Quantcast

Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2262

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

I feel so stupid (and dumb!)... I was wrong with where the Sunken Bridge is on the map I provided for you...... the bridge appears and leads up to the area we are looking into (facepalm!!)
    Sorry man, I hope you didn't put too much time into this yet! If you put in the password STOYODA, you'll be able to see it. I'm both relieved and disappointed nothing is missing.

GelmiR, it's all good. I didn't have very much time into it, but I figured out how to have a few of the areas on the map always available, so I may spend a little more time and just make a Game Genie code that lets you have access to the entire map from the very beginning of the game. Not sure if that could possibly break the game or the flow of the game, but the level select lets you start wherever you want, so I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for getting back to me, that's a big relief And I've love to extensively test a code like that, I can't seem to get enough of the game at the moment Though I wonder if the game will sort of 'reset' itself after selecting and beating a level. Hope I'm wrong on that. In any case, I look forward to any testing.

I found these while working on the ZAMN editor, but forgot about them...

Zombies Ate My Neighbors (Genesis) Game Genie

AGYT-EAA6
    Listen to an unused song while playing level 1. Can adjust this code to listen to any song you want while plaing level 1.

AFNT-CAEY
    Kill Werewolfs with 1 hit.

ACJT-CACN
    Kill Purple/Black Ants with 1 hit (levels 16, 32, etc).

AA9A-EAAR
    Kill Snakeoids with 1 hit.

AALA-EAA8
    Kill Giant Babies with 1 hit.

AATA-EAG6 +
    AANA-EAG0 +
    AANA-EAHC
    Kill Boss Spiders with a few hits (levels 36 & 48).

ABHT-EACJ +
    ABCT-EAH4
    Kill Head Boss with a few hits (level 48).

GelmiR, a new code for Pirates of Dark Water. Have only tested it with two passwords (IITBDIA & STOYODA) and worked fine, but should work with all of the passwords.

Pirates of Dark Water (Genesis) Game Genie

9XMA-PGLE +
    AHMA-NACG
    Any valid password gives you the full sword. May 1994 version.

9XMA-PGNJ +
    AHMA-NAEL
    Any valid password gives you the full sword. January 1994 version.
    Last edited by Tony H; 07-14-2022 at 10:04 PM.

Sonic Spinball (Genesis) Game Genie

ADHT-6AH8 +
    ADBA-6AC6
    Level 4 boss: Robotic arms and socks are disabled after the first hit. The arms and socks will still be visible, but their collision detection will be turned off, so you will pass right through them. This makes it much easier to get to the upper part of the ship so you can start attacking Robotnik.

RDPA-7RCW
    Level 4 boss: When you hit the button for the third time, access on the sides to Robotnik will remain open for 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds (as long as you don't hit the button a 4th time).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    GelmiR, a new code for Pirates of Dark Water. Have only tested it with two passwords (IITBDIA & STOYODA) and worked fine, but should work with all of the passwords.

Pirates of Dark Water (Genesis) Game Genie

9XMA-PGLE +
    AHMA-NACG
    Any valid password gives you the full sword. May 1994 version.

9XMA-PGNJ +
    AHMA-NAEL
    Any valid password gives you the full sword. January 1994 version.
    Hey Tony,

Thanks! I tried with most of the passwords (I tried all levels) and it worked on every one. I tested the codes for the May 1994 version. One interesting thing that happened was that on the Citadel level, my player character and the top left and right stats were blacked out. The lightning on this level does this for a split second, but in this case it stayed that way. I think it's caused by the sword cutscene clashing with the lightning effect, not the actual Game Genie codes themselves.

It's an easy fix anyway, you just walk a short bit to the Citadel and go inside and things will be back to normal. The lightning seems random, if that's even possible. I made a save just before pressing start to start playing the Citadel, and it doesn't always happen. I was able to replicate it, though. Can't upload a Gens save here, so I'll e-mail that to you.

Through normal gameplay, once you obtain the (which is optional, by the way) missing sword piece in The Sunken Bridge, the rest of the levels will get a different password from the ones you'd get without the sword piece. There's also a password (DSILLER) to start the game and have the full sword from level 1. So I figured I'd try and get a new full sword password for the Citadel. But after level one, it just gives me the regular IITBDIA password. I wonder how the game remembers to keep the sword, then. It's not important, I'm just curious about some of the workings of the game

Edit: starting somewhere mid-level using the level select will not get you the full sword. I didn't think so, but I thought I'd test it anway.
    Last edited by GelmiR; 07-15-2022 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks for testing the code, GelmiR. I got the save state and will check it out.

I have a question about some possible Game Genie codes for this game. When you are well into the game and you press Start to bring up the pause menu, there are some items at the very bottom on that screen that I think are different than the regular items you can collect. There is also a gem looking thing right next to the "Full Sword" on the right side of that screen. I think I can make some codes so that those items would be present with any valid password. Are any of those things something that will give you more power or new abilities? Or are they just things that are needed to progress in the game, or something else? Would codes like that break or ruin the game?
    Last edited by Tony H; 07-16-2022 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    Thanks for testing the code, GelmiR. I got the save state and will check it out.

