05:25 PM
GelmiR, I'll see if I can make it so that you can use controller 1 to move around the screen for exploring, and you can turn the codes off when you want to return to normal game play.

Tony H
09-23-2019, 10:11 PM
LinkueiBR, just spent quite a bit of time working on that PoP2 code to make the A button do an angled jump, but in the end I couldn't figure it out. Made some codes to make the A button do a few different things, but not an angled jump. Ugh.

Also, I don't think I can make those 2 codes I made earlier any better (the codes that make the Prince keep moving with the sword drawn). I'm pretty sure that if I was able to fix that, it would break a lot of other stuff in the game. I was kind of bummed out that those codes had that side effect, because they seemed to work pretty good with the sword drawn.

LinkueiBR
09-24-2019, 12:59 AM
LinkueiBR, just spent quite a bit of time working on that PoP2 code to make the A button do an angled jump, but in the end I couldn't figure it out. Made some codes to make the A button do a few different things, but not an angled jump. Ugh.

Also, I don't think I can make those 2 codes I made earlier any better (the codes that make the Prince keep moving with the sword drawn). I'm pretty sure that if I was able to fix that, it would break a lot of other stuff in the game. I was kind of bummed out that those codes had that side effect, because they seemed to work pretty good with the sword drawn.

No problem Tony, thanks for your help!

GelmiR
09-24-2019, 07:51 AM
Tony, thanks in advance for looking into map-mode codes for Jurassic Park :)

Tony H
09-24-2019, 05:13 PM
Think I finally got Jurassic Park figured out. Yay!

Might be best to use an invincibility code with these because you may still take damage when moving past enemies. It's kind of neat how this works, you can move freely thru any solid objects, but when you let go of the directional pad, you will drop down to the ground but not fall thru. Seems to work really well for exploring, or getting to hard to reach places.

Jurassic Park (E)

AJKA-AA2T +
AL4T-JA9T +
1YKA-ARB0 +
2NJT-ARE8
Allows free movement anywhere on the screen/map using controller 1. You can even move thru solid objects. Turn codes off to return to normal game play. This code uses the built-in password/cheat, but changes it so you can use controller 1 instead of controller 2.

GelmiR
09-25-2019, 05:26 AM
Think I finally got Jurassic Park figured out. Yay!

Might be best to use an invincibility code with these because you may still take damage when moving past enemies. It's kind of neat how this works, you can move freely thru any solid objects, but when you let go of the directional pad, you will drop down to the ground but not fall thru. Seems to work really well for exploring, or getting to hard to reach places.

Jurassic Park (E)

AJKA-AA2T +
AL4T-JA9T +
1YKA-ARB0 +
2NJT-ARE8
Allows free movement anywhere on the screen/map using controller 1. You can even move thru solid objects. Turn codes off to return to normal game play. This code uses the built-in password/cheat, but changes it so you can use controller 1 instead of controller 2.
Awesome, they work great! :D Will have some fun with this very soon :) Codes also work on the raptor. I've already found something nice in Grant's version of the visitor center (final level). At the far right of the first section of the level, is an area with some stairs, and an entry at the bottom and door at the top. The door at the top works, and will lead to the next section.
This area wit the stairs is normally not used/accessible as Grant. It's possible there were some powerups (as it's such a small segment) and they cut it for some reason. Or, as it is sort of used for the Raptor (though without the stairs), maybe it was never intended to be used for Grant.

Thanks Tony, will do more exploring soon :D

Edit: Codes are best turned on during gameplay. If you have them on from the beginning, they will mess with the menu options, password screen, etc. By the way (curiosity), what does each individual code do? Is it one for each direction, or am I thinking waaaay too simple here?

Tony H
09-26-2019, 05:00 PM
The first two codes turn on the cheat that enables free movement on controller 2, and the last two codes switch the RAM addresses for controller 1 and controller 2 so you can use controller 1 to move freely around the map.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up on turning the codes on after the game starts, will add that to the notes.

GelmiR
09-26-2019, 05:17 PM
You're welcome, and thanks for the info! Will explore some more upcoming weekend and get back to you :)

GelmiR
09-28-2019, 01:49 PM
Did some more exploring in Jurassic Park with map mode. Didn't find any real interesting things, but I did have a lot of fun with them. Definitely codes I will keep around, so thanks again for making them! :D I did break the game once when playing a Raptor level as Grant, and subsequently encountering Grant, lol... not even a soft-reset would fix it. But this was probably already possible with map mode with the 2nd controller :) The whole screen went a dark shade of red.

Tony H
09-28-2019, 11:18 PM
I seem to remember seeing that unusual dark red screen on a couple different occasions when I was making codes. Interesting. Was definitely not the usual blank/red screen you get when you need a master code.

GelmiR
09-29-2019, 01:45 AM
Nope, it was much darker and you could also see some outlines :) Even resetting wouldn't work. In fact, reloading a save wouldn't work either. I couldn't move my character, and music was slowed down extremely. Good times, lol!

Edit: I think it happens when you move Grant over the Raptor's level version of Grant. I think they can be on the same screen, but them touching broke the space time continuum.

