Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192
Results 1,366 to 1,376 of 1376

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Megadrive

Progress!!!
    https://youtu.be/EVb73q7co10
    Changed countries sound for the Arcade Sounds..... Let's gooooooooooo

Hi there! I was always here, but only viewing the topics. Such a great forum with technical and specialized details for all Sega consoles, and Mega Drive my main interest here. And today I received an automated email from Sega-16 for my birthday, thanks.

I canīt post a new thread, but I wish to share that Iīm doing a SSF 2 NC hack for MD, on an already hacked rom called NotSettled (Rodoviaria here in Brazil), where you can play normal or you can even do shoryukens on the air... LOL

This hack have the following:

Super Street Fighter 2 New Challengers Rodoviaria
    Version 0.01

Thanks to:
    Stef, Kamming - 2007 and Pyron - Enhanced colors

But, some colors bothered me ....

Modifications:

- Text Rodoviaria
    - The volume of the sounds in the sound editor was bursting, decreased slightly, got better.

- Soviet Union stage (Zangief)
    Details in Red instead of Green. https://i.imgur.com/mvNYaVH.jpg
    Russian Plate redone

- USA stage (Ken Masters)
    Best shade of blue for the sea.
    Softer skin colors for people on the boat
    2 secrets to look for

- USA stage (Balrog)
    Black cars instead of green
    Red/dark red person instead of yellow and brown

- USA stage (Guile)
    1 secret to look for

- China Stage (Chun-Li)
    1 secret to look for

- Cammy
    Do not select her with Start to fight (+18)

Possible changes in new versions:

- Change voices for better ones (I have already done successful tests)
    - Change the names of some fighters (I already got text and graphics, but I need to change the pointer of a single name to work):
    Balrog to M Tyson
    M Bison to Vega
    Vega to Balrog (but this one, I need to find the pointer, or go back and keep Vega)

My past contributions to MD Scene was on Super Monaco GP Brunette (Morena) Edition https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3697/ , that was the 1st one to change all drivers/cars/teams to their real colors/names. After that, me and a spanish friend T.A. Marcos, that with all the tools that I have, realized how to change the drivers images, and next to the game 30 years, we did almost everything we wanted, only the audio part, we want to improve too. We did in cooperation, Zakspeed Challenge with 1989 drivers and F1 2019.

Right now, we are finishing a Fifa 20 hack.

I don't know if i can share the link to the romhack or a link with an ips file

Thanks,
    Nelson
    Last edited by peixemacaco; 06-04-2020 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Showing the content of my post

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Metal64's Avatar

Hi, you guys can call me Metal64, I am 29 years old, Brazilian and a romhacker since 2015. My hobbies beside romhacking are, reading comic books and manga, listen to music and playing videogames. I had made several romhacks from Streets of Rage 2, but nowadays I am more focused in hacking aladdin for sega genesis.

Comrade as in friend. Master of Shinobi ComradeOj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Metal64 View Post
    Hi, you guys can call me Metal64, I am 29 years old, Brazilian and a romhacker since 2015. My hobbies beside romhacking are, reading comic books and manga, listen to music and playing videogames. I had made several romhacks from Streets of Rage 2, but nowadays I am more focused in hacking aladdin for sega genesis.
    Welcome!

I haven't heard of people hacking aladdin before. I love that game, and I'm sure there are a lot of fun hacks that can be made. Do you have any aladidn hacks in the works right now?
    Modded consoles:
    Master System (v7040) with s-video & direct AV out
    Model 1 with 10mhz overclock & halt switches
    Model 1 with 10mhz 68010
    Model 2 VA2.3 with unfiltered Mega Amp, & s-video
    Model 3 VA1 with compatibility fixes & s-video
    32X with s-video
    Visit my web site at www.mode5.net
    Or my collection of homebrew Genesis games, programs, and music on SEGA-16!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker Metal64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeOj View Post
    Welcome!

I haven't heard of people hacking aladdin before. I love that game, and I'm sure there are a lot of fun hacks that can be made. Do you have any aladidn hacks in the works right now?
    I didn't make any romhack yet, but I have made a lot of game genie codes

Here is the playlist if anyone is interested
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ck1r3Vuyljm8ni

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Blake00's Avatar

Woohoo! I can finally post lol! Thanks Melf for letting me in after all these weeks of not being able to do anything haha.

