PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me some game gear games

copper20
09-24-2014, 11:18 PM
Been wondering what other game gear games I should buy. So far I have the following:

Columns
Super Columns
Ms. Pac Man
Space Harrier
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic Chaos
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sonic Triple Trouble
Bust-A-Move
Ninja Gaiden
Streets of Rage 2

I have been thinking about getting Pac Man, but I can't find it anywhere locally, and most places that sell game gear games just sell copies of The Lion King and other sports games.

SpaceHarrier
09-24-2014, 11:45 PM
I can tell you a lot about the Game Gear, it's one of my fav' handheld system with an underrated library <3

1st go for The GG Shinobi I & II! How it happens that you (apparently) still haven't played these ones?! :D

Then another great combo : GG Aleste I & II!

Then it seems that you like puzzle games so why not Baku Baku Animal & Magical Puzzle Popils?

& if you like adventure games go for Crystal Warriors or Defender of Oasis.

Others titles i highly recommend : Fantasy Zone Gear; Monster World II (If you haven't played / can't play the Master System version); Vampire - Master of Darkness - (same) & Berlin no Kabe.

I also like a lot Psychic World.

Zz Badnusty
09-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Zenki is one of my favorites.
Was just playing Panzer Dragoon Mini last night, it is really quite good. Super impressive soundtrack, I love the 8-bit renditions of the classic PD songs. And the lock-on and shoot gameplay works great. I think a lot of people overlook P.D.mini because it seems unliklely that an 8-bit conversion of a Saturn game could be any good. But it is.