Quantcast

Page 112 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2265

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

GelmiR, some more codes from your list...

Castle of Illusion (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

R05T-A6Y8
    Invincibility. Note that you may still get "hit" one time per level or life.

RHEA-A6ZW
    Double jump. If you're jumping while walking, you can do the second jump at any time. Very useful for getting across large gaps. If you're jumping while standing still, you'll need to press jump a second time before you reach the top of your jump.

NL6T-AA5E
    Allows you to jump one time while in the air after walking off a ledge. Useful for getting across large gaps. Will only work if you are walking on the ground as you go off the ledge.

R1AA-A61L +
    R1AA-A6YJ
    Walk thru walls. You will not be able to jump while inside of a wall.

R1AA-A61L +
    R1AA-A6YJ +
    AMEA-AA4E +
    RHEA-A6ZW
    Walk thru walls. You can jump while inside most walls.

============

The code below is just for fun, and I probably won't add it to the site. It lets you see the lower parts of this area that you normally could never see. May work on other levels too. In short, when you enter the second stage/area you encounter some bottomless pits that will kill you if you drop down into them. The code below makes it so that you don't die when you fall into the pit. When you reach the bottom, you can use the "Walk thru walls" code and start walking to the right. You will eventually reach an area that will let you get back into the game. As I said, not particularly useful, but kind of fun exploring and seeing parts of the game that no one has ever seen before (except the developers).

R09T-A6XC
    Don't die when you fall into a bottomless pit.

============

EDIT: If you need a master code...

EABT-AA3E
    Last edited by Tony H; 12-31-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Nice! Will try all of them

Edit: Did a quick playthrough of the game using all the codes, everything worked great Some minor graphic glitching in level 2 (the pink and yellow blocks) but other than that, I've had no problems. The invul and jumping codes are very useful, as is clipping (for shortcuts) in some cases, thanks!!

Edit 2: The last code was fun, too - tried it in all levels. Sometimes I'd get stuck on the bottom of a level, because Mickey would stay in his jumping position. But messing around a bit, shooting projectiles and clipping into walls, I was usually able to get out
    Last edited by GelmiR; 01-01-2019 at 04:43 AM.

More codes from the list. This game had several incorrect codes in the db at GameHacking dot org. After I deleted those, there were only a handful of codes left. Hopefully, these will help...

Chester Cheetah - Too Cool to Fool (Genesis) Game Genie

R01A-A6TY
    Master Code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

A2TT-EA26
    Enables level select, extra lives, etc in Option menu

JB0T-DZ2G
    Jump higher

AJZT-CA56
    Press Up at any time to climb upwards (on level 2 only)

BB0A-CA6L
    Always have the Dash ability (hold B while walking)

============

GelmiR, I noticed that when I got to the end of level 1, I couldn't exit. Do I need to collect certain things before I can finish the level, or was one of my codes possibly causing the problem?
    Last edited by Tony H; 01-02-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Yeah, you have to collect a part of Chester's bike in each level. Once you've collected it, a message telling you go go to the exit will pop up. I'm moving today, so it might be a few days before I'll be able to test these. But thanks in advance, will get back to you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Yeah, you have to collect a part of Chester's bike in each level. Once you've collected it, a message telling you go go to the exit will pop up. I'm moving today, so it might be a few days before I'll be able to test these. But thanks in advance, will get back to you soon!
    Good luck with the move. Call everyone you know, and have plenty of pizza and beer. lol.

Someone had requested this...

Chester Cheetah - Too Cool to Fool (Genesis) Game Genie

BT3T-CA7C
    Water doesn't hurt you in level 3. You'll also have invincibility for most of the level, except when in the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    Good luck with the move. Call everyone you know, and have plenty of pizza and beer. lol.
    Thanks Tony All went well, though it may be a few more days before I get everything hooked up again. Look forward to testing the Chester codes

Finally been able to test all Chester Cheetah codes. Did a quick playthrough using all the new codes, and everything worked perfectly. I do have 2 notes on this code:

BT3T-CA7C
    Water doesn't hurt you in level 3. You'll also have invincibility for most of the level, except when in the boat.

- If you jump over the boat and continue on, you will mess up the game/graphics. It won't break the game, though. I've seen 2-3 loops of an area, and then endless water. Returning to the boat and using it will eventually restore gameplay.
    - The guitar (invincibility) power-up will not work in the level due to this code. But it's for the best anyway. In this level, it's placed in such a way that it makes Chester jump in the water and get hurt. So it should be avoided in level 3 anyway.