Tony H
09-29-2019, 06:10 PM
We'll just call it the STC screen. 😅

GelmiR
09-30-2019, 01:33 AM
Deal :D Well, back to replaying Rampage Edition :)

Tony H
10-02-2019, 04:24 PM
Absolutely no useful codes for this game, so I made a few...

Super Battleship (Genesis)

For Super Battleship mode.

ABBT-NA9T
Enemies won't shoot at you or move during battle.

RF1A-R6YY
Sink ships with 1 hit. IMPORTANT: You can also be sunk with 1 hit, so probably best to use with the "Enemies won't shoot at you" code (ABBT-NA9T).

AJ1T-NA62
Infinite main gun ammo.

AJ2T-NA3J
Infinite missiles.

AJ5T-NA7N
Infinite torpedoes.

AXNT-BTBR
Light Cruisers start with twice as much ammo (24 shells and 4 missiles).

Tony H
10-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Nadia: The Secret of the Blue Water (w/English patch ver 1.1 by KingMike) (Genesis/MD)

These codes force the game to display English text when you're playing on a
Japanese console. Codes force English text everywhere I tested except in the
Sound Test menu (didn't think a separate code was necessary for that).

AKHB-CA2R +
AKJB-CA6R +
AKKB-CA7Y +
AKKV-CA20 +
ABRB-CA2R +
ABRB-CA4R +
AKLV-CA54
Forces the game to display English text when playing on a Japanese console.

Joe Redifer
10-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Any chance of some Sega CD cheat codes since the Mega SD supports them?

Melf
10-04-2019, 01:45 AM
Yes! Invincibility for Soul Star would make me very happy.

Tony H
10-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Does anyone know what type of codes the Mega SD supports? I've done some reading about it, but hard to find consistent answers. It sounds like it does support RAM type codes (that begin with "FF"), but I'm not sure if it supports ROM type codes. If it does support ROM codes, what format do they need to be in? Also, what format do the RAM codes need to be in? Maybe there's some kind of official document that has this info?

We have a ton of Sega CD codes/hacks at GameHacking dot org, but since there wasn't any kind of standard format for ROM type codes, we just stickied a couple of threads with all of the codes/hacks in them...

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/video-game-hacking-and-development/retro-hacking/7598-sega-cd-iso-hacks

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/video-game-hacking-and-development/retro-hacking/4650-sega-mega-cd-hacks-patches

The site also has RAM codes for several Sega CD games (these will probably work with Mega SD): https://gamehacking.org/system/scd

I've made several Sega CD codes, but I think all of them have been assembly (ROM) type codes and not RAM type codes: https://codehut.gshi.org/SegaCDhacks.txt

Also wrote a guide on hacking Sonic CD: https://codehut.gshi.org/SonicCDhack.txt

Joe Redifer
10-05-2019, 07:56 AM
The best answer I can give is this video frame of me entering a cheat code for Sonic CD. I think this is "always have 1 ring" or something like that. It worked, though the title screen was messed up. As you can see it's Game Genie-style on the left, and PAR (I guess???) on the right.

http://www.gamesack.net/crap/Segacdcheat.png

EDIT: I tried the codes for Batman Returns from Gamehacking.org. One set of codes were too long, having more digits for some reason. The other codes fit into the allotted space on the PAR (??) side, but did not work.

Tony H
10-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Joe, thanks for that screen shot, it helps a lot. If you don't mind, I'd like to have you test a few codes so I can figure out a couple things. I need to know if it supports ROM type codes, and I need to know which type of RAM code it uses.

The code you have listed above should set your number of rings to zero. If you set the value to something like 0003 (FF1513:0003), does it make it so that you always have 3 rings? If it does, that will tell me what type of RAM code it uses. If it doesn't, try this code and see if it gives you 3 rings: FF1512:0003.

For the ROM code testing, can you get the game/ROM: RDF - Global Conflict (USA)? If you can get it, try these codes and see if they work. I'll put them in Game Genie and raw format...

AD1T-CA5C = 1 hit kills enemies. (raw code= 01EF62:6000).

RHXT-C6TA = Infinite fuel. (raw code = 01E700:4E71).

If those codes work, that will be frickin awesome. From my limited understanding of how the Sega CD works, I think it uses something like the NES where there can be multiple "banks" used during the game, and it can switch between these while playing. Because of this, a single ROM type code may work in one section of the game, but not in another. If I remember correctly, RDF - Global Assault didn't seem to switch banks with those codes, so I'm hoping they will work. Let me know what happens.

P.S. Sonic CD switches banks a LOT, so ROM type codes for that game may be problematic.

EDIT: If those 2 ROM codes for RDF - Global Conflict don't work, try resetting the game with them active.

LinkueiBR
10-06-2019, 07:07 PM
I have code ideas to improve Shadow of the Beast II, can you help me?

-The Mega Drive version has a weird border that cover almost half of the screen (WTF) they probably planned to put the HUD and text in this border... Can you make a code to simply disable this border?

-This version strangely dont change the background in the indoor areas except in the final battle... Can you make a code to at least complety disable Background B in the indoor areas? I could send you some save states to help to get in those areas.

-I searched in the ROM and like the AMIGA version, has mention to the "Ten Pints" code and even has "CHEAT MODE NOW ACTIVE" text, can you find and make code to active this mode?

EDIT:
-A code to make the game resolution h40 (320x224) instead of the h32 (256x224).

