Quantcast

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How much would a complete Sega CD collection REALLY be worth?

Quote Originally Posted by tlh View Post
    Ah I see that you know how hard it really is to get a complete collection of SCD. I thought Space Pirates and Drug Wars were released because they are advertised on the back of the Crime Patrol manual. Anyway, I would estimate that a complete collection of all the released US games should be at least 5-7 grand depending on condition. Finding collector condition titles is getting harder it seems. I wish I had another copy of Radical Rex. tlh
    look on the RDF global conflict manual, it shows that Pen and Teller game too
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

Ah I see that you know how hard it really is to get a complete collection of SCD. I thought Space Pirates and Drug Wars were released because they are advertised on the back of the Crime Patrol manual. Anyway, I would estimate that a complete collection of all the released US games should be at least 5-7 grand depending on condition. Finding collector condition titles is getting harder it seems. I wish I had another copy of Radical Rex. tlh
    5-7 Grand would be putting quite a bit of money on the effort put into it. When I finish my second set, I will gladly sell it for that much.
    Be Attitude For Gains!

Wildside Expert

how close are you to a second set?

Quote Originally Posted by tempo View Post
    how close are you to a second set?
    About 40%. Though it is a very low priority... at the moment.
    Be Attitude For Gains!

Sports Talker

I have to agree with all of these guys buying a complete US set is a lot of work. I feel like thats most of what I do is scour the internet trying to locate the next game I need. As per RF generations checklists it says I need 5 more to complete but I'm at a road block of not finding them. Not to mention the ones I need to rebuy because there is writing in the manual, missing it's comment card and ect. Also making sure all of your cases have foam in them as well lol. I do have to say getting a complete master system set is next to impossible though!

Quote Originally Posted by grey87suprat View Post
    I feel like thats most of what I do is scour the internet trying to locate the next game I need. As per RF generations checklists it says I need 5 more to complete but I'm at a road block of not finding them. Not to mention the ones I need to rebuy because there is writing in the manual, missing it's comment card and ect. Also making sure all of your cases have foam in them as well lol.
    OMG LOL! amen brother... amen! I have a box of broken cases and extra manuals and a stack of doubles.
    Embodiment of paradox and chaos, destroyer of reason and logic, breaker of balance, the unmaker of order, and the opponent of the Creator.

Is it me or are values for Novastorm all over the place? I realized I have two copies recently (curse of the packrat, sometimes you don't even know what you have) and was thinking of selling but I think the game is worth a good bit more than $35...

I might put it up on eBay with a higher BIN and all you guys can make fun of me.

Quote Originally Posted by tempo View Post
    novastorm just sold in open auction. i think for 35.

so weird I didn't have any problems getting it for much less than those prices... glad I got it for low

Wildside Expert

I think 35 is about right. Ebay shows it selling around that cost latley, it might even be trending higher due to xmas sales

Wildside Expert

Nice Collection, That said, I think you are missing some of the same titles that I am. Very difficult to find is Championship Soccer 94 ( Sensible ) ver Sony 1994. Also very difficult to find Radical Rex, Novastorm and Space Adventure Cobra, Crime Patrol, Drug Wars and Space Pirates. Have you had any luck locating these titles? You will need them to claim your collection complete. Best of luck, tlh
    tlh, do you have a complete set? some of your posts imply you do and some imply you don't. just curious.

Thread Information