PDA

View Full Version : Mega Sg Adapters will be back in Stock

thesegadude
08-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Mega Sg Adapters will be back in stock and shipping on August 7th, 2020 8am PST at analogue.co/store (https://www.analogue.co/store)

https://images.analogue.co/6-store/sg-adapters.png?auto=format&w=2200&

For those of us who missed out. Looks like we'll get another shot at them.

thesegadude
08-07-2020, 01:17 PM
I got to analogue.co/store a little more than an hour after they opened sales for these adapters and they weren't sold out.
**They're still available at the time of this post**

I managed to buy a set. All in it cost me $70.70 USD with $20.71 USD shipping. I used a US address. Otherwise they would have charge ~$35 USD to ship to Canada.

These adapters cost me about $95 CAD all in. I bought a used Mega Sg with a wireless gamepad for $200 CAD so these adapters are feeling pretty expensive. But I am looking forward to trying out my Sega Mark III and Game Gear games.

Zz Badnusty
08-07-2020, 04:11 PM
$20+ shipping is simply insulting.
I guess they are factoring-in labor and warehousing costs in that shipping charge! :p

thesegadude
08-10-2020, 11:21 AM
Yeah, Analogue's shipping rates are bad.

I'm guessing that down the road these adapters will be hard to find so I'm going for them while I can.

As of now the adapters are will available. Which is nice too see they haven't sold out in a heart beat.

gamevet
08-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Everything is sold out.

thesegadude
08-10-2020, 10:13 PM
I had a quick look right now and it you can still add the adapters to your shopping cart.

Does it actually say sold out for you?

I refreshed and tried with two browsers just to be sure it wasn't cached.

It actually looks like the Mega Sg itself is also back in stock too.

gamevet
08-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I see it on my PC. I scrolled down for what seemed like forever on my phone and kept seeing sold out for everything.

thesegadude
08-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Yup! All that sold out stuff is the brand new Pocket which sold out in just a few minutes from what I hear.
I didnít try too buy a Pocket. Awesome looking product that I donít feel good about buying.