Thanks Tony!!!

Tony H
10-06-2019, 08:01 PM
LinkueiBR, will take a look at that when I get some time. Some of that sounds interesting.

Tony H
10-06-2019, 08:17 PM
Robocop 3 (Genesis/MD)

LVRT-AA40 +
KVRA-AA7A
Invincibility. Protects you from everything except long falls.

Tony H
10-08-2019, 11:46 PM
I have code ideas to improve Shadow of the Beast II, can you help me?

-I searched in the ROM and like the AMIGA version, has mention to the "Ten Pints" code and even has "CHEAT MODE NOW ACTIVE" text, can you find and make code to active this mode?

Thanks Tony!!!

This is the best I can do for now. This code shows the actual "Cheat Mode Now Active" text (along with other text), but I couldn't figure out how to actually activate the cheat, and I'm not even sure if it's possible. However, I read somewhere that the way the cheat works on the Amiga game was that if your health gets to zero, it just refills and you don't die. I've done exactly that with the code below. Your health refills when it reaches zero, and you will eventually become invincible (you can walk thru enemies and enemy fire without "touching" them). Again, this is probably not the real built-in cheat mode, but should be pretty close.

Shadow of the Beast II (Genesis/MD)

DCPT-4PRC +
A3YA-NA8N
Start a new game and walk Right until you get close to the first enemy and the text window opens. The text window will say "CHEAT MODE NOW ACTIVE" (with lots of other text). When your health reaches zero, it will refill and you will eventually become invincible.

EDIT: Doubtful that I'll be able to figure out the other requests in your post.

Joe Redifer
10-16-2019, 01:41 AM
If you set the value to something like 0003 (FF1513:0003), does it make it so that you always have 3 rings?
This makes it so I always have 3 rings.

try this code and see if it gives you 3 rings: FF1512:0003
This makes it so I always have 768 rings.

Unfortunately the codes for RDF Global Conflict did not work even when I reset. :(

Tony H
10-17-2019, 06:32 PM
Joe, away on vacation, but will work on some Sega CD codes when I get back. Thanks for the info.

Tony H
10-17-2019, 11:17 PM

Will work on that in a few days.

Tony H
10-21-2019, 12:42 AM

Here is an invincibility code/ips file for Soul Star... https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/video-game-hacking-and-development/retro-hacking/4650-sega-mega-cd-hacks-patches?p=70691#post70691

Tony H
10-29-2019, 08:05 PM
Sonic Spinball (USA) (Genesis/MD)

AERA-7A3G +
RERA-66VJ
Enable Multi-Ball bonus level when you collect just 1 ring. Once you collect your
first ring, enter the circle of stars that appears, and you will be taken to the
Multi-Ball bonus game.

RERA-66VW
Multi-Ball bonus level is enabled every time you collect a ring. This allows you to
play the Multi-Ball bonus game several times per level. Once you collect a ring,
enter the circle of stars that appears, and you will be taken to the Multi-Ball
bonus game.

CDRA-4A7N
Walk Left when you first start level 1 and you will be taken to the upper area of
the level. You normally can't walk left when you start the level.

Superrayman3
10-30-2019, 04:20 PM
I need help once again, turns out my Puggsy code does something to one of the channels on the FM2612 (still not sure what) which puts me back at square 1, however I got to thinking instead of pausing the game to let the music play why not just swap out one track for another and I was successful at changing it on the RAM level, however I don't know how to convert the values into something that I can use at the ROM level, to further complicate the matter, turns out a certain number of tracks can only be accessed depending on which level you're on, thankfully I'm only going to be using 3 places and already have everything needed including a screenshot using the RAM editor on exodus, I only need 7 tracks, I can record everything else, so if anybody could make a set of game genie codes to change the music for certain areas to others I'd really appreciate it.

Here's the screenshot (the bit outlined in black is the value that needs to be changed also apologies about the link I couldn't figure out how to get the upload image feature to work right):

https://i.imgur.com/KyZTSYO.png

And here are the values:

Beach Area:

44 UNUSED TRACK (segues to extra ending)
67 HALITOSIS THE DRAGON

Cove Area:

1D POLY PIRATE
31 FLOUR POWER
44 SO PHARAOH SO GOOD
5E THE EMPEROR'S OLD CLOTHES

Lighthouse area
45 IF LOOKS COULD KILL

Tony H
10-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Superrayman, what is the RAM address that you have?

EDIT: There are 2 addresses outlined: FFFAE7 and FFFB4C.

Superrayman3
10-30-2019, 10:27 PM
Superrayman, what are the RAM addresses that you have?

They're all at the same spot in RAM, FAE7 the image I posted has the exact RAM address to change, the area outlined in black is the only one that needs to be changed in any situation for my purposes and the values posted above are where each track starts and in what level (so for example when playing in the beach area if I change the original value to 67 in RAM as listed above it would switch the beach theme out for the one used in the Halitosis the Dragon boss fight instead).

Tony H
10-30-2019, 10:47 PM
I think I've got it figured out. Here is a test code to see if this is one of the songs that you want.

Puggsy (Genesis) (US)

M22A-JCCT
Changes the music for the start of level 1 (The Beach) from song number 53, to song number 5E.

Let me know if that's what you're looking for and will see if I can find the exact codes you want.

