Quantcast

Page 118 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2262

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

These are the game genie codes for the people (as me) that have genesis clone based consoles with the chipset TCT-6801 where ecco the dolphin 2(usa,japan), and ecco the dolphin 3 gets black screen and not boot. These codes makes the games boot in these consoles.

ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 2(USA) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):REPT-A6ZY
    ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 2(JAPAN) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):REPT-A6ZY
    ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 3(FEBRERY,USA,AUSTRALIA) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):RERA-A6VW
    ECCO THE DOLHPHIN 3(MARCH,USA,AUSTRALIA) TCT-6801 black screen fix(Retrogen,retron etc...):RERA-A6VC

Tell me if someone know another games with black screen and i take a look.

Hey Tony!
    Can you make these cool codes for Golden Axe REV01:

-Insert the Red Dragon instead of the Blue Dragon in the beginning of STAGE 3
    -A code to swap the STAGE 3 music with the STAGE 4 music
    -Insert the Purple Shield Skull instead of the default Skulls in the Death Adder (STAGE 6) and the Death Bringer (STAGE 8) Bosses.

Thanks!! ^^
    VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!
    NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

SEGA Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat Arcade Edition

I made a universal fix,they should work in any game that have black screen caused by the activation of external interrupt in the tct-6801.Tested in eccos and spiderman animated series.

1.AAAA-AADJ
    2.72AA-ACDL
    3.RNAT-A61R

From the list...

World Of Illusion (European) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

RYCA-A606
    Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen and makes the game load faster.

DM4T-AA3R
    Hit enemies from anywhere. When you use your cape, you will automatically hit every enemy on the screen, no matter where they are.

AC8T-BACR
    This code modifies the gravity in the game. It will make you jump higher and also go up and down slower (moon jump). Will need to do a little more work on this code because you can get stuck inside a wall in the second section when the flowers spit you out. A walk thru walls code will probably fix that. This code can be easily modified to jump as high as you want. The code must be turned on before you start the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic View Post
    I made a universal fix,they should work in any game that have black screen caused by the activation of external interrupt in the tct-6801.Tested in eccos and spiderman animated series.

1.AAAA-AADJ
    2.72AA-ACDL
    3.RNAT-A61R
    You should post these codes at Gamehacking.com in the Retro section.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkueiBR View Post
    Hey Tony!
    Can you make these cool codes for Golden Axe REV01:

-Insert the Red Dragon instead of the Blue Dragon in the beginning of STAGE 3
    -A code to swap the STAGE 3 music with the STAGE 4 music
    -Insert the Purple Shield Skull instead of the default Skulls in the Death Adder (STAGE 6) and the Death Bringer (STAGE 8) Bosses.

Thanks!! ^^
    Will take a look when I get some free time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    From the list...

RYCA-A606
    Master code (improved). Gets rid of the blank/red screen and makes the game load faster.

DM4T-AA3R
    Hit enemies from anywhere. When you use your cape, you will automatically hit every enemy on the screen, no matter where they are.

AC8T-BACR
    This code modifies the gravity in the game. It will make you jump higher and also go up and down slower (moon jump). Will need to do a little more work on this code because you can get stuck inside a wall in the second section when the flowers spit you out. A walk thru walls code will probably fix that. This code can be easily modified to jump as high as you want. The code must be turned on before you start the game.
    Oh, nice..!! Thanks Will test these either tomorrow or saturday and do some testing with them, will let you know how they work out!

9MVA-B97N
    Jump higher.

9DVA-B97N
    Jump much higher.

============

These new jump codes solve the problem with the gravity/moon jump code above (where you can get stuck with some of the "auto-jumping" mechanisms (logs, flowers, etc)). Also, these new jump codes can be turned on or off at anytime during game play. Have only tested it with Mickey. You can modify these codes to jump as high as you want.

EDIT: I made a walk thru walls code, but it has an unwanted side effect so I may not be adding it to my site. I'll post it here just in case you need (or want) to use it. The main problem with it is that you can fall thru the ground in some areas and get stuck, so best to use it sparingly.

R1CT-A61J
    Walk thru walls. Can fall thru the ground in a few areas and get stuck, so use with caution.

