Quantcast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (32X)

The Cat in the Hat Shining Hero NeoVamp's Avatar

Ever thought about using comma's and dots in your sentences acdc?

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    So did anyone try the pseudo-sequel to this one on PS1, In Your House?
    I beat it way back in the day, didn't like it much aside from the awesome little montage highlight accompanied by your characters entrance theme(i beat it with the undertaker) that you get to watch after you defeat the game.

I like royal rumble for gen/snes better than either of these arcade games.
    I don't play old stuff for nostalgia, I play old stuff because the games are better.
    -Drakon

The only bad part was from a great game like this came WWF in your house and it was total crap

Road Rasher

Nice review. I used to play this in arcades quite a bit and ended up getting the PC version. I liked the game, but I'm not really an expert on fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarzak View Post
    Yes, I'm fully aware of the SNES version........dunno what went wrong with that one. Not only were Yoko and Bam Bam removed, but the port could only handle 3 wrestlers on-screen (every other version handled 4) and had perpetual slowdown, especially with 3 wrestlers. Moves did less damage as well, and commentary and voice samples were sparse. Even the sfx and music weren't faithful to the coin-op, only the graphics. One of the rare examples in which the Genesis port of a game TRAMPLES the SNES one.
    It's not Sculptured Software, but NBA Jam TE also had odd differences between the SNES and Genesis versions, with the Genesis winning. The Genesis version has crisper graphics (SNES sprites look more blurry in comparison and this is composite on Genesis compared to SNES with S-Video, which should look sharper), faster gameplay, and music during gameplay.

Thread Information