The ROM address for that code is $043050. If you look at the values there with a hex editor, you might be able to figure out which area you're looking for. If not, I'll try to figure out the codes you want tomorrow.

EDIT: Here's another test code.

JT2A-JCCT
Plays unused track #44 at the beginning of level 1 (The Beach).

EDIT2: If you convert the Game Genie code to raw hex, you can easily see what values I used for the songs, and then insert your own values for different songs. There are a total of 3 sequential addresses with a value of 0153 (the normal "Beach" track), so I'm guessing that song is used a few times in the Beach level, but will need to test to find out for sure.

EDIT3: Just remembered that the programing is adding 1 to the track number, so the track values I used for the codes might be off by 1. Will check on that tomorrow, or you can try using different values.

Superrayman3
10-31-2019, 12:23 AM
I think I've got it figured out. Here is a test code to see if this is one of the songs that you want.

Puggsy (Genesis) (US)

M22A-JCCT
Changes the music for the start of level 1 (The Beach) from song number 53, to song number 5E.

Let me know if that's what you're looking for and will see if I can find the exact codes you want.

The ROM address for that code is $043050. If you look at the values there with a hex editor, you might be able to figure out which area you're looking for. If not, I'll try to figure out the codes you want tomorrow.

EDIT: Here's another test code.

JT2A-JCCT
Plays unused track #44 at the beginning of level 1 (The Beach).

EDIT2: If you convert the Game Genie code to raw hex, you can easily see what values I used for the songs, and then insert your own values for different songs. There are a total of 3 sequential addresses with a value of 0153 (the normal "Beach" track), so I'm guessing that song is used a few times in the Beach level, but will need to test to find out for sure.

EDIT3: Just remembered that the programing is adding 1 to the track number, so the track values I used for the codes might be off by 1. Will check on that tomorrow, or you can try using different values.

Gave your codes a go and this is exactly what I was needing in fact your codes may be even better than I'd hoped as it seems like I can get every song to play on the first beach level which would make things even easier, I'll test this further and see what happens.

Edit: I've been screwing around with custom codes and so far I've got most of what I'm needing, I did also have to change the area to get at least one track to sound right and I'll have to do at least 2 more maybe 3 (if you've ever played Fire Heart level 2 on original hardware you'll notice an audio glitch of sorts near the beginning of the track, same kind of situation applies here I have to switch areas to avoid such glitches from happening but otherwise everything else is good).

Tony H
11-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Kind of a neat code...

Sonic Spinball (US version) Genesis/MD

ZMPA-5DH0
Pressing Down on the directional pad will reverse gravity and cause Sonic to start moving upward. Release Down to return to normal game play. Sonic will only start to move upwards when he is already in motion (he will not move upwards when he is standing still).

Tony H
11-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Xeno Crisis (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

ADLA-JA2J
1 hit kills bosses.

AETA-HA3T +
AJTA-GA3W
Only 1 enemy in each room.

ANTA-HA3T +
AJTA-GA3W
Only 3 enemies in each room.

AJ1A-GA30
Killing only a few enemies lets you proceed to the next room. You sometimes only have to kill 1 enemy to proceed.

8B7A-BE5E
Invincibility lasts twice as long after getting hit (Hard difficulty only).

REWT-A6XG
Invincibility once you're hit, for the rest of the level (non flashing).

RFKT-T600
Items don't disappear (ammo, dog tags, etc).

266A-V64A
Can buy anything in the shop for free, even if you don't have enough dog tags. This code also allows you to buy as many Continues as you want (the normal limit is 3). Note: If it's not letting you buy a Continue, buy another item first which will greatly increase the number of dog tags you have.

Tony H
11-14-2019, 08:42 PM
Sonic Spinball (US version) Genesis/MD

AERA-7A3G +
RERA-66VJ
Enable Multi-Ball bonus level when you collect just 1 ring. Once you collect your first ring, enter the circle of stars that appears, and you will be taken to the Multi-Ball bonus game.

RERA-66VW
Multi-Ball bonus level is enabled every time you collect a ring. This allows you to play the Multi-Ball bonus game several times per level. Once you collect a ring, enter the circle of stars that appears, and you will be taken to the Multi-Ball bonus game.

CDRA-4A7N
Walk Left when you first start level 1 and you will be taken to the upper area of the level. You normally can't walk left when you start the level.

Joe Redifer
11-15-2019, 07:05 PM
The gamehacking Sega CD codes don't work on the Mega SD (particularly Soul Star invincibility)

The XenoCrisis Game Genie codes cause the game to crash with "illegal instruction" using a real cartridge with a real Game Genie once gameplay starts. I put in the following codes:
AETA-HA3T +
AJTA-GA3W

ADLA-JA2J
1 hit kills bosses.

266A-V64A
Can buy anything in the shop for free, even if you don't have enough dog tags.

I had these codes all on at once in that order, if that makes a difference.

Tony H
11-15-2019, 10:02 PM
The gamehacking Sega CD codes don't work on the Mega SD (particularly Soul Star invincibility)

The XenoCrisis Game Genie codes cause the game to crash with "illegal instruction" using a real cartridge with a real Game Genie once gameplay starts. I put in the following codes:
AETA-HA3T +
AJTA-GA3W

ADLA-JA2J
1 hit kills bosses.