Hey everyone. Been a member over on the 8bit SMS power forums for a while now and figured I'd come join the biggest 16bit community too lol! I'm an Aussie who runs a retro gaming and movie site called Blake's Sanctum, am into Doom and Civ modding (made a few that got some media attention over the years), run a few forums and facebook groups related to old PC games and retro stuff I like, am a big movie and scifi/fantasy tv show buff and am one of those many stubborn physical collectors still collecting movies, TV shows, PC game and retro console boxsets. I grew up playing Intellivision (loved D&D, B-17 Bomber, Dracula & more I can't remember), Sega Master system (loved Wonder Boy 2 & 3 plus Alex Kidd), and then Sega Mega Drive/Genesis (loved all the Sonics, Starflight & Star Trek TNG to name a few). After that I never bought another console and stuck with PC gaming and just used emulators to play console games that caught my interest. In the last few years I've got into expanding my old collection and collecting physical Master System, Mega Drive and Playstation games (all the ones I wanted as a kid but didn't have the money for) and have a nice little collection going. Also over the last few years I've been getting into fan made hacks and indie games for retro consoles as there's some amazing stuff being made out there for these old consoles!

Quote Originally Posted by Blake00 View Post
    Woohoo! I can finally post lol! Thanks Melf for letting me in after all these weeks of not being able to do anything haha.

Hey everyone. Been a member over on the 8bit SMS power forums for a while now and figured I'd come join the biggest 16bit community too lol! I'm an Aussie who runs a retro gaming and movie site called Blake's Sanctum, am into Doom and Civ modding (made a few that got some media attention over the years), run a few forums and facebook groups related to old PC games and retro stuff I like, am a big movie and scifi/fantasy tv show buff and am one of those many stubborn physical collectors still collecting movies, TV shows, PC game and retro console boxsets. I grew up playing Intellivision (loved D&D, B-17 Bomber, Dracula & more I can't remember), Sega Master system (loved Wonder Boy 2 & 3 plus Alex Kidd), and then Sega Mega Drive/Genesis (loved all the Sonics, Starflight & Star Trek TNG to name a few). After that I never bought another console and stuck with PC gaming and just used emulators to play console games that caught my interest. In the last few years I've got into expanding my old collection and collecting physical Master System, Mega Drive and Playstation games (all the ones I wanted as a kid but didn't have the money for) and have a nice little collection going. Also over the last few years I've been getting into fan made hacks and indie games for retro consoles as there's some amazing stuff being made out there for these old consoles!
    Welcome Blake00! Sounds like you're going to fit right in
    Sega Dude

Visit my Instagram @RetroMegabit or RetroMegabit.com

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Hi my name is Pedro. I became aware of this website in 2008 and loved reading the interviews and game reviews. When Paprium was announced in 2012 I kept an eye on the forums and have been lurking since then so I know most of you guys already. Why has it taken me so long to join? I never really felt a need to plus I'm put off by everyone's tech expertise.

I have a Reddit link regarding Paprium I want to post. No it's not confirmation the game is coming out but still the link might make you gasp. Unfortunately I can't start a thread because the rules here state I can only start a thread when I post 50 times. Asked Ken about this but he isn't responding. So maybe after Christmas at this rate I'll be able to make that thread?

Quote Originally Posted by slider1983 View Post
    Hi my name is Pedro. I became aware of this website in 2008 and loved reading the interviews and game reviews. When Paprium was announced in 2012 I kept an eye on the forums and have been lurking since then so I know most of you guys already. Why has it taken me so long to join? I never really felt a need to plus I'm put off by everyone's tech expertise.

I have a Reddit link regarding Paprium I want to post. No it's not confirmation the game is coming out but still the link might make you gasp. Unfortunately I can't start a thread because the rules here state I can only start a thread when I post 50 times. Asked Ken about this but he isn't responding. So maybe after Christmas at this rate I'll be able to make that thread?
    Welcome slider1983! It's good to have you here!

The first rule about Paprium is you do not talk about Paprium.
    Sega Dude

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker

Quote Originally Posted by thesegadude View Post
    Welcome slider1983! It's good to have you here!

The first rule about Paprium is you do not talk about Paprium.
    Awww man, not even if it's exposing an idiot to the community?

Seriously if you manage to get hold of Ken ask him if I have to wait till I reach 50 posts. I noticed one other user hasn't reached 50 but can start threads so would be interested to know what he says about this.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training Hansuke's Avatar

Hello everyone.

So I just managed to get approved to post anything even though I registered so long ago. Never got the activation email and I had to PM an user in a thread to bring attention to activate my account.

Now is the slow and steady march to 50 posts to so I can make my own threads. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Hansuke View Post
    Hello everyone.

So I just managed to get approved to post anything even though I registered so long ago. Never got the activation email and I had to PM an user in a thread to bring attention to activate my account.

Now is the slow and steady march to 50 posts to so I can make my own threads. ^_^
    Head over to the Paprium thread... you'll have plenty of questions and you'll be able to hit 50 posts in no time!
    Sega Dude

Thread Information