PDA

View Full Version : Shiren the Wanderer and Drill Spirits for DS only $2

sketch
08-12-2012, 06:26 PM
I was in a GameStop last week, cruising DS games, and saw Shiren the Wanderer. I don't usually buy games at GameStop much any more, as I find their prices to be inflated for used games (although I'll occasionally find an old game for cheap). I had been curious about this game but didn't know if I'd like a roguelike. I pulled it off the shelf and low and behold, it was marked at $1.99. I was floored. I've never seen a game there that cheap, especially for the DS. And Shiren gets pretty solid reviews.

I also found Mr. Driller, Drill Spirits for $1.99 as well at the same place. I believe GS has standard pricing across its stores, so if anyone is interested in either of these games, they might start cruising their local store.

Hidden_Darkness
11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
that's a good deal but it's too bad they tossed out the boxes on all of their used ds games, that alone makes me want to look elsewhere for ds games.

sketch
01-15-2013, 01:25 AM
I missed this reply, but yeah, tossing the boxes is moronic. Both of these games came with box and docs, otherwise I wouldn't have bought them. I've played the hell out of Shiren (about 50 hours so far). There hasn't been a game on any platform that's captured that much of my time since Diablo and Starcraft used to eat up my days.

sketch
02-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Okay, I've played over 60 hours of this game and haven't been able to beat it. Anyone here finish Shiren? I was loaded up with supplies and a levelled up sword, and some jackass in a monster house turned me into a riceball. This game is brutal.