I have a question about some possible Game Genie codes for this game. When you are well into the game and you press Start to bring up the pause menu, there are some items at the very bottom on that screen that I think are different than the regular items you can collect. There is also a gem looking thing right next to the "Full Sword" on the right side of that screen. I think I can make some codes so that those items would be present with any valid password. Are any of those things something that will give you more power or new abilities? Or are they just things that are needed to progress in the game, or something else? Would codes like that break or ruin the game?
    You're welcome

The gem looking thing next to the sword piece is the Magical Compass you obtain at the end of the Citadel level. Story-wise, it is used to locate the Treasures of Rule, which are located on the bottom of the screen. They don't do anything and are never used in any of the regular levels. They are needed at the very last boss section, and even then you only press down on some platforms to "place" them. By then, you will already no longer be able to access the pause menu. I think they are just images, they don't have any effect otherwise, sadly.

Edit: The Compass doesn't really do anything in-game either, only in dialogue and cutscenes.

Thanks for the info, GelmiR.

Some new codes. Note that these work on the English translated version as well...

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (J) (Genesis) Game Genie

BMJA-AA76
    1 hit destroys walls in level 2-2.

BMKT-AA6R
    1 hit destroys wall near lava in level 4-2 (just hit the wall once and as the lava gets closer, the wall will be destroyed).

JB0A-AAG0
    All your health will be restored when you are hit by the rolling log in level 4.

AB0A-AA64
    Invincibility against the rolling log in level 4.

Warlock (Genesis) Game Genie

SB1A-C854
    Enable hidden cheat menu just by entering Option menu.

0V0A-CEGE
    Enable hidden cheat menu just by changing any letter for the password.

RF1T-C6X0
    Enable hidden cheat menu just by entering the password for it and not having to press any buttons (password = NLAND).

AFHA-CAA6
    Hidden cheat menu allows access to everything, including hidden games, hidden logos, etc (normally can't access any of this in the cheat menu). In the cheat menu, use the level select number and press left to get to these numbers, then press A, B, or C to go there: 3 = cheat menu, 6 thru 10 = story scenes, 11 = death scene, 12 = Option menu, 13 = end of game and credits, 14 = hidden Pong game, 15 = hidden vertical shooting game, 19 = hidden logo. Normal levels start at number 31.

SC8T-BA12
    Blue Bottle spell restores full health instead of just 1 HP (press Down + Start to select spells, and press Up + Start to use it).

AL3A-AA2W
    Pressing Up + Start always gives you a spell, even if you don't have any (spell you get if you don't have any will be different depending on where you first use it).

KDHA-AA9N
    Don't fall when you walk of ledges (walk on air), press jump to drop down. Will need to "jump" when going up stairs. Can still die if you drop too far when falling.

Sorcerer's Kingdom (Genesis) Game Genie

NOTE: Codes were made for version 1.1 but tested a few of them on version 1.0 and they worked fine.

AMBT-AA6J
    Walk thru walls, trees, etc.

AAZT-AA8T
    1 hit kills enemies in battle (has only been tested with weapons).

REZT-A60C
    Infinite HP in battle.

AM2A-AA8L
    Can get what's inside chests as many times as you want.

ATYA-CA5Y
    Don't get charged in shops (have to have enough money to cover purchase price).

ATYA-CA5Y +
    AAYA-CA2R
    Don't get charged in shops (works even if you don't have enough money).

AJ3T-AA60
    Infinite MP in battle.

RE7A-A6XR +
    BJ7A-B25T
    All magic only costs 10 MP in battle (can adjust to any value you want (2nd code)).

Zero Tolerance Underground (Genesis) Game Genie

NOTE: Codes were made for the 2022 QUBytes/Piko game. Not sure if other versions are different.

RF3A-C6TR +
    RHYT-C6VT
    Hit enemies and bosses from anywhere, no matter where you shoot.

DAZA-CA6C
    Punch enemies from anywhere (does not work on Tony Ramos).

AC3A-CAL4
    Weapons and punches are much stronger (code can be easily modified to adjust strength).

A3HT-CA86
    Enemies don't move.

A3JT-CA3T
    Bosses don't move.

JB7T-EA2T
    Start on Sub Basement level 1, with the best weapons & items, and everything maxed out.
    Last edited by Tony H; 08-17-2022 at 10:54 AM.

I'm having a tough time finding any Game Genie codes for the Genesis version of Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. Can anyone point me to a few? All I'm seeing is ones for Super Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    I'm having a tough time finding any Game Genie codes for the Genesis version of Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. Can anyone point me to a few? All I'm seeing is ones for Super Nintendo.
    I can't really find any, either. You could try asking Tony H. if he's willing/interested in making any for you?

Thread Information