Quantcast

Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2262

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Hey Tony!
    Time ago you make a really great code that enables the cutscene to finish the Level 9 of the 1995 half finished Prototype of Prince of Persia 2...

Can you make a new code that create 2 loose floors (floors that fall when you walk over) in this screen:

>>Insert in the location of these 2 transparent floors<<

PASSWORD FOR THE LEVEL 9: WWQWE

OFF: Here's the actual state of my gfx, colors and music improvement hack with your fix code and the name properly credited

VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!
    NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

SEGA Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat Arcade Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    Thanks for the notes GelmiR! I knew about the limit of 9 lives on the counter, but figured that most people would figure it out quickly, and didn't want to make the description any longer.

I'm working on some codes that reduce the number of enemies on the screen, since the game seems difficult to me. I've had partial success so far. Will post anything worthwhile.

And thanks for the Smurfs note. Will update that in the near future.
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by LinkueiBR View Post
    Hey Tony!
    Time ago you make a really great code that enables the cutscene to finish the Level 9 of the 1995 half finished Prototype of Prince of Persia 2...

Can you make a new code that create 2 loose floors (floors that fall when you walk over) in this screen:

>>Insert in the location of these 2 transparent floors<<

PASSWORD FOR THE LEVEL 9: WWQWE

OFF: Here's the actual state of my gfx, colors and music improvement hack with your fix code and the name properly credited

Hmmm, will investigate the floor tile replacement when I get some time. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    Hmmm, will investigate the floor tile replacement when I get some time. Sounds interesting.
    thanks
    VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!
    NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

SEGA Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat Arcade Edition

GelmiR, here are some experimental codes for Adventures of batman & Robin. I'm probably not going to add them to the site. To properly do "fewer enemies", it would require a ton of Game Genie codes, since each code only applies to a small section of each level. Really no need to test these, unless you're curious.

Adventures of batman & Robin (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

AFYT-CAEA
    This code determines how many enemies are on the screen at the very beginning of the game. It's set to one, but code can be set to any value you want (within reason). The value for that section is normally 3 (3 enemies). Only applies to a small area.

AJFA-AA3L
    Many more enemies on screen. So many enemies start coming onto the screen, that the CPU has trouble keeping up and some of the enemies are only partially drawn. I guess this could be considered the Ultra Hard mode. lol.

AKZA-AA3G
    Most enemies gone in the first level. You don't have to wait for the "Go" prompt to proceed.

--------

A2HA-CA8Y
    Another type of code I was playing around with... this code lets Batman "hang" from the upper walkway even if there isn't any walkway. There are gaps between the upper walkways, and this code lets Batman grab even where the gaps are. I guess I could call it a "hang anywhere" code, or "hang on air". He can also walk over those gaps without falling. It doesn't work on the next level though, so not very useful.
    Last edited by Tony H; 05-01-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks Tony, I'm always curious

Less enemies in level 1: works as described
    Many more enemies: LOL this was insane! Didn't take long before the game froze on me
    Most enemies in level 1 gone: This one didn't work for me. It seemed fine at first, but after the bank area in the level, it seems I got a lot more enemies than is even normal for the regular game.
    Hang anywhere: works as described

Thanks, was fun testing these

Batman (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

A2GA-CA68
    Hit enemies or bosses from anywhere. Also works with Baterang. EDIT: Don't know if it works with other weapons.

REET-C608
    1 hit kills enemies and bosses.

RFJA-A6YL +
    C3JA-AA70
    Walk thru walls. Does not work with boxes/crates.

B2AT-CA46
    Invincibility.

ABKA-BP94
    Jump higher.

============

Interesting note... The codes for the European and USA versions appear to be interchangeable. The codes above will also work on the USA version. This means that most or all of the USA codes on the internet should work on the European version.
    Last edited by Tony H; 05-05-2019 at 11:34 PM.

Cool I could do a quick test, but I'd rather do a full playthrough to be able to properly test these codes.
    Unfortunately, I won't have time to do so until wednesday. Will let you know how they worked out by then!

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Cool I could do a quick test, but I'd rather do a full playthrough to be able to properly test these codes.
    Unfortunately, I won't have time to do so until wednesday. Will let you know how they worked out by then!
    Sounds good. I've also got a level select code like I've made before where you can use the Sound Effects number to choose which level you start on. I've got one working, but seeing if I can come up with a better version. Will post something tomorrow.

Nice!

Batman (E) (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

5NYT-CY0C +
    ATET-AA52
    Level select. Use the S.E. Select (Sound Effects) in the Option menu to choose which level you start on. The number won't change, so you'll need to count how many times you press Right. Example: if you want to start on level 3, move the cursor to S.E. Select and press Right 3 times and then press Start.

==========

Was going to take several more codes to get this working perfectly, but I think this version will be fine.

Cool Thanks Tony, will add it to the others and do a full playthrough tomorrow in which I will test all the new codes

A2GA-CA68 - Hit enemies or bosses from anywhere. Also works with Baterang. EDIT: Don't know if it works with other weapons.
    Works great!

REET-C608 - 1 hit kills enemies and bosses.
    Works great, also works on the Batmobile/Batwing levels.

RFJA-A6YL +
    C3JA-AA70
    Walk thru walls. Does not work with boxes/crates.
    Did some testing on this, works great Be careful when using it, I got stuck when falling to the bottom of the screen after clipping.

B2AT-CA46
    Invincibility.
    This gives protection against gunfire, knives and explosions.
    Spikes still hurt and some other things still hurt, which is probably why I'm using like 3 codes at times :P

ABKA-BP94
    Jump higher.
    Works great! Especially useful while ascending in the Cathedral (last level).

5NYT-CY0C +
    ATET-AA52
    Level select.
    Works great; the cutscenes also count. When loading the ending scene, I got a glitched screen for about a second before it changed to Joker falling from the cathedral. Trying to load a level after that will give you a green screen. Not sure if it was only 1, or 2 times. Empty slots?

Thanks Tony, was fun testing them

Thanks for testing those GelmiR! I'll update the code descriptions and add them to the site.

EDIT: LinkueiBR, I didn't have any luck with those falling platforms on Prince of Persia 2.

You're welcome

Thread Information