266A-V64A
Can buy anything in the shop for free, even if you don't have enough dog tags.

I had these codes all on at once in that order, if that makes a difference.

I'm wondering if there are different versions of Xeno Crisis? The codes worked fine on Gens emulator.

As far as the Mega SD, word on the street is that the guy in charge of it is thinking of adding better RAM code support, which will be fantastic news if it happens. If it does, I'm sure there will be several of us that will be making codes that will work on Mega SD.

EDIT: With Xeno Crisis, you can try using one code at a time and see if you can narrow it down to just one code causing the problem.

Tony H
11-18-2019, 10:43 PM

ECAA-GAHC
Access Cheat Menu by selecting "Options" and pressing C. To exit the Cheat Menu, select "Back" and press A. You can access the regular Option Menu by selecting "Options" and pressing A. The Cheat Menu has: Level Select, Infinite Health, Inf Continues, Inf Ammo, Inf Grenades, Inf Dog Tags (money), Credits, and Seed.

EDIT:

CCAA-GAHR
Access Backer Menu by selecting "Options" and pressing B. To exit the Backer menu, select "Back" and press A. You can access the regular Option Menu by selecting "Options" and pressing A.

==========

NOTE: Can use both of the Cheat and Backer menu codes at the same time (press A for Options, press B for Backer Menu, or press C for Cheat Menu.

Tony H
11-18-2019, 11:14 PM
Joe Redifer, if you can, take a picture (or screen shot?) of the illegal instruction screen and post it here. Might help to figure out what's wrong. Preferably with just one code active.

Tony H
11-27-2019, 07:37 PM
Genghis Khan II - Clan of the Gray Wolf (Genesis/MD)

NOTES: These codes also work on most of the modded ROMs (Timur The Great_1, etc).

RF0T-A6ZE
Infinite gold, infinite food, and infinite population recruitment. Code does not
work for seasonal troop payment. With gold, you still have to have enough to cover
the purchase price, but you won't get charged. This code also applies to all AI
controlled nations, so if desired, disable the code when it is not your turn.

AWFA-AA7Y
Can pick a boy/prince to be General, even if you don't have any boys. Use with
"Boys can be appointed General at any age" code (D4WT-EA62) since they will be zero
years old. Note that their names will be blank. Also, you can get as many sons as
you want. As an added function, this code also allows you to have the same boys or
girls (that were conceived and named the usual way) appointed to General or married
an infinite number of times. If these children get too old, you can turn the code
off and back on again to reset their age to zero.

RY3A-E6WG
Ruler doesn't age (will never die from old age).

D4WT-EA62
Boys/Princes can be appointed General at any age (even zero years old).

DLXT-EA44
Girls/Princesses can be married at any age (even zero years old).

AB1A-BA2C
Infinite turns/body points (turn code off when your turn is over).

AMDT-EA3E
Get 1020 labor allocation points instead of 100 (in the "Domest" section). To get
the extra labor points, just highlight any of the 4 labor sections and press Left.
If you go over 255 points on any of the 4 labor sections, it will reset to zero and
you'll have to start counting back up again. You'll need to use up all of the extra
points before you can press "OK" and continue.

AMNT-EA88
Mercenaries are much cheaper to hire (about 93% off the usual price). You can hire
mercenaries in the "Market" when available.

RHNT-E6Z8
Can hire any units/troops when in the "Hire Mercenaries" section, no matter which
nation you're playing. Can use with the "Mercenaries are much cheaper" code.

ADRA-EA5E +
EDGA-EA94
Merchants are always available (in the "Market"). Code also allows you to pick any
merchant listed.

AJ2T-GA7E
Can select units/troops that you don't have (zero quantity) when forming legions (in
the "War/Attack" section). This allows you to pick the best troops, even if you
don't have any. If you pick troops that have a quantity of zero, you will not lose
any of your own units/troops in battle. The number of troops you can get is still
determined by how many actual troops you have.

PMWT-G6DA
Start a new game with 10x as much gold ($3,690). Only works when you select single
player, Mongol Conquest, and pick area #1 (Mongols).

PAR Codes (these RAM codes were made with Gens and may not work on Kega Fusion)...

FF0014:??
Ruler's age.

FF1A98:??
Body points.

Tony H
12-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Found out that the "1 Hit kills bosses" code I made for Xeno Crisis only works on the first boss. Since each boss would require a separate code, I decided to go a different route and make a code that makes the default weapon much stronger, since that will work on all bosses (and enemies) with a single code.

NOTE: These codes have only been tested on an emulator.

FBMA-BT68
Makes default weapon twice as strong (works great against bosses). Will not work if
your weapon is upgraded (wait until the time runs out for the upgrade and then the
code will work).

NVMA-BT68
Makes default weapon 5x stronger (works great against bosses). Will not work if
your weapon is upgraded (wait until the time runs out for the upgrade and then the
code will work).

ADLA-JA2J
1 hit kills first boss. Does not work on other bosses. Updated code description.

Tony H
12-08-2019, 03:08 PM

ABXA-EA3L
Walk thru walls when moving upwards. Does not allow you to go to the next room, but it does allow you to easily get away from enemies since they can't follow you thru the wall (you can move over to the other side of the room and re-enter).