Thanks! I'm really into QuackShot right now, don't need codes for it, but I'll test whatever you come up with if and whenever you feel like making codes for it. I can't tell what version rom I'm using, though... It is 1,25 mb in size, some stuff in the rom header says Copyright Sega 1991.SEP, don't know if that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Thanks! I'm really into QuackShot right now, don't need codes for it, but I'll test whatever you come up with if and whenever you feel like making codes for it. I can't tell what version rom I'm using, though... It is 1,25 mb in size, some stuff in the rom header says Copyright Sega 1991.SEP, don't know if that helps?
    There are two different versions of Quackshot, version 1.0 and 1.1. It sounds like you have version 1.1. I've already made a bunch of codes for version 1.0. If you want any of the codes I've made for version 1.0, then it would probably be best for you to get that version, and I can continue to make more codes for it. If you don't really want any of those codes, then I can see if I can come up with some new code ideas for your version. I can port over the codes I made from one version to the other, but it's boring work, and I'd rather not do it unless absolutely necessary. Let me know which route you'd like to take.

Also, it looks like the codes for the two different versions are all mixed up at Game Hacking dot org, so will see if I can get them straightened out.

P.S. Thanks for the code info for Chester Cheetah.

EDIT: Is there much of a difference between the two versions of Quackshot?

Thanks Tony, and you're welcome for the Chester info Actually I never really noticed any differences in QuackShot, but some of them are listed here:
    https://tcrf.net/QuackShot
    I probably just took 1.1 because it was the newest version. I remember setting up some codes and using codes of both versions at Gamehacking, yeah - which is why I can't be sure which version I have. I can tell you though that these codes work for it, maybe that will help?

RECT-A6VE MASTER
    AKSA-AA9J HEALTH
    AVEA-AA5W LIVES
    AKJT-AA6W POPCORN

I would prefer codes for the version I'm using now. But as I said, I don't really need any - it's just meant for fun if you feel like making any that you'd like tested

QuackShot (Version 1.1) (Genesis) Game Genie

AV2T-AA52 +
    AV3A-AA96
    Jump in mid-air (multi-jump)

I had made this code for the other version (1.0) but it only worked when pressing jump while going up. I've added a second code that allows you to keep jumping even when moving down. Works much better.

=========

Also, I think I got all of the codes straightened out at GH dot org.

EDIT: Here are the new codes for the other version in case anyone wants them...

QuackShot (Version 1.0) (Genesis) Game Genie

AV2A-AA9R +
    AV3A-AA5W
    Jump in mid-air (multi-jump)
    Last edited by Tony H; 01-12-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Niiice! The code works great (tested 1.1), gonna have some fun with this Regular jumping doesn't work properly with the codes on, but I can turn them on/off at anytime, so that doesn't matter. I wonder if some parts can be skipped now and/if that will break the game. Gonna do some testing this evening and will post it here. Also thanks for straightening out the codes for the game!

Tried them, I was able to skip a lot of levels I went from Duckburg -> Transylvania -> South Pole -> Hideout -> Great Duck Treasure Island and finished the game.
    With that, I skipped Mexico, Maharajah, Egypt and Viking Ghostship. Had fun trying this out and it didn't break the game, thanks!

GelmiR, I was able to fix the problem with the multi-jump codes where the regular jump wasn't working properly (didn't jump as high). This new single code looks and works better when multi-jumping, and fixed the side effect with regular jumping.

QuackShot (Version 1.1) (Genesis) Game Genie

CV2A-AA9J
    Jump in mid-air (multi-jump) EDIT: Only works when jumping straight up.

EDIT: Originally posted 2 codes here, but was able to do it with a single code.
    EDIT2: Noticed that the code only works when jumping straight up (doesn't work when walking). Will try and fix that tomorrow.
    EDIT3: Decided to figure it out before I went to sleep while it was fresh in my head. lol. Here's the 2nd code that enables multi-jumping while walking (use both codes in this post for complete multi-jumping). Seems to work perfectly now.

CV2T-AA3T
    Jump in mid-air (multi-jump) EDIT: Only works when walking.
    Last edited by Tony H; 01-13-2019 at 12:56 AM.

Wow, these work great! Donald is also not as twitchy anymore when jumping, an improvement indeed Thanks!

Thread Information