Quantcast

Thread: Sorcerer's Kingdom

Sonic Sorcerer's Kingdom

If you're a Genesis RPG fan, you've probably already been through all three Phantasy Star games and beaten back everything dark in the Shining series. If you're still looking to sharpen your blade, why not try out Treco's Sorcerer's Kingdom? It's not the deepest game in the genre, but it's a solid way to spend a Saturday, and it's an RPG that most fans have probably overlooked. Read our full review and get thee questing!
    Last edited by Melf; 09-01-2011 at 04:33 PM.

will hog your hedges... Raging in the Streets djshok's Avatar

I've never even heard of this game, but this review kinda makes me want to play. I think I'll check it out.

Quite a decent Phantasy Star 2 visual rip-off. I wrote a review 4 years ago for this one.
    One of the most unique and unbalanced games on Sega. At first you hit monster by 30 and he hits you by 90. You die in 1 blow. Need at least one hour defeat-town-save-defeat-town-save to be able to actually pass through the first dungeon. 80% of game is easy. The end of the game gets tremendously hard out of a sudden. Your main character kills everything in 1 blow while the others cannot make a scratch and die like a cannon fodder. And so it's nearly impossible to survive. They just kill you no matter how fast your main char kills them cause all other characters are just pussies..

Nice looking and fast paced RPG with real time strategy elements that will pick the interest of the average players for quite a long time with its mixture of genres and quite frantic battle system that can turn the most simple, level-increasing fight intro an almost anarchic, free-for-all clobberin' time.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Xhojn's Avatar

I hadn't heard of this game before but I've now added it to the list to try!

Thread Information