Tony H
12-22-2019, 11:54 PM
Super Smash TV (Genesis) Game Genie

BVST-AA6N
Automatically collect items (Speed Shoes, Shields, etc) from anywhere on the screen.

BKVA-AA6R +
ABVA-AA64
Automatically collect gifts from anywhere on the screen.

B49T-AA5T
Automatically collect gifts from anywhere on the screen at the beginning of the bonus rooms.

BB6T-AA72
Walk thru walls when walking up. Enemies can not follow you thru the wall, so you can safely stand just out of reach and shoot them.

RF6T-A6W2
Always have the Speed Shoes (walk faster).

AK6T-BE4T +
BK6T-AA4W
Walk twice as fast (this code makes you walk even faster than the Speed Shoes).

AP6T-BE4T +
BK6T-AA4W
Walk 3x as fast.

R0MA-A60E
Enemies stay in the doorways and do not chase after you, which allows you to collect as much as you want. You can easily shoot all of the enemies whenever you want to proceed to the next room. May not work on all enemies.

AG6T-BA7A +
RG6T-A6ZC
Bosses constantly take damage, even if you don't shoot at them. Bosses will die fairly quickly on their own, and even quicker if you shoot at them.

AKXT-AA2J
Disables the homing bombs that chase you when when you finish clearing a room.

Tony H
01-02-2020, 12:43 AM
These codes will work on Gens, Kega Fusion, and maybe other emulators.

Knuckles Chaotix 32x

CJ2A-EA7T
Invincibility for main/primary character.

CJ2A-EA8R
Invincibility for partner/secondary character.

RY2A-E6ZT
Invincibility for both characters (main character and partner).

RFFA-C6Y8
Automatically collect all power-ups on screen by pressing the C button (Jump).

SAWA-CA5W
Collect some rings from anywhere above you, and collect some rings as many times as
you want (at least one ring in each group won't disappear when you collect them).
You can quickly get 255 rings and as many points as you want just by standing next
to, or underneath the ring(s) that don't disappear.

AM8T-AA8J
Don't lose rings when hit (main character).

DX1T-GAFC
Start a new game as Espio (you are normally forced to start as Knuckles).

AD1T-GAFC
Start a new game as Mighty (you are normally forced to start as Knuckles).

BCNT-FA4L +
RGNT-E6WN
Always get Knuckles as your partner in the Combi Catcher. You can have Knuckles as
your main character and as your partner if you'd like.

ACNT-FA4L +
RGNT-E6WN
Always get Mighty as your partner in the Combi Catcher.

AWNT-FA4L +
RGNT-E6WN
Always get the deleted/hidden character as your partner in the Combi Catcher.

ALZA-AA6J
If you lose your partner, he won't return for the rest of the level (you can play
solo). I don't know if all of the levels can be finished solo. Although I didn't
notice any, it's possible that this code could have unknown side effects.

Tony H
01-02-2020, 03:07 PM
The invincibility code above works everywhere except during the battle with Metal Sonic.

Knuckles Chaotix 32x

AM4T-AA4W
Invincibility for both characters against Metal Sonic (one of the final battles in the stage select room).

---------------

These are special 32x assembly codes. They will work fine with Kega Fusion, but if you want to use them with Gens, you'll need to hack them into the ROM with a hex editor.

Knuckles Chaotix 32x

07CC:6002
32x Master Code.

07CCC0:7002
Rings and Blue Spheres are worth 2 (only in special stages). Note that your ring
count will reset if you get over 255 rings (special stages only).

07CCC0:7004
Rings and Blue Spheres are worth 4 (only in special stages). Note that your ring
count will reset if you get over 255 rings (special stages only).

Tony H
01-05-2020, 11:13 PM
Knuckles Chaotix 32x

RGTA-A6TW
Always have Speed Shoes.

BWFA-EA8W +
ALFT-EA72 +
ALKT-EA4T
Always have slow Combi Catcher (allows you to easily pick any charcter you want).

BD0T-AA6W +
D51A-AA90 +
D50T-AA42 +
BD1T-AA3T
Walk thru walls. Will sometimes warp up to ledge above. Can get stuck, so best to
use for exploring or fun. First 2 codes are for main character, last 2 codes are
for the partner.

Tony H
01-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Knuckles Chaotix 32x

AK7A-EA88
Always have slow Stage Select (allows you to easily pick which stage you want).

MegaDriver
01-11-2020, 04:44 AM
Hello again mr. Tony Hedstrom :)

I would like to ask you something about Super Monaco GP (I'm using Mega Games 3 cart).

Maybe it's just me but I find the game a bit unfair unless it is played in 'professional mode' (7 speed manual transmission) which gives the faster acceleration and top speed to the car.
However, mastering the shift control with a gamepad appears to be beyond my skills! :?

So, that got me wondering if it would be possible to hack the game so that the best performance (professional mode) could be made to work with automatic shifting (from beginner mode)?

Or perhaps the other way round, chose beginner mode (auto shift) but instead have the professional mode performance (850 PS/11000 rPM)?

Tony H
01-11-2020, 10:08 PM
MegaDriver, that code shouldn't be a problem. I'm not very familiar with that cart, is this the correct ROM?... Mega Games 3 (Europe). If it is, as far as you know, is there only one version?

