Quantcast

Page 114 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2265

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

F2BT-AA4J
    Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen, and makes the game load faster.

AFXX-1A52
    Enable level select in Option menu. Note that you must reset the game with the code turned on if you're playing with an emulator.

REED-26XC
    Walk/drive thru most trees, bushes, walls, rocks, etc. Works on foot or in the car.

A0ZX-0ACE
    Start a new game with 5 of every weapon. Note that a few of the weapon icons that show up will be blank, but they still shoot.

RGXD-46X0 +
    A1DD-3N66
    Have all weapons and infinite ammo for them. There are also a few weapon icons that show up blank, but they still shoot. If you pick up ammo for a weapon, that weapon may disappear when you use the last of the ammo, but just cycle through the weapons and it will show up again with infinite ammo.

Yay more Jurassic Park Will test these asap!
    Last edited by GelmiR; 01-24-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Did some quick testing, they all work great so far Not sure if they have any effect in the special/3d levels, still need to test those. Thanks!
    Will try a playthrough either tomorrow or saturday and get back to you.

I'm working on a few more codes. Will try to get them done asap.

EDIT:

D5AX-2A3J
    Infinite health. Your health meter will go down but once it reaches empty, it will automatically refill. Doesn't work on Boss/3D stages. (EDIT: This mimics the Immortal password cheat).

EDIT2:

PHAD-4EXY
    1 shot kills most enemies. Doesn't work on bosses in 3D stages.

EDIT3:

RXAD-4ADN
    Makes the Shotgun twice as strong.

EMAD-4CDN
    Makes the Shotgun 5x as strong. Can kill most enemies with one shot.

=========

That should be it, unless you can think of any other codes.

GelmiR, I noticed a familiar name at GameFaqs, have you contributed anything there?
    Last edited by Tony H; 01-24-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    I'm working on a few more codes. Will try to get them done asap.

EDIT:

D5AX-2A3J
    Infinite health. Your health meter will go down but once it reaches empty, it will automatically refill. Doesn't work on Boss/3D stages. (EDIT: This mimics the Immortal password cheat).

EDIT2:

PHAD-4EXY
    1 shot kills most enemies. Doesn't work on bosses in 3D stages.

EDIT3:

RXAD-4ADN
    Makes the Shotgun twice as strong.

EMAD-4CDN
    Makes the Shotgun 5x as strong. Can kill most enemies with one shot.

=========

That should be it, unless you can think of any other codes.
    Did some quick testing, they all seem to work. Can't wait to do a playthrough, will probably do so tomorrow. Will let you know how it works out There is one thing though; I can't get the level select code to work on the Options screen anymore. Though I'm sure I've seen it work and double-checked the code characters. I tried resetting as well. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?
    Edit: Reloaded the game (hard reset) and turned on all codes at the Sega logo and now it works again

GelmiR, I noticed a familiar name at GameFaqs, have you contributed anything there?
    Yes, I did Though that Lost World FAQ is pretty shitty, LOL... been a long time. Most time I ever spent on a FAQ is the one I made for Spidey Vs. Kingpin:
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/genesi...-man/faqs/8422
    Though there's a huge error in it that I haven't been able to get fixed :P

Thanks again Tony!
    Last edited by GelmiR; 01-25-2019 at 08:39 AM.

If you use the Master Code, you should be able to do a hard reset with the other codes turned on. That level select code needs to be enabled almost as soon as the game starts to load (as you noticed). Resetting it with the master code turned on is the easiest way to do that.

EDIT: BTW, those Boss/3D levels are pretty cool.

Would be great if you can make us a code to disable the jump action with the UP button from the D-PAD in Turrican 1.
    I will love to include this in a future update for my Turrican improvement hack:

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2535/
    VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!
    NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

SEGA Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat Arcade Edition

Quote Originally Posted by LinkueiBR View Post
    Would be great if you can make us a code to disable the jump action with the UP button from the D-PAD in Turrican 1.
    I will love to include this in a future update for my Turrican improvement hack:

Give this a try...

