PDA

View Full Version : So, I just deleted my next article on accident.

The Sports Guy
08-30-2008, 10:48 PM
It was the "love/hate" one - could have been good - but you all would have found it fairly controversial and most likely would have gotten angry about it.

Yeah - i forgot to save it - then my macbook shut it self down all of a sudden with 30 percent battery left.

That wasnt the problem - Word automatically recovers it - but then there was an email about orchestra - and it replaced the article I was working on.

Im pretty sure you would have gotten mad at me because I said that I hated to love games like Toy Story and Aladdin because they were kids games. I was about to axe it anyways.

But you are all going to enjoy my next couple entries here in a bit.

Mr Smith
08-31-2008, 07:06 PM
I find things are always better when re-written. The ideas from the first attempt can be restructured which makes them much more awesome. But I think the morale of this story (does morale have an "e" on the end?) is that Apple are gay.

The Sports Guy
09-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Mac computers are generally a lot better than PC's for most things - except for gaming, and hardware. I just beat the crap out of this apple and the battery is starting to die - I hardly get an hour and a half on it without having to power up or having it die on me.

Sometimes itll power right back up without the power cord if i try - but other times ill charge it and it will say 0 and then go all the way back up again to where it was when it crashed randomly. Weird.

Metal_Sonic
09-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Kid games? WELL DUUUUHHHHHH, that doesnt make the game any less technically sound.

MrMatthews
10-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Kid games? WELL DUUUUHHHHHH, that doesnt make the game any less technically sound.

Not at all (castle of illusion), but some games do become mediocre at best if you strip them of their pretty graphics and animation (aladdin)