EDIT: Also, I'll need to know the *exact* top speed that you can go when using the automatic, the 4 speed, and the 7 speed.

MegaDriver
01-12-2020, 05:51 AM
MegaDriver, that code shouldn't be a problem. I'm not very familiar with that cart, is this the correct ROM?... Mega Games 3 (Europe). If it is, as far as you know, is there only one version?

EDIT: Also, I'll need to know the *exact* top speed that you can go when using the automatic, the 4 speed, and the 7 speed.

Yes, that's the rom : Mega Games 3 (Europe), released in UK,FR,DE,ES in 1993 (and AS but unknown data).

As for the top speeds, here's what I found out:

Transmission / Top Speed

Auto--------------316 km/h

4 speed manual----345 km/h

7 speed manual----370 km/h X it's 405 km/h.

EDIT: Ooops, I made a small mistake. 7 speed manual tops at 405 km/h.
I re-checked going through all gears in 4 speed and 7 speed manual transmission.
The following results seem more accurate:

4 Speed manual Transmission / Top Speed

1st gear -------------------------- 81 km/h
2nd gear ------------------------- 171 km/h
3rd gear ------------------------- 255 km/h
4th gear ------------------------- 345 km/h

7 Speed manual Transmission / Top Speed

1st gear -------------------------- 73 km/h
2nd gear ------------------------- 149 km/h
3rd gear ------------------------- 220 km/h
4th gear ------------------------- 286 km/h
5th gear ------------------------- 335 km/h
6th gear ------------------------- 370 km/h
7th gear ------------------------- 405 km/h

Tony H
01-12-2020, 08:59 PM
MegaDriver, thanks for the info, that's helping to figure things out.

I'm slowly figuring how this game is programed, and will post new codes as I go along, even though they aren't what you wanted. I will eventually get to your request (hopefully).

In the programing, they use different acceleration values for different gears. This makes it so that you accelerate slower in higher gears, which is the way it is in real life because of wind resistance at faster speeds. This code makes it so that you accelerate the same, or even faster in higher gears (some of it may also have to do with automatic versus manual shift). Code works for automatic or manual shift.

Mega Games 3 (Europe), Super Monaco GP

ABPT-VA5N
Accelerate much faster, especially in higher gears.

MegaDriver
01-13-2020, 05:35 AM
MegaDriver, thanks for the info, that's helping to figure things out.

I'm slowly figuring how this game is programed, and will post new codes as I go along, even though they aren't what you wanted. I will eventually get to your request (hopefully).

In the programing, they use different acceleration values for different gears. This makes it so that you accelerate slower in higher gears, which is the way it is in real life because of wind resistance at faster speeds. This code makes it so that you accelerate the same, or even faster in higher gears (some of it may also have to do with automatic versus manual shift). Code works for automatic or manual shift.

ABPT-VA5N
Accelerate much faster, especially in higher gears.

This is great! Thanks! :D

I just won the game, in 1st place, on the first go!! :cool:

So, the code basically makes you floor the accelerator pedal in every gear and keep the revs in the red-line. I welcome that more-arcadey-behaviour! :mrgreen:

"Keep it up" :ok:

Tony H
01-13-2020, 09:15 PM
These codes are the same, but with different values (can only use one at a time). I'm including a few different values so you can see the difference. Kind of hard to explain, but you'll go faster and the car can take turns much faster without crashing. Very easy to get pole position with this code. lol. The normal value is 05AF.

ACAT-VEAJ
Accelerate faster, and can take turns faster. Value = 1200.

ACAT-VTAJ
Accelerate faster, and can take turns faster. Value = 1800.

ACAT-TTJJ
Accelerate faster, and can take turns faster. Value = 2800.

Tony H
01-14-2020, 02:39 PM
MegaDriver, another code that might be getting close to what you want. With this code, you can easily modify the acceleration rate and top speed by modifying one of the Game Genie codes. Works on automatic or manual transmission.

CBPT-TA5G +
ABRT-T6L0
Much faster acceleration and top speed. Can modify second code (ABRT-T6L0) to adjust the acceleration and top speed.

With this code, top speed is 360 km/h with automatic, and 467 km/h with 7 speed manual, and much better acceleration.

Also have this code, which isn't very useful, but still nice to know which gear you're in. lol.

RFPA-T6ZL
Shows which gear you're in when using the automatic transmission.

MegaDriver
01-14-2020, 04:48 PM
Thanks! :D

Those codes are very good for tuning the car to match any gamer's wish. :)
I am sure there is a sweet spot somewhere between pure performance and control, I'll have to give some tries untill I find the best compromise.

I think that will be possible to have " custom 4 speed auto" with better performance than "4 speed manual" without all the hassle of shifting up and down. ;)

Tony H
01-14-2020, 08:12 PM
MegaDriver, just a little info about modifying that code. If you enter it into a Game Genie conversion program, you'll see that the value is 2E00. Use a value lower than 2E for less acceleration.

I also have a code that adds an extra gear to the automatic transmission, so it's a 5 speed instead of a 4 speed. Will post that when I'm done testing.

I don't think I will be able to make your exact request so that the automatic has the same performance as the 7 speed, but I think by modifying that code above, you should be able to get pretty close. To match the 7 speed performance exactly, it would require around 40 codes.

