Quantcast

Page 95 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2262

Thread: Official New Game Genie Code Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    Okay, no worries Would it be possible to make some for the EU/PAL Ecco the Tides of Time? What I'd like most is a code that enables the debugger. In it, you can activate infinite life - which I think is also for infinite air (though I'd have to test that). For Ecco 1, I also have a code to swim through walls, allowing you to swim around blokkades. If possible, I'd love that for this game as well. Thanks in advance for any help
    The enable debug code exists for the US version of Ecco Tides of Time, and the swim thru walls code for Ecco 1 also exists. Note: The Swim thru walls code (by Helder) works better than my Swim thru rocks code.

Ecco Tides of Time: https://gamehacking.org/game/15053

Ecco 1: https://gamehacking.org/game/15058

Okay, thanks

In Fantasia, I can't seem to progress beyond the 2nd level using the code for the score multiplier. I get plenty of points, but Mickey throws up no music notes at all in the end/transition to next level. I think my score being too high is causing this.

Quote Originally Posted by GelmiR View Post
    In Fantasia, I can't seem to progress beyond the 2nd level using the code for the score multiplier. I get plenty of points, but Mickey throws up no music notes at all in the end/transition to next level. I think my score being too high is causing this.
    I think the best solution would be to make a code that always allows you to pass the level, no matter how many points or notes you get. Is there any chance that you can supply me with a save state shortly before you get to the screen where your notes/score are added up and it is decided if you can proceed to the next level or not? That would save me a lot of time. Thanks.

That'd be great Save is on its way to your mail!

Got your save state, but it's not compatible with the emulator I'm using (Gens Tracer). Not a problem though, only took 5 minutes with "Walk on air" and invincibility codes to get to the right spot.

However, there are a ton of checks on the score RAM address which takes more time to find the right code, so I'm going to try using the "Note" check instead. What do the "Notes" look like in the levels? Also, is there anyway to tell how many notes you have (ie. a note counter)?

The notes look like an actual music note. They are blue, sometimes they stay in place, sometimes they move. I'm afraid there's no note counter... At least, not that I'm aware of.

Top left corner is what they look like in-game:

May finally have a solution, but no guarantees. This code gives you double the normal amount of points, and the points that show up above the enemy/item you killed, matches the number of points you receive in your score. I'm hoping this fixes all the problems. Let me know.

Fantasia (Genesis) Game Genie

JVTT-BVT8
    Get double the normal points from enemies/items.

Did a full test of the game on normal using the code. At the end of the game, I got close to having a score of a million. So before both reaching that, and ending the game. I made a save. First, I stayed under a million and ended the game. After that, I got over a million. Again, the meter at the bottom of the screen would take off a million, making it look like your score would reset. So I figured this would get me in trouble and display no notes at the end. But no, all notes would still be shown at the end, ending both the level and the game. So the code works great, thanks!

Edit: Forgot to mention that the code (as did the earlier ones) also affect the score you receive from obtaining powerups.
    Last edited by GelmiR; 05-27-2018 at 03:43 AM.

Dune: The Battle for Arrakis (Genesis) Game Genie

RFZT-J61N
    All your troops and vehicles are invincible. Only applies to you, so you can still kill enemy troops and vehicles.

RH6T-A6TC
    All your buildings are invincible. Only applies to you, so you can still destroy enemy buildings.

Nameless One

If I could make a request of my own, I need two codes for Puggsy NTSC, the first code I need is one that will disable the in-game SFX, the other code I need is one that will make Puggsy invincible during boss fights, I'm getting prepared to rip the OST using my VA6 Genesis Model 1 (still missing the Game Genie and a good audio capture card) and need these aforementioned codes so I can record certain tracks that are going to give me problems without them when the time comes (Polly Pirate being one of the biggest PITAs because of its intro which only plays once).

Superrayman, you'll find some Game Genie codes here that make you invincible against bosses: https://gamehacking.org/game/15712

As far as the SFX code, I normally don't do that kind of code, so will see what I can figure out and will let you know if I find anything.

Nameless One

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    Superrayman, you'll find some Game Genie codes here that make you invincible against bosses: https://gamehacking.org/game/15712
    Thanks for the heads up on those codes, didn't know those were out there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony H View Post
    As far as the SFX code, I normally don't do that kind of code, so will see what I can figure out and will let you know if I find anything.
    Thanks Tony, hopefully this will be an easy thing for you to figure out, but then again it's hard to say, sound might be fundamentally different, I have no knowledge of this stuff so I'm not sure about that.

Hey Tony H!

I have a SEGA GENESIS code request for you:
    Hook is a really fun game, but the character movement is VERY slow (even running).
    Can you make a code to make the character movement faster?

Thank you!
    VISUAL SHOCK!
    SPEED SHOCK!
    SOUND SHOCK!
    NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!

SEGA Mega Drive - Mortal Kombat Arcade Edition

Quote Originally Posted by LinkueiBR View Post
    Hey Tony H!

I have a SEGA GENESIS code request for you:
    Hook is a really fun game, but the character movement is VERY slow (even running).
    Can you make a code to make the character movement faster?

Thank you!
    Hook (USA) Genesis

EAJA-ACEE
    Walk faster.

========

This code is completely adjustable, so let me know if you want it faster or slower.

Thread Information