PDA

View Full Version : Who has a complete US or EU Game Gear set?

Jeckidy
02-04-2016, 12:38 AM
I'm actually tempted to collect a loose domestic set (US citizen here). It doesn't sound like it'd be too hard except maybe for a few rarities like GG Mega Man and miscellaneous others. I'm sure our european or scandinavian friends could succeed at a complete euro set, as well. Has anyone succeeded at this? Hell, I'm sure someone could even complete a Japanese set, for that matter.

profholt82
02-04-2016, 11:11 AM
The only guy I know with a complete set is Braveheart69. He's on a few forums, but he's a mod on segaage. He made up a master list there at one point, but I'm not sure if it's still up, I haven't been active there in some time. This was his page about it, I'm sure if you posted there or PM'd him, he'd hook you up.

http://segaage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=42&threadid=51558

Black_Tiger
02-04-2016, 12:51 PM
You should really just start your own "Jeckidy's Game Gear thread". Especially with the overlapping topics/questions of your recent threads.

TheGreyGhost
03-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Hi,

very late to the game...anyway! still working on mine, I'm about halfway through 130ish. Completely agree with you, seems doable, prices have been fair so far, and its the reason im giving it a shot.

I was mainly active on SegaAge until it closed. Braveheart was a super nice dude and sold me some stuff too.