Tony H
01-15-2020, 10:58 AM
MegaDriver, this will probably be the last of the codes for Super Monaco GP, unless you have other requests.

The code below that converts the 4 speed automatic transmission into a 5 speed automatic transmission should be perfect for giving you a slight advantage over the other drivers, instead of the huge advantage like the "accelerate faster" codes. It will give you a very slight acceleration increase, and a little higher top speed. For this code, I used the acceleration and km/h from the 7 speed manual transmission, but limited it to 5 gears. The top speed with this code is 335 km/h, and if you look at your post above, you'll see that the top speed in 5th gear with the 7 speed manual transmission is also 335 km/h. I can probably make a 6 or 7 speed automatic, but I was running into problems which would require more codes to fix, and I was trying to keep the number of codes to a bare minimum since the Genesis Game Genie has a 5 code limit.

I also made a code that increases the top speed with the automatic transmission. That code can be modified to give you whatever top speed you want, but keep in mind that if you use the code by itself, you may not have enough power to ever reach that top speed. I haven't tried it with any of the "accelerate faster" codes, so don't know if it will work with those.

Anyways, it was fun pulling this game apart and figuring out how it works. A very fun game.

L3PT-V6W6 +
AVPA-TAAJ +
6KST-V8YJ
Adds an extra gear to the automatic transmission, making it a 5 speed automatic instead of a 4 speed, and top speed is increased from 316 km/h to 335 km/h.

JBTA-TCAY
Increases the top speed of the automatic transmission from 316 to 405 km/h. Will not work with the 5 speed automatic transmission code.

MegaDriver
01-15-2020, 09:38 PM
That is perfectly fine! ;)

Of course not, I would not dare to ask you anything else. :notworthy:

Glad to hear you also had a good time while finding the codes.

I will have to take some time to digest all the information you have given us and chose the best code(s) to fine tune the car's performance so that it gives a fair improvement, making the game more enjoyable to play.

Super good work, Tony. Congratulations for your skills and a big thank you for your altruism. :ok:

Tony H
01-29-2020, 03:50 PM
Robocop 3 (Genesis/MD)

AAEA-CAAC
Protection from all falls.

Tony H
02-05-2020, 08:27 PM
Toe Jam & Earl: Panic on Funkotron (Genesis/MD)

BK0T-GA6L
Can exit level even if you don't have any earthlings.

REHA-E61N
Collect presents from anywhere above you.

C4GT-GA2R
Hit earthlings from almost anywhere in front of you (jars act like a homing missile).

RE2A-E6TL
Always capture boy earthlings the first time you hit them with a jar (may also work on other earthlings).

RE5T-E6WW
Always capture girl earthlings the first time you hit them with a jar (may also work on other earthlings).

========================

EDIT:

Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis/MD)

RHGT-A61J
Can exit the section/level even if you don't have any Flickies.

NLTA-CA3R
Collect rings from anywhere.

Tony H
02-08-2020, 08:54 PM
Toe Jam & Earl (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

There are 2 versions of this game. These codes are for the "World/REV00" version, and may not work on the "World Rev A" version.

A5VA-AA5W
Walk anywhere (allows you to walk on water or air). If you stop walking while over water, you'll fall in and have to swim.

RGWT-A6TC
All items in your inventory will show what the item is, instead of question marks.

Tony H
02-11-2020, 03:53 PM
Toe Jam & Earl (Genesis/MD)

EKKT-CA8G
Collect presents from anywhere. You may not see the gifts when you collect them because they are slightly off screen, but you will hear the little beep and they will be in your inventory).

E5RT-AA3W
Invincibility (enemies walk right thru you).

AEVT-DA7L
Wake up on the first try (after you fall asleep from standing still too long).

TTXA-CGAE
Can stand still 3x longer before you fall asleep.

Pyron
02-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Hi Tony,

- Disable the enemys invencibility time after get hit (its make no sense and is anoying)
- Make chakan take half of damage from enemys
- And if possible, active the double jump when you press again the jump button, this game had alot of performance problems and the jumps tends to fail when the action is intense.

For me it gonna make the game much more enjoyable.

Hi Tony if had more time on the future please take a look on it plz.

Also thank you to create codes to sega cd games, if i can request.. please create infinite life to Shadow of the beast 2 CD

thanks dude!

Tony H
02-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Hi Tony if had more time on the future please take a look on it plz.

Also thank you to create codes to sega cd games, if i can request.. please create infinite life to Shadow of the beast 2 CD

thanks dude!

What is the name of the game?

As for the Shadow of the Beast 2 codes, you'll find a ton of Sega CD codes at these two links. They are not organized, so you will have to go thru and check all the posts...

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/video-game-hacking-and-development/retro-hacking/7598-sega-cd-iso-hacks

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/video-game-hacking-and-development/retro-hacking/4650-sega-mega-cd-hacks-patches

Tony H
02-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Toe Jam & Earl (Genesis/MD)

ALRA-AA5R
Don't get charged for mail orders (still have to have enough to cover the price).

FLRA-AA4G
Don't get charged for mail orders (works even if you don't have enough money).

RGXA-A6ZT
All items in the mail order shop will show what the item is, instead of question marks.