B2ZT-AA32

Now with 33% more @$$! Master of Shinobi Assman's Avatar

Personally, I kind of feel like it's needed in the MD ports; it makes it a lot easier to control your jump and rate of fire at the same time. You could enable rapid fire, but then you'd lose the aimable beam. The best scenario would probably be 6-button support, so you can have rapid shots by holding the fire button but then have the beam and everything else relegated to different buttons. I don't even want to imagine how many Game Genie codes that'd be.

If you use the Master Code, you should be able to do a hard reset with the other codes turned on. That level select code needs to be enabled almost as soon as the game starts to load (as you noticed). Resetting it with the master code turned on is the easiest way to do that.

EDIT: BTW, those Boss/3D levels are pretty cool.
    Thanks for the info, Tony Yeah, those levels do look pretty cool! Too bad I didn't play the game back in the day. It's a fun and good looking game, but it'll never be as special as the first 2 JP games for me.

Edit: Lost World is definitely best in short doses in my opinion. Codes are working out great so far The game is divided into 4 'sites' that each have 4-5 levels. The final (special/3d) level can normally only be accessed when having completed the 'regular' levels. But with the no clip code, you can reach the starting point for the final level at any time. Completing the final level will also complete the 'site' and skip all remaining 'regular' levels. So, no clip allows the player to only play the final/special levels if he/she wants to
    Last edited by GelmiR; 01-26-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Throwing this out there in case anyone can think of a good use for this.

In Turrican, when I disabled the Up jump function, I noticed that there are a few lines of code that could be used for something else besides jumping when pressing Up. Maybe something like refill your health, add an extra life, add more time, etc. Kind of limited to what I can do because of the space available, but open to suggestions.
    Last edited by Tony H; 01-26-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Give this a try...

B2ZT-AA32
    Perfect as always. THANK YOU!!!Tony

In Turrican, when I disabled the Up jump function, I noticed that there are a few lines of code that could be used for something else besides jumping when pressing Up. Maybe something like refill your health, add an extra life, add more time, etc. Kind of limited to what I can do because of the space available, but open to suggestions.
    Really Interesting... maybe install the "mine" in the ground without holding down+B.

Would be cool if it was possible to enable the expanded 6 button controller and make all the weapons assigned to a button...
    For example (a really crazy button layout):

X Shot Y Black bullet Z Barrier MODE Beam
    A Jump B Mine C Barrier

LOL!
    VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!

Really Interesting... maybe install the "mine" in the ground without holding down+B.

Would be cool if it was possible to enable the expanded 6 button controller and make all the weapons assigned to a button...
    For example (a really crazy button layout):

X Shot Y Black bullet Z Barrier MODE Beam
    A Jump B Mine C Barrier

LOL!
    Not familiar with the game, so how do I install the "mine" in the ground? When I hold down+B, I turn into a spinning star/wheel thing and start moving across the screen. Do I need to pick up a mine somewhere?

As far as 6 button controller support, might be possible, but would take a ton of codes (would definitely need a patch), and too much time involved to pull that off. But, it does sound interesting so I may look into it later.

Tony, I just wanted to let you know that the Lost World codes are working out great Sometimes I see some graphic glitches (artifacts?) when having selected some of the weapons without an icon. But that is easily 'fixed' by selecting a different weapon. That's the only thing I saw, but they all work great So thanks again!

Not familiar with the game, so how do I install the "mine" in the ground? When I hold down+B, I turn into a spinning star/wheel thing and start moving across the screen. Do I need to pick up a mine somewhere?

As far as 6 button controller support, might be possible, but would take a ton of codes (would definitely need a patch), and too much time involved to pull that off. But, it does sound interesting so I may look into it later.
    Sorry, its A and not B
    You need to get the mine item and press DOWN+A
    VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!

Thread Information