Quantcast

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,385 of 1385

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training

Testing! Hello, I'm currently working on an untitled 32X homebrew thing. Follow me on Twitter @pw_32x. I'll start a thread on the forum as soon as I can. Thanks!

Glad to finally join the forums. The last 5 years or so I really started to get back into Genesis and finally picked up Saturn, Master System, and a GameGear. I had a Genesis growing up that I loved but none of my friends had Sega systems and after high school my Genesis and all my games save for like two of them were stolen. I've been a lifelong gamer and have kept all of my retro systems and games from my childhood. As much as I'm loving the Genesis lately I still think my favorite Sega system is the "gone before its time" Dreamcast.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-TrainingSports Talker HyperSnugz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pw32x View Post
    Testing! Hello, I'm currently working on an untitled 32X homebrew thing. Follow me on Twitter @pw_32x. I'll start a thread on the forum as soon as I can. Thanks!
    I saw that a little while ago, looked interesting but wouldn't it make more sense to do something that wasn't already on the 32X (of which many things could be explored)?

Also hi, I'm new. I own a Mega Drive (VA6 PAL model 1) and a Mega-CD (PAL model 1), planning also on getting a PAL 32X eventually. Dunno about other systems yet, probably my energy wants to fully focus on 16/32-bit for now.

Not really much I can say otherwise except that I live not in Planeptune sadly, but the UK; I'm 20; my main motivation for buying a real MD was because emulators have bad sound or are locked behind RetroArch; and I dislike Discord, Reddit and Twitter with a passion.

Oh, and that I'm dumb as a brick and that I stan Neptune because she's literally exactly like me. So yeah. Hi.
    The 32X deserved to exist, if only to pave the way for the creation of the best waifu ever.

Had a sega genesis when i was just a pup. Now, this old boomer has decided he’d like to play some of the old sega carts I still have laying around so I just picked up a genesis. It’s supposed to be the “good” one without tmss. Looking forward to watching sonic and earthworm jim running across the screen again.

Also just picked up a used power base and on the hunt for games to use with it.

Hedgehog-in-Training Hedgehog-in-Training VincentGR's Avatar

Ok, nice to be here.
    My name is Dimitris and I’m from Greece.
    (Old man’s boring post, nothing to see here)

After the arcades back in the golden days, I got an Amstrad CPC 6128 and later an Amiga.
    I used to own some handhelds, but I really wanted one since 1990.
    I saw the Gameboy, PCEngine and later the Atari Lynx.
    But… there was also mother SEGA.
    As a teenager, I chose to buy a GameGear bundle with Sonic and that was fantastic!
    I’ve always preferred SEGA’s library.
    Later I met with a girl that she borrowed my GG and I couldn’t play anymore.
    Her sister broke it accidentally, and she bought me a new one.
    We used to buy and rent many games back then.
    On my 18th birthday, she asked me what console I want for a present.
    In the store there were many, snes, nes, gb,gg etc.
    I chose the mighty Megadrive II.
    A friend had a MegaCD for the model 2, but he had a model 1 MD.
    We exchanged and I was happier than ever.
    Months past and that girl became my girlfriend, but one day her father trashed my MD with the excuse of being an old radio.
    I bought another one, which I still have.
    That girlfriend is now my wife, and my old GG is now repaired.
    I still play with it but not her anymore, she is a “grown-up” now…

Thread Information