PDA

View Full Version : Royal Stone - anyone play it?

segasonicfan
05-15-2016, 12:47 AM
Thanks to the most recent Reader Roundtable, I've been playing this game and loving it. One of the best the system has to offer. However, I loaded another game to show my friend on my Everdrive and the save is gone now :( :( has anyone else run into this problem?

-Segasonicfan

Tanooki
05-20-2016, 11:33 AM
If your OS on there is 7 or 8 it should automatically save the data and pull it as if it were a real game, but older you use the tool menu to load/save your save data. As it is, you should have it do this automatically right to the micro sd card. The saves should be in a /saves folder or something of the sort on the memory card itself made by the everdrive itself.

Melf
05-21-2016, 12:28 AM
I've been playing it extensively the past few weeks. Look for a review soon!

segasonicfan
05-28-2016, 07:17 PM
If your OS on there is 7 or 8 it should automatically save the data and pull it as if it were a real game, but older you use the tool menu to load/save your save data. As it is, you should have it do this automatically right to the micro sd card. The saves should be in a /saves folder or something of the sort on the memory card itself made by the everdrive itself.

hrm okay Ill have a look at this! I'm running OS 5 I think, because it is the only one with SG-1000 proper color support right now. The game itself starts fine and can load saves and there is no file in the save folder....I'm afraid to poke around menus until I finish beating the game because I had to replay 10 levels of it already which took me a week to do :/

I've been playing it extensively the past few weeks. Look for a review soon!

awesome! I've been playing the crap out of it too...on level 13 right now. I wonder if someone will ever make an English translated repro cart? It would be nice!

-Segasonicfan

Waterfaller
08-05-2016, 04:29 AM
I had this same problem playing it on my modded Xbox, so I resorted to save states. Weirdness.

midnightrider
08-07-2016, 05:06 PM
I've had it patched as soon as the patch came out, but I never got around to it, as I wanted to play Crystal Warriors first, which I also never got around to...