PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Model 2 Majesco MK-1451

SonnyLXXXIX
02-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I found a recently listed Genesis Model 2 MK-1451 on ebay. Starting price is $15 with $14.95 shipping. Is stated as tested and working and looks to be in good cosmetic condition. No bids thus far...Comes with 4 controllers and a bunch of game cartridges, but I didn't bother looking at the game titles since the only appealing part, at least for me anyway is the MK-1451 console...

From what I've gathered in the past this Model is somewhat sought after since it was made during the brief time period when the final Model 2's were being made by Majesco, but the Model 3's were not being made yet.

Figured I would let anybody that is interested know since I was lucky enough to pick up a brand new in box MK-1451 right before this past Xmas. I thought it was an awesome find, but I'm still not entirely sure just how difficult it is to get your hands on the MK-1451.

If the one listed on ebay has the same hardware as mine, it should have a 3/4 motherboard. You'll have to ask the seller specifically - I didn't inquire about it...Anyway, I'll stop rambling - The link is below

http://cgi.ebay.com/GENESIS-SEGA-MODEL-MK-1451-/280626409493?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4156a33015