Quantcast

Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151
Results 2,251 to 2,262 of 2262

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaera View Post
    I'm having a tough time finding any Game Genie codes for the Genesis version of Uncharted Waters: New Horizons. Can anyone point me to a few? All I'm seeing is ones for Super Nintendo.
    There is one Game Genie code here: https://gamehacking.org/game/16157

I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can come up with any more.

Thank you so much! I am looking for codes for the UW sequel; sometimes it's just called New Horizons. It would be great to have something out there on the internet. Maybe similar to the codes at that link?

Thank you so much! I am looking for codes for the UW sequel; sometimes it's just called New Horizons. It would be great to have something out there on the internet. Maybe similar to the codes at that link?
    Just to make sure we're talking about the same game, here is a new Game Genie code for the ROM I have called Uncharted Waters. Test this code on a new game and make sure it works. If it does, I'll make some more codes tomorrow.

CBBA-6RPJ
    Start a new game with $10,000 gold (instead of $1,000).

EDIT: Looks like the game I'm working on is the original game, so will have to get the ROM for the second game and make codes for that.
    Last edited by Tony H; 09-06-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Made a few codes for the first game since I had already started on it. The second game is taking forever to get past the dialog to actually start the game, so not sure how much longer that will take.

Uncharted Waters (Genesis) Game Genie

JD3T-AACR
    Stats offered are higher when starting a new game.

L53T-AACR +
    S15A-BE2T
    Stats offered are much higher when starting a new game, and stat limit is 125 (instead of 100).

CBBA-6RPJ
    Start a new game with $10,000 gold (instead of $1,000).

LBBA-6HZJ
    Start a new game with $50,000 gold (instead of $1,000).

REZT-E60Y
    Don't get charged for goods/cargo in the Market Place, although you still have to have enough to cover the purchase price.

REGA-E6ZL
    Don't get charged for weapons/equipment in the Guild, although you still have to have enough to cover the purchase price.

Yeah, I was bored and looked into testing the first code you posted. But once I got started I had no idea what to do, how to see my stats, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Yeah, I was bored and looked into testing the first code you posted. But once I got started I had no idea what to do, how to see my stats, etc...
    The first game (Uncharted Waters) lets you start playing pretty quickly, but like you, I couldn't figure out how to get my stats to show up. I ended up being able to see how much money I had when I entered the shop that is straight up from where you start the game. If I remember correctly, once you board your ship (by pressing down by the dock), I think you can see your stats there.

The second game (New Horizons) has you walking all over the town talking to specific people before it will let you start playing the actual game.

Still haven't talked to everyone in the second game, but I at least got access to the Item Shop to make some codes. Please let me know if they work. I only tested them in the Item Shop, so not sure if they work anywhere else.

New Horizons (Genesis) Game Genie

AVWT-JA7A
    Don't get charged in Item Shop, although you still have to have enough to cover the purchase price (may work in other shops as well?).

B3WT-JA60
    Don't get charged in Item Shop, works even if you don't have enough money (may work in other shops as well?).

CBVA-JA7N
    Lets you enter the Item Shop to buy things if you have zero gold.

Just tested it out and those all work great! What a fast turnaround! Awesome that we're still able to tinker around and find new stuff in these old games.

Glad to hear they worked. I'm out of town for a week, but will work on more codes when I get back.

Virtua Racing Deluxe (32x) Game Genie

ACEA-CACA
    All CPU cars are stopped (only when you're driving the Formula car).

ACEA-CADT
    All CPU cars are stopped (only when you're driving the Stock car).

ACEA-CAFA
    All CPU cars are stopped (only when you're driving the Prototype car).

8CEA-DT3N
    Formula car has more power (can combine with the "Accelerate much faster" code for even more power).

8CEA-DT46
    Stock car has more power (can combine with the "Accelerate much faster" code for even more power).

8CEA-DT6N
    Prototype car has more power (can combine with the "Accelerate much faster" code for even more power).

ACEA-DABL
    Take turns at full speed (Formula car).

ACEA-DAC4
    Take turns at full speed (Stock car).

ACEA-DAEL
    Take turns at full speed (Prototype car).

RE5A-C6TT
    Enables mirror mode for Japan version (can race tracks backwards). Keep scrolling right in the Mode Select screen until you see "Virtua Racing" backwards.

A couple more codes for New Horizons.

If anyone wants any specific codes for this game, let me know. I was going to make some more codes but the game is fairly involved, and not really sure what would be useful.

New Horizons (Genesis) Game Genie

VAYT-5GC2
    Start a new game with $5,000.

ZAYT-4C42
    Start a new game with $25,000.

Road Rash 2 (Genesis/MD, REV00) Game Genie

AAET-CAAY
    7 fastest CPU bikes are much easier to catch up to. The 7 CPU bikes that are way out front and out of sight when you start a race, will be super slow until you pass them, then they will go back to their normal speed.

KRXT-CK8W
    Double the amount of top speed boost when using nitro. Having too much acceleration/top speed can cause your bike to intermittently stop for a split second and then speed back up, so be aware if using this code with other bike performance codes.

JGYA-CM44
    Double the amount of acceleration boost when using nitro. Having too much acceleration/top speed can cause your bike to intermittently stop for a split second and then speed back up, so be aware if using this code with other bike performance codes.

B6DT-DA2N +
    AJDT-CA2J
    Your bike is black. Can easily change color by modifying 1st code (use code converter and change 700?, where ? = 0 thru F).

A2DT-DA2N +
    AJDT-CA2J
    Your bike is dark blue. Can easily change color by modifying 1st code (use code converter and change 700?, where ? = 0 thru F).

AYFA-CAFE
    Get 5x as much prize money for finishing level 1 races.

AYFA-CAFG
    Get 5x as much prize money for finishing level 2 races.

BM9T-AADR
    Getting busted only costs half as much.

A19T-AAEG
    Bike repairs only cost half as much.

CXRA-AABW
    Start a new game with twice as much player health (this makes it harder for opponents to knock you off your bike).

Thread Information