PDA

View Full Version : We are Burning Rangers? Which version of the song is better?

Leynos
11-20-2018, 09:35 AM
We all know the soundtrack of this game is another Saturn classic. The question is. Do you prefer the English Burning Rangers GO? Or the Japanese version of Burning Rangers GO!

English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHlrHvt1dUE

Japanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB552gLaY_Q

Personally, it's just so iconic to hear Takenobu's voice on Saturn games that I can't accept anyone else.

EDIT seems the POLL didn't work as I was going to add a third option for the Sonic Transformed version.

ComradeOj
11-20-2018, 01:32 PM
The English version, personally. Not by that much though, both are great.

Side note: On the background image used for English version video. I was trying to figure out what was going on at the bottom of the screen. I thought it was a deformed cartoon baby in an astronaut helmet. Nope just a hand.

Blades
11-20-2018, 01:36 PM
English. Fun fact, it's the same guy who did Knuckles' theme in Sonic Adventure.

The Transformed version is good too.

Fun fact 2: did anyone notice the typo in the intro to Burning Rangers on Saturn?

Leynos
11-20-2018, 06:53 PM
The English version, personally. Not by that much though, both are great.

Side note: On the background image used for English version video. I was trying to figure out what was going on at the bottom of the screen. I thought it was a deformed cartoon baby in an astronaut helmet. Nope, just a hand.

Yeah the poll options were going to be between

"Knuckles Rangers" & "Takenobu's godly voice" but the poll didn't go through for some reason. I wish this board let people delete topics with no replies or at least fully edit the OP. The board needs a serious update.

Moirai
11-25-2018, 09:05 PM
English. Fun fact, it's the same guy who did Knuckles' theme in Sonic Adventure.

The Transformed version is good too.

Fun fact 2: did anyone notice the typo in the intro to Burning Rangers on Saturn?
What typo?

Blades
11-25-2018, 09:12 PM
PPK4OjhDhQk

Type the first sentence that shows up.

Moirai
11-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Its not a typo, its just engrish