EDIT2: I may try to fix the side effect with the Walk Thru Walls code.
    Last edited by Tony H; 03-22-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    You should post these codes at Gamehacking.com in the Retro section.
    O. K i try register latter. One question. Is know if the tct-6803 have the same bug?. I don"t have one to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic View Post
    O. K i try register latter. One question. Is know if the tct-6803 have the same bug?. I don"t have one to test it.
    I don't know. Hopefully someone else here knows.

Tony, so far I did a quick test for World of Illusion - all the codes seem to work great and just as you described Gonna do a playthrough either today or tomorrow to see if the no clip code will help me find anything interesting. Also, normally in 2 player mode, you can "hit" each other (without losing health points). My friend and I would annoy the crap out of each other with it during gameplay. But it's good to know that the "hit anywhere" code has no effect on Mickey or Donald in 2 player mode Thanks for the codes Will let you know if anything interesting comes up!

Edit: Found nothing game-breaking, other than (as you said) to be careful with the code that allows you to walk through walls. Something funny that happened was in the rain/lightning level with Mickey was that I accidentally fell to the bottom of the screen while clipping, glided all the way to the right, and it would skip the 2 next sections It was fun testing these, thanks!

One thing I'm interested in, is the "level select" that was in the proto version of the game;
    https://tcrf.net/Proto:World_of_Illu...Duck#Main_Menu

Reason for that is that it would allow me to play some of the 2 player level exclusive levels, and play as Mickey in Donald's levels and the other way around. There is nothing about this in the final version's game article though:
    https://tcrf.net/World_of_Illusion_S...nd_Donald_Duck

So I doubt it's possible that it's still there to be turned on again. But I wanted to check anyway if you'd be interested to take a look - unless it's a lot of work that may lead nowhere, of course
    Last edited by GelmiR; 03-23-2019 at 08:45 AM.

GelmiR, did some checking and there are a ton of differences in the programing between the proto and final versions. Not saying that the level select isn't possible, but I was getting in too deep and had to hit the eject button. :-)

Also, wanted to mention that the gravity/moon jump code can probably be combined with the regular jump codes to jump even higher. The only problem is that once you start the game with the gravity/moon jump code enabled, I don't think there's anyway to turn it off except for restarting the game. The regular jump codes can be turned on or off at any time.

EDIT: Just had an idea on how to implement the level select. Will post something if my idea works out.

No worries Tony, I think I get what you mean about getting too deep into it I look forward to whatever you come up with (possibly) for a level select, thanks in advance for looking!

I got a level select working, although it isn't the same as the one in the prototype. This is a completely custom level select that borrows the value from the "Sound" select option and uses that value to determine which level you will start on. How it works, is you go to the Option screen and highlight the Sound option, then press C and it will show you song # 1. Keep pressing C and it will skip to song # 2, then #3, etc. It's these numbers that determine which level you will start on. Press Start when you've selected the level you want and you will go to that level. There is one very minor issue... the number shown on the screen, is one number higher than the number of the level that you'll start on. So if it's showing #3, you will actually start on level 2, if it's showing # 4, you will start on level 3, and so on. No easy way to fix that, but not a big deal. There are only 5 levels in the game, so choosing a level higher than that will just give you a blank screen, although I didn't go any higher than level 6. The codes don't cause any problems with the Sound/music playback option. I came up with this idea for a level select several months ago and got it working on a few other games but had almost forgotten about it.

9AST-FCSW +
    02ST-FHHY
    Level select. Go to the Option screen and use the Sound select option to pick your starting level. Music #3 = level 2, Music #4 = level 3, Music #5 = level 4, and Music #6 = level 5. Make sure you press Start while the music # is showing (don't exit the Sound option).

==============

NOTE: Let me know if you also want a way to select which stage you start on. Not sure if I can do it because it becomes much more complicated, but willing to give it a shot if it would be useful.
    Last edited by Tony H; 03-24-2019 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Updated code description

Works great, thanks! There's some variations in the levels for Mickey, Donald, and 2 player mode. Each mode has a few exclusive levels. Would it be hard to get (for example) Mickey in one of Donald's levels? I think there was a way to do that in the proto level select, but I'm aware that one is very different. I wouldn't mean codes for each level seperately, but (if possible and not too time-consuming) a way to maybe set the player before selecting